Updated Real World Data (inside)

[QUOTE=lain;389953]Mike Tyson's biography is still wrong. He never fought Riddick Bowe. It was James Buster Douglas he fought in Japan. Could someone fix this error please? Thanks. Plus the spelling mistake in the bio. Yours truely, World Champion Speller[/QUOTE] You know you can always change it yourself, and it's truly ;) truely is not a word. Yours sincerely, Newly Crowned Champion! :D Good to see some new RL mods out and about, thanks for your work everyone who worked on this.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to thank you for updating this. I havent played a real world mod with 07 but I think I am going to give it a try. Its just so hard with this huge update. In a dream world Maybe we could reduce the feds down to like 35-40 and the workers to like 2000 but hey its not your mod, your just updating. And once again thanks.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;390309]can re upload it to MegaUpload I just went there and it said that it was no longer available .. I want an updated mod to play.. I just got my PC back working and TEW on it and now no updated game :([/QUOTE] [QUOTE=basketball45231;390020]re up please? this looks really fun[/QUOTE] not to be rude, but wtf.. Did yo guys even read the thread? Go to page two and scroll down.

I read and tried that and none of it works for me.. I downloaded every possible thing with the RapidShare and everytime it says "want Microsoft to find the proper location of file" I click yes then it says it can't find any. So not to be rude, yes I did. And nothing worked. If that RapidShare worked for someone else let me know what you downloaded it through .. I went to free cuz Im not spending money on an uploading site. I tried Level(3), Cogant or Cognat whatever, and all the others I just can't remember the names. So again .. Can someone post it up on MegaUpload or something.

Archived