UCR - They Do Wrestling In Europe Too?

Byron vs. [B]Louis Figo Manico[/B] [B]Doctor Insane [/B]vs. Sergei Kalashnov (King of Europe League Qualifier) Mr. Evilness vs. [B]Joey Beauchamp [/B](King of Europe League Qualifier) Double Dutch vs. [B]Rescue Rangers [/B](for UCR Tag Team Championship) [I]I think the boss will beat Byron again to really press a claim towards his title...Insane is a good character and getting on a bit. So I'll go with the idea that you'll get some use out of him. Kalashnov's time will come...No real idea between Beauchamp and Evilness, so I'll go with Joey...I don't really see Double Dutch as viable champs given how small they are in this type of fed, so I'll go with Rescue Rangers to win the belts.[/I]

Byron vs. Louis Figo Manico [I]LFM to win again and put further pressure on Byron[/I] Doctor Insane vs. [B]Sergei Kalashnov[/B] (King of Europe League Qualifier) [I]Comedy Villain or someone with some actual wrestling talent. I'll choose the latter.[/I] Mr. Evilness vs. [B]Joey Beauchamp[/B] (King of Europe League Qualifier) [I]Same again[/I] [B]Double Dutch[/B] vs. Rescue Rangers (for UCR Tag Team Championship) [I]Alot of these UCR Tag Teams are pretty even, as in the fact that the are mostly made up of mediocre Cruiserweights. Seeing as it's early days for the diary, and Rescue Rangers wont be a major upgrade I'll tip the Dutch Boys to retain[/I]

[quote][center][IMG]http://www.dansc.net/ucr/iws.jpg[/IMG][/center] Due to the controversial ending of the main event of last week's edition of International Wrestling Superstars, UCR management has made a critical decision concerning the King of Europe League. Since no official decision was made that the league spot would be on the line in the match, and since the finish was far from a clean one, it has been decided that Byron can not be entered in the League as is. Instead, the fifth League spot will be on the line this week in a Last Chance Ladder Match. Both [B]Byron[/B] and [B]Louis Figo Manico[/B] will have a chance to claim their spot in the League once and for all, as well as all other four wrestlers who failed to qualify in their respective qualifying matches. UCR management has announced that whatever the outcome of this match, the result will be final, and no other changes in the League will be made. The ones who have already claimed their spots will not have a night off either. In a "warm-up" match of sorts, [B]Captain Hero[/B] and [B]Sergei Kalashnov[/B] will team up to take on the [B]Scheming Behemoth[/B] and his tag team partner [B]Mr. Evilness[/B]. As these four will all soon meet each other in singles bouts, how can they co-exist in this match where the winners will have a rush of momentum as the League kicks off the following week? Also this week, [B]The Force[/B] will take on the [B]Evil Henchmen[/B], and the UCR Female Championship will be on the line when [B]Speedy Marie[/B] challenges the champion, [B]Anna Ki[/B]. See all this and more this Wednesday on Continental Sports X1![/quote] [B][U]Quick Card:[/U][/B] Byron vs. Louis Figo Manico vs. White Knight vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Doctor Insane vs. Bam Bam Johansson (Last Chance Ladder Match) Captain Hero & Sergei Kalashnov vs. Scheming Behemoth & Mr. Evilness Anna Ki (c) vs. Speedy Marie (for the UCR Female Championship) The Force vs. The Evil Henchmen

Byron vs. Louis Figo Manico vs. White Knight vs. [B]Joey Beauchamp[/B] vs. Doctor Insane vs. Bam Bam Johansson (Last Chance Ladder Match) [B]Captain Hero & Sergei Kalashnov[/B] vs. Scheming Behemoth & Mr. Evilness [B]Anna Ki (c) [/B]vs. Speedy Marie (for the UCR Female Championship) [B]The Force [/B]vs. The Evil Henchmen

[B]Byron[/B] vs. Louis Figo Manico vs. White Knight vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Doctor Insane vs. Bam Bam Johansson (Last Chance Ladder Match) [B]Captain Hero & Sergei Kalashnov[/B] vs. Scheming Behemoth & Mr. Evilness [B]Anna Ki (c)[/B] vs. Speedy Marie (for the UCR Female Championship) [B]The Force[/B] vs. The Evil Henchmen

Byron vs. [B]Louis Figo Manico[/B] vs. White Knight vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Doctor Insane vs. Bam Bam Johansson (Last Chance Ladder Match) I think Manico's your guy here Captain Hero & Sergei Kalashnov vs. [B]Scheming Behemoth & Mr. Evilness[/B] Heels use some more dirty tactics to win, faces should come out on top on a PPV. [B]Anna Ki (c)[/B] vs. Speedy Marie (for the UCR Female Championship) I really like Anna Ki. In TEW 2005 when UCR had women and men wrestling togetehr I did an angle where she was being stalked by Byron she's great. [B]The Force[/B] vs. The Evil Henchmen Isee you are going to make up for the Henchmen acually winning a match.;

Byron vs. Louis Figo Manico vs. White Knight vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. [B]Doctor Insane[/B] vs. Bam Bam Johansson (Last Chance Ladder Match) [I]Byron and LFM cancel each other out, I can see Beauchamp being distracted, therefore leaving the door open for one of outside bets.[/I] Captain Hero & Sergei Kalashnov vs. [B]Scheming Behemoth & Mr. Evilness[/B] [I]I agree with Apu, regular show contest often equals a win (via cheating) for the heels.[/I] [B]Anna Ki (c)[/B] vs. Speedy Marie (for the UCR Female Championship) [I]Anna to retain her title[/I] [B]The Force[/B] vs. The Evil Henchmen [I]The Force overcome the 'Dark Side' and get some revenge[/I]

• 2 weeks later...
Byron vs. [B]Louis Figo Manico[/B] vs. White Knight vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Doctor Insane vs. Bam Bam Johansson (Last Chance Ladder Match) Captain Hero & Sergei Kalashnov vs. [B]Scheming Behemoth & Mr. Evilness[/B] [B]Anna Ki (c)[/B] vs. Speedy Marie (for the UCR Female Championship) The Force vs. [B]The Evil Henchmen[/B]

• 2 weeks later...
Byron vs. [B]Louis Figo Manico [/B]vs. White Knight vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Doctor Insane vs. Bam Bam Johansson (Last Chance Ladder Match) [I]I'm gonna go for Manico, although I could see a swerve putting Beauchamp or Insane in[/I] [B]Captain Hero & Sergei Kalashnov[/B] vs. Scheming Behemoth & Mr. Evilness [I]Cos Sergei's awesome[/I] [B]Anna Ki (c)[/B] vs. Speedy Marie (for the UCR Female Championship) [I]Anna's not at all bad, whilst Marie kinda sucks[/I] [B]The Force[/B] vs. The Evil Henchmen [I]Dude, they're wrestling Jedi. Need I say more?[/I]

Archived