I'm looking for somebody

Let me just give you a fair warning. A 2 player dynasty will be the toughest thing you will ever do concerning TEW. The only way that me and Nimo are able to have a good one that we can keep alive is because we are cousins and get to talk over stuff on a regular basis. The key is communication though. If you don't talk and plan stuff out then it has no chance.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;374689]to help me out with a 2-person dynasty.Plz respond if you like to do this,you can [B]keep your dynasty going that is what i'm doing[/B][/QUOTE] So many possible sarcastic answers to that sentence, you wouldn't believe.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;374709]On the brightside, most two player dynasties only last a couple of shows, so it's right up your alley.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=SHaynes23;374696]Let me just give you a fair warning. A 2 player dynasty will be the toughest thing you will ever do concerning TEW. The only way that me and Nimo are able to have a good one that we can keep alive is because we are cousins and get to talk over stuff on a regular basis. The key is communication though. If you don't talk and plan stuff out then it has no chance.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=BIGJOSH;374692]Lolz[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=sebsy;374724]So many possible sarcastic answers to that sentence, you wouldn't believe.[/QUOTE] Well first thank you SHaynes for your insight.The other 3 I could always be upset but im not.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;374772]This is going to have a modern day apporach,WWE vs.WCW[/QUOTE] Hhhhwhat!?!? How can WWE vs. WCW have a modern touch? And I could swear there is a WWF vs. WCW dynasty around here somewhere.....oh that's right, that would be me and Nimo. Seriously, if you are going to do a modern day dynasty, please don't bring back another promotion from the dead. I could see starting a new one, but not bringing back another from the dead. That seems to the premise of every game you start, let's see you do something different.

A word of advice buddy. If you really want someone to do a joint diary with, I'd leave it a while as it's clear as can eb you've alienated yourself by annoying everyone. Do you have any idea how irritating it is on what is a pretty great internet community to see you starting up a new thread every day? Lay off the posts for a bit so people forget about you annoying them and then leave ONE post, preferably on an already existing thread asking if anyone would be interested in doing a joint diary. And for the love of God, if you do it, stick with it.

Right ADeezy62, I didn't see this thread before the PM, and in a blind moment of kindness I agreed, but after reading the thread it doesn't seem as good an idea yet. I'll still consider it, but I'd rather wait to see if you can keep your own diary going for a bit longer. If you can, and you can start to get a better reputation, I'll do it, but I don't want to do a diary with someone yet with the reputation you have. If you can keep your own going and show some signs of change, then ok, but at the moment, after some thought, I don't think I'd want a dynasty of mine to run the risk the rest of your's do.

With someone else's help and encouragement this might be just what ADeezy needs. Although in addition to what SHaynes said at the top about it being hard, I found it hard enough to run just a two player game (never mind a diary) with someone who lived in the same house! Because you're gonna be busy at different times and you have to wait for someone to finish their show before you can progress etc, its easy to lose interest. You have to be pretty dedicated.

Just a thought I know I am new here but I have an idea for you ADeezy62. Instead of posting new dynastys everyday. Just run some feds first and build them up play around and see if you like them the way they are going. Keep a journal of your storylines and events you want to mention. Then come out here and post something when your like 6 months into the fed or something. That way you have set yourself up with something you can stick to instead of jumping from fed to fed and posting all of them. I have started like 6 diffrent ones just to find one i like the most. So right now I am keeping a log of everything I do. One day I may start posting it. But You need to develop them first so you stick with one and only one.

[QUOTE=Kainlock;374926]I know I am new here but I have an idea for you ADeezy62. Instead of posting new dynastys everyday. Just run some feds first and build them up play around and see if you like them the way they are going. Keep a journal of your storylines and events you want to mention. Then come out here and post something when your like 6 months into the fed or something. That way you have set yourself up with something you can stick to instead of jumping from fed to fed and posting all of them. I have started like 6 diffrent ones just to find one i like the most. So right now I am keeping a log of everything I do. One day I may start posting it. But You need to develop them first so you stick with one and only one.[/QUOTE] He's hit the nail on the head, to be honest. I've got about 8 games going, and some of them I wanted to do a new diary for, but a few shows in I've just ended up going back to my dynasty game, or the one I play with my mates (1-player, but we all book it in school). Basically, make sure you're enjoying it and can keep it up. I've just started a ROH game, and I'm loving it, BUT I know I won't be able to turn it into a long-standing dynasty, if one at all. Just make sure you're really enjoying the game and are sticking to it. I suppose I could do this with you, if it maybe started off as JUST a game to begin with, and just keeping notes of what we've done until it's time to post it.

