1. 1. WWE vs.WCW vs.ECW vs.NWA-The War is upon us

• WWE
    • WCW
    • ECW
    • NWA

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=ADeezy62;370799]Yes there is[/QUOTE] GRADES % F- : 0 to 5.0 F : 5.1 to 11.0 F+ : 11.1 to 17.0 E- : 17.1 to 23.0 E : 23.1 to 29.0 E+ : 29.1 to 35.0 D- : 35.1 to 41.0 D : 41.1 to 47.0 D+ : 47.1 to 53.0 C- : 53.1 to 59.0 C : 59.1 to 65.0 C+ : 65.1 to 71.0 B- : 71.1 to 77.0 B : 77.1 to 83.0 B+ : 83.1 to 89.0 A : 89.1 to 95.0 A* : 95.1 to 100 I'd love to see where the A- fits, Deezy. Is it possible you're making things up?

[QUOTE=theringmaster;370829]What happened to NWA Unplugged? It is by far the coolest fed out of your little promotional war thing. You have improved a lot. I hope more improvement comes with time. Good luck with it.[/QUOTE] Umplugged will possibly be up by tomorrow.

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Smackdown[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] What will be the fallout from HHH winning the WWE Championship [CENTER][FONT="Courier New"]Quick Picks Maria vs.Beth Phoneix HBK vs.Umaga Jamie Noble vs.Paul London vs.Brian Kendrick vs.Drew Mcintyre vs.Funaki vs.Jimmy Wang Yang vs.Shannon Moore-Light Heavyweight Title Match Rey Mysterio vs.Val Venis JBL and Edge vs.John Cena and Batista Kane vs.Randy Orton HHH vs.The Undertaker[/FONT][/CENTER]

Maria vs.[B]Beth Phoneix[/B] [B]HBK[/B] vs.Umaga [B]Jamie Noble[/B] vs.Paul London vs.Brian Kendrick vs.Drew Mcintyre vs.Funaki vs.Jimmy Wang Yang vs.Shannon Moore-Light Heavyweight Title Match [B]Rey Mysterio[/B] vs.Val Venis [B]JBL and Edge[/B] vs.John Cena and Batista Kane vs.[B]Randy Orton[/B] HHH vs.[B]The Undertaker[/B] DX The Corporation The Nation of Domination [B]The Ministry[/B] DOA

[FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"][CENTER]WCW Nitro[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] Photobucket and Photobucket [FONT="Courier New"][B]Hudson[/B]: Welcome to WCW alongside me is Josh Matthews. [B]Matthews:[/B] WCW is here to give as your alternative to the WWE. [B]Hudson:[/B] We start off with "The Blue Chipper"Siaki Miavia versus "The New HBK"Matt Shane versus "Stunning"Johnny Jeter. (Siaki Miavia comes out to huge heat from the crowd) (Matt Shane comes out to a decent pop from the crowd) (Johnny Jeter comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) Siaki Miavia vs.Matt Shane with Melissa Anderson vs.Johnny Jeter Miavia goes right after Jeter hitting him with left and rights until Jeter is knocked out of the ring. Shane goes right to work on Miavia hitting him with rights and lefts of his own. Miavia then whips Shane into the ropes and hit a spinebuster. Jeter then hit the Stun gun on Miavia for 2. Miavia then hit the Siaki Bottom on Jeter for 2. Melissa Anderson got on the ropes distracting the referee as Miavia hits the Siaki Elbow. Siaki is in the face of Anderson only to turned around into Sweet Chin Music by Shane for 3. Winner: Matt Shane/Melissa Anderson Rating: C Were in the back with Letcia Cline and Test Cline: Test you take on Joey Superstar and your former girlfrenid Stacy Keblier next! What are your thoughts? Test: Joey Superstar, Stacy don't expect me to be sweet, Because ever since you left me Stacy, well let's just say, I haven't become a nice guy. I'll make sure your new man will not be able to walk when I'm done with him. Test vs.Joey Superstar/Stacy Keblier Test and Superstar lock up and Superstar pokes Test in his eye. Superstar then starts going to work by chop blocking Test in the knee and pressing the attack with further kicks to Test's knee. Superstar goes to the top rope and Test gets up and Delivers a huge big boot for 2. Test goes for the pumphandle slam and Superstar slides out and grabs the tights for the 3. Winner: Joey Superstar/Stacy Keblier Rating: C (Commercial Break) We're in the Back with Muhammed Hassan and Daviari who are with Letcia Cline [B]Cline:[/B] Muhammed Hassan you take on Billy Kidman next what are your thoughts? [B]Hassan:[/B] I'm not going to answer your question because all your country has done is discriminated against my people. [B]Daviari:[/B] (Speaks Jibberish) (Both Leave) Muhammed Hassan/Daviari vs.Billy Kidman Muhammed Hassan slaps Billy Kidman in the face and Kidman starts to unload. Kidman punches Muhammed Hassan until Daviari distracts him and Hassan takes control. Muhammed Hassan hits a DDT on Kidman, and then a huge suplex. Hassan starts to put knees to the back of Kidman, but Kidman then hits a tornado DDT for 2. Hassan whips Kidman into the ropes, Daviari trips Kidman. Kidman confronts Daviari, who grabs the ringbell and clocks Billy Kidman in the head. Hassan locks in the Camel Clutch the ref sees Kidman is out and calls for the bell. Winner: Muhammed Hassan/Daviari Rating: B We're in the back with Kofi Kingston and Wagner Brown with Kristal Cline: Kofi you and Wagner brown take on Mike and Ted Dibiase Jr next what are your thoughts? Kofi: Wagner and I, know the legacy of you boys and where not scared of you, because we wont stop till I have the WCW world Title around my waist. Kofi Kingston and Wagner Brown/Kristal vs.The Million Dollar Sons Kingston starts out with Mike Dibiase. Dibiase uses his power to control Kingston. Dibase then tags in his brother