Warrior Battle Arts (C-Verse)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Warrior Battle Arts has been informed that unfortunately due to INSPIRE commitments, Hitomaro Suzuki will be unable to to attend the Time of War (Day 4) event. He issues his regrets and apologies to Hooded Kita & The fans of Warrior Battle Arts. His place on the card was quickly snatched up by a man very eager to reestablish himself, and a victory over the owner would do just that. Suzuki replacement will be:[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][CENTER]All predictions as of yet have been for Kita to be the winner against Suzuki. These predictions will be honored unless one is so inclined to reverse one's decision to a Spyder Yakuta victory before the show is completed.[/CENTER][/SIZE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]PRESENTS[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][U][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Day 4 - Kochi Halls - 235 in Attendance[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The match started with a high flying contest between two relative unknowns... and it didn't matter. The masses are very interested in Masked Cougar, more so than Black Optimus actually, as he has really become a face of this new promotion. That is not to say that the darker version of the legendary Optimus character is not getting peoples attention, it is in fact also being received VERY well with an entire article being reserved for him next week in Puro Wrestling Weekly. As for the match, it should have been higher up on the card as it's intensity kept the crowd enthralled. When Masked Cougar missed that Asai Moonsault and ended up gut wrenching himself across the steel guard railing - 235 people all together made a wincing "oooh". It was that disaster I believe that kept Cougar from getting the victory. After that Black Optimus seemed to be the stronger willed and gained the victory with an Optimizer Pike.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Black Optimus defeated Masked Cougar by pinfall with an Optimizer Pike MATCH RATING: C[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]It was time for the our other two tag teams to go at it. The Can-Am Pit Bulls took out the Spirits at Iwata Hall at Day 3, so which team would join them in victory? It started out back and forth with each team showcasing their skills as a team. This forced Watnabe to do his job as all four men in the ring simultaneously was a regularity. A couple times their was five men in the ring, as Spirit would join in on the action. It actually would became a slight running gag throughout the contest. When all four men found themselves in the ring together, Spirit would come in to assist El Dia de los Muertos with him always ending up hitting one of his own men. He did this a total of three times, with the third being the cause of defeat. As Blood Raven held KAZU, Spirit climbed to the middle turnbuckle coming off with a an elbow drop. KAZU fell to his knees forcing Raven to take the impact. Finally fed up with Spirit's antics, Raven quickly nailed Spirit with a side kick sending him over the top rope to the floor. As Raven leg was extended, KAZU saw the opportunity, quickly grabbing Raven's leg, placing it on his shoulders and lifting up. This forced Raven off his feet, with the back of his head and shoulders slamming the mat. With Raven completely helpless KAZU began to pull down with his right arm putting pressure to Raven's knee and hip joints.. I guess that is why he calls it the Disjointer. Raven quickly gave in to the pain.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]KAZUSUKI defeated El Dia de los Muertos when KAZU forced Blood Raven to tap with a Disjointer MATCH RATING: C[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Silver"]VERSUS[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]As the scheduled match for the evening was not what took place it seemed to disappoint the crowd. Spyder Yakuta however is not with out skill and gave the Hooded Kita a different, yet good test. It began with Kita standing in the middle ring challenging Yakuta to attack. Spyder obliged of course and he had his moments, but it always ended with Yakuta on his back. When Spyder tried the arm wringer into a hammerlock, Kita responded with a headlock throw over. When Yakuta went for the one leg, Kita answered with a leg drop bulldog (famouser). When Yakuta tried the go behind waist lock, Kita was able to slip his arms through quickly grabbing Yakuta's arms and falling back with an inverted double underhook facebuster (unprettier). After this the match remained in Kita's favor. Hooded Kita would pick up Yakuta just to throw him back to the mat. After an Armless Suplex (just a grab of the head with out the protection of draping the opponents arm over one's own shoulder) Kita slapped on his Sekighara Stretch and Yakuta quickly tapped his submission. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]Hooded Kita defeated Spyder Yakuta by submission with a Sekighara Stretch MATCH RATING: D+[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The Main Event of the evening saw a cruiserweight encounter that saw a Burning Hammer regular and a World Level member go at it. Warrior Battle Arts and no where else can you see this classic confrontation! It was a solid contest that saw both men chain move after move as if they had competed against each other thousands of times. For the first ten minutes neither man seemed to really gain advantage over the other, until out of no where Machine hit that kick. A Termination Kick to Yoshii Shiomi's eye which sent him through the middle rope and hard to the floor. This was to turn unfortunate as Machine would not be able to take advantage with a pin attempt. Machine would follow Shiomi to the outside throwing himself with abandon over the top rope to the floor with a shooting star press. Machine stayed on the attack outside almost getting counted out before tossing Yoshii back into the ring. It looked to be Machine's night and an upset was in the making when Machine scaled the ropes coming off with the Insanity Tsunami! He must have waited a second to long wasting a little to much time soaking in the attention of his supporters. At the very last moment just as Machine was about to hit his move, Yoshii rolled out of the way. Unlike Machine, Shiomi didn't waste time quickly jumping on his fallen enemy with a Sublime Crossface.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][CENTER]Yoshii Shiomi defeated Insane Machine by submission with a Sublime Crossface MATCH RATING: C+[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE="7"][CENTER][B][U]CARD RATING: C[/U][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][CENTER]This show can be considered a success it should have increased our popularity[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]HOODED KITA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ATTENDANCE[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]A MESSAGE FROM HOODED KITA[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]For the month of January with a record of 6 wins and 2 loses both Apupunchau@optonline as well as The Celt will be able to pick a challenger for the Warrior Battle Arts Ichigeinihiideru Li Bingci for our next touring month of February. Congratulations to you both! A private message has been sent. Follow up by replying your chosen. [I]Arigato.[/I][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]WARRIOR BATTLE ARTS WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME TWO NEW ADDITIONS[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[SIZE="3"][B]Roku Sotomura[/B] - Yet another INSPIRE member to grace us with his talent. Sotomura is sometimes belittled for his use of rest holds like his variations of different kinds of headlocks and the like. This being unpopular elsewhere with it not being appreciated by the fanbase. Here he will just be another guy with great skills.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][B]Wael Hossam[/B] - An Egyptian mat technician with ground skills only matched perhaps by our champion. After impressing everyone in Europe he quickly moved to Japan, finding making yen much easier then making euro in this business. He is one to watch for.[/SIZE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It's February Tour A Place for Heroes (Day 1)[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[CENTER]A Place for Heroes (Day 1) Great Beast Spirits vs El Dia de los Muertos Hitomaro Suzuki vs Wael Hossam Yoshii Shiomi vs SUKI ICHIGEINIHIIDERU: Li Bingci vs CHALLENGER: ??? (Chosen by Online Fan Pick Winner Apupunchau@optonline)[/CENTER] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]BREAKING NEWS... LITERALLY[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"]Its seems that some are taking personal issues between men, and hostile feelings of two companies to a new extreme. Last Saturday evening Warrior Engine XXV held their Shelter Tour here in Tohoku at Iwata Hall with 852 in attendance. The Main Event of the Evening saw Ryu Kajahara retain (theres a shocker) his Warrior's Heart title against Kimitada Ohishi (He's still alive?). Also on the card Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota (the new head booker of the Engine) was on the losing end of a sixman tag earlier in the evening. As he left the arena he was blindsided with baseball bats by two men in hockey masks. The reason for the attack was evident as the attackers were wearing t-shirts proclaiming their allegiance to the new upstart Warrior Battle Arts promotion recently started by former Engine booker Hooded Kita and legend Optimus. This attack was revolting and tragic. Ota was immediately rushed to the hospital where it was found that they had indeed broken his collar bone. The perpetrators have yet to be caught. If you have any information that may lead to their capture I implore you to call your local police department as soon as humanly possible.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=NickC13573;393110]Can I take a guess? The Gilbert Brothers!!!![/QUOTE] I wasn't sure if I ever was going to write OOC here but screw it that made me laugh. - NO. Not the Gilbert Brothers. :p I do know who were under the masks now though - originally I didn't think it out that far. Ota just got hurt at the card so I thought up that writeup. :)