[QUOTE=Kainlock;374926]I know I am new here but I have an idea for you ADeezy62. Instead of posting new dynastys everyday. Just run some feds first and build them up play around and see if you like them the way they are going. Keep a journal of your storylines and events you want to mention. Then come out here and post something when your like 6 months into the fed or something. That way you have set yourself up with something you can stick to instead of jumping from fed to fed and posting all of them. I have started like 6 diffrent ones just to find one i like the most. So right now I am keeping a log of everything I do. One day I may start posting it. But You need to develop them first so you stick with one and only one.[/QUOTE] I have to agree. [LIST] [*]I wanted to do a WCW 93 diary. Ran for a couple of months and lost interest. [*]I wanted to do a WWF 2002 one on TEW05. Enjoyed the planning but the rest of it I found dull. [*]I want to do a C-Verse one now. So I'm running a game and seeing if I enjoy it for a long period. Taking down the results and segments in case I want to write it up but I'm checking for longevity. [*]I'm about 4 shows ahead of my postings for FMTA in terms of write ups. I'm not posting them until I get into a swing of things so I can post consistently and over a sustained period. [/LIST] It's always worth a try. Play the game for a bit, do the write ups on Word and if you get bored after a while just leave it. You've saved us from another diary and saved yourself from the reputation of someone who can't stick with diaries.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;374938]I have to agree. [LIST] [*]I wanted to do a WCW 93 diary. Ran for a couple of months and lost interest. [*]I wanted to do a WWF 2002 one on TEW05. Enjoyed the planning but the rest of it I found dull. [*]I want to do a C-Verse one now. So I'm running a game and seeing if I enjoy it for a long period. Taking down the results and segments in case I want to write it up but I'm checking for longevity. [*]I'm about 4 shows ahead of my postings for FMTA in terms of write ups. I'm not posting them until I get into a swing of things so I can post consistently and over a sustained period. [/LIST] It's always worth a try. Play the game for a bit, do the write ups on Word and if you get bored after a while just leave it. You've saved us from another diary and saved yourself from the reputation of someone who can't stick with diaries.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=RKO_HBK;374930]He's hit the nail on the head, to be honest. I've got about 8 games going, and some of them I wanted to do a new diary for, but a few shows in I've just ended up going back to my dynasty game, or the one I play with my mates (1-player, but we all book it in school). Basically, make sure you're enjoying it and can keep it up. I've just started a ROH game, and I'm loving it, BUT I know I won't be able to turn it into a long-standing dynasty, if one at all. Just make sure you're really enjoying the game and are sticking to it. I suppose I could do this with you, if it maybe started off as JUST a game to begin with, and just keeping notes of what we've done until it's time to post it.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Kainlock;374926]I know I am new here but I have an idea for you ADeezy62. Instead of posting new dynastys everyday. Just run some feds first and build them up play around and see if you like them the way they are going. Keep a journal of your storylines and events you want to mention. Then come out here and post something when your like 6 months into the fed or something. That way you have set yourself up with something you can stick to instead of jumping from fed to fed and posting all of them. I have started like 6 diffrent ones just to find one i like the most. So right now I am keeping a log of everything I do. One day I may start posting it. But You need to develop them first so you stick with one and only one.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=tom_wk;374915]With someone else's help and encouragement this might be just what ADeezy needs. Although in addition to what SHaynes said at the top about it being hard, I found it hard enough to run just a two player game (never mind a diary) with someone who lived in the same house! Because you're gonna be busy at different times and you have to wait for someone to finish their show before you can progress etc, its easy to lose interest. You have to be pretty dedicated.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=keefmoon;374884]A word of advice buddy. If you really want someone to do a joint diary with, I'd leave it a while as it's clear as can eb you've alienated yourself by annoying everyone. Do you have any idea how irritating it is on what is a pretty great internet community to see you starting up a new thread every day? Lay off the posts for a bit so people forget about you annoying them and then leave ONE post, preferably on an already existing thread asking if anyone would be interested in doing a joint diary. And for the love of God, if you do it, stick with it.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=RKO_HBK;374913]Right ADeezy62, I didn't see this thread before the PM, and in a blind moment of kindness I agreed, but after reading the thread it doesn't seem as good an idea yet. I'll still consider it, but I'd rather wait to see if you can keep your own diary going for a bit longer. If you can, and you can start to get a better reputation, I'll do it, but I don't want to do a diary with someone yet with the reputation you have. If you can keep your own going and show some signs of change, then ok, but at the moment, after some thought, I don't think I'd want a dynasty of mine to run the risk the rest of your's do.[/QUOTE] Thanks to Tom WK everyone else thanks for the comments

I think this is pretty much the same for any type of game dynasty. I know I dont stick with the first team I use in Madden or some other game. Just try out different stuff til you find a fed you really enjoy. Also may wanna think of your favorite wrestlers and where they wrestle at. I always like something challenging (small fed) or somewhere my favorite wrestlers are (TNA). Good luck with your dynasty. Sounds like a pretty good idea.

[QUOTE=JDubya;375250]I think this is pretty much the same for any type of game dynasty. I know I dont stick with the first team I use in Madden or some other game. Just try out different stuff til you find a fed you really enjoy. Also may wanna think of your favorite wrestlers and where they wrestle at. I always like something challenging (small fed) or somewhere my favorite wrestlers are (TNA). Good luck with your dynasty. Sounds like a pretty good idea.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the huge compliment.

I have to say that I agree with the above points. I'm running a diary based on D.O.T.T. right now and I have to say that it is the mod that I always come back to. Not that any of the others are bad. It's just kinda stuck in my head so to speak. Generally speaking all of my diaries had been with Mid-Atlantic but then I decided to switch gears with my latest and go to their arch-rivals: The WWF and I have had a lot of fun with it. If you look at my history, I've tried several different diaries with some of the other mods and never stuck to them. You just have to decide what is right for you.

Archived