WCCW-A New Birth

Vince is in his office with JR,Shane and Stephanie and he discusses this points [B]Vince:[/B]Recently we cut our ties with Ohio Valley Wrestling,right now all their WWE talent is down in Florida Championship Wrestling. [B]Vince:[/B]We need a new delevopment territory and that is why you're here. [B]JR:[/B]Vince personal I think we go to Texas since most of your stars were from there [B]Vince:[/B]You're right Kerry Von Erich,Steve Austin,Bradshaw,The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. [B]Shane:[/B]JR does make some great points dad,maybe we bring World Class Championship Wrestling. [B]Stephanie:[/B]Dad personal I think you give JR control of WCCW,bulid his roster and give you some development talent. [B]Vince:[/B]I agree JR you got the job.

(A couple weeks later) Vince Mcmahon is in his office and sees a letter on his desk and he opens it [I][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Dear Vince[/FONT] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]down here in Texas,I'm getting settled down here.Only one thing I ask from you Vince if you give me Jake Hager,due to his Sooner roots.I've already grab some huge names from Ring of Honor also former WCW and ECW stars.These guys can have a slobber knocker of a impact.Also grabed some pieces from TNA and a couple of old WWE stars for the Texas crowd.[/FONT] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Boomer Sooner Jim Ross [/FONT][/I]

and i hate to say it, but because your [B][U]NOT[/U][/B] Adeezy I don't mind. the two of you are not online at the same time. infact, he logged off and you got right on. now i know what is coming, both of you online at the same time. still doesn't prove anything, i'm sitting in a room with 3 computers, 2 of which are running right now. and if i wanted i could assign all of them different ip addresses. so you are fighting an up hill battle. my suggestion. change your writing style. use word. and don't use adeezy as your writing guide.

[QUOTE=mistaken;391001]and i hate to say it, but because your [B][U]NOT[/U][/B] Adeezy I don't mind. the two of you are not online at the same time. infact, he logged off and you got right on. now i know what is coming, [B]both of you online at the same time[/B]. still doesn't prove anything, i'm sitting in a room with 3 computers, 2 of which are running right now. and if i wanted i could assign all of them different ip addresses. so you are fighting an up hill battle. my suggestion. change your writing style. use word. and don't use adeezy as your writing guide.[/QUOTE] You can also use two or more browsers! :D

[QUOTE=Sons of Kohral;391129]I dunno, I kind of like the really awkward conversations. Vince McMahon seems like such a cool guy!!!![/QUOTE] And of course the fact that J.R. can't CALL Vince, but he can leave a note on his desk (apparently not a mailed letter) all the way from Texas. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually say "Slobber Knocker" or "Boomer Sooner" when talking (or writing) to his boss.

[QUOTE=mistaken;391001]and i hate to say it, but because your [B][U]NOT[/U][/B] Adeezy I don't mind. the two of you are not online at the same time. infact, he logged off and you got right on. [/QUOTE] Dude... As someone who's supported the guy despite our peanut-gallerying, whether Diesel is he or a somewhat bizarre spoof with impeccable timings, you have my sympathies.

Archived