Woo hoo I won I won. Alright here we go as a super fan for Warrior Battle Arts and a mega fan of CZCW I choose P-Dawg. He's got the skills to keep up with Bingci's ground game and he's got a good enough all around skill to even take the new champion. So here's to P-Dawg maybe your next Warrior Battle Art's Ichigeinihiideru! From, Super Fan Apupunchau@optonline

A Place for Heroes (Day 1) Great Beast Spirits vs [B]El Dia de los Muertos[/B] Hitomaro Suzuki vs [B]Wael Hossam[/B] [B]Yoshii Shiomi[/B] vs SUKI ICHIGEINIHIIDERU: [B]Li Bingci[/B] vs CHALLENGER: ??? (Chosen by Online Fan Pick Winner Apupunchau@optonline) Great Beast Spirits and Hitomaro Suzuki can't win or the crowd will go nuts with young lions beating established respected workers. You seem to be pushing Yoshii and he and SUKI are both young lions and while I picked Perez and it should be a great match you seem to have long term plans for Li Bingci, plus he's more over in Japan.

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Prior to A Place of Heroes (Day 1) we were informed of a scheduling conflict by Soul Taker. Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation were having its Danza Del Guerrero Del Fantasma show, and as he is their current Campeon de Herencia de Mundo MPWF Champion he must defend it against challenger Mayan Idol. This for course would leave Blood Raven without a partner against the Great Beast Spirits. Fortunately, Evil Spirit another member of El Dia de los Muertos has been ordered by Soul Taker to take his place.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][CENTER]Apologizes to Warrior Battle Arts fans in Kanto who were expecting the regular Soul Taker/Blood Raven tandem. [/CENTER][/SIZE][SIZE="1"][CENTER]If there may have been any picks for Los Dia de los Muertos as victors over the Great Beast Spirits that wishes to be modified due to these new circumstances, it of course will be granted.[/CENTER][/SIZE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

Great Beast Spirits vs [B]El Dia de los Muertos[/B] [I]Despite this being the weakened version of EDDLM, with Evil Spirit in place of Soul Taker, I still fancy them to get the win over the Beast Spirits.[/I] Hitomaro Suzuki vs [B]Wael Hossam[/B] [I]I think Hossam will establish his place on the roster, with a debut victory[/I] [B]Yoshii Shiomi[/B] vs SUKI [I]As much as I like SUKI, Shiomi's looked pretty impressive so far and I see him picking up another victory.[/I] ICHIGEINIHIIDERU: [B]Li Bingci[/B] vs Frankie Perez [I]Well we now know Apu's chosen Frankie Perez, as Li Bingci's challenger. Whoever the challenger was though, I don't think Bingci's run with the title will be ending this early.[/I]

[center]Great Beast Spirits vs [b]El Dia de los Muertos[/b] - Talent over Characters please Hitomaro Suzuki vs [b]Wael Hossam[/b] - I expect the MMA fighter to make an explosive debut Yoshii Shiomi vs [b]SUKI[/b] - SUKI to pick up a need win ICHIGEINIHIIDERU: [b]Li Bingci[/b] vs Frankie Perez[/center] - I picked P-Dawg as well as Apupunchau@optonline for this match. My reason was to see how Perez holds up in the main event and to see if theres any chemisty issues before any feuds break out. Still, i doult that the new champ will drop the belt too soon... [center]The Celt's Warrior Battle Arts move of the month: [b]SUKI's Swinging Judo Flip into a Cross Armbar[/b] [img]http://doorcountyart.homestead.com/dsc00809.jpg[/img] [/center]

[QUOTE=The Celt;393348]I picked P-Dawg as well as Apupunchau@optonline for this match. My reason was to see how Perez holds up in the main event and to see if theres any chemisty issues before any feuds break out. Still, i doult that the new champ will drop the belt too soon...[/QUOTE] If we both get a pick does this mean P-Dawg gets two shots at the title :)

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][CENTER]PRESENTS[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][U][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Day 1 - Ibaraki Community Hall - 975 in Attendance[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The night began with the two tag teams on the losing end in previous matchups (sort of). Those with computer access were full aware that the opening matchup tonight would NOT feature Soul Taker, with Blood Raven being forced to team with Evil Spirit. Believe us when we tell you that no one was more disappointed then Raven. The match began with Raven dominating Shark, truly showing that at least their is ONE man in this match that has the talent worthy of being here. It did seem that Blood Raven (who refused to tag out to Evil Spirit) was going to win the match singlehandedly, that is until Lizard had enough. Without the tag Spirit of the Lizard scaled to the top turnbuckles quickly coming off on a Blood Raven who saw Lizard coming just a second too late. With Raven down the Beast Spirits quickly pounced and began pummeling the bloodbird. Evil Spirit obviously wished to come to his partner's rescue, but held back as if prior to the match Raven had told him not to get involved. Lizard & Shark continued to double team Raven, throwing him into the ropes and delivering a completely devastating double throw-down spinebuster. Lizard finally listening to Watnabe, left the ring though the damage was pretty much done. As Shark went for the cover, Evil Spirit had finally had enough and scaled the turnbuckles himself. As he came off with a ridiculously horrid looking frog splash (that is until you began to realize that his waving his arms and legs like Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man was on purpose, then it is just humorous) Shark rolled out the way, and of course Spirit nailed his partner. After this Spirit quickly threw his face (or mask rather) into his hands in bewilderment. His face never left his hands, as Shark picked up Spirit onto his shoulders and Lizard once again scaling to the top came off with a flying clothesline sending Spirit flipping to the mat. Shark covered and the young team actually gets a victory[/SIZE]. [/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Great Beast Spirits defeated El Dia de los Muertos when Shark hit Evil Spirit with a Storm Rider. MATCH RATING: D[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]We knew we wanted to debut one of our new signings right a way and chose the skilled Egyptian, as his mat skills are just mouth watering and his knowledge of submissions are special due to the fact of the oddity. Moves never seen before prior to INSPIRE's excellent hiring decision. With names like Persian Pectoral Palm (a wear down pectoral claw hold), The Black Land's Press (a wear down press which consists of simple side mount with an arm wrapped around the back of his opponents head. Hossam will continue to ride his opponent as he tries to escape causing him to waste precious energy in a feeble exercise.), as well as his finisher the Menes Rend (a simple stump puller with the addition of a knee to the very top of the spine just underneath the skull to the standard leg wrench). Everyone was very anticipatory of the debut, but one man particularly was very eager. As both men are members of our respected rivals INSPIRE it was not the first contest between the two, but it was the first one in Warrior Battle Arts and Suzuki was determined to show Wael the difference. There he is an opening talent that is showing massive potential. Here he is just a few steps away from leaving the midcard doldrum and entering the upper echelon of this federation. The match was a classic matbased contest with neither man ever leaving their feet. Hossam showed Hitomaro that here on the ground he may have no equal. Every try of Suzuki's would be quickly countered by Wael to a burst of audience applause. This seemed to please Wael a little too much as he soon began "playing" with Suzuki with the likes of slaps to the back of the head as well as once placing Suzuki head in between his thigh and calf as he knelt on one knee. With his arms outstretched and his hands motioning for more, Wael enjoyed every second of adulation and every clap as Suzuki pushed against Wael's leg trying to loosen his grip. His resolve to get out of the hold was so paramount that as well as pushing with all his might against Hossam he began to flail his legs reminding most of a fish out of water. As the crowd erupted with laughter at the predicament of Hitomaro, a surprising thing occurred. Suzuki was finally successful. Hossam seemed so surprised his grin quickly turned into an O, he quickly turned his head toward a very bright red faced Suzuki. With Hossam on his knee and his side vulnerable, a perfect position for the Edo Everlock (The Judo compression choke known as an Anaconda Vice), Hitomaro quickly pounced.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Hitomaro Suzuki defeated Wael Hossam by submission with an Edo Everlock MATCH RATING: C[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"]VERSUS[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]What an odd night this was. It seemed like nothing was as it should, and any who thought victory was assured... was simply wrong. Pride in one's abilities is an asset, but when pride comes from recognition other than achievement it becomes a hindrance. Shiomi is not without his wiles and skills, but you could just tell from his ring work that defeat?... that's just ludicrous. It could never happen. SUKI was just another young kid found in from some wrestling school that happen to show some athletic prowess. He was NOT a member of the prestigious Burning Hammer Super Junior blah blah blah... We are all sick and tired of hearing about it to tell the truth. It was apparent from the start that Yoshii completely overlooked the young SUKI and he took advantage of this fact. The match itself remain a back and forth contest, but Shiomi was obviously putting to much into simply trying to slap on the Sublime Crossface, and not putting more effort in simply wearing down SUKI extinguishing his will to fight. Each Crossface attempt was scouted well and reversed perfectly. The inability to put SUKI away would turn Yoshii angry with himself and at his opponent for denying him. This anger forced out reason and Shiomi quickly turned to a emotion based brawling attack. Not his strong suit, Yoshii's inner rage was the last defense SUKI had to get through to pick up the victory surprising Shiomi with a Mountain SUKI.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]SUKI defeated Yoshii Shiomi with a Mountain SUKI MATCH RATING: C[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The Main Event of the evening saw the Ichigeinhiideru title defense against the chosen opponent of the winner (one of) of Warrior Battle Arts monthly battle prediction contest. The chosen challenger was one half of the Can-Am Pit Bulls, a nationally unknown cult figure across the pacific due to his style in a place where sports entertainment is preferred. Those who were aware of P-Dawg already knew that this first test for Li Bingci would be one of his hardest. Some even thinking that Li Bingci first defense.... could very well be his last. P-Dawg laid some hard - extremely hard, shots on Bingci that were obviously felt, but that has become the norm. Our small Chinaman takes blow after blow awaiting his opportunity. P-Dawg finally realized this himself it is thought when a missed roaring elbow was turned into a belly to back throw and a Red Shoulder Tear. This happened in a shot, literally so fast that remembrance of it was the only way to see it. It was over.. but it wasn't. P-Dawg refused to give in to his shoulder and its pleading for release from either the pain or the body itself. Dawg inched his way to the ropes and was able to pull the top of his head under the bottom rope forcing Watnabe to break the hold. It was a noble effort. It showed the true heart and the unchallenged spirit of P-Dawg. Bingci I am sure would agree however now wasn't the time. Bingci quickly jumped off of P-Dawg grabbing his ankle and dragging him to the middle of the ring before jumping on his back once again. The second Red Shoulder Tear was just too much to bare. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Li Bingci remains Ichigeinhiideru defeating P-Dawg by submission with a Red Shoulder Tear MATCH RATING: B-[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE="7"][B][U]CARD RATING: C+[/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]This show can be considered a success it should have increased our popularity[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]HOODED KITA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ATTENDANCE[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT] [RIGHT]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;393892]How did you get past the young lion rule or did the Great Beat Warriors and the Hitomaro Suzuki both suffer in the road agent notes for letting the young lions get a win.[/QUOTE] I have seen the "young lion" in another game I have played with Suzuki (never played with Lizard & Shark previously) but nothing here. Actually the only bad notes I have had have been Shiomi getting tired once & annoucing being subpar pretty much all the time.

Usually under a certain age and under a D+ish respect and you are considered a young lion. My guess is by pinning Evil Spirit and not Blood Raven you got around the Young Lion rule that way nad Wael Hassam has exactly a D+ respect so it may not be enough into D+ for him to be considered not a young lion.

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It's February Tour A Place for Heroes (Day 2)[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER]A Place for Heroes (Day 2) Insane Machine vs Spyder Yakuta Stone Cutters - Kita/Shiomi vs KAZUSUKI Shingen Miyazaki vs Dog Fyte Optimus vs Black Optimus[/CENTER] [RIGHT]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[B]Insane Machine[/B] vs Spyder Yakuta Stone Cutters - [B]Kita/Shiomi[/B] vs KAZUSUKI [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] vs Dog Fyte [B]Optimus[/B] vs Black Optimus Insane Machine is one of your top in ring talents and he should take wins and face the highest level guys you have. You seem to be pusing Shiomi and I think this is a good win for him. Shingen Miyazaki is solid and Dog Fyte needs some time to build up a following in Japan so he'll take a bunch of losses as he gets known. I think the Black Optimus vs Optimus feud should have quite a number of Optimus wins before Black Optimus cna over come him.

Place for Heroes (Day 2) [B]Insane Machine[/B] vs Spyder Yakuta [B]Stone Cutters - Kita/Shiomi [/B]vs KAZUSUKI [B]Shingen Miyazaki[/B] vs Dog Fyte Optimus vs[B] Black Optimus[/B] Great job so far, the graphics are amazing! I love the picture for the Great Beast Spirits. Keep up the good work!

[CENTER][SIZE="7"][I][CENTER]NEWS UPDATE[/CENTER][/I][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="5"]WANTED!!!!![/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="3"]As all know by now a sickening occurrence occurred Last Saturday evening after a rather mediocre Warrior Engine XXV card. Head Booker Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota was savagely attacked by two men in Jason-like hockey masks with baseball bats breaking his collar bone. Originally there was no leads at all with it seemingly just a random attack. Now however there has been a slight break in the case as two people were blatantly seen chatting over the incidence in a popular wrestling chat room, by a loyal Warrior Engine XXV fan. She (a 6 year old girl! PARENTING THESE DAYS!!! I TELL YA!!! Letting your 6 year watch that filth.) quickly went to her parents, who then in turn went to the police. The police as one might expect have done absolutely nothing. So it is up to us!!! If you ever see either one of these people online at anytime, find out as much about them as you possibly can! They have been seen chatting in numerous wrestling chat rooms, and are regulars in most Warrior Battle Arts subjected rooms. They in fact were winners in the monthly fan contest held by the promotion in January. They go by the following handles: [CENTER][U]Apupunchau@optonline[/U][/CENTER]

[CENTER][U]The Celt[/U][/CENTER]

[I][B]I repeat if you see either of these two people online at any time, these two are rumored to be the attackers of one Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota Last Saturday Night after a Warrior Engine XXV wrestling event. If you have ANY information of the real identity of either of these two chat handles, please call your local police department.[/B][/I][/SIZE]

Archived