Warrior Battle Arts (C-Verse)

You know what would be cool now? A chance for everyone to suggest the name of the next tour Off the top of my head is: The Call of Destiny Tour or The Soldiers of Destiny Tour or The Death before Dishonour Tour I might think of a few later. Can't wait for the next tour. May it bring honour and glory to all the WBA roster!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Celt;396573]You know what would be cool now? A chance for everyone to suggest the name of the next tour Off the top of my head is: The Call of Destiny Tour or The Soldiers of Destiny Tour or The Death before Dishonour Tour I might think of a few later. Can't wait for the next tour. May it bring honour and glory to all the WBA roster![/QUOTE] Not a bad idea man, I just need to figure out a way for one of you guys to WIN the right to do so. I will think about it, it is a good idea though!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[CENTER][B][SIZE="7"] ____________________ [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]OWNER/HEAD BOOKER[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: UK Sports Entertainment SIZE: Regional PRESTIGE: E KEY FEATURE: Mainstream HEAVY FEATURES: Traditional – Comedy – Cult MATCH INTENSITY: 20% MATCH DANGER: 35% POPULARITY: D throughout England – E- throughout Europe[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]21st Century World Champion 91.7% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"](9-2) 7 Defenses[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]21st Century United Kingdom 40.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"](13-1) 2 Defenses[/SIZE][/CENTER] [I]defeated Daniel Black Francis with 13 Defenses[/I]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]21st Century Tag Team Champions– 44.4% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"]2 Defenses[/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](14-2) [I]Former 21st Century United Kingdom Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](14-4)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="3"](11-3) [I]Former 21st Century Strong Style Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](11-3)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](12-5)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](9-5) [I]Current 21st Century Tag Team Champion – Former MOSC UK Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](7-6) [I]Former 21st Century World Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](7-7) [I]Former ROF Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](6-6) [I]Former ROF Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B][U]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/U] [/B] Ivan Ivanoff (7-8) - Rolling Johnny Stones (6-8) - DJ Reason (5-7) - Rave (5-7) - Trance (1-3) - Red Dragon (6-9) - Genocide Agent (5-8) - Louie Payton (0-6) - Suicide Agent (3-13) - Stefan Raynor (1-12) - Davey London (1-15) - Davey Celtic (0-16)[/SIZE][/LEFT] [I][SIZE="3"][LEFT][B][U]SIGNINGS:[/U][/B] Uppercut Bailey (Week 3 January) - Geri Smith (Week 3 Febuary) [B][U]DEPARTURES:[/U] [/B] The Steamroller (Week 2 January) - Phoebe Plumridge (Week 2 Febuary)[/LEFT][/SIZE][/I]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="7"]____________________[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"]OWNER/HEAD BOOKER[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Highly Competitive Joshi SIZE: Regional PRESTIGE: C- KEY FEATURES: Traditional – Modern HEAVY FEATURES: Mainstream – Realism MATCH INTENSITY: 40% MATCH DANGER: 60% POPULARITY: D- throughout Japan[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]5 Star World Champion 78.3% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](20-4) 11 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]5 Star All-Asian Champion 69.7% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](16-8) 11 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [I][CENTER]defeated Kiko Sakakibara for the vacant title[/CENTER][/I]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]5 Star Tag Team Champions 59.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]10 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [I][CENTER]defeated Raku Makuda and Tomoko Nagatsuka with 0 Defenses[/CENTER][/I] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="3"][I](18-6) Current 5 Star Tag Team Champion (x2) – Former 5 Star World Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting ([SIZE="3"]15-7)[/SIZE] [I][SIZE="3"]Former 5 Star All Asian Champion[/SIZE][/I] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](16-9)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Current 5 Star World Tag Team Champion – Former 5 Star All Asian Champion – Former 5 Star World Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](16-9) [I]Former 5 Star World Tag Team Champion (x2) – Former 5 Star World Champion (x7)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](14-10)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](14-10)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](13-11) [I]Former 5 Star World Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](12-11) [I]Former 5 Star World Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](12-12) [I]Former 5 Star World Tag Team Champion (x2) – Former 5 Star World Champion (x4)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](4-4) [I]Current NOTBPW Women’s Champion[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Gorgon (11-13) - Cherry Bomb (2-4) - Kit Hatoyama (9-12) - Golden Delicious (0-4) - Connie Morris (9-15) - Kiko Sakakibara (9-15) - Joanne Rodriguez (9-16) - Tomoko Nagatsuka (7-14) - Otsune Tsumura (6-19) - Tsuki Kawamata (4-17) - Chitose Ariwara (2-15)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS:[/B] Akahito Miwa (Week 3 January) –Ryuzaburo Sugiyama (Week 3 January) – Melanie Florence (Week 3 January) – Gesshin Nishihara (Week 4 January) – Melody Cuthill (touring) (Week 1 March) – Cherry Bomb (touring) (Week 1 March) – Golden Delicious (touring) (Week 1 March) [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] NONE[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][U][B]NEWSWORTHY NOTES:[/B] 5SSW Clash of the Titans to debut on All Japan TV (Week 1 February)[/U][/SIZE]

