1. 1. WWE vs.WCW vs.ECW vs.NWA-The War is upon us

• WWE
    • WCW
    • ECW
    • NWA

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Tommy Dreamer[/B] vs.Kimo The BWO vs.[B]The Dudleys[/B]-ECW Tag Team Titles Big Daddy V vs.[B]Necro Butcher[/B] [B]Sabu[/B] vs.Mike Knox Sandman vs.[B]Shelton Benjamin[/B]-ECW Televison Title [B]Kid Kash and The Frat Boys/Brooke Adams[/B] vs.Tajuri and The Havanna Pitbulls/Armando Alejandro Estrada Abyss vs.[B]Rob Van Dam [/B]vs.Rhyno vs.Raven-ECW Heavyweight Title

[SIZE="5"]Breaking News from WWE.Com[/SIZE] HHH and Randy Orton demand a tag team match against The Undertaker and Kane for WWE Raw.Also what will be the fallout from MVP screwing Val Venis out of his match with Rey Mysterio.Finally Jamie Noble will defend his Lightheavyweight Title against Funaki [CENTER]Quick Picks Jamie Noble/Nidia vs.Funaki Jeff Hardy vs.Umaga-Intercontinental Title Match Val Venis vs.MVP HBK vs.Edge vs.John Cena Jimmy Wang Yang vs.Chuck Palumbo HHH and Randy Orton vs.BOD[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="Blue"]WCW Thunder[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [FONT="Courier New"]Hudson:Welcome I'm Scott Hudson alongside me is my brodcast partner Josh Matthews. Matthews:Tonight three Titles will be on the line.Also in action is Kofi Kingston,Bobby Lashley,Booker T and Rob Conway. Hudson:This should be one hell of a night. (DH Smith and TJ Wilson come out to huge heat from the crowd) (LAX comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) DH Smith and TJ Wilson vs.LAX-WCW Tag Team Title Match DH Smith and Hernandez start off with a tie up.Hernandez whips Smith into the ropes and hits a huge powerslam on DH Smith for 2.Hernandez starts clubbing Smith but Smith fights back.DH Smith then hit a huge brianbuster for 2.DH Smith then hit the the over the shoudler powerslam for 2.Hernandez then taged in Homicide while DH Smith taged in TJ Wilson.TJ Wilson whips Homicide into the ropes and hits a spinebuster for 2.Homicde then hit a tilt-a-whirl headscissors.TJ Wilson then hits the Code Blue for 2.Wilson then tags in DH Smith and DH knocks Hernandez off the ropes and hits a running powerslam for 3. Winner and New WCW Tag Team Champions DH Smith and TJ Wilson. Rating:B Were in the back with AJ Styles and Letcia Cline. Cline:AJ you take on Teddy Hart,Daviari and Billy Kidman for your cruiserweight title,what are your thoughts. Styles:Letcia to be honest, i'm nervous, I don't know what is going to happen in that ring tonight. (AJ Styles Leaves) (AJ Styles comes out to huge heat from the crowd) (Billy Kidman receives a huge pop from the crowd) (Teddy Hart receives "You'll get screwed" chant referring to his uncle in Montreal) (Daviari receives a "Go back to Iraq" chant,Daviari rips up a Daviari sucks sign) AJ Styles vs.Billy Kidman vs.Teddy Hart vs.Daviari Billy Kidman hits a hurracarana on Daviari,while Teddy Hart hits a tornado DDT on AJ Styles.AJ Styles and Daviari go to the outside Teddy Hart goes to the top and hits a Hart Attack on AJ and Daviari.Kidman then hits a shooting star press on all three.He rolls AJ into the ring for 2.AJ then hits the Pele enzguri for 2. AJ then jumps to the outside with a flying forearm onto Daviari and Teddy Hart.AJ then rolls in Daviari and then hits the Styles Clash but Teddy Hart breaks up the pin attempt.Teddy then throws out AJ and locks in the Sharpshooter in center of the ring forcing Daviari to tap. Winner: and New WCW Cruiserweight Champion Teddy Hart Rating:B (Commercial Break) Were in the back with Christan Cage with Letcia Cline Cline:Christan you take on "The Vampire"Kevin Thorn what are your thoughts. Cage:Kevin Thorn you don't scare me with your fake vampire teeth and your blood. Cage:Your gonna have to kill me to take my title. (Christan Cage Leaves) Christan Cage vs.Kevin Thorn/Ariel-US Title