Teddy. Teddy goes to work were his brother left off. Kingston starts to gain control by hitting a dropkick on Dibase Jr .He then whips Teddy into the corner and hits the Jamiacan splash and bulldog, then tags in Wagner Brown. Brown then hits a huge powerslam, but Dibiase rallies back hitting a huge clothesline then goes to the top rope and hits the Million dollar elbow for 3. Winner: The Million Dollars Sons Rating: C+ (Commercial Break) We're in the Back with CM Punk and Letcia Cline [B]Cline:[/B] CM Punk you take on Rob Conway Next what are your thoughts? [B]Punk:[/B] Rob Conway you talk about being a "Conman". If you plan to cheat tonight the straight edge superstar will whip your ass from here to Canada. CM Punk vs.Rob"Conman"Conway CM Punk and Conway lock up. Conway starts out by hitting a belly to belly suplex on Punk. Conway hits him with lefts and rights but Punk fights back. Punk whips Conway into the corner and drives the knee to the face of Conway. Conway then hits a huge powerbomb on Punk. Punk then whips Conway in to the ropes, then locks in the The Anaconda Vice forcing Conway to tap. Winner: CM Punk Rating: D (These 2 didn't click from the get go Booker T is Coming to the ring. Booker T versus Bobby Lashley next. Booker T/Sharmell vs.Bobby Lashley Bobby Lashley overpowers Booker T from the beginning. Booker T finally catches Bobby Lashley with a spinebuster. Booker T then hits a clothesline on Lashley, followed by the Axe kick for 2. Lashley then hit a spinebuster of his own for 2. Lashley then hit a brianbuster for 2. Lashley then gets in the corner and hits a huge spear for 3 on Booker. Winner: Bobby Lashley Rating: A (Commercial Break) We're in the back with the New Hart Foundation and Letcia Cline [B]Cline:[/B] Hart Foundation you guys take on Sudden Impact, LAX and Ron Killings next what are your thoughts? [B]Neidhart:[/B] First Letcia I would like to introduce The New Hart Foundation. We have "The New British Bulldog" DH Smith, "The New Anvil"TJ Wilson, "The Black Hart"Teddy Hart, "The New Crippler"Tyson Dux and "The Candian Rapper"Jack Evans. The New Hart Foundation vs.Sudden Impact,LAX and Ron Killings DH Smith starts out with Hernandez. DH goes to work hitting a huge powerbomb on the big man and then hits a big Powerslam on Hernandez. Hernandez hits a big boot on Smith, who then regains control by hitting a belly to back suplex on Hernandez. Hernandez tags in Homicide and Smith tags in Teddy Hart. Homicide hits a huge hurracarana on Hart. Hart then hits the Hart Attack for 2. Homicide hits a piledriver on Hart and hits a Gringo Killer for 2. Hart tags in TJ Wilson and Homicide tags in Killings. TJ Wilson hits a huge sidewalk slam for 2. Killings goes for the Axe kick but Wilson blocks it and hits a powerbomb for 2. because Cybrus breaks it up, The Hart Foundation and the others go to the outside with everybody, except for Wilson who tags in Hart. Hart Then locks in the sharpshooter forcing Killlings to tap. Winner: The New Hart Foundation/Naddie Neidhart Rating: A* [/FONT]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]WCW Thunder[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT="Courier New"]What will The New Hart Foundation have instore for WCW Quick Picks DH Smith and TJ Wilson vs.LAX-WCW Tag Title Match Teddy Hart vs.Billy Kidman vs.AJ Styles vs.Daviari-Crurserweight Title Match Christan Cage vs.Kevin Thorn-US Title Match CM Punk vs.Bobby Lashley Booker T vs.Ron Killings Mark Jindrak vs.Kofi Kingston Wagner Brown vs.Rob Conway[/FONT][/CENTER]

DH Smith and TJ Wilson vs.[B]LAX[/B]-WCW Tag Title Match Teddy Hart vs.Billy Kidman vs.[B]AJ Styles [/B]vs.Daviari-Crurserweight Title Match [B]Christan Cage[/B] vs.Kevin Thorn-US Title Match CM Punk vs.[B]Bobby Lashley[/B] [B]Booker T[/B] vs.Ron Killings [B]Mark Jindrak[/B] vs.Kofi Kingston Wagner Brown vs.[B]Rob Conway[/B]

[CENTER][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Courier New"]NWA Unplugged[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER] [FONT="Courier New"][B]Schivanoe:[/B] Hello I'm Tony Schivanoe along side me is Joey Styles. [B]Styles:[/B] Thanks Tony tonight we will find out where are tag titles and world title stands. (The James Boys come out to huge heat from the crowd) (Hells Warriors receive huge heat as well from the crowd) (The Naturals receive a huge pop from the crowd_ (The Riggs get a deafening pop) The James Boys vs.Hells Warriors with Lacey vs.The Naturals with Alexa Thatcher vs.The Riggs KC James and Andy Douglas start off the match with a tie up. KC James hit Andy Douglas with big punches. Then he whips him into the ropes and hits a huge spinebuster. James then tags in Tyler Black, who then picks up Douglas and delivers a huge suplex. Douglas finally starts a comeback punching away at Black hitting a huge drokick.He then whips Black to the outside.Black takes a breather as Andy Douglas planchas over the top rope on to Black.Douglas tags Jason Riggs, Riggs rolls in Tyler Black. Black then hit an enzguri on Riggs and tags in Cassidy James .Cassidy James hits a huge hurracarana on Jason Riggs, as James goes to the top rope and out of nowhere Riggs delivers a huge powerbomb, Jason Riggs then tags in his brother Johnny and Cassidy James tags in Jimmy Jacobs. Jacobs hits a clothesline on Johnny Riggs and gets a 2. Riggs calls Black into the ring and hit a Contra-Code for 2 becuase KC James throws out Black. Then Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens hit the Natural DDT on Jacobs and Jason Riggs throws out both Naturals. KC James then throws out Jason Riggs, then he hits the Sky-High Powerbomb on Johnny Riggs but Tyler black grabs James out of the ring. Riggs crawls on top of Jacobs for the 3 Winner and New NWA World Tag Team Champions The Riggs Brothers Rating: B Were in the back with Jermey Borash and Afa Jr. [B]Borash:[/B] Afa Jr you take on Arik Cannon Next what are your thoughts? [B]Afa:[/B] Well Borash,first Arik Cannon. Nothing will stop me till I have the NWA International Title around my waist. (Afa Jr Leaves) Afa Jr vs.Arik Cannon Afa Jr took down Cannon throwing punches right at Cannon. He then whips Cannon into the corner and hits a huge clothesline on Cannon for 2. Cannon fights back hitting a huge shoulder breaker on Afa Jr. Afa Jr responds with a snap suplex on Cannon, and then goes to the top and hits a frog splash for 3 Winner: Afa Jr Rating: D (these 2 didn't click at all) Were in the Back in Eric Bischoff office as The James Boys barge into the room. [B]KC James:[/B] Eric did you just see that Hell's Warriors just screwed us out of The NWA Tag Titles? Me and Cassidy want a match against them next week! [B]Bischoff: [/B]First of all don't come in my office demanding a match. You want a match next week how's KC James vs.Tyler Black strike you? Now get the hell out of my office! (Commercial Break) Low Ki vs.Human Tornado Low Ki and Tornado lock up as Low Ki hits him with an armdrag takeover. Tornado fires a series of karate kicks to Low Ki legs. Low Ki then hit a hurracarana on Tornado. Tornado then hit a super powerbomb from the top rope for 2. Low Ki hit a suplex and goes to the top rope, hitting the warriors way for 3. Winner: Low Ki Rating: B Were in the back with Chris Hero, Mercedes Martinez and Jermey Borash [B]Borash:[/B]Chris Hero you take on a former friend in Claudio Castagnoli. What are your thoughts? [B]Hero:[/B]Me and Double C go way back, but he crossed me back in Ring of Honor. That's why I have Mercedes by my side. Claudio, I'm going to make sure i beat some sense into you. (Commercial Break) Chris Hero/Mercedes Martinez vs.Claudio Castagnoli Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli lock up but Hero pokes Castagnoli in the eye. Hero then chop Castagnoli behind the knee. Castagnoli fights back by hitting a swiss uppercut. Castagnoli then hit a delayed vertical suplex for 2. Hero fights back and hit the Hero DDT for 2. Mercedes Martinez then distracts Castagnoli and the referee, As Hero then hit the cravate cutter for 3 Winner: Chris Hero Rating: A-These 2 really had an intense match Were in the back with Daniel Puder and Jermey Borash Borash: Daniel Puder you take on Jay Lethal next. Puder: First of all I am the new "Most Dangerous Man" and Lethal I'm going to make you squeal. (Puder Leaves) Daniel Puder vs."Black Machimsimo"Jay Lethal Daniel Puder slaps Jay Lethal in the face, Lethal slaps him back. Puder then hits a belly to belly suplex on Lethal, pulls Lethal up and whips him into the ropes but Lethal hit a headscissors takeover for a 1 count. Daniel Puder then got hit by a dropkick from Jay Lethal. Lethal then hit a hurracarana for 2, Lethal gets whipped into the ropes and hits a snap suplex and locks in the anklelock forcing Lethal to tap Winner: Daniel Puder Rating: C+ (Commercial Break) Chris Harris vs.Bryan Danielson Chris Harris goes right after Danielson by hitting a clothesline on Danielson, Harris then hit a a bulldog on Danielson for 2. Danielson then hit Harris with a roaring elbow. Danielson then hits Harris with a Yazuka Kick for 2. Danielson was about to hit a northern light suplex and Harris got out of and hit a superkick for 3 Winner: Chris Harris Rating: C- (was just an average match) Elijah Burke vs.Tomko-NWA World Heavyweight Title Match Tomko starts off by overpowering Burke with a huge powerslam. Burke cuts down the giant with a low blow the ref doesn't see. Burke whips Tomko into the ropes punching Tomko down. Burke hits a running knee to the face of Tomko. Burke then ran to the corner got hit with a spinebuster for 2. Tomko hit a powerbomb on Burke. Burke then got hit with the chokeslam for 2. Tomko the hit the Tombstone Piledriver for 3 Winner: And New NWA World Heavyweight Champion Tomko Rating: A [/FONT]

