I'd suggest ditching the 30 minute house shows in areas that you're not popular in. Focus on getting your popularity up in the Tri-State area so you can start making more money from you're tv shows. I wouldn't start holding shows in other areas until you're popularity is about D+ / C-. When you're up to that level you should start making money on you're tv shows and can then start looking to focus on other areas.

[QUOTE=sheepy;390070]I'd suggest ditching the 30 minute house shows in areas that you're not popular in. Focus on getting your popularity up in the Tri-State area so you can start making more money from you're tv shows. I wouldn't start holding shows in other areas until you're popularity is about D+ / C-. When you're up to that level you should start making money on you're tv shows and can then start looking to focus on other areas.[/QUOTE] As long as you are making money every month, there is no reason you can't run "house shows" in less popular regions. However, I would strongly suggest running them in only in one other region other than your home. This way you will get to Cult the fastest. And once you hit Cult you get PPVs and will be able to easily get a National TV deal.

Archived