Match Christan Cage and Kevin Thorn tie up,Thorn takes early control of the matchup pounding on Cage but Cage fights back hitting a huge dropkick,Cage then hit a DDT for 2.Kevin Thorn then hits a clothesline on Cage.Cage then gets hit with a shoudler jawbreaker for 2.Christan Cage then hits a tornado DDT for 2.Then Ariel gets on the ropes distracting the Ref.Christan then gets in her face, as she goes to slap him, he ducks and she hits Kevin Thorn.Cage then hits the Unprettier for 3. Winner:Christan Cage Rating:C Were in the back with Bobby Lashley and Letcia Cline Cline:Lashley you take on CM Punk next,what are your thoughts. Lashley:Letcia I will not stop till I get a WCW World Title shot. Lashley:CM Punk I'm going to make an example out of you. Commercial Break) (CM Punk comes out to a huge"Straight Edge Superstar" chant) (Bobby Lashley comes out to a "Lashley" chant) CM Punk vs.Bobby Lashley Bobby Lashley goes right at CM Punk hitting a huge powerslam.He then starts clubbing CM Punk in back.Punk then fights back with a huge dropkick.Punk then goes to the top and hits a huge hurracarana for 2.Punk then goes for a cross body but gets caught and ran into the ring apron.Lashley then hits the Spear for 3. Winner:Bobby Lashley Rating:C (Commercial Break) (Booker T comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) (Ron Killings comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) Booker T vs.Ron Killings Booker doesn't let Killings get in the ring and starts punching Killings on the outside.He finally rolls him in the ring.Booker T then hits a spinebuster for 2.Killings rallies by hitting a superkick on Booker T.Killings then goes to the top and hits a 450 splash for 2.Booker has a rally of his own and hits a Bookend for 2.Then he hit a axe kick for 3. Winner:Booker T Rating:A Were in the back with Kofi Kingston and Letcia Cline Cline:Kofi tonight you take on Mark Jindrak in singles competition what are your thoughts on the match. Kingston:Mark Jindrak claims to be "The Reflection of Perfection"but I'm one of the best foregin studs. Kingston:Tonight, Jindrak, I'll prove it when I beat you! (Kofi Kingston comes down to "Go Back Home" chant from the crowd) (Mark Jindrak comes out to a"Beat his Ass" chant) Kofi Kingston vs.Mark Jindrak Kofi Kingston gets overpowered to start by Mark Jindrak.A poke in the eye starts the rally for Kingston.Kingston hits the leapfrog monkey flip for 2.Jindrak then hits a huge powerslam for 2.Kingston then hits a hurracarana and goes to the top and hits a huge legdrop.Jindrak then hits a huge Mark of Perfection but Wagner Brown runs to the ringside distracting the ref allowing Kingston to throw powder into the eyes of Jindrak for the 3. Winner:Kofi Kingston Rating:B (Commercial Break) (Wagner Brown comes out to "You screwed Jindrak" chant from the crowd) (Rob Conway comes down to some heat from the crowd) Wagner Brown vs.Rob Conway Wagner Brown uses his power to control the match in the early going.Wagner Brown hits a huge powerslam for 2.Conway rallies by punching away at Wagner Brown he then hit a spinning heel kick for 2.Mark Jindrak then takes a stroll to ringside.Wagner Brown sees him, as he looks at Jindrak, Conway rolls him up for 3. Winner:Rob Conway Rating:A* [FONT]

adeezy is doing a rework of this diary, and to top it off he is then having a second edit done to it. (i apologize for the 2 typos in the first post it had been a very long day when i volunteered to start) but anything is better than the way it was! Adeezy has made a great effort to improve 1 diary. so if we can muster it, some support, versus flaming in this diary might go along way to encouraging him to. So please start back at the beginning and let him know if how you like the improvements. (currently revised through post 34) here is looking to a long run by A-man in one diary!

