Real World DOTM Nomination Thread March 08

You know how it works, I'm a little late, but it's been known to happen. You've got a week. [B]WWE: The Next Generation[/B] by IMac [B]WCW 1998: Enter The Dark[/B] by TragicHeroParade [B]WWF vs WCW: The War Begins[/B] by SHaynes23 and nimo34 [B]When Writers Strike: NBC Wrestling[/B] by mistaken [B]ECW Worldwide[/B] by Nevermore [B]The New NWA[/B] by dse81 [B]GCW: From Georgia to the World[/B] by angeldelayette

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;393002]So 2 weeks the dynasty has to be running.just thought I ask.[/QUOTE] -copies this from another DOTM post for everyone to see- Rules are as follows (In case y'all forgot): Dynasty must be nominated by someone other than the author. Dynasty must have posted two shows since the month started. Dynasty must have at least five shows total. Dynasty must be based outside the C-Verse (Due to panix wanting his Sci-Fi mod counted ) The previous two month's winning dynasties cannot be nominated, to allow some variety. The nominations are then judged by the panel (Payne, outlaw, SHaynes and the previous two month's winners) who vote Yes/No on them all. A majority 'Yes' vote allows a dynasty to get through to the public voting, where the winner is decided in a poll (voting is usually open for a week). The previous two months winners are Wildfire and keefmoon.

[QUOTE=angeldelayette;393004]-copies this from another DOTM post for everyone to see- Rules are as follows (In case y'all forgot): Dynasty must be nominated by someone other than the author. Dynasty must have posted two shows since the month started. Dynasty must have at least five shows total. Dynasty must be based outside the C-Verse (Due to panix wanting his Sci-Fi mod counted ) The previous two month's winning dynasties cannot be nominated, to allow some variety. The nominations are then judged by the panel (Payne, outlaw, SHaynes and the previous two month's winners) who vote Yes/No on them all. A majority 'Yes' vote allows a dynasty to get through to the public voting, where the winner is decided in a poll (voting is usually open for a week). The previous two months winners are Wildfire and keefmoon.[/QUOTE] Damnit I only have three shows.I have to nominate IMac WWE:The Next Generation.

I nominate.. [B]WCW 1998: Enter The Dark by TragicHeroParade[/B] This diary has the potential to be one of, if not the best diary this board has ever seen. The show write ups are fantastic and the backstory portions read like a New York Times bestseller.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;393012]Prime,if you haven't checked I have fans.[/QUOTE] If you haven't checked, I didn't say anything about your fans, or lack thereof. I was merely saying, you can't nominate your own diary. The way you worded your post made it seem as though you were only nominating IMac because your own diary was ineligible. I was merely pointing out that you'd have to have nominated him anyway, because you couldn't have nominated yourself.

[quote=The Human Cancer;394292]I really like The New NWA by dse81 :D[/quote] Thanks the the nomination! I didn't know I had any readers! Anyway, I would like to nominate [B]When Writers Strike: NBC Wrestling[/B] by Mistaken. Edit: Whoops! Someone already nominated this on the first page, but for some reason, its not in the first post yet. Anyway, I'll change my nomination to [B]ECW Worldwide[/B] by Nevermore.

[QUOTE=dse81;394298]Thanks the the nomination! I didn't know I had any readers! Anyway, I would like to nominate [B]When Writers Strike: NBC Wrestling[/B] by Mistaken. Edit: Whoops! Someone already nominated this on the first page, but for some reason, its not in the first post yet. Anyway, I'll change my nomination to [B]ECW Worldwide[/B] by Nevermore.[/QUOTE] I second that, when this first went up he had not posted his second show of the month yet!

I nominate GCW: From Georgia to the World by Angeldelayette I am always a fan of retro diaries, and this one is very good. The revelation that the masked men were Terry Funk, Harley Race, and Greg Valentine was awesome and could lead to very intresting matchups.

[QUOTE=combatmedic;394517]I nominate GCW: From Georgia to the World by Angeldelayette I am always a fan of retro diaries, and this one is very good. The revelation that the masked men were Terry Funk, Harley Race, and Greg Valentine was awesome and could lead to very intresting matchups.[/QUOTE] If he gets a fifth show posted in the next couple of days, he's in.

Archived