DH Smith and TJ Wilson vs.[B]LAX[/B]-WCW Tag Title Match Teddy Hart vs.Billy Kidman vs.[B]AJ Styles[/B] vs.Daviari-Crurserweight Title Match [B]Christan Cage[/B] vs.Kevin Thorn-US Title Match CM Punk vs.[B]Bobby Lashley[/B] [B]Booker T[/B] vs.Ron Killings Mark Jindrak vs.[B]Kofi Kingston[/B] Wagner Brown vs.[B]Rob Conway[/B]

[CENTER][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Smackdown[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [FONT="Courier New]DX comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) HHH:Ladies and Gentleman DX proudly brings to you "The Heartbreak Kid"Shawn Michaels and "The Game"HHH.And if your not down with that we got two words for ya HHH:Suck It!. HBK:Hunter I was glad that you won the WWE Championship.Because I would like to be the first person to have a title shot. (Randy Orton music hits) Orton:No way is that going to happen because Hunter you still owe me my rematch. (Edge's Music hits) Edge:Randy,Im sorry but the Rated R superstar has never played The Game.HHH I would like my match. (John Cena Music hits) Cena:Whoa,Whoa,Whoa.Now lets see here we got a Legend Killer,a Rated R superstar,The Game and The Heartbreak Kid.Where is The Chain Gang Rapper. (Shane Music hits) Shane:I'll settle this at No Way Out we will have Randy Orton,HHH,HBK,Edge and John Cena in a elimination chamber match for the WWE Championship. (Commercial Break) (Maria comes out to a huge pop from the crowd) (Beth Phoneix comes out to huge heat from the crowd) Maria vs.Beth Phoneix Beth Phoneix hits a huge clothesline on Maria.Maria throws punches at Beth Phoneix but they have no effect.Maria goes to the top for a cross body but gets caught and powerslammed for 2. Beth picks up Maria and hits The Down in Flames for 3. Winner:Beth Phoneix Rating:C We see HBK in the back warming up.HBK vs.Umaga Next!. (Commercial Break) HBK vs.Umaga Umaga goes right at HBK hitting fierce punches knocking HBK down until HBK fights back and hits a huge enzuiguri on Umaga.HBK then climbs to the top rope and hits the elbow drop for 2,Umaga kicked out forcing HBK to the outside.Umaga brings HBK back into the ring and whips him into the ropes, hitting a huge samoan drop on HBK for 2.Umaga attempts to hit another samoa drop but HBK reverse into Sweet Chin Music for 3. Winner:HBK Rating:B Were in the back with Jamie Noble and Todd Grisham Grisham:Jamie Noble you are going to the face the lightheavyweights in a Battle Royal next what are your thoughts. Noble:Todd I will not stop until I win the Lightheavyweight title. (Commercial Break) Light Heavyweight Title Battle Royal Jamie Noble vs.Brian Kendrick vs.Paul London vs.Drew Mcintrye vs.Jimmy Wang Yang vs.Shannon Moore vs.Funaki Jamie Noble goes to work on Jimmy Wang Yang,Brian Kendrick goes after Drew Mcintyre.Paul London and Shannon Moore quickly eliminate Funaki. Elimination:Funaki Shannon Moore and Paul London go at it,Jimmy Wang Yang and Jamie Noble go at it,Drew Mcintyre and Brian Kendrick go at it.Jimmy Wang Yang hit a huge moonsault on Jamie Noble.Brian Kendrick hits slice bread number 2 and threw out Drew Mcintyre. Elimination Drew Mcintyre The Lights go out and a Blue light appears at the entrance way and Druids come down to the ring.During that time London and Kendrick throw out Shannon Moore. Elimination:Shannon Moore Shannon Moore then gets picked up by the Druids and taken to the back.Paul London then hits a hurracarana on Jimmy Wang Yang.Brian Kendrick got hit by a low blow by Jamie Noble.Noble hit the Tralier hitch and threw out Kendrick. Elimination:Brian Kendrick Wang Yang and Noble control London unitl London hits a double DDT.Then throws out Jimmy Wang Yang Elimination:Jimmy Wang Yang London and Noble hit a lot of armdrags and hurracarnas until an associate of noble comes out and slaps London giving Noble the chance to throw out London. Winner and New Lightheavyweight Champion:Jamie Noble Rating:B Noble assicoate is revealed to be his ex-girlfrenid Nidia Were in the back with Val Venis and Todd Grisham Grisham:Val after winning the European Title on Raw,MVP has been wanting hs rematch Venis:MVP you got your rematch at No Way out for the European Title. Grisham:Tonight you face Rey Mysterio what are your thoughts. Venis:Rey is a great athlethe but I will be thinking about MVP. (Commercial Break) Val Venis vs.Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio uses his speed on Val until Venis catches him hitting a huge clothesline. Venis then locked rey in an octopus.Mysterio got out of it and hit an armdrag takeover for 2.Val Venis hit a spike DDT on Rey.Val Venis attempted to hit the Money Shot but sees MVP,He argues with MVP but Rey mysterio dropkicks Val into the ropes and hits a 619 for 3. Winner:Rey Mysterio Rating:A* JBL and Edge are in the back as we see John Cena and Batista walking to the ring (JBL and Edge vs.John Cena and Batista) (Commercial Break) JBL and Edge vs.John Cena and Batista JBL starts out with Batista,Batista and JBL trade blows.Until Batista whipped JBL into the ropes and hits a spinebuster.He Then drove JBL to the corner and started going to work.Batista then hit a suplex on JBL and then taged in John Cena.John Cena then hit the 5 knuckle shuffle on JBL for 2.JBL starts clubbing on Cena and then JBL hit a huge uppercut for 2.JBL then taged in Edge.Edge hit a clotheline on Cena and then starts putting the boots to him.As Edge goes for the spear Cena dodges it and hit the FU for 3. Winner:Batista and John Cena Rating Were in the back where we see Kane and The Undertaker Leave the Arena with the Druids and Shannon Moore. (Commercial Break) Shane:It has just come to my Attention that Kane and Undertaker have left the Arena therefore our Main Event will be Randy Orton vs.HHH Randy Orton vs.HHH Randy Orton attacks HHH on the outside before putting HHH in the ring.Orton started kicking HHH but HHH fought back hit Orton with stiff punches.He then whipped Orton in to the ropes an hit a spinebuster.HHH then hit the knee to the face and the pedigree, but as HHH was going for the pin the lights went out and when they turned back on Undertaker and Kane were behind him giving HHH a double chokeslam.Randy Orton got up and also got a double chokeslam by The BOD. (A Man stands at the Entrance) Bearer:HHH,Randy Orton and all the other guys in a back The Ministry is back.They will destroy anyone in there path! [/FONT]

Archived