[QUOTE=Akki;377855]I honestly never thought this diary was that bad. It was better that his previous ones, and should improve even more now with help. As long as he stays with this, it could be really fun.[/QUOTE] Defitnely expect some TNA matches to be in WCW like KOTM.

[CENTER][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="5"]ECW Friday Night[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Callis:[/B]Hello I'm Don Callis alongside me is my brodcast partner Taz. [B]Taz:[/B]Well lets get to the action. Paul Heyman walks down to the ring to a huge pop) [B]Heyman:[/B] Welcome to ECW, once again I've brought the Land of Extreme. [B]Heyman:[/B] This time my goal is to give you an extreme parody of the WWE, WCW and NWA. The is not the old ECW,the new era has begun! (Tommy Dreamer music hits as he comes down to a huge pop) [B]Dreamer:[/B] Paul,the old ECW will never be dead to me or to these fans. (Explosive E-C-DUB chants begin) [B]Heyman:[/B] I'm glad you said that Tommy, because you're going to be facing the first new face of ECW, the monster "Kimo". [CENTER][B]Tommy Dreamer vs.Kimo[/B][/CENTER] Kimo starts off by hitting a huge samoan drop on Dreamer. He then runs over Dreamer with a huge clothesline. Dreamer hits a couple of punches, but Kimo doesn't move. Kimo then hits a military press and goes to the top and hits a huge splash for 3 [B]Winner:Kimo Rating: B[/B] [B]Callis:[/B]Kimo has just destroyed Tommy Dreamer [B]Taz:[/B]This Kimo will be a force to reckoned with. (Commercial Break) Were in the back with The Dudleys [B]Bubba Ray:[/B] Tonight me and my brother are going to win back are ECW Tag titles. [B]Bubba:[/B] Because BWO you guys want to make fun of somebody make fun of yourselves. [B]D-Von:[/B] Oh my brother testify! (The BWO receive a huge pop from the crowd) (The Dudleys taunt the crowd on the way to the ring) [CENTER][B]The BWO vs.The Dudleys-ECW Tag Title Match[/B] [/CENTER] Bubba starts out with Nova. Bubba hits a huge clothesline as we are under way. Bubba hits Nova with a belly to belly suplex, Nova then hits a huge dropkick. This knocks Bubba to the outside, Nova then planchas over the ropes on to Bubba. Nova tags in The Blue Meanie who pumps up the crowd as Bubba gets back into the ring. Bubba hits the Bubba bomb for 2 on Meanie, when Nova breaks the count. D-Von then throws Nova out the ring. Bubba then whips Meanie into the ropes and hits the 3D for 3. [B]Winner and ECW Tag Champions: The Dudleys Ratings: A*[/B] (Commercial Break) were in the back with Necro Butcher [B]Butcher:[/B] Big Daddy V you are one of the biggest guys in ECW But, not only am I going to prove I can beat you. I'm going to prove I am one of the most hardcore people in ECW. (Necro Butcher comes out to a huge pop) (Big Daddy V comes out to immense heat) [CENTER][B]Big Daddy V vs.Necro Butcher[/B][/CENTER] Necro goes to the outside and grabs trash cans tables and other items. Butcher goes right at Big Daddy V and hits him with trash can lids, but it had no affect on the big man. Big Daddy V hit a huge samoan drop onto a steel chair for 2. Butcher then grabs a crutch and beats the big man down to his knees, and then sets up a table in the corner. Big Daddy V then runs right through Butcher and the table for 3 [B]Winner: Big Daddy V Rating: A[/B] Were in the back with Mike Knox [B]Knox:[/B] Tonight I go against the Homicidal, Genocidal Hardcore Legend, Sabu! Sabu I'll prove to you and this crowd that I can be extreme. (Sabu comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) (Mike Knox receives milid heat from the crowd) [CENTER][B]Sabu vs.Mike Knox[/B][/CENTER] Sabu goes outside the ring to grab his