• Burning Desire , Raising the Hammer by Tigerkinney
    • Suscribe to the ROF Newsletter by Marcel Fromage
    • MWA-This means War! by Scapino1974
    • FWE- Without your Kids! by Eayragt
    • ROF: Fighting Every Step of the Way by Phantom Stranger
    • NYCW: Old School Revisited by Dragonmack
    • Warrior Battle Arts by maskedpropaganda
    • Championship Wrestling from Boston by Shipshirt

[QUOTE=maskedpropaganda;393834][I]*Raises a Hammer*[/I] Well I cast my vote! To bad there can't be like a silver and bronze medal. So much goodness. MARCEL FOR SILVER! SHIPSHIRT FOR BRONZE!!!! Such great diairies the whole lot of em.[/QUOTE] Silver and bronze isn't a bad idea. Maybe someone could make a little graphic or something... maybe...

bump back to first page. Anybody who hasn't voted yet, cast your vote for what you think is the best or most deserving dynasty from the list. Show the diary writers you appreciate their work. To everyone who has voted, thank you for your participation. :D

Congratulations to Tigerkinney's "Burning Desire, Raising the Hammer" for winning March's C-verse diary of the month. Tigerkinney garnered over 30% of the votes. Coming in tied for second were Scapino's MWA: This means War! and Dragonmack's NYCW: Old School Revisited. Thanks to all the people who voted, Congratulations to the winners and runner ups. Every diary voted on was worthy of recognition and good luck next month. :D

CONGRATS TO TIGERKINNEY IS IN ORDER!!! It is by far my favorite diary out of a lot of great works. No one deserves the recognition more. Also, like Scap I would like to take the time to the 2 who ACTUALLY chose ME over Tiger ... Marcel, Scap, Dragon, shirt, etc. etc. etc. I don't even think I belong on the same list with these people, but my GREAT APPRECIATIONS to you two who disagree with me. :) I am honored that you enjoy my recreational world.

Congrats to all nominated and especially to Tigerkinney for his fairly resounding win - well deserved indeed. Also good to see the balance of diaries in the list this month - not only diaires across the game world, but diaries that have been around for ages and diaries that are still at an earlier stage. And thanks to those of you that voted for me. I appreciate it. :)

I've never been one to 'win' alot in my life-time. But today I can proudly say that I got the Cornellverse Diary of the Month, I might not win a trophy, I might not even win any money but I just feels great to know that my efforts are being appreciated, not that I didn't know they were being appreciated but this is just the icing on the cake.

Archived