How I Bought the SWF

[CENTER][I][COLOR="Black"][B][SIZE="5"]How I Bought the SWF[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="Black"][B][SIZE="4"]0.1 Have You Lost Your Mind?[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] My agent was a good person. People always told me that I should fire her and get someone 'better at the craft' but I truely appreciated what she's done for me. Hell, under her guidence I had made millions of dollars on just four books, with royalties coming in every day. That's not even mentioning the movie deals. So why did I not fire her, and get someone who could squeeze every last dime out of people. There where a number of reasons really. One was that I'm not the person to care about money. Second was that she had taken me from an unsigned, twenty year old startup to a million dollar, very happy twenty five year old. Lastly... she was something nice to look at, and possibly someday maybe more. So with all this loyalty, how did I get her to ask me, [COLOR="Magenta"]"Have you had lost your mind?"[/COLOR] Simple. I told her my dream. [COLOR="Blue"]"I am going to buy the Supreme Wrestling Federation."[/COLOR]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][I]How I Bought the SWF[/I][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][B]0.2 He Didn't Even Graduate High School![/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [COLOR="Blue"]"I am going to buy the Supreme Wrestling Federation."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]"Have you had lost your mind?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"Did he ever have it?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"You're not serious? Tell me you're not serious. Gabe, he's not serious?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"He's serious."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]"I'm serious."[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"When did you start liking SWF? When did you start liking wresting to begin with. You're like 150 soaking wet!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"125."[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"Thanks Gabe."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"No problem, hun."[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"Call me that again..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]"On topic, folks. I need you, as my agent, to go into the meeting with me. You are going to talk for me, and try to keep my marking to a minimum. Gabe, I need you to play the part of my lawyer."[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"He didn't even graduate high school!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"Did too!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"It took you five years!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]"Focus! It doesn't matter if he's a real lawyer. I doubt Eisen Corps will be checking into his credentials. Me and him are going to work closley on the contract."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"I can handle looking the part."[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"If he's not drunk."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"At least I can hold my al-cohol"[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"That was one night!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]"FOCUS!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"Niether of you are lawyers. Niether of you know legal mumbo jumbo. What makes you even think SWF will give you any of there time?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]"I'm me."[/COLOR]

[B][CENTER][SIZE="5"][I]How I Bought the SWF[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]0.3 What Can I Do For You Mr. Rund?[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] And I did get that meeting too. One of the easiest damn things I 've ever done. Amazing how a falling wrestling company thinks brininging will meet with any and all celebraties. Of course, I didn't tell them what the meeting was going to be about. I figured Richard Eisen liked surprises. I walked into the room and saw three people sitting at a board table. This was good, my three against his three. I sat in the middle and allowed Audrey to sit to my left, and Gabe to sit to my right. Richard reached across the table to shake my hand, and I accepted it. I also shoke the hands of Eric Eisen and Sam Keith [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Mr. Rund. German right? How are you?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]"Good, Mr. Eisen, good. This is my lawyer, Mr. Smykla, and my agent Ms. Valentine."[/COLOR] I swept my arm towards the person whose name I was mentioning as I mentioned the name. [COLOR="darkred"]"Nice to meet you both." [/COLOR]He gave a polite nod towards both. [COLOR="darkred"]"Now, Mr. Rund, what can I do for you?"[/COLOR] I stiffened my back. Time to unleash the cajones. [COLOR="blue"]"You could sell me SWF."[/COLOR] If silence was golden, than that single minute was rich. I don't think neither Gabe nor Audrey expected me to be that up front. I don't think the Eisens of Keith expected ever hear that. Finally Papa Eisen laughed. [COLOR="darkred"]"You're not serious?"[/COLOR] he said with a grin. [COLOR="blue"]"You are a failing company. SWF has just got that black smear of 'cult' by InsidePW. You have stagnant storylines at best, and are recyclining ideas from the past. I have money, I have good ideas. The public knows who I am, they love my yarns. You'd be stupid to give this idea up."[/COLOR] His grin faded as I continued. Eventually he began to turn red, not like him being angry on TV. This angry was actually a little scary. [COLOR="darkred"]"Stupid? Stupid!?! Boy, you don't know stupid. I was your age when this company started it's rise. Why in blue hell would I sell it to you?"[/COLOR] Game. Set. Match. [COLOR="blue"]"You're intellegent. You know the company needs a change. You know your losing money. Take my money. You could continue to work for SWF, or you could go retire to a nice island with your wife. Eric would be promised a strong push. I wouldn't change the landscape too much too soon. I understand you're intellegent, Mr. Eisen. That's why I know you'll make the right choice."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]"You done?"[/COLOR] he scowled. [COLOR="blue"]"Yes."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkred"]"Get the hell out of my office!"[/COLOR] We walked out, but as I walked out I whispered to Gabe, just loud enough for Richard to hear it, [COLOR="Blue"]"Get the contract ready."[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=mad5226;389970]And just like that I'm hooked. I love the exchange between the 3 of them they are really believable characters, with what seems to be very fun, but very differant, personalities[/QUOTE] Thanks. This is kind of my dream, CornellVerse edition. So the narrator is me (in a sense). Gabe is my friend Gabe, and Audrey (my agent) is a charactor in my mind that I've had for a while. Hopefully I can get the first show up and running by Sunday. With all the laptop problems, work and homework we'll see...

