Who is your most disappointing fighter?

Mine would have to be Garry McSweggan, not that I expected him to become my champ ( im ALPHA-1) but damn hes lost all of his 9 fights in my promotion and all by knock out or submission. He lost 3 times at Heavy, 5 times at Light Heavy, and then i edited his weight down to 185 and he just lost there to! (on a side note Rav Kapur and Shane Gilchrist have been mildly disappointing as well, they both have several wins but every time I match them against a top ten guy they get beaten :mad: )

Luis Basora easily. He dropped his first three fights to guys he should of beaten then dropped to LW where he has kind of hang around the lower top 10. He's 15-7 with some very good wins against Luke Hilton, Sean Morrison, and Mario De Souza all former LW champions but he's hasn't been able to keep a streak going and get to the top of the division.

I've had some incredibly big disappointment's in my game. I started with GAMMA, heres some guys that should have done 100000X better. Since I started Sean Morrison has gone 3-6. Mike Watson decided to move to heavyweight for some stupid reason and just couldn't win. He went 4-6 and was eventually cut from the roster and signed for the BCF, he's yet to fight for them. Lefter Oktay lost his first fight at heavyweight and moved down to LHW where I thought he'd completely dominate. That wasn't the case he went 4-7 and was too cut from the roster.

[QUOTE=BuddyGarner;381975]Why would you ever cut an exciting fighter like Mike Watson? :eek:[/QUOTE] I'm not about the excitement, more the competition :P If he decides to move back to LHW i'll gladly bring him back :D Another disappointment has been Anthony Le Toussier he's won about 4 and lost about 10 :D

I've found myself really disappointed by Naora Kikuchi (lost 8 of her 9 fights since the game began) and Datuk whathisname (6-6). Datuk's bio says he's got fantastic skills but he just keeps losing matches against mediocre fighters with little experience. Frustrating! Sarah Vaughn has also done pretty badly for me too, losing two thirds of her fights despite being pretty good according to her bio. Having said that, my Women's division has more depth than any of my other divisions and some of her defeats were expected... but she lost to Park Seong, the only other female fighter to be more disappoiting than Vaughn. :(

Hassan Fezzik, is my biggest dissapointment. I started the game twice. Once in 1990. He originally went on an impressive 15-0 run, but then that is where it all ended. I gave him 5 title chances with different Holders, he lost to all of them. Then i had him in a 2 match fight with Lefter Oktay, he lost both! He ended up in the HOF (as expected, due to his early run) But still, nothing like the monster of 25-0 they have him to be. I also started a game in 1985. I expected him to demolish the competition of that time. Nope! He lost 3 title fights, never ever won it. He had a pathetic record of 13 wins, 5 losses and 14 Draws (i added draws if they could not settle a fight in 5x10 minutes), he eventually retired in 1990 all battered and forgotten. One other thing is Rav Kapur, he was always crap for me. I had him on a 0-5 run in my first game and cut him due to him being pathetic. In my other game he was never beyond a middlecarder.

Suprised to see Sean Morrison mentioned. He has like 10 defences of his title now, holding it over 3 and a half years. Never, ever lost for me. Biggest dissapointments would have to be LeToussier. Just useless. Lefter Oktay has lost 2 times since I took over and that's all that needs to be said really. Undefeated and in the world rankings for heavyweight and he is losing to Fatuma Roy :rolleyes: Jack Humphreys is really frustrating in my game. Win-loss-win-loss-win-loss. The demand for a rematch with Regueiro was huge so the minute he got 2 wins in a row I had booked the title rematch already.

I'm always excited to see Sukarno enter the game world, but in my current GAMMA game, he's not exactly lived up to his reputation. MMA fans in Asia may think that he's one of the greatest fighters of all time, but his first four fights in GAMMA have resulted in four consecutive TKO losses to such luminaries as Ralph Kohl (6-9), Tucker Plumm (16-8), Joshua Hope (0-1), and Jerry Bogdonovich (8-10). The only respectable fighter in that lot is Plumm, and Sukarno didn't even last 30 seconds in that fight, immediately getting taken down and pounded out at 0:28. He's exciting enough that I'll probably keep him under contract and give him a few more chances to rebuild himself, but his reputation has taken a big hit in my book and he's going to need quite a winning streak to break out of the basement in my stacked middleweight division. Buddy Garner has also been something of a disappointment in this game, going 4-4 over the course of the last 3+ years. But at least he was able to beat Ralph Kohl.

almost every game i have played with sukarno showing up has ended with him losing more then what he wins but for the first time ever he lived up to the hype and is the best middleweight being a two time middleweight gamma champion and holding a record of 18-1

[QUOTE=syndicate;390304]almost every game i have played with sukarno showing up has ended with him losing more then what he wins but for the first time ever he lived up to the hype and is the best middleweight being a two time middleweight gamma champion and holding a record of 18-1[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm not really surprised about Sukarno. He's done poorly in every game I've played as well. I've never seen him win his first match. That's why I gave him Ralph Kohl, the worst fighter on my roster at that point, in his debut match in my current game. But he still got embarrassingly beaten up. Makes me wonder who the 173 people he claims to have beaten are.

Archived