[B][CENTER][SIZE="7"]____________________[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Traditional Entertainment SIZE: Regional PRESTIGE: F+ KEY FEATURES: Traditional - Mainstream HEAVY FEATURES: NONE MATCH INTENSITY: 20% MATCH DANGER: 40% POPULARITY: D- in Northwest - F throughout rest of America [/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]AAA Femme Fatale Champion 91.5% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"](4-0) 4 Defenses[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]AAA Top Contender’s Champion 61.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"](3-1) 3 Defenses[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]AAA Tag Team Champions 34.3% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"]3 Defenses[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](4-0) [I]Current AAA Tag Team Champion (x3)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](4-0) [I]Current AAA Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-0) [I]Former AAA Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1) [I]Former AAA Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1) [I]Former AAA Top Contender’s Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1) [I]Former AAA Femme Fatale Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-1) [I]Former AAA Femme Fatale Champion (x3)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former AAA Top Contender’s Champion – Former AAA Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former AAA Tag Team Champion (x3)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-1)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER[/B]: Joanne Rodriguez (1-2) - Golden Delicious (1-3) - Tsuki Kawamata (0-3) - Black Widow (0-4) - Helen Bach (0-4) - Kristabel Plum (0-4) - Michelle Brendon (0-4) - Miss Mexico (0-4) - Tracy Brendon (0-4)[/SIZE] [I][SIZE="3"][B]SIGNINGS/DEPARTURES:[/B] NONE[/SIZE][/I]

[B][SIZE="7"][CENTER]____________________[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Las Vegas Glitz SIZE: Small PRESTIGE: F KEY FEATURES: Cult – Risque HEAVY FEATURES: Traditional – Comedy MATCH INTENSITY: 5% MATCH DANGER: 0% POPULARITY: E- in the Southwest – F in Mid South & Northwest[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]BSC Queen of the Ring 75.6% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"](4-0) 4 Defenses[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]BSC Girl Power Tag Team Champions 56.4% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"]1 Defenses[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](4-0)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](4-0)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-0) [I]Current BSC Girl Power Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1) [I]Current BSC Girl Power Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former BSC Girl Power Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former BSC Girl Power Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Annie Hitch**** (1-2) - Charlize Angelle (1-3) - Nurse Darla Knight (1-3) - Officer Goodhead (1-3) - Vampella (1-3) - Nurse Hope Daye (0-2) - Alison Capone (0-4) - Roxy Kitten (0-4)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I] [B]SIGNINGS:[/B] Herb Stately (Week 1 February) [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] NONE[/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Traditional Old School SIZE: National PRESTIGE: A KEY FEATURES: Traditional HEAVY FEATURES: Realism MATCH INTENSITY: 80% MATCH DANGER: 65% POPULARITY: B- in Kanto - C+ in Kinki – B- throughout the rest of Japan – E+ throughout the rest of the world[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Burning World Champion 81.3% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](10-4) 0 Defenses[/SIZE] [I][CENTER]defeated Hiroaki Nakasawa with 13 Defenses[/CENTER][/I]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Burning Junior Champion 60.4% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](13-1) 2 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [I][CENTER]defeated Marihito Masuko with 10 Defenses[/CENTER][/I]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Burning Openweight Champion 21.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](7-6) 5 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER][I]Defeated Nissho Yuasa with 10 Defenses[/I][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Burning World Tag Team Champions 51.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]5 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Burning Junior Tag Team Champions 31.6% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"]8 Defenses[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][U][SIZE="5"][LEFT]THE STARS[/LEFT][/SIZE][/U][/B] [LEFT]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](13-1)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Former Burning Junior Champion – BHOTWG Best of the Super Juniors Tournament Winner[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](13-2)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Former Burning World Champion – Former Burning Openweight Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](11-1)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Current Burning World Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](12-3)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Current Burning Junior Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](11-4)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Former Burning Openweight Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](7-0)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Former Burning World Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](9-4)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](8-3)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Former Burning Junior Champion – Former Burning World Tag Team Champion (x2) – Former World Level Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](8-5)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Current Burning World Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](7-5)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](6-4)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]BHOTWG Best of the Super Juniors Tournament Winner (x3) – Former Burning Junior Champion (x3) – Former Burning Junior Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-3)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Former GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](7-6)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Former Burning Junior Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](4-4)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Former Burning World Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-3)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-3)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]Former Burning World Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Yasunobu Masuno (6-7) - Elemental II (5-6) - Mokuami Maita (3-4) - Hell Monkey (1-2) - Shimedzu (5-7) - Golden Scorpion (3-5) - Yatsuhiro Atshushi (3-5) - Mohamed El Yaaggoudi (2-4) - Toshiki Shibanumo (2-4) - Julian Watson (0-2) - Jack Marlowe (1-4) - Pablo Rodriguez (1-4) - Chuichi Sanda (4-8) - Dynamite Narahashi (0-4) - Eisaku Hoshino (4-9) - Kenko Takemitsu (1-6) - Sanetomo Shiraishi (3-9) - Rhino Umaga (2-8) - Silver Shibanuma (2-9) - Super Joshuya (0-7) - Samoan Machine (1-10) - Silver Shark (1-10) - Yoshii Shiomi (0-11)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS:[/B] Munenori Umari (Week 1 January) – Eisaku Hoshino (Week 1 January) – Samoan Machine (Week 2 January) – Hell Monkey (Week 2 January) – Eisuke Yoshinobu (Week 2 January) – Shirosama Ezakiya (Week 2 January) – Yatsuhiro Atshushi (Week 4 January) – Julian Watson (Week 4 January) – Nathan Coleman (touring) (Week 1 February) – Mohamed El Yaaggoundi (touring) (Week 1 February) – Rhino Umaga (touring) (Week 1 February) – Pablo Rodriguez (touring) (Week 2 February) – Jack Marlowe (touring) (Week 2 February) [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] NONE[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Fast Paced, Hard Hitting SIZE: Small PRESTIGE: F KEY FEATURES: Modern HEAVY FEATURES: Cult - Daredevil MATCH INTENSITY: 60% MATCH DANGER: 72% POPULARITY: E- in Ontario[/SIZE]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"]4C Champion – 87.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](4-0) 3 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]4C Hardcore Champion 46.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](1-3) 0 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]4C Tag Team Champions 26.5% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]2 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](4-0) [I]Former 4C Hardcore Champion – Current 4C Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1) [I]Former 4C Hardcore Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1) [I]Former 4C Hardcore Champion – Current 4C Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-1) [I]Former 4C Hardcore Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former 4C Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former 4C Tag Team Champion [/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-1) [I]Former 4C Hardcore Champion[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Hardcore Killah (1-3) - Nomad (0-4) - Slim V (1-2) - The Wizard of Ottawa (1-3) -Too Hot (1-3) - Trent Shaffer (1-3) - Warren Technique (1-3)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS:[/B] Roger Rogers (Week 1 January) – Trent Shaffer (Week 3 January) – The Wizard of Ottawa (Week 3 January) – Missy Masterson (Week 3 January) – Chance (Week 4 January) [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] Darryl Devine (Week 3 January) [/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Sports Entertainment SIZE: Cult PRESTIGE: C+ KEY FEATURES: Mainstream HEAVY FEATURES: Traditional - Comedy MATCH INTENSITY: 18% MATCH DANGER: 22% POPULARITY: B- in British Columbia – C+ in the Prairies – C- throughout the rest of Canada – E- in Puerto Rico – E throughout the rest of America[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]CGC World Champion 77.3% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](12-1) 6 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]CGC Canadian Champion 51.2% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](14-1) 11 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER][I]defeated Shooter Sean Deeley with 0 Defenses[/I][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]CGC World Tag Team Champions 59.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]4 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](10-4) [I]Former CGC World Champion (x4) – Former CGC World Tag Team Champion (x5)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](9-3) [I]Former CGC Canadian Champion – Former CGC World Tag Team Champion (x3)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](8-3) [I]Current CGC World Tag Team Champion (x2) [/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](9-5) [I]Former CGC Canadian Champion – Former CGC World Champion – Former CGC World Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-3) [I]Former 4C Tag Team Champion [/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](4-2)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](7-6) [I]Former CGC Canadian Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](4-3) [I]Former CGC Canadian Champion – Former CGC World Champion (x3) – Former CGC World Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="3"] (3-2)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Shane Nelson (6-7) - Jesse Gilbert (2-3) - Nate Johnson (5-7) - John Maverick (3-5) - Joe Gilbert (2-4) - Destiny (4-7) - Trent Shaffer (4-7) - Bobby Thomas (5-9) - Christian Price (1-5) - Jerry Martin (0-4) - The Natural (2-7) - Fate (1-6) - Zeus Maxmillion (1-7) - Steve DeColt (5-12)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS:[/B] Jacob Jett (Week 