chair. Mike Knox then punches the chair into the face of Sabu. Knox then rolls Sabu into the ring and hits a huge legdrop for 2. Sabu starts to rally punching away at Knox hitting a huge huracarana for 2. Sabu the grabs his chair and sets it up in the ring, then he runs and jumps off of the chair and he hits a moonsault off the top rope for 2. He then moves Knox to the corner and hits an Arabian Facebuster for 3. [B]Winner: Sabu Rating: C[/B] (Commercial Break) Shelton Benjamin is in the ring [B]Benjamin:[/B] I'm here in ECW to do one thing, to be the gold standard. Tonight I wrestle an ECW original in the Sandman, but there ain't not stopping me na! (Sandman receives a huge pop from the crowd) (Shelton Benjamin has received huge heat from the crowd) [CENTER][B]The Sandman vs.Shelton Benjamin-ECW Televison Champion[/B][/CENTER] Sandman starts by hitting Shelton with his Singapore cane. Shelton fights back hitting a huge spinning heel kick for 2. Then Shelton goes to the outside and grabs a barbwire baseball bat and starts wailing on Sandman cutting Sandman across his back. Shelton then hits a T-Bone suplex on a chair for 2. Shelton and Sandman get up Simultaneously, Shelton throws the chair at Sandman while superkicking it into his face for 3. [B]Winner and New ECW Television Champion: Shelton Benjamin Rating: B[/B] (Commercial Break) Were in the back with Kid Kash,Brooke Adams and The Frat Boys. [B]Kid Kash:[/B]Tonight we take on Tajuri and The Havana Pit bulls, boys you better be ready for a war. [B]Adams: [/B]Pit bulls my Boys have been waiting to get our hands on you. (Mondo grabs the mic from Adams) [B]Mondo:[/B]Estrada if you get involved in our match or touch Brooke, lets just say you wont like the consequences. (Kid Kash and the Frat Boys receive a huge pop from the crowd) (Tajuri and The Pitbulls receive huge heat from the crowd) [CENTER][B]Kid Kash and The Frat Boys/Brooke Adams vs.Tajiri and The Havana Pit bulls/Armando Estrada[/B][/CENTER] Kid Kash starts out with Tajiri, Kash then hits an arm drag, followed by a piledriver for 2. Tajiri then hits some leg kicks and punches. Tajiri hits a snap suplex for 2. Kash tags in Mondo and Tajiri tags in Reyes. Reyes then hits a powerslam on Mondo. Mondo then hits a huge missile dropkick for 2. Reyes then hit a huge powerbomb, Mondo then hits an enzguri on Reyes. Reyes then tags in Romero and Mondo tags in Nemeth. Nemeth then hits an overhead belly to belly suplex for 2. Romero then hits a huge clothesline. He then tags in Reyes who then hits a doomsday device for 3, [B]Winner: Tajuri and The Havanna Pitbulls Rating: A[/B] After the match Tajuri and the Pitbulls attack Kid Kash and the Frat Boys. Armando Estrada then grabs Brooke Adams and rolls her in the ring while the pitbulls grab a table. They then powerbomb Brooke through it. (Commercial Break) (Abyss comes out to huge heat) (RVD comes out to huge pop) (Rhyno comes out to huge pop) (Raven comes out to huge heat) [CENTER][B]Abyss vs.RVD vs.Rhyno vs.Raven-ECW Championship Match[/B][/CENTER] Abyss uses his power, knocking all three men down with thunderous head butts. he Then throws RVD and Raven to the outside. Abyss then grabs a chair blasting Rhino over the head for a 2, because RVD broke it up. Raven then hits a huge evenflow DDT on Abyss for 2. Rhino then hits a gore on Raven for 2. RVD then hits a Van Daminator for 2 on Rhyno. RVD then hit the Van Terminator on Abyss for 2. RVD then walks into a Evenflow DDT onto a chair for 3. [B]Winner and New ECW Champion: Raven Rating: A*[/B] [B] Callis:[/B]Damn it Raven is the New ECW Champion. [B]Taz:[/B]That was one hell of a match (Show fades to black)

[CENTER]Photobucket [B]WWE to have award show,ECW leads ratings after week one[/B][/CENTER] Stephanie Mcmanhon and Shane Mcmanhon announced that they will bring back the Slammy Awards.ECW scored 3.6.while WWE scored 3.5 and 3.4 for Smackdown and Raw.while Thunder and nitro scored 3.1 and a 3.2. Unplugged scored a 3.2

[QUOTE=mistaken;381090]nice set of shows, i love the slammies! can't wait to see what the next week in wrestling brings[/QUOTE] First of all thank you for the compliment,The Slammys of across will be the week of Wrestlemania.There will be alot of turn and twist in these storylines.WWE Raw possibly will be up tomorrow

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]WCW Nitro[/SIZE][/CENTER] Wagner Brown and Mark Jindrak screwed eachother out of the matches each is out for revenge.The Hart Foundation defend there tag team titles this week.A Triple Threat match between Bobby Lashley vs.Kofi Kingston and Booker T. [CENTER]The Hart Foundation vs.Sudden Impact-WCW Tag Titles Teddy Hart vs.AJ Styles Ted Dibiase Jr vs.Dan Rodman/Lacey Von Erich Christan Cage vs.Joey Superstar/Stacy Kebiler Kenzo Suzuki vs.Muhammed Hassan Mark Jindrak vs.Wagner Brown Bobby Lashley vs.Booker T vs.Kofi Kingston[/CENTER]

The Hart Foundation vs.[B]Sudden Impact[/B]-WCW Tag Titles Teddy Hart vs.[B]AJ Styles[/B] Ted Dibiase Jr vs.[B]Dan Rodman/Lacey Von Erich[/B] [B]Christan Cage[/B] vs.Joey Superstar/Stacy Kebiler Kenzo Suzuki vs.[B]Muhammed Hassan[/B] [B]Mark Jindrak [/B]vs.Wagner Brown [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] vs.Booker T vs.Kofi Kingston

[B]The Hart Foundation[/B] vs.Sudden Impact-WCW Tag Titles Teddy Hart vs.[B]AJ Styles[/B] [B]Ted Dibiase Jr[/B] vs.Dan Rodman/Lacey Von Erich [B]Christan Cage[/B] vs.Joey Superstar/Stacy Kebiler Kenzo Suzuki vs.[B]Muhammed Hassan [/B] [B]Mark Jindrak[/B] vs.Wagner Brown Bobby Lashley vs.[B]Booker T[/B] vs.Kofi Kingsto

[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]WWE RAW[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER] (The Undertaker music hits) Undertaker comes down to the ring with Kane,Paul Bearer and Shannon Moore. [B]Bearer:[/B]Like I told the WWE,last week.The Ministry has returned. [B]Undertaker:[/B]An anyone that cross the Ministry will rest in peace. (Commercial Break) Jamie Noble and Nidia come out to huge heat Funaki receives some pop from the crowd [CENTER][B]Jamie Noble/Nidia vs.Funaki[/B][/CENTER] Jamie Noble goes right after Funaki by hitting a huge dropkick,Noble then starts to put the boots to Funaki but Funaki rallies with a drop toe hold then he hits a huge dropkick.Funaki whips Noble into the ropes but Noble hits a huge headscissors takeover for 2.Nidia then gets on the appron, giving Noble his title, which he uses to hit Funaki between the eyes for 3 Winner:Jamie Noble Rating:C We're in the back with Todd Grisham and Jeff Hardy [B]Grisham:[/B]Jeff tonight you take on the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga for your Intercontinental Title.What are your thoughts. [B]Hardy:[/B]I'm going against a huge monster, but Umaga I'm going to give you everything i've got and more. (Hardy leaves) (Commercial Break) (Jeff Hardy comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) (Umaga receives huge heat from the crowd) [CENTER][B]Jeff Hardy vs.Umaga-Intercontinental Title Match[/B][/CENTER] Jeff goes right after Umaga with straight punches, but Umaga slaps him away like a fly.Umaga then hits a gorilla press slam on Hardy for 2.Hardy then fight backs hitting a huge dropkick that knocks down the monster.Hardy then gos to the top rope as Umaga is getting up and hits whisper in the wind for 2.Umaga hits a huge samoa drop for 2.Umaga goes to the top rope but as he is coming down for the splash, Jeff moves.Jeff then hits the Twist of Fate and Swanton Bomb for 3 Winner:Jeff Hardy Rating:A* We're in the back with Val Venis and Todd Grisham [B]Grisham:[/B]Val you take on Montel Vontavious Porter next what are your thoughts. [B]Val:[/B]MVP you screwed me last week now i'm going to make sure I beat some sense into you. (Commercial Break) (MVP receives an MVP Sucks chant) (Val Venis receives a huge pop from the ladies) [CENTER][B]Val Venis vs.MVP[/B][/CENTER] Val goes right after MVP hitting him with some heavy punches.Venis then hits a huge suplex on MVP for 2.He then locks in the the Octopus lock but MVP reverses it into a hip toss.MVP then hits a clothesline on Val that sends him to the floor.MVP follows and both are on the outside.MVP then bounces Val's head off the ring.Val then knocks MVP head off the announce table.Val then hits a backdrop on to the floor,The ref's count is 8.MVP then throws Val's head off the ringpost the ref calls for the double countout Double Countout Rating:B(Kept the rivalry moving) We're in the back with HBK and Todd Grisham [B]Grisham:[/B]Shawn you take on Edge and John Cena next what are your thoughts. [B]HBK:[/B]Ya know Todd tonight I'm going to prove the showstoppa has something left in the tank. (Commercial Break) (HBK comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) (Edge recieves huge heat from the crowd) (John Cena receives a mixed reaction from the crowd) [CENTER][B]HBK vs.Edge vs.John Cena[/B][/CENTER] Before the match the lights go out. Kane,Undertaker and Shannon Moore appear in the ring.Kane hits Cena with a throat thrust that sends him to the outside.Kane and Undertaker then hit a huge double chokeslam on Edge in the middle of the ring.They do the same to HBK and they then grab Cena by the throat and Chokeslam him through the Spanish Announce Table. Match thrown out Rating:B John Cena gets help from the officials as he seems to injured his back. (Commercial Break) (Jimmy Wang Yang recieves a decent pop from the crowd) (Chuck Palumbo receives a good pop from the crowd) [CENTER][B]Jimmy Wang Yang vs.Chuck Palumbo [/B][/CENTER] Chuck whips Wang Yang into the ropes and hits a huge sidewalk slam for 2.Yang then hits a head scissors takeover followed by a huge hurracarana for 2. but as Palumbo hits a powerbomb, the lights go out as druids walk down to the ring.Jimmy Wang Yang reverses into a roll up for 3. Winner:Jimmy Wang Yang Rating:C The Druids then grab Palumbo and take him to the back. We're in the back with Randy Orton and HHH [B]Grisham:[/B]Randy,Hunter you guys take on The Brothers of Destruction tonight what are your thoughts? [B]HHH:[/B]Undertaker,Kane you guys want to attack people from behind. We'll see how you like it! (HHH hands the mic to Randy) [B]Randy:[/B]First of all I don't like Hunter, but he is right and it's time you guys get a taste of your own medicine. (Commercial Break) (Randy Orton receives some huge heat) (HHH receives a huge pop from the crowd) (The BOD receive huge heat from the crowd) [CENTER] [B]HHH and Randy Orton vs.BOD[/B][/CENTER] HHH starts with Kane,HHH starts out by hitting a huge clothesline.HHH then hits some huge punches on Kane.HHH then tags in Randy Orton who hits a chopblock on Kane.Kane retaliates by hitting a huge powerslam and whipping Orton in the corner where he starts choking Orton. Kane then tags in Undertaker, who lands some staggering punches on Randy Orton.Orton then hits a huge dropkick and tags HHH.HHH then hits Undertaker with a running Knee followed by a Pedigree for 3. Winner:HHH Rating:A The lights go out and when they come back on Chuck Palumbo,Shannon Moore,Kane and Undertaker attack HHH and Randy Orton.The Undertaker then grabs a chair and busts both men open.

Archived