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][I]How I Bought the SWF[/I][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][B]0.4 All At Once Now[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] We walked out of that office and down to the car. Gabe had a slight smirk on his face. Audrey and I ... well we weren't quiet so amused. In fact, I was told later that we both looked like bombs waiting to go off. I opened the door to the Prius(sp?) and sat in the driver's seat. Audrey sat in the passanger's seat and stared a hole through me. I returned the stare. 3 ... 2 ... 1 All at once now: [COLOR="Blue"]"What the hell!?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]"What the hell!?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"What the hell?"[/COLOR] Gabe had been waiting for this the entire walk down. He was going to find it hysterical. Ever seen anyone exchange spit from long distance? It may be fun if it was a more close quater spit exchange, but this one left the two of us slightly embarassed. Both Audrey and I spoke with such fury we lost control of our basic spitting function. I was left wiping my chin due to a few drops of Audrey spit of it, which Gabe found hysterical. I motioned for Audrey to speak. [COLOR="Magenta"]"When did you become a diplomat?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]"When did you become a mute?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"When did I become invisible?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"A mute? A mute! Your bully pulpited your way through the entire meeting!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"Pulpit isn't a verb. It's a -"[/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"Shut the hell up!"[/COLOR] she blurted out. She looked as if she would have a heart attack if I didn't wrap this up. I may have been angry with her, but I needed her alive. [COLOR="blue"]"You were supposed to pull me in. Why didn't you interupt me?"[/COLOR] Silence. There seemed to be a lot of that lately. [COLOR="magenta"]"You were doing fine."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"D*mn right he was. Everything I taught you is finally paying off." [/COLOR] [COLOR="magenta"]"Shut the hell up, Gabe"[/COLOR] Definetly more teasing this time, less heart attack. I nodded. [COLOR="blue"]"Well, next time I am going to have you and Gabe speak for me more, to lend an aura of professionalism."[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"Isn't it 'air'?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]"I like aura better."[/COLOR] I stated simply, starting the ignition. [COLOR="red"]"Well, your likes are wrong, and your feet smell."[/COLOR] I turned around to look at Gabe in the back seat.[COLOR="blue"]"Thanks!"[/COLOR] I backed out of the space, and began to drive away. [COLOR="magenta"]"I hate you two."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Get out of my car, then."[/COLOR] I decided it might be good to keep Audrey more in the loop, even if I needed her out of it to play her part correctly. So far though, all was operating smoothly.

man if your match write ups are half as good as your dialog this may be the first SWF diary I ever pay attention to. Your characters remind me a lot of myself, my bestfriend and my wife, perhaps thats why its so easy for me to relate to them.

