Ransik's Threads [merged]

Guest Ransik

After all this time... a gimmick that can do no wrong! I will be "The Game Boy" AJ Starr. I found these awesome tights that look like an NES controller... I'm gonna have a singlet made up with an 8-bit Starman on the front and an 8-Bit "Game Over" on the back. On each knee will be the buttons... A on the right and B on the left... when I go to do a big boot, I press the B before doing it. Come on, this has got to work, right?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Ransik;379660]After all this time... a gimmick that can do no wrong! I will be "The Game Boy" AJ Starr. I found these awesome tights that look like an NES controller... I'm gonna have a singlet made up with an 8-bit Starman on the front and an 8-Bit "Game Over" on the back. On each knee will be the buttons... A on the right and B on the left... when I go to do a big boot, I press the B before doing it. Come on, this has got to work, right?[/QUOTE] That sounds pretty awesome. If I saw that on TV, I would enjoy it.

[QUOTE=Ransik;379660]After all this time... a gimmick that can do no wrong! I will be "The Game Boy" AJ Starr. I found these awesome tights that look like an NES controller... I'm gonna have a singlet made up with an 8-bit Starman on the front and an 8-Bit "Game Over" on the back. On each knee will be the buttons... A on the right and B on the left... when I go to do a big boot, I press the B before doing it. Come on, this has got to work, right?[/QUOTE] Where do you work again? I must go. I must be your sidekick....Player two.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ransik
Sack and I shot a quick promo for our bout at the end of next month on a spur of the moment thing... I must say he's damn good with graphics and he knows exactly how to put videos together to make them more interesting. In other words... I botched my promo 6 times and he saved it. :p Lemme know what you think! [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp7VTv-_pFQ[/url]

Guest Ransik
A new promo from Sack... Jakal talks about his upcoming Cruiserweight Title Match with Spud McKenzie. And just to be funny... Sack edited it so there's a noticable error in the beginning. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpsJjcsVkE[/url]

Archived