C-Verse March Diary of the Month Nomination Thread

Getting the ball rolling for March. Same rules as last month, Dynasty must be nominated by someone other than the author. Dynasty must have posted at least two shows since the month started. Dynasty must have at least five shows total. Dynasty must be a C-Verse dynasty (or another fictional -verse) With the only nominee not allowed USPW: Where 65 and Older get in for Free by J Silver as they won in February. Nominations "What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" by Mistaken "The road to Discovery" by mad5226 " Burning Desire , Raising the Hammer" by Tigerkinney "Suscribe to the ROF Newsletter" by Marcel Fromage " MWA-This means War!" by Scapino1974 " FWE- Without your Kids!" by Eayragt " ROF: Fighting Every Step of the Way" by Phantom Stranger " NYCW: Old School Revisited" by Dragonmack "Warrior Battle Arts " bt maskedpropaganda " Championship Wrestling from Boston" by Shipshirt

[QUOTE=Rathen4;392257]No no no, awarding the diary of the month as usual - but if the same diary gets voted best twice in a row, it shouldn't be disallowed for nomination like the previous winner currently is here :)[/QUOTE] He will be eligible for nomination again in April. The purpose of non consecutive months is to give others an opportunity for recognition as well.

[QUOTE=Rathen4;392257]No no no, awarding the diary of the month as usual - but if the same diary gets voted best twice in a row, it shouldn't be disallowed for nomination like the previous winner currently is here :)[/QUOTE] Eh, personally i like the way it is. allows diaries get their recognition. with out one dairy walking away the winner every month. but still allows the truely greats to win multiple times a year. if you wanted a number 1 that could stay that way. then i refer to my last post, you would need a ranking system, so that everyone could see where they stand, and all get the recognition they clearly deserve for all their hard work.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;392270]Ok, lets get back on topic and start nominating some more deserving diaries. Nominating "MWA-This means WAR" by Scapino1974[/QUOTE] I second this - Scap is a writer whose quality never wavers, and who turns out shows at a rate to make everyone else cry.

Good on you, D-Mack for getting this up and running this month. I've been really short on time this past week and it had slipped my mind to put it up. And with that, I nominate for diary of the month... [B]NYCW Old School Revisited [/B]by [B]Dragonmack[/B] Can't believe it's not already on the list! And as has already been said, there are a lot of new diaries this month that are looking really good as well as the old favourites.

[QUOTE=maskedpropaganda;393196]Holy Crap, thanks man! I don't THINK I can get the nod until next month though. But my like completely flabbergasted appreciations anyway!!![/QUOTE] You are one show short of the required 5 total. Just get a show up in the next few days and you will qualify.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;393175]My vote is for what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas by Mistaken.[/QUOTE] thank you adeezy, but please NO! There are so many good diary out there, but that one doesn't even qualify as bad. it barely qualifies as a diary. Those who put true effort into entertaining the masses deserve the recognition. I salute those authors for their efforts.

Archived