[QUOTE=mad5226;390083]man if your match write ups are half as good as your dialog this may be the first SWF diary I ever pay attention to. Your characters remind me a lot of myself, my bestfriend and my wife, perhaps thats why its so easy for me to relate to them.[/QUOTE] Aww, shucks. Thanks man. I am definetly going to add a lot of personality to some charactors (Runaway Train being who I most look foward to right now). I'm glad my charactors remind you of people, it means I'm doing a good job in my writing. [QUOTE=jonlawson;390149]I'm enjoying this so far, it's getting added to my favorites now. This should be interesting. Great job so far![/QUOTE] Thanks! :) Now for some good news-bad news. Good news is my laptop's moniter got fixed...kind of. We're using an external moniter until the screen comes in. Bad news is, the piece of **** no longer accepts a charge from the outlet. Thing shut off before I could even get into TEW. The show will go on...but only when I get my laptop 100%, as I want to get at least a few weeks ahead before I finish the backstory.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][I]How I Bought the SWF[/I][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][B]0.5 Nearing the End[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] ((This is sort of how shows would be run. There will be no grades, because, well this isn't being run in TEW right now. Hopefully my laptop is being fixed right now (doubts it) )) The party was great. A whole lot of attention from people who never would have payed me any mind had I not written those books, but besides that it was great. Sometimes I swear those books were a curse. Most of the time these thoughts would go away when I got home. I had a decent sized house. I was brought up not to show off your wealth, so it was the smallest in the neighborhood. I did have something I always dreamed of having in it. In the center, in all it's glory, stood a majestic oak tree. I gave architects fits trying to get the entire full grown tree into the exact center of my house. It was definitely worth it, as every time I would walk by it I would pass my hand along the bark, and it would sooth me. Walking past the tree, I entered my living room. Game controllers where strewn about, and Gabe was still playing. I sat and played with him for a while, until I remembered why I had come home early. I had scouting to do. I missed a good amount, but at least I could get a hang of what was going on in SWF. When I turned the TV on, it was on commercial. -- [B]Angry Gilmore vs. Jack Bruce[/B] Returning from commercial, Bruce is throwing Gilmore into the corner. Gilmore runs in and hits chest first, flopping backwards. After a bit of air guitar, Bruce runs in, hops over the laying Gilmore and onto the second turnbuckle. He spingboards off, but it looks a bit awkward, as if it should've been done from the third. Gilmore gets his knees up, and Bruce lands on them face first. Bruce looks dazed, and there is a moment of hesitation, before Gilmore gets up. He starts snorting at the crowd, getting them fired up, as Bruce gets to his feet. Gilmore goes for a kick to the gut, but Bruce blocks. Gilmore shoves Jack up against the ropes, and all hell breaks loose. From ringside, Eric Eisen (who wasn't even mentioned before this) jumps onto the apron and grabs the dazed Bruce. He starts screaming to Gilmore [COLOR="Red"]"Do it. Do it now!"[/COLOR]. Gilmore stares at Eisen, then at Bruce. He leaves the ring, and picks up the kendo stick he carries with him. He slinks back into the ring and stalks towards Bruce again. He raises the stick up, and ... the music of Richard Eisen starts. Eisen walks out to the ramp, and whispers into the mic. [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Do it Tom"[/COLOR] Gilmore nods, and brings the stick down hard on Eric Eisen's head, freeing Jack Bruce. Richard Eisen is infuriated. [COLOR="DarkRed"]"You fool! You had a title shot, and you p*ssed it away. All you had to do was take care of this a**hole Jack Bruce. You're not Angry Gilmore, Tom. You're Coward Gilmore. Get out of my ring!"[/COLOR] Gilmore leaves, but helps Bruce out of the ring with him, as we go to commercial. -- Gabe was smirking. He really disliked wrestling. "[COLOR="Red"]"You know, I've seen this before..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Exactly. This is why I want to take over SWF. Gilmore is a great asset. They probably plan to throw away any moment he's received today by having him turn on Bruce at the PPV."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"You have a better plan?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Of course."[/COLOR] I smirked. This would be easier than I thought. -- [B]Christian Faith vs. Runaway Train (c)[/B] The moment we get back Faith's music (For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metalica) starts up. If you have never seen the man enter a ring, than you have no idea how great an experience it is. The crowd pops like whoa, the arena is coated in white light, and then ... he appears. A true legend of the industry walks down the ramp for more magical moments. Train, however, Train is the exact opposite. Everything about him bores me. His entrance his move set, his gimmick. The announcers hype this as a non title match. Train immediatly becomes the aggressor, pressuring Faith with lefts, rights and headbutts so fast that Faith escapes from the ring...right into a chair shot from Richard Eisen! Bell rings, match over, another supremely disappointing finish. The camera focuses of the down Faith as he the screen fades to an SWF logo.

Astil, Good luck on your laptop being fixed. I just wanted to drop a note, and let you know that of all the dynasties you've done, I think this is my favorite. I guess what I'm saying is that I think your writing has improved. Kudos to you, and KUTGW. Latah.

First of all let me say I have absolutely no interest in diarys that are not WWE based. This is because I have only ever watched WWE on tv and have never studied the Cornellverse. However, I always check new cornellverse diaries for the hell of it, and I am actually enjoying this diary before a show has even taken place. Absolute testament to your writing ability and I look forward to seeing more from this diary.

