Anyone wanna chat?

DreamGoddessLindsey

[email]the_bored@hotmail.com[/email] I'm usually set to "appear offline" so just message me when you see I'm on here and I'll actually be online. We can talk about the game more if you want, should make things interesting for you as you watch the town doing things you know are silly. That's the good thing about dying early, you can watch everyone else run themselves around in circles. :cool:

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;378707]I'm lonely and bored and feeling kinda naughty, anyone wanna chat to me? $5 per minute, more from mobile phones.[/QUOTE] LOL I totally thought that thats what it was at first. But its funny, if this thread were started by one of us it wouldnt get half the responses. Even IF we claimed we were horny. :(

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;378753]But its funny, if this thread were started by one of us it wouldnt get half the responses. Even IF we claimed we were horny. :([/QUOTE] Hahaha I dunno, mate, I've always thought you seemed like my type ;). You forget, though, the first two guys to respond are both spoken for. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Archived