1 January) – The Natural (Week 2 January) – Craig Prince (Week 2 January) – Joey Poison (Week 3 January) – Jerry Martin (Week 4 January) – Terry Smith (Week 4 January) [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] Whippy the Clown (Week 2 January) – Adrian Garcia (Week 2 January) – Jerome Turner (Week 2 January) – Shooter Sean Deeley (Week 2 January) – Craig Prince (Week 4 April)[/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Explosive Action SIZE: Small PRESTIGE: E KEY FEATURES: Modern HEAVY FEATURES: Cult - Realism MATCH INTENSITY: 60% MATCH DANGER: 70% POPULARITY: E+ in the South West[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Coastal Zone Champion 85.9% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](4-0) 4 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Coastal Zone Xtreme Champion 54.5% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](3-1) 2 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER][I]defeated Insane Machine with 0 Defenses[/I][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Coastal Zone Tag Team Champions 58.7% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]2 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1) [I]Former Coastal Zone Xtreme Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Current Coastal Zone Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former Coastal Zone Champion (x5)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former Coastal Zone Champion – Current Coastal Zone Tag Team Champion – Former Coastal Zone Xtreme Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-1) [I]Former Campeon de Menor SOTBPW Champion – Former Coastal Zone Champion[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Jeremiah Moose (1-2) - Marc Speed (1-3) - Mainstream Hernandez (0-2) - James Prudence (0-3) - Ultimate Phoenix (0-3) - Masked Cougar (0-4) - Plague (0-4)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez (Week 3 January) – Curt O’Malley (Week 1 February) – Mario Heroic (Week 1 March) [B]DEPARTURES: [/B]Insane Machine (Week 4 January)[/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Cult Entertainment SIZE: Cult PRESTIGE: C KEY FEATURES: Cult - Hardcore HEAVY FEATURES: Traditional – Comedy – Risque – Modern – Daredevil MATCH INTENSITY: 40% MATCH DANGER: 60% POPULARITY: C+ in the Tri State – C- in the South East – D+ in New England and Great Lakes – D throughout the rest of America – E+ in the Maritimes, Quebec and Ontario - E- throughout the rest of Canada and Puerto Rico[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]DAVE Unified Champion 83.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"](7-2) 5 Defenses[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]DAVE Brass Knuckles Champion 58.8% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](10-0) 9 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]DAVE Tag Team Champions 54.4% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]5 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](6-1) [I]Current DAVE Tag Team Champion (x3)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](7-3) [I]Former DAVE Brass Knuckles Champion (x2) – Current DAVE Tag Team Champion (x3) – Former RPW World Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-2) [I]Former DAVE Tag Team Champion – Former DAVE Unified Champion (x3)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-2) [I]Former CGC World Tag Team Champion (x3) – Former Ed Henson’s Memorial Tag Team Cup Tournament Winner (x2) – Former NOTBPW Tag Team Champion (x5)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-3) [I]Former Coastal Zone Champion – Former DAVE Tag Team Champion – Former USPW World Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1) [I]Former GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1) [I]Former DAVE Brass Knuckles Champion (x2) – Former XFW World Champion (x3)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-3) [I]Former CGC World Tag Team Champion (x3) – Former Ed Henson’s Memorial Tag Team Cup Tournament Winner (x2) – Former NOTBPW Tag Team Champion (x5)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-3) [I]Former DAVE Tag Team Champion (x3)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former NYCW Empire Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Eric Tyler (4-5) - Travis Century (3-4) - Big Cat Brandon (3-5) - Art Reed (1-3) - Acid (2-5) - JD Morgan (2-5) - Scout (2-5) - Teddy Powell (1-4) - Hell’s Bouncer (2-6) - Johnny Martin (2-6) - Rudy Velasquez (1-5) - Hector Galindo (0-6) - Vin Tanner (0-8)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS:[/B] NONE [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] Cat Jemson (Week 1 February)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][U][B]NEWSWORTHY NOTES:[/B] DAVE Signs PPV Deal with USA Free Choice (Week 1 February) – DAVE Danger Zone TV Ends Run (Week 1 March)[/U][/SIZE]

<

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Pure Old School Wrestling SIZE: Regional PRESTIGE: D+ KEY FEATURES: Traditional - Realism HEAVY FEATURES: Pure MATCH INTENSITY: 90% MATCH DANGER: 80% POPULARITY: D+ in Chubu – D throughout the rest of Japan – E- throughout the rest of the World[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]GCG World Heavyweight Champion 100.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](24-1) 24 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]GCG Openweight Champion 70% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](23-3) 19 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions 70% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]6 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER][I]defeated Stuart Ferdinand & Nathan Coleman with 7 Defenses[/I][/CENTER] [SIZE="5"][B][U]THE STARS[/U][/B][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](15-3) [I]Former MOSC UK Champion (x2) – Former NOTBPW Canadian Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](16-8) [I]Former GCG World Heavyweight Champion – Former GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](16-10) [I]Former GCG Openweight Champion – Current GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](16-10) [I]Former GCG Openweight Champion – Current GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](13-11) [I]Former GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](12-10)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](12-12) [I]Former GCG Openweight Champion (x2) – Former GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Champion [/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Barry Griffin (11-13) - Yasuhide Tayama (11-13) - Phoenix III (1-2) - Henry Bennett (10-13) - Nathan Coleman (10-14) - Soul Taker (2-6) - Axxis (1-5) - Jack Marlowe (10-15) - Pistol Pete Hall (10-16) - Namboku Makuda (9-15) - Rhino Umaga (6-13) - Shingen Miyazaki (8-17) - Shotaro Ikina (8-17)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS:[/B] Phoenix III (touring) (Week 1 March) – Soul Taker (touring) (Week 1 March) – Axxis Jr. (touring) (Week 2 March) [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] Samoan Machine (Week 3 January) – Julian Watson (Week 1 February) – Quick Kick Nakao (Week 4 March)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][U][B]NEWSWORTHY NOTES:[/B] GCG Stars of the Golden Canvas Ends Run (Week 1 March)[/U][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Solid Traditional Puro SIZE: Small PRESTIGE: E+ KEY FEATURES: Realism HEAVY FEATURES: Modern – Pure MATCH INTENSITY: 85% MATCH DANGER: 80% POPULARITY: F+ in Kinki[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Hinote Dojo All-Japan Champion 71.4% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](4-0) 4 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="3"](4-0) [I]Former Hinote Dojo All-Japan Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-0)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-0)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former Hinote Dojo All-Japan Champion[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Frankie Perez (0-0) - MYSTIC Dragon (1-2) - Tsurayuki Kamachi (0-1) - Arinori Inoguchi (1-3) - Jin Miyamoto (1-3) - Reijiro Hiraki (0-3) - Taro Shionoya (0-4)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS:[/B] Taka Kajiwara (Week 2 January) – Tsurayuki Kamachi (Week 4 March) – Frankie Perez (Week 4 March) [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] Yatsuhiro Atshushi (Week 4 March)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][U][B]NEWSWORTHY NOTES:[/B] Hinote Dojo Rises to Small Size (Week 2 March) – Yado Nakane Becomes the New Booker of Hinote Dojo (Week 1 April)[/U][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Hyper Realistic Combat SIZE: Cult PRESTIGE: C+ KEY FEATURES: Hyper Realism HEAVY FEATURES: Realism – Pure MATCH INTENSITY: 100% MATCH DANGER: 40% POPULARITY: B- in Kanto – C throughout the rest of Japan – E- throughout the rest of the World[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]King of Fighters 75.5% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](15-0) 15 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](10-3)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](9-3)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](9-5) [I]Former Burning Openweight Champion [/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](7-3) [I]Former Burning World Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](7-3)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](6-4)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-3) [I]Former GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Champion [/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-3) [I]Current Burning Openweight Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](7-6)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-4) [I]Former NOTBPW Young Lion Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-2) [I]Former GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-0)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Walter Morgan (0-0) - Mohamed El Yaaggoudi (2-3) - Kalu Owusu (5-7) - Li Bingci (5-7) - Tsurayuki Kamachi (2-4) - Tadiyuki Kikkawa (5-8) - Billy Russell (4-7) - Masutaro Kataoka (4-7) - William Hayes (4-7) - Claudio Burdisso (2-6) - Wael Hossam (3-7) - Hitomaro Suzuki (3-8) - Masaaki Okazaki (5-10) - Oda Yakuta (0-5) - Tornado Nagai (0-9)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS:[/B] Katsuhiko Shunsen (Week 1 January) – Sadanobu Koruba (Week 1 January) – Koyo Raikatuji (Week 1 January) – Shingen Miyazaki (Week 2 January) – William Hayes (Week 2 January) – Masutaro Kataoka (Week 3 January) – VENOM (Week 4 January) – Stuart Ferdinand (Week 1 February) – Kimitada Yanagita (Week 3 February) – Fukusaburu Inao (Week 3 March) – Walter Morgan (Week 4 March) [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] Bali So’oialo (Week 3 January)[/I] [/SIZE] [U][SIZE="3"][B]NEWSWORTHY NOTES:[/B] INSPIRE Signs a PPV Deal with Emperor Choice (Week 1 February) – INSPIRE Live! to Debut on Japanese Sports Vision 2 (Week 1 February)[/SIZE][/U]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Blood, Beer & Brawling SIZE: Small PRESTIGE: E- KEY FEATURES: Hardcore HEAVY FEATURES: Traditional – Comedy – Cult - Risque MATCH INTENSITY: 40% MATCH DANGER: 55% POPULARITY: E in North England and Scotland[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]MOSC UK Championship 79.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](4-0) 4 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]MOSC Blood & Beer Champion 55.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](2-2) 2 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]MOSC UK Tag Team Champions 60.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]1 Defense[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-0)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-1) [I]Former MOSC UK Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Current MOSC UK Tag Team Champion (x3)[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former MOSC Blood & Beer Champion – Former MOSC UK Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former MOSC UK Tag Team Champion[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Current MOSC UK Tag Team Champion (x3)[/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-1)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Axl Grease (1-3) - Buff Martinez (1-3) - Shawn Gonzalez (0-2) - The Dublin Destroyer (0-4)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS:[/B] NONE [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] NONE[/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Lucha Libre SIZE: Regional PRESTIGE: D KEY FEATURES: Traditional – Mainstream – Lucha Libre HEAVY FEATURES: Comedy MATCH INTENSITY: 20% MATCH DANGER: 40% POPULARITY: C in Northern Mexico – E in West Central – E- in the South of Mexico[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Campeon de Herencia de Mundo MPWF 93.8% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](9-2) 0 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER][I]won the vacant belt after Soul Taker with 2 Defenses left[/I][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Campeon de Lucha MPWF 48.2% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](5-5) 4 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Campeones de Parejas MPWF 60.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]0 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [CENTER][I]defeated Asiatico and Europea with 4 Defenses[/I][/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Campeones de Trios MPWF 57.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"][CENTER]3 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](9-1) [I]Former Campeon de Herencia de Mundo MPWF (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](8-1) [I]Former Campeon de Lucha MPWF Champion – Former Campeon de Mundo SOTBPW Champion – Current Campeones de Trios MPWF (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](6-2) [I]Former Campeones de Parejas MPWF (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-1) [I]Current Campeones de Trios MPWF[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-5) [I]Former Campeones de Trios MPWF[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-5) [I]Former Campeones de Parejas MPWF (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](5-5) [I]Former Campeon de Herencia de Mundo MPWF (x5) – Former Campeon de Trios MPWF[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B]THE REST OF THE ROSTER:[/B] Cique Jr. (4-5) - Javier Cano (2-3) - Heavy Metal Anarchy (1-2) - Velocidad (0-1) - Daniel Cano (2-4) - Genio Verde (4-8) - Hombre De la Energia (3-7) - Spanish Superfly (3-7) - Guillermo Marcos (0-4) - Atlantis Jr. (3-8) - Hijo Del Relampago (3-8)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS[/B]: Mastericco (Week 1 January) – Velocidad (Week 3 April) [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] El Bandito (Week 3 March) – Soul Taker (Week 3 April)[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][U][B]NEWSWORTHY NOTES:[/B] MPWF Lineas De Batalla to Debut on Los Deporte Hoy (Week 1 February)[/U][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]STYLE: Diverse Combat Arts SIZE: Small PRESTIGE: E KEY FEATURES: Modern HEAVY FEATURES: Realism – Pure MATCH INTENSITY: 70% MATCH DANGER: 60% POPULARITY: E+ in Hokkaido – E throughout the rest of Japan[/SIZE]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Warrior Battle Arts Ichigeinihiideru 82.0% Prestige[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER](5-0) 2 Defenses[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="5"]THE STARS[/SIZE][/U][/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](4-1) [I]Former NOTBPW Young Lion Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-1) [I]Former Coastal Zone Champion – Former Coastal Zone Tag Team Champion (x2) – Former Coastal Zone Xtreme Champion – Former WLW Nationwide Champion – Former World Level Streetfighting Champion – Former World Level Tag Team Champion [/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-0)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](3-2)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former Coastal Zone Xtreme Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="3"](2-2) [I]Former BHOTWG Best of the Super Juniors Tournament Winner (x2) – Former Burning Junior Champion (x7) – Former Burning Junior Tag Team Champion [/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](2-2)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[SIZE="3"](1-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-1) [I]Former Ring of Fire #1 Contender Champion – Former Ring of Fire Tag Team Champion (x2)[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-1)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-2) [I]Former Coastal Zone Xtreme Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-2) [I]Former Campeon de Herencia de Mundo MPWF (x2) – Campeon de Universal OLLIE [/I][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-3) [I]Former Campeon de Menor SOTBPW – Current Campeon de Trios SOTBPW – Former World Level Streetfighting Champion[/I] [/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](0-2)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](1-3)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](0-3)[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="3"](0-4)[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I][B]SIGNINGS:[/B] Wael Hossam (Week 3 January) – Roku Sotomura (Week 3 January) [B]DEPARTURES:[/B] NONE[/I][/SIZE]

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]Can You Survive? Time Has Arrived, Art of Fight, Test of Mind, Your Life or Mine, Combat of the Enlightened…[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [B][U][CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]WARRIOR BATTLE ARTS[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]RETURNS THIS MONTH WITH ITS SUMMER TOUR!! [/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]MORE DETAILS ARE FORTHCOMING WHEN AVAILABLE, SO BE SURE TO CHECK BACK WITH US SOON!!![/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]WARRIOR BATTLE ARTS WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME FOUR NEW ADDITIONS[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[SIZE="3"][B]Cameron Vessey[/B] – The Second Generation Superstar as he calls himself is the son of none other then Larry Vessey. Trained by his Uncle the great Bryan Vessey, he is a future prospect that intends to continue to bring Pride and Glory to the family name.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][B]Scout[/B] – Jeremy Finch is better known as his pseudonym Scout as one half of the very popular American tag team The New Wave with his normal partner Guide. What is he in Warrior Battle Arts scouting? Is it a possible Japanese New Wave reunion, or his intentions more Dangerous? More Violent? More Extreme? One thing is for sure his talent abounds us and his matchups with our established stars will be excitement defined.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][B]American Elemental [/B]– As homage to legendary BHOTWG worker Elemental, this American wishes to be the next incarnation of the popular character. Originally showcasing his skills at the World Level, he returned to his homeland when offered a deal to work with the great Tommy Cornell and Total Championship Wrestling. Due to the recent falling of Prestige of TCW and its now Cult status, American Elemental was dropped from the roster as a cost cutting measure before ever able to establish himself. Choosing now to return to the land of the sun, he has surprising chosen Warrior Battle Arts over his familiar territory of WLW to regain his momentum. [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][B]Acid[/B] – Tayler Morton is a widely popular lightweight worker. Breaking in the sport in 1996, he stunned those lucky enough to see his talents on the independent circuit before quickly being snatched up by Phil Vilbert and his DAVE promotion. This only helped established his devote fanbase who deny the man’s mortality claiming godship onto the athlete. The cult figure after choosing to stay with DAVE in only a part-time capacity began to look for other work. Warrior Battle Arts were the first to call on the use of his talents. His trip here will be profitable and memorable.[/SIZE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]A MESSAGE FROM HOODED KITA[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]For the month of February in our pick the winner contest Apupunchau@optonline with a record of 11-5 was once again our winner. This time he does not share the spotlight as it shines on him alone! He will be able to choose a challenger for the Warrior Battle Arts Ichigeinihiideru Li Bingci for our next touring month of May. Congratulations are in order! A private message has been sent. Follow up by replying your chosen. [I]Arigato[/I].[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][CENTER]A MESSAGE FROM HOODED KITA[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]It has been decided that one champion is now not enough. It is time to establish our tag team division by creating a title to show excellence in the art of battling with a partner. Therefore we at Warrior Battle Arts hereby proudly introduced to creation of the Konbattochiimu!!!! A 16 man-8 team tournament will begin the first week of May with the semifinals in week two, and the tournament concluding with the finals in Week 3. As only five of the teams here in Warrior Battle Arts have been seen before, it has been decided and delegated to me the responsibility to give a short detailed look into each team and their rankings in said tournament. May it be informative if not enjoyable. [I]Arigato.[/I][/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"]RANKED #1[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Stone Cutters[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Two thirds of the Stone Cutters faction find themselves the #1 seed. The Co-Owner of Warrior Battle Arts and the Burning Junior division alumnus have already been victorious over the #2 seed KAZUSUKI, as well as both establishing themselves as credible contenders to the Ichigeinihiideru.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]RANKED #2[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]KAZUSUKI[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The combination of the veteran Hidekazu and the unlimited talents of the youngster SUKI have become a gold caliber team. KAZU while having some troubles attempting to get SUKI to put his well known egotistical nature aside for the greater good, seems to have at least for the short time focused SUKI on the Konbattochiimu.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]RANKED #3[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Can-Am Pit Bulls[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]These two vicious men came to Warrior Battle Arts with a mission clearly seen in their actions and voiced in their thoughts. They demand that they be seen as two of the most legit tough men in this business. They have taught this to countless NOTBPW & CZCW audiences, but they sought the opinion of a fanbase who have an extensive knowledge of tough. The adoration of P-Dawg was earned in his incredible contests with Li Bingci gaining him a contract with Hinote Dojo. Together the Can-Am Pit Bulls have their pointed teeth and rabid followers focused on the Konbattochimmu. Whomever stands in their way will be bitten. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]RANKED #4[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Great Beast Spirits[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The spirits of the great beasts the Lizard and the Shark have taken the heavens by storm, Riding the wave of momentum of that one night at the World Level into a full time contract with Warrior Battle Arts. The team has already become cult favorites among the younger fans with there costumes, and claims of being the human vassals of the greater spirits of the Rizaado and Aizame. The youth and the well… lack of skills… seems to be a setback, but as their popularity continues to grow - soon not even that will be able to hold down the Great Beast Spirits![/SIZE][/QUOTE] [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]RANKED #5[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]El Dia de los Muertos[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]The Trios of Soul Taker, Blood Raven, & Evil Spirit have become something looked forward too by everyone lucky enough to come to a Warrior Battle Arts card. The outside antics of that loon Spirit collaborate with the ring skills of Soul Taker and Blood Raven perfectly. Most definitely a wild card, and a long shot to win the entire tournament.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]RANKED #6[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Hossam & Suzuki[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Not so long ago the massively talented Egyptian was given a second opportunity to apply his trade and prove himself at Warrior Battle Arts. His debut was against another up and comer that Wael was familiar with due to their time shared in INSPIRE. In an upset, Hossam saw himself submitting to Suzuki painful Edo Everlock. After this, Wael confronted Suzuki in the locker rooms after the great INSPIRE Temple of Fight card suggesting the teaming of the two. Since then the two have been embattled in a bitter feud with the combo of Masutaro Kataoka & Kalu Owusu. After the announcement of the formation of the Konbattochimmu tournament, the two were one of the first duo’s to announce intent. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]RANKED #7[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]Next Legacy[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]One man claims to be the next incarnation of the great Elemental. The other claims to be the darker side of the legendary Optimus. Together they claim to be forming the Next Legacy. It should be understood by both men that they will have to prove this to legions of supporters of the originals before making such claims.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="4"]RANKED #8[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"]Extreme Danger[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Two of our newest members here at Warrior Battle Arts, however unknown here are not strangers to each other. Together proud members of the DAVE – Danger and Violence Extreme roster over in the Tri-State area, it seems normal that the two have stuck together here. Calling themselves Extreme Danger in tribute to their home over the ocean, the combination of the highflying style and all around attack of Acid, and the technically minded but exceptionally tough fighting style of Scout - they will be quite a team.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It’s May Tour Glory Through Tribulation (Day 1)[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[CENTER]Glory Through Tribulation (Day 1) KONBATTOCHIIMU TOURNAMENT ROUND 1 KAZUSUKI vs Next Legacy Great Beast Spirits vs El Dia de los Muertos Can-Am Pit Bulls vs Hossam & Suzuki Stone Cutters - Kita/Shiomi vs Extreme Danger[/CENTER] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

[FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]OPTIMUS ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT!!![/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"]Optimus announced today that he has decided to end his legendary career. A quieter (and less painful) job awaits as full time Road Agent here at Warrior Battle Arts, of which it is said Optimus is looking forward to immensely. Before he can complete his tenure in the ring however, a retirement tour of his own is called for. This summer when we come to a town near you, be sure to come to Warrior Battle Arts because you may just be witnessed to one of the last matches of this legendary masked man!!! Already announced is a Ichigeinihiideru title shot for the superstar as well as a best of 5 series against his newest enemy Black Optimus. Two more open contracts are yet unsigned. The opponents for these last two matches, upon his request, is being left up to YOU!!!! So sometime this month when making your weekly predictions add you choices for Optimus last two opponents, or just shout out your preferred chosen at random! Optimus thanks you all for the support given to him throughout his illustrious career as we thank him for the lifetime of entertainment and memories.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [RIGHT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[/RIGHT]

Glory Through Tribulation (Day 1) KONBATTOCHIIMU TOURNAMENT ROUND 1 KAZUSUKI vs [B]Next Legacy[/B] Black Eagle (aka Plague, aka Black Optimus) and American Elemental are probably two of my favorite workers since as far back as TEW 2004. Great Beast Spirits vs [B]El Dia de los Muertos[/B] Soul Taker and Blood Raven are just better workers. Also I'm pretty sure that the great beast spirits are still young lions while neither of EL Dia de los Muertes are. [B]Can-Am Pit Bulls[/B] vs Hossam & Suzuki As much as I like Perez and Fyte I think Hossam and Suzuki have a bigger singles career and should lose so they cna focus on it. Stone Cutters - Kita/Shiomi vs [B]Extreme Danger[/B] In an American fed I would have picked the Stone Cutters. The problem here is that both Scout and Acid are well respected while I'm sure Kita doesn't have more than a D+ respect and I'm not "Sure" but I don't think Shiomi does either. SO if they win the fans will revolt. The issue with all these matches is that pretty much all of them may break the young lion rule if the team that actually has Japanese members on it wins. This makes the yournament kind of lopsided. In truth my actual hope is that this comes down to a Stone Cutters versus Can-Am Pit Bulls final but I'm not sure that can happen without you killing your prestige.

[FONT="Impact"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Warrior Battle Arts Proudly Presents It’s May Tour Glory Through Tribulation (Day 1)[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[CENTER]Glory Through Tribulation (Day 1) KONBATTOCHIIMU TOURNAMENT ROUND 1 KAZUSUKI vs [B]Next Legacy[/B] [B]Great Beast Spirits[/B] vs El Dia de los Muertos [B]Can-Am Pit Bulls[/B] vs Hossam & Suzuki Stone Cutters - Kita/Shiomi vs [B]Extreme Danger[/B][/CENTER]

Archived