[QUOTE=Actarus;391940]Astil, Good luck on your laptop being fixed. I just wanted to drop a note, and let you know that of all the dynasties you've done, I think this is my favorite. I guess what I'm saying is that I think your writing has improved. Kudos to you, and KUTGW. Latah.[/QUOTE] First things first, Akatsuki Homer? If were going to mix anime and cartoons, at least go with good anime. Shinegami Homer (Kenshin) or something. Second, thanks for reading, obviously not only this one, but my others before this. I fiddled with the laptop some more today, but it wont turn on. Just gives me a red light. Pay days tommorrow though, so hopefully I earned enough for a new battery. [QUOTE=sebsy;391980]First of all let me say I have absolutely no interest in diarys that are not WWE based. This is because I have only ever watched WWE on tv and have never studied the Cornellverse. However, I always check new cornellverse diaries for the hell of it, and I am actually enjoying this diary before a show has even taken place. Absolute testament to your writing ability and I look forward to seeing more from this diary.[/QUOTE] Well, thanks for the compliment, first. I am going hard on this writing, as I feel it's about damn time I took it seriously. Second, I watch the WWE a lot as well, and you'll see my SWF resemble WWE in ways (I was even going to go as far as to name a stable D-X, but decided against it). So...last real backstory post tommorrow than I'll have to start with some filler material to keep me interested until the battery arrives. Charactor and storyline planning meetings with Richard Eisen anyone?

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][I]How I Bought the SWF[/I][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][B]0.6 Electronicly Savvy[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] I woke up the next day to the smell of coffee. Audrey had stayed the night, as her and Gabe has spent most of the night drinking. Gabe, obviously, had gotten more drunk, as he was asleep in the hallway. Hopefully the fall didn't hurt him too much. Audrey had already cleaned up the living room, and cleaned the couch she slept on. I myself had elected not to drink, being a strait edge, but I got to laugh at Gabe's attempts to get to Audrey. I also could smell egg's cooking, so I knew breakfast would be ready first. I decided to check my e-mail first. I had this jewl waiting for me. [QUOTE]To: [email]ndrmail1@yahoo.com[/email] From: [email]REisen@swf.com[/email] Subject: Negotiations Bet you didn't know I was electronically savvy. This old man knows some tricks about that internet thing, or at least what Eric tells me about it. I have spent the last week reviewing numbers, and discussing with my advisors. They have told me it would be in the best interest of not only myself, but of the entire wrestling industry for me to listen to what you have to say. Before you even start thinking about discussing numbers, there are a few things you have to know. - Myself, my son and Sam Keith must remain on the booking team. - Myself and my son must be given lifetime contracts. - For the first three months of your ownership, should I even sell the company, I have the power to veto any creative decision you wish to make. Please, do remember this company is like a daughter for me. I have built it into the world powerhouse, it was and could be again. Just because I'm passing my daughter on to you doesn't mean I wont take it back should I see you f*cking up. Anticipating a hasty response, let's try to end this negotiation by the new year.[/QUOTE] I instantly ran into the kitchen and grabbed Audrey. She yelped in surprise, and turned to hit me, thinking I was Gabe. When she saw me, and the look on my face she just smirked a little. [COLOR="Magenta"]"You [I]are[/I] insane, aren't you?[/COLOR] ((Computer update: a new one is in the mail, folks. This dynasty may begin by the end of the week! ... maybe.))

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][I]How I Bought the SWF[/I][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="4"][B]0.7 The Price of SWF[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A few days had past since then. Me and Gabe had gone out to celebrate a few times, and tonight was no different. Different club, different chicks. This time there was a latino hanging off of Gabe's arm as they drunkenly stumbled to my car. I was Gabe's perminent designated driver.We turned the corner to the parking garage where my car was when the sound of System of a Down invaded the silence. My phone was going off. I stopped, and Gabe and his lover went along ahead. [COLOR="blue"]"Hello?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Gray"]"Hello."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Who's calling?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="gray"]"Turn around."[/COLOR] I did as instructed, but didn't even see the man standing behind me. I immediatly fell to one knee and grasped at my ribs. Sore, and bleeding, not really a good sign. I could hear Gabe's woman scream, and Gabe's feet run towards me. By the time I hit the ground I could hear another body hit along with me. It wasn't Gabe. [COLOR="Red"]"Get up, you prick piece of ****!"[/COLOR] I tried to pull myself up to help Gabe not go too far in protecting me. Sure I'd been shanked, but I was alive, so he could back off and perchance bring me to the hospital. When I turned to yell to Gabe I saw the two by four racing towards my face. I ducked, out of pure instict, but something metal hit my left knee. Two more attackers...this was not a normal mugging. It was then, laying in my own blood losing conciousness, when I realized what the price of the Supreme Wrestling Federation was.

((If there is a mistake here (say SWF having someone they shouldn't) please excuse me. I don't have the game in front of me, but I have the card already done in my mind, so...here.)) On Monday, Week 1 January 2007 SWF will experience a [B][SIZE="4"]Hostile Takeover[/SIZE][/B] [QUOTE]The Biggz Brothers (c)vs. High Concept 2 on 1 Handicap, if Lamaree wins he's in the international title match: Kurt Lamaree vs. The Amazing Bumfholes Enygma vs. Joe Sexy vs. Rich Money (c) Takeover Tournament Match A: Angry Gilmore vs. Jack Bruce vs. Sam Keith Takeover Tournament Match B: Christian Faith vs. Eric Eisen vs. Skull DeBones Takeover Tournament Match C: Remo vs. Steve Frehley vs. Runaway Train (c) Takeover Tournament Match D: Six Man Hardcore TLC Tag Match, Winners get a Title Shot: Losers of Match A vs. Losers of Match B vs. Losers of Match C Takeover Tournament Match E: Winner of Match A vs. Winner of Match B vs. Winner of Match C[/QUOTE] Skull DeBones has been telling Eisen for the last two weeks that his time had come. Should the boss be worried? News on SWF says there will be huge shakeups in the land of Supreme, what could that mean? All this and much more, as always from SWF. Simply peerless. ((How's that for a clusterf*ck of a card.))

[CENTER][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/Banner.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"][B]1.1 Hostile Takeover[/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="4"]SWF Hostile Takeover[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Live at the H.Jones Building in Great Lakes USA. January Week 1 Monday [QUOTE]The show starts with the normal pyrotechnic display. The first music to hit the arena is “The Final Countdown” by Europe. Eisen Co (Eric Eisen and Enforcer Roberts) walks out, looking absolutely livid. Eisen takes a microphone as the silent Enforcer stands ready. “I was told I have a match tonight, and if I win I will be in the title match later on in the night. About damn time people.” Eric soaks in the boos as Enforcer cracks his neck slightly. “That’s not going to happen though. See, I recently received word that tonight is not an SWF sanctioned event. My father, the owner of SWF, did not set this card up. You can all go home now. Show’s over.” [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_bminus.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Eric Eisen starts to walk to the back as “Bodies” play. Skull DeBones slowly walks out, and Eisen backs into the ring. “Yeah, Eric, did you get memo? Were going to need you to come in today and work. Seems there’s this event going –” “Don’t play cute, Bones!” “All right, here’s the deal. You kind of misrepresented the truth. Yes, Richard Eisen has nothing to do with this card, thank God. However, this is an offical SWF card. Eric, buddy, SWF isn’t you’re plaything anymore. SWF is no longer owned by an Eisen.” “What the hell are you saying?” “You’re daddy sold the company. The new owner is going to be coming out here later, to introduce himself to the fans. You should come out and shake his hand, we all know how much you suck up to the bosses.” Skull turns around and walks away chuckling, leaving Eric to chase after him screaming for more information. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_bplus.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE]Backstage we see Angry Gilmore’s face staring at a screen. “My name’s Gilmore, and I’m mother f*cking angry! See this man –” The camera pans out to show a life size cut out of Jack Bruce. “Jack Bruce. He keeps infesting television screens and throwing insults my way. Well I thought and thought about how I could get back at him in a way he’d understand. Finally it hit me.” Gilmore takes out a carton of eggs and removes an egg. He shows it to the camera, and the word “Horrible Guitar Player” is written on it. “I’ll throw insults back!” He throws the egg at the cutout, and it hits the arm, cracking violently. Angry takes out another egg, which reads “Girl Hair” He throws it, and it hits the cutout in the chest. Angry goes to grab another, and the sound of someone clearing their throat is heard. The camera pans over, and we can see Christian Faith standing there. Gilmore hands him an egg. He looks at it, and shows it to the camera. “Sub-par Wrestler”. Faith throws it as hard as he can. It hits the cutouts head, which folds back immediately. Both Faith and Gilmore start laughing hysterically and walk off screen. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_b.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JackBruce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SamKeith.jpg[/IMG] [B]Angry Gilmore vs. Jack Bruce vs. Sam Keith[/B] Angry walks out to the ring, still chuckling over getting one up on Bruce. Next out is Bruce, who forgoes the usual air guitar to run strait to the ring and start brawling with Gilmore. As those two begin fighting, Keith walks slowly to the ring. As Bruce and Gilmore kick the hell out of each other, Keith remains out of the way. Bruce takes the early upper hand, highlighted by a strong looking barrage of punches, and a showman’s kick (super kick). Gilmore takes the advantage back quickly, and hits a huge spine buster on the rock star. Gilmore starts his usual yelling, the signal that anger management is coming, when Bruce rolls him up from the ground into a schoolboy pin. Keith decides it would be a great time to get involved with the match, and punts Bruce in the head. Bruce goes down, and the fresh Keith drives his knee into the back of Gilmore three times. Gilmore inches to the ropes, anticipating the feared proton lock. Keith drags him back to the middle of the ring and locks in the world famous finisher. Gilmore has no choice but to tap. Sam Keith defeated Angry Gilmore and Jack Bruce in 14:19 when Sam Keith defeated Angry Gilmore by submission with a Proton Lock. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_bplus.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RandyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/ZimmyBumfhole.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/KurtLaramee.jpg[/IMG] [U]Two on One Match[/U] [B]The Amazing Bumfholes vs. Kurt Lamaree[/B] The Amazing bounce there way to the ring, and the fourteen year old girls in the crowd go crazy. Kurt Lamaree comes out and there’s nothing. No one really cares about him at all. This match was made as a way for Kurt to prove himself worthy of contending for the North American Title. Randy starts in the ring first with the “Hood Hardcore”. Randy runs in to attack, but every time he runs in, Lamaree clotheslines him down with ease. He eventually tags in Zimmy, who also runs right in, but ducks Lamaree’s offense, and chops him down at the knees. Zimmy tags in Randy who runs in as Lamaree is getting up and delivers a dropkick to the jaw. Randy drags Kurt to the ropes and delivers the dreaded Bumfhole buster. This sends Lamaree into a rage. He recovers quickly, and grabs the celebrating Randy by the hair. He lifts him up, and hits the switchblade powerslam. This isn’t enough, as he whips him into the corner. Zimmy tags in, jumps to the top ropes, and hits a huge dropkick on the advancing Lamaree. He quickly sets Lamaree up and hits the Bumfhole in one. The the three count is made, and the number advantage seemed to be too much for Lamaree. The Amazing Bumfholes defeated Kurt Laramee in 7:49 when Zimmy Bumfhole defeated Kurt Laramee by pinfall with a Bumfhole In One. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_d.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/KidToma.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/CalamariKid.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/LobsterWarrior.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/JumboShrimp.jpg[/IMG] [B]Marc DuBois’ Youth Team vs. Underwater Union[/B] Underwater Union makes there way to the ring, looking completely confident. Marc DuBois comes out, and behind him are the Samoan Wildboyz. They sprint to the ring, and show off for the crowd. Jumbo and Akima start in the ring together. Akima uses hit and run techniques to ward off the big man, making him look even slower than normal. Jumbo panics, and tags in the Calamari Kid. Akima tags in Toma. The Samoan Wildboyz attempt to double team the Kid, but he is able to fight both of them off. Eventually, Calamari is in the ring with Toma. Toma tries to use his fast attack style on Calamari, but it’s nothing the Kid hasn’t seen before. Toma runs and tags in DuBois, while Calamari casual tags in the Lobster Warrior. DuBois goes to tag out, but both Samoans are spent. The Warrior begins with haymacker after haymacker. DuBois tries to run away, but Warrior is on him like white on rice. After a long string of offense, Lobster Warrior puts DuBois away with a Lobster Trap. The Underwater Union defeated Akima Brave, Kid Toma and Marc DuBois in 8:56 when Lobster Warrior defeated Marc DuBois by pinfall with a Lobster Trap. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_cplus.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/ChristianFaith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/EricEisen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SkullDeBones.jpg[/IMG] [B]Christian Faith vs. Eric Eisen vs. Skull DeBones[/B] Three amazing entrances. Faith’s amazing entrance sets the mood for what is going to be an amazing match. Eisen walks out to a huge amount of boos. There is no one the fans agree more about than Eric Eisen. Tonight there is a small “No power, no power,” chant as he makes his way to the ring. Lastly, Skull makes his way out to a huge pop. DeBones immediately goes after Eisen, and Eisen goes after Faith. Both Faith and DeBones end up double teaming Eisen, getting the crowd on its feet. The duo hits a double DDT on the golden son. Eisen struggles to his feet, and DeBones skull crushers Eisen. Faith lifts Eisen up and whips him into the corner. Faith hypes up the crowd, and hits the leap of faith. Eisen flops down. With that out of the way, DeBones and Faith start after each other. Faith seems to have the early upper hand. Pushing DeBones into the corner. He hits punch after punch, and backs up for the leap of faith. As he runs in, DeBones moves, and Faith hits the turnbuckle hard. DeBones runs over to Eisen, and hits a second skull crusher, as he goes for the pin, the tron turns on to show someone being loaded into an ambulance. Enforcer Roberts and Richard Eisen look on. Papa Eisen takes out a microphone and looks at the camera. “SWF is mine.” DeBones runs to the back, abandoning the match. Faith regains his footing, and stumbles over to pin Eisen. Christian Faith defeated Eric Eisen and Skull DeBones in 7:40 when Christian Faith defeated Eric Eisen by pinfall. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_bplus.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] The camera cuts to the back, showing that Skull is bloody and being carted out on an ambulance, just like the new owner. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_a.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/BigSmackScott.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/EnforcerRoberts.jpg[/IMG] [B]Big Smack Scott vs. Enforcer Roberts[/B] Scott comes out, and half the crowd pops, while half the boos violently. Roberts comes out with a huge c*cky grin. The two exchange punches for eight minutes, followed by an Ego Trip by Scott. Most people used this match as a bathroom break. Big Smack Scott defeated Enforcer Roberts in 7:55 by pinfall with an Ego Trip. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_cminus.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/ElmoBenson.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/GrouchoBling.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/BartBiggz.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/BrettBiggz.jpg[/IMG] [U]SWF World Tag Team Title Match[/U] [B]High Concept vs. The Biggz Boyz (c)[/B] Elmo Benson and Bart Biggz start off in the ring together. Elmo dominates Bart so much, that Brett storms the ring to assist. Elmo suffers a double team for a period of time, until he struggles back to his corner and tags in Groucho Bling. Benson and Bling fight back against the Biggz Boys as the referee struggles to get order. Eventually there is only Bling and Bart Biggz in the ring. Bling hits a big Game Over, and High Concept are tag team champs again. High Concept defeated The Biggz Boyz in 6:45 when Groucho Bling defeated Bart Biggz by pinfall with a Game Over. High Concept win the SWF World Tag Team titles. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_cplus.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/Enygma.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/JoeSexy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RichMoney.jpg[/IMG] [U]SWF North American Title Match[/U] [B]Enygma vs. Joe Sexy vs. Rich Money (c)[/B] The tension between Money and Enygma is huge. Sexy prances around the ring, seemingly excited by the prospect of this match. Money goes strait after Sexy, Sexy goes down, and Money locks in a headlock. Joe Sexy immediately taps out. The crowd, and Enygma begin going crazy, knowing exactly what just happened. Rich Money defeated Joe Sexy and Enygma in [0:30] when Rich Money defeated Joe Sexy by submission. Rich Money makes defence number 1 of his SWF North American title. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_b.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/Remo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RunawayTrain.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SteveFrehley.jpg[/IMG] [U]SWF World Heavyweight Title Match[/U] [B]Remo vs. Runaway Train (c) vs. Steve Frehley[/B] What a disappointing match! No one in this match sold much at all, as the three power men took out frustration on each other. It was very average, very basic, unremarkable brawl. So I wont remark too much on it. It was finally over when Train hit the train wreck on Remo, successfully defending the title. Runaway Train defeated Remo and Steve Frehley in 12:49 when Runaway Train defeated Remo by pinfall with a Train Wreck. Runaway Train makes defence number 1 of his SWF World Heavyweight title. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_cplus.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE] Runaway Train grabs a mic after the hard fought victory. “Faith. This battle between you and I comes to a head now. As always has been, and as always will be, the larger, the stronger and the more skilled will prevail. The Train will prevail.” [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_bplus.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/AngryGilmore.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/JackBruce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/EricEisen.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/Remo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SteveFrehley.jpg[/IMG] [B]Angry Gilmore and Jack Bruce vs. Eric Eisen and Skull DeBones vs. Remo vs. Steve Frehley[/B] This turns into a ruleless brawl to fast for the referee to keep up. All five men (DeBones is in an ambulance somewhere) jump in the ring at once. Remo and Frehley gel well as a team, beating down Eisen. Bruce and Gilmore as gel well, keeping up with Remo and Frehley. Remo leaves the ring, leaving Frehley with Gilmore and Eisen. Bruce runs after Remo, springboarding out of the ring attempting to hit a springboard splash. Remo has a chair in his hand, and just swats Bruce out of the air. Gilmore and Frehley team up to beat Eisen out of the ring. Frehley then starts brawling with Gilmore. With Bruce knocked out outside the ring, Remo is able to enter the ring and double team Gilmore. Eventually Frehley hits the Frehley’s comet and gets the pinfall for his team. Remo and Steve Frehley defeated Skull DeBones and Eric Eisen and Jack Bruce and Angry Gilmore in 11:50 [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_bminus.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE]After the match, Jack Bruce gingerly walks over to Angry Gilmore to offer his hand for a hand shake. They walk to the back talking together. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_bminus.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] Frehley is standing on the turnbuckle, showing off for the crowd. Remo walks over, and pulls him down violently. Remo beats the tar out of Frehley, before being pulled off by security. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_b.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/ChristianFaith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/RunawayTrain.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/icon_vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/wrestlers%202007%20A%20-%20N/wrestlers%202007%20O%20-%20Z/SamKeith.jpg[/IMG] [U] SWF World Heavyweight Title[/U] [B]Christian Faith vs. Runaway Train (c) vs. Sam Keith[/B] Faith and Train start in on each other right away. The bigger Train beats down Faith, and beats down Keith as well. Train is on a roll, landing a huge amount of offense on Faith, even hitting the train wreck on him. Keith gets up and starts fight with Train, with the battle going back and forth. Train sets up Keith for the train wreck, but sees Faith stirring. Train leaves the ring to get a chair and finish Faith off. Keith takes this opportunity to lock Faith in the Proton lock, and Faith taps from the pain. Train flips for a second, realizing what happened, but retreats to the back. Sam Keith defeated Christian Faith and Runaway Train in 12:23 when Sam Keith defeated Christian Faith by submission with a Proton Lock. Sam Keith wins the SWF World Heavyweight title. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_b.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Keith celebrates in the ring as Train and Faith walk to the back. [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_bplus.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE]Keith is interrupted by a video on the turbotron. The sound of screeching wheels and a screaming voice is heard. A hubcap is seen rolling by the previously black screen. A deep voice begins the monologue. “Set in motion, the downfall has already begun. A small change here, a huge loss there, and the time for death has come. There will be no compromise. You don’t deserve it. You will be alone when the time comes, and the world will rejoice.” [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/TEWGraphics/grade_bplus.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] [B]OVERALL SHOW: [C+][/B] ((Feedback encouraged, as I'm still working on how I do match write-ups and such))

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/astil/Banner.jpg[/IMG] [B]SWF Supreme TV Week 1 January Preview[/B] [B]The new owner[/B] will be in the building and has said that there will be two huge changes to the SWF. [B]Skull DeBones[/B] was injured at the hands of a mystery attacker. There will be an update on his condition, but will the attacker come foward? [B]Runaway Train[/B] lost his title at Hostile Takeover. At Supreme Television will face [B]Christian Faith[/B], with a chance to redeem some of his pride. Speaking of [B]Keith[/B], after his amazing title victory he will face [B]Remo[/B] and [B]Steve Frehley[/B] in a non title preview match. [B]Jack Bruce and Angry Gilmore[/B] came this close to being number one contenders, and in the heat of battle it seems a friendship has been forged. They will face the new team of [B]Money Inc.[/B], but it is unknown who Rich Money will be tagging with. After being screwed out of his shot at the North American title, [B]Enygma[/B] has been given a chance against [B]Joe Sexy[/B] to redeem himself. The winner will go on to face Rich Money next week for the SWF title. Also [b]The Amazing Bumfholes[/b] take on [b]The Biggz Boyz[/b] in a ladder match, and much more! -*-Quick Picks -*- The Amazing Bumfholes vs. The Biggz Boyz -ladder match- Enygma vs. Joe Sexy Angry Gilmore and Jack Bruce vs. Money Inc. Christian Faith vs. Runaway Train Remo vs. Sam Keith vs. Steve Frehley Most correct predictions gets to pick a female for SWF to hire for there new Woman's Division (if avaliable, of course)

[QUOTE=JamesFosterFan021;395913]Pretty good, but we didn't get to see the new owner...lol...[/QUOTE] Nah, he's still beat up from the attack, so he didn't make the show. Thanks for reading, and thanks for the feedback, though.

[B]The Amazing Bumfholes[/B] vs. The Biggz Boyz -ladder match- [I]The Bumfholes are the future. And with a few of the lunkers on this roster, the future could be sooner rather than later.[/I] [B]Enygma [/B]vs. Joe Sexy [I]Sets up the face/heel match up next week. But, Enygma still really sucks, make no mistake.[/I] [B]Angry Gilmore and Jack Bruce [/B]vs. Money Inc. [I]Money Inc has to win this though right? Right?[/I] Christian Faith vs. [B]Runaway Train[/B] [I]Lost the belt, yes. But can you afford to let him free fall from the top? Probably not.[/I] [B]Remo[/B] vs. Sam Keith vs. Steve Frehley [I]This was a toss up. I have to go with Remo, just because a win benefits him quite a bit more, in my eyes, than it does Frehley or Keith.[/I] Keep up the good work. Love me some SWF. ;)

The Amazing Bumfholes vs. [b]The Biggz Boyz[/b] -ladder match- [b]Enygma[/b] vs. Joe Sexy Angry Gilmore and Jack Bruce vs. [b]Money Inc.[/b] [b]Christian Faith[/b] vs. Runaway Train Remo vs. Sam Keith vs. [b]Steve Frehley[/b] Cos at this early stage of the game this is the results of the matches I would book for me. Doesn't matter what you think you should do. :p Plus, you'll love my choice of woman for you to hire.. I'll give you a hint... [COLOR="White"]It's not Wanda Fish! Or J-Ro! Or any obvious pick![/COLOR]

Archived