WWE: How It Could Be

[B]Saturday, Week 3, April, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon has once again gone to meet with Dusty Rhodes at the FCW training centre:[/I] [B]Linda:[/B] I will think about allowing Murdoch to compete down here. Is Atlas DaBone ready to call up? [B]Dusty:[/B] Gee I'd love to say he was Linda but he's doing a fine job down here and I think he can do with a little more fine-tuning before he joins the main roster. [B]Sunday, Week 3, April, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon catches an interesting article on a wrestling news website following Sunday's lunch:[/I] TNA has announced that this Thursday iMPACT! will be main evented by a returning Jeff Jarrett taking on Kevin Nash. [B]Monday, Week 4, April, 2008[/B] [B]Linda:[/B] I can't believe it. Where has all this interest come from? Guys it has come to my attention that not only do FCW want Murdoch to travel down to Florida to help the guys in development but he has also received contract offers from TNA and ROH. It's a good job we've signed some new guys recently. They debuted on ECW and SmackDown!, and here's how I want to use them tonight: [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Monday Night RAW[/COLOR][/B] WWE Womens Championship: Mickie James (c) versus Chyna Non-Title: Dave Meltzer versus Kane SmackDown! Invades: Kevin Sullivan versus Gordie Howe

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Monday, Week 4, April, 2008[/B] [IMG]http://pauked.com/blog/files/WWE_2DRaw_2DLogo.jpg[/IMG] [I]We kick off tonight's show with Chyna, who we saw compete on ECW, entering the arena to a chorus of boos. The Womens Champion soon joins her for our opening contest:[/I] [B]WWE Womens Championship: Mickie James (c) versus Chyna[/B] Chyna uses her strength to power Mickie James down and keep her grounded on the mat for the majority of the match. Mickie eventually begins to fight back, hitting several kicks directly to the skull of Chyna. Just as Mickie is preparing for her signature DDT, Beth Phoenix runs into the ring, and knocks down Mickie with a clothesline. The referee sees this, and rings the bell. [B]Winner and Still Womens Champion by Disqualification Mickie in 14.43[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]We cut to the back where Todd Grisham is standing by with the youngster, Jake:[/I] [B]Grisham:[/B] Jake as you enter your second month here in World Wresting Entertainment, how are you feeling about your new career? [I]Just before Jake can manage to open his mouth, JBL pushes him out of the way. He grabs the microphone from Todd:[/I] [B]JBL:[/B] You know what kid? I just got out of a meeting with William Regal. Seems I need a warm-up match before Backlash this Sunday. It's going to be against you, next. [I]JBL throws the microphone into Jake's hand as he walks off. Jake swallows before following the Number One Contender.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]Jake versus John Bradshaw Layfield[/B] Jake puts up a valiant effort against the Number One Contender. He hits several drop-kicks to JBL, but with little effect. The majority of the match consists of JBL hitting high-impact moves on the youngster from London, England. Eventually JBL hits the Clothesline from Hell to gain the pinfall victory. [B]Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield in 14.48[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]We view a video clip from Friday Night's SmackDown! of Kevin Sullivan turning on Gordie Howe in their match against Morrison & The Miz. We now see a split-screen of both men on their way to the ring for their first one on one match in the WWE, which is next.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]SmackDown! Invades: Kevin Sullivan versus Gordie Howe[/B] The crowd are not into this match, apart from a few cheers for the Legend that is Gordie Howe. Howe begins the match with Clotheslines to the former journalist, before Sullivan uses his wrestling experience to his advantage. Sullivan uses several submission moves on the older Gordie Howe, at one point even grabbing the rope to gain extra leverage. Just as Howe begins to mount a come-back the Number One Contenders to the World Tag Team Titles hit the ring. They attack both Sullivan and Howe with dangerous lariats, causing the referee to throw the match out. [B]The Match Ends in a Draw due to a Double Disqualification at 14.53[/B] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [I]Following a commercial we cut backstage to see the World Tag Team Champions tying their boots in their locker room:[/I] [B]Holly:[/B] You see that Cody? Last week those no good cowboys cost us our match with Santino and Carlito and now they attack those two? [B]Cody:[/B] Don't sweat it Bob. Tonight we get our win back from Carlito and Santino and then Sunday at Backlash we beat those cowboys to retain our titles. [B]Holly:[/B] I'm all for that. Anyway our match is next. I'm liking your confidence by the way, Cody. Let's go. [I]The two then leave the locer room, their titles in hand, side by side as we cut to a commercial break.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Non-Title: Carlito & Santino Marella versus Rhodes & Holly[/B] Rhodes and Holly show why they're the Tag Team Champions in this match. Both Carlito and Santino continue to show promise as a tag team unit, however, hitting several unique and intriguing double team manouvres on the Champions. Eventually, after a long and hard-fought contest, Holly hits an Alabama Slam on Santino Marella and covers him for the win. [B]Winners: Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly in 14.58[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]We view a video clip from last week's ECW of Dave Meltzer berating the ECW Champion following his match with Elijah Burke. This led to a cheap shot from Chavo Guerrero on the Champion after Meltzer caused the distraction. We see Kane sitting in a dark room with his ECW title:[/I] [B]Kane:[/B] Last week I was embarassed and assaulted on my own turf. Tonight I'm back on Raw, to take someone out. Meltzer I don't care who you are or what you do. Sunday I take out Chavo, but tonight, I will send you straight to hell. [I]Kane, following his conversation with the camera, laughs with an evil look in his eyes as we cut to a commercial break. The ECW Champion is in action when we return.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Non-Title: Dave Meltzer versus Kane[/B] Kane methodically picks apart the skinny and weedy Dave Meltzer for the majority of the match-up. Eventually Meltzer uses his intelligence to hit a Low Blow on the Big Red Machine. He then stomps on Kane whilst he is down, with a look of desperation in his eye. Soon Kane sits up, however,and proceeds to Chokeslam Dave Meltzedr to secure the pinfall victory. [B]Winner: Kane in 15.04[/B] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [I]The WWE Champion Randy Orton is standing by with Todd Grisham. He is met with a mixed reaction from the crowd:[/I] [B]Todd:[/B] Randy on Sunday you will defend your WWE Championship against John Bradshaw Layfield. Tonight however you face Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship. [B]Orton:[/B] JBL interfered in my business last week. He attacked me and he attacked a man I respect in the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. Tonight I face another to whom we share mutual respect, Chris Jericho. I'm ready for you JBL, you just try and interfere. [I]With this the WWE Champion walks off, his title gripped tightly to his shoulder, as we cut to our final commercial break of the evening.[/I] [B]Rating: A*[/B] [B]WWE Intercontinental Title: Chris Jericho (c) versus Randy Orton[/B] Just as with Orton's match with Shawn Michaels in last week's main event, this match delivers the goods on a number of levels. Orton and Jericho have experience with each other from past contests, and it shows in this match. Jericho wears down the back of Orton for alot of the match, but Orton comes back, hitting a Powerslam out of nowhere. After the two are severely worn out, and are trading blows with eachother, JBL's music hits. Orton turns to see JBL. He then warns him not to interfere again before turning into a Codebreaker. Jericho quickly pins Orton to attain the surprise win. [B]Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Chris Jericho in 15.10[/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]Jericho leaves the ring slowly, holding the back of his head but carrying his Championship. Randy Orton grabs a microphone and addresses JBL:[/I] [B]Orton:[/B] You think you've got one over on me JBL? You think you stand a chance of winning the title this Sunday? These people don't. [I]The provacation from the Champion frustrates JBL. JBL slides into the ring and the two trade blows. Within second, a wild brawl ensues between the two before William Regal walks down the ramp with referees. The referees separate the two as the show comes to a close.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Show Rating: B-[/B] Current Card for WWE Backlash: WWE World Tag Team Titles: Holly & Rhodes (c) versus Cade & Murdoch WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) versus John Bradshaw Layfield ECW Championship: Kane (c) versus Chavo Guerrero WWE World Heavyweight Championship: The Undertaker (c) vs Edge WWE Tag Team Titles: Miz & Morrison (c) vs Jesse & Festus The Big Show vs The Great Khali OOC: I think this is one of my best shows to date. As always, any feedback on the diary would be much appreciated.

[B]Tuesday, Week 4, April, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is in her office, reading a fan review of last night's WWE RAW show:[/I] A good show this week, decent build-up to the Backlash PPV on Sunday. I'm glad they're putting effort into hyping both tag title matches on Sunday, especially. As for Orton's face turn, the reactions seem to be getting bigger and better every week. His match with Y2J was class. Missed HBK this week though. [B]Linda:[/B] Looks as if the build-up's going fairly well thus-far. People, let's get this prepared for tonight's ECW: [B][COLOR="Teal"]ECW on Sci-Fi[/COLOR][/B] Non-Title: Kane versus The Ox Kelly Kelly versus Layla Chavo Guerrero versus Kofi Kingston

[B]Tuesday, Week 4, April, 2008[/B] [IMG]http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0003/0783/brand.gif[/IMG] [I]We begin this evening's broadcast with the Number One Contender, Chavo Guerrero making his way to the ring. He is soon joined by the "Jamaican Superstar", Kofi Kingston, for our opening contest:[/I] [B]Chavo Guerrero versus Kofi Kingston[/B] Both men put on a great performance, worthy of a Pay-Per-View contest. Chavo works on keeping the athletic Kingston grounded for the majority of the match. Before long, Kingston stages a come-back, hitting several dropkicks and high-risk aerial manouvres. Before long, The Ox comes to ringside. Kingston turns around to face the big man. Unfortunately for Kofi, The Ox proves a viable distraction as he soon turns into a Schoolboy Roll-up from Chavo, who gains the underhanded three count. [B]Winner: Chavo Guerrero in 18.35[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]Following a commercial break we cut backstage to see Kelly Kelly having a conversation with the youngster, Jake:[/I] [B]Jake:[/B] Kelly don't beat yourself up about last week. Chyna's a difficult opponent, and you gave it your all. [B]Kelly:[/B] I know but I'm never going to be taken seriously as a Woman unless I start winning some matches. [B]Jake:[/B] Well, you're against Layla next. Why don't you go out there and prove that you deserve to be here on ECW. [I]Kelly smiles at the English wrestler before walking off. Just before she leaves, she gives Jake a peck on the cheek. Jake bursts into a huge smile as we cut to a commercial break.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]Kelly Kelly versus Layla[/B] Both women go toe-to-toe in our second match of the evening. Kelly gives it her all, hitting several clotheslines and even attempts a back-elbow, showing tremendous athletic ability. Layla soon turns the heat up however, and the crowd erupts into a chorus of boos as the former Diva Search winner grounds Kelly Kelly. Kelly soon counters a suplex attempt by Layla, though, and rolls her up to attan the pinfall victory. [B]Winner: Kelly Kelly in 17.40[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]Following another commecial break we cut backstage to see Kane standing in a dark room, much like he was Monday on RAW. His ECW Championship is over his shoulder as the Big Red Machine begins to talk towards the camera:[/I] [B]Kane:[/B] Chavo. I don't know what you were thinking with that distraction last week, but I ended Dave Meltzer last night on RAW. I did exactly what I said I would do by sending him straight to hell. Tonight, your bodyguard, The Ox stands in my way. Tonight I'll take him out too. Then come Sunday, at Backlash, I'll prove why I'm the ECW Champion by beating you again, just like I did at Wrestlemania. [I]Kane gets the close-up treatment from the ECW camera as he begins to laugh, with a sinister look in his eye as we cut to commercial. Our main event of the evening is next.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Non-Title: Kane versus The Ox[/B] The Ox does whatever he can to keep Kane down throughout the early stages of this match-up. Around half-way through, the former ECW World Champion Chavo Guerrero comes down to ringside, with a Steel Chair. Kane looks worried, as does the referee, at the sight of the chair, but Chavo merely sits down on it at ringside, apparently just watching the Main Event. The appearance of Chavo seems to urge Kane on, as he battles back, to the crowd's delight, finally hitting a Chokeslam follwed by pinning The Ox. [B]Winner: Kane in 18.46[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]As soon as the bell rings Chavo runs towards the ring, holding his chair up over his head. Kane sees this coming, however, and boots the chair into Chavo's face. Chavo flees the ring, but Kane turns into a big boot from The Ox. Chavo grabs a microphone from ringside:[/I] [B]Chavo:[/B] You see Kane? You see now? I'm a Guerrero, and I'm always going to be one step ahead of you. On Sunday, that title's coming back to the Guerrero family. Now hit my music! [I]The music of Chavo Guerrero blasts through the arena speakers, and Chavo reunites with The Ox outside of the ring. The show ends with Kane sitting up, and staring at his foes.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Show Rating: B-[/B] [B]Current Card for WWE Backlash:[/B] WWE World Tag Team Titles: Holly & Rhodes (c) versus Cade & Murdoch WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) versus John Bradshaw Layfield ECW Championship: Kane (c) versus Chavo Guerrero WWE World Heavyweight Championship: The Undertaker (c) vs Edge WWE Tag Team Titles: Miz & Morrison (c) vs Jesse & Festus The Big Show vs The Great Khali

[B]Friday, Week 4, April, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is backstage reading fan reviews of last night's ECW on Sci-Fi. One in particular catches her eye:[/I] Is there anything they are building to with the Jake stuff? At first I thought he was due for a big push, but now it seems they're going for an angle with Kelly? Either way, he's a good enough worker, so we'll see how it goes. Two good shows this week in the build-up to Backlash. After Hardy winning a great main event last week, it'll be interesting to see what they do with SmackDown! [B]Linda:[/B] We're doing well people. Emphasis on the Championships is going well. Let's do this tonight: [B][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Friday Night SmackDown![/COLOR][/B] WWE United States Championship: Matt Hardy (c) versus MVP Edge versus Jake Non-Title: The Undertaker versus The Great Khali

[B]Friday, Week 4, April, 2008[/B] [IMG]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2004/09/23/smackdown_logo.jpg[/IMG] [I]We kick off proceedings with the "Rated R Superstar" Edge coming to the ring. He is joined by Vickie Guerrero, Zach Ryder and Curt Hawkins. Vickie is being pushed in her wheelchair by the assistant General Manager, Theodore Long. He is soon followed by his opponent in our opening contest, Jake:[/I] [B]Edge versus Jake[/B The Number One Contender finds himself in a wave of trouble here, as Jake gives it everything he has against the Candadian Superstar. Jake uses his arsenal of manouvres to perfection, including DDTs, suplexes, and some hard European Uppercuts. Before long, however Edge begins to mount Jake with hard right hands. Jake looks as if he is beginning to build some offence again before Ryder and Hawkins jump onto the apron, causing a distraction. This tactic works as Jake turns into a Spear from Edge to lose the match via pinfall. [B]Winner: Edge in 13.48[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]We cut backstage to see Miz and Morrison preparing for their upcoming contest with Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore:[/I] [B]Morrison:[/B] Two days time. Backlash. We prove why we've held onto these titles for longer than any other current Champion on SmackDown! [B]Miz:[/B] To be fair, Undertaker only won the title at Wrestlemania, and Hardy the US title last week. [B]Morrison:[/B] Don't spoil it Miz. We deserve our moment in the proverbial Sun. Tonight we beat those Redneck Rejects, and on Sunday we beat the corn-chewing retards that are Jesse and Festus. Let's go Miz. [I]The WWE Tag Team Champions then leave the room, with their Championship belts. The camera follows them leaving as we cut to commercial.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Non-Title: Miz & Morrison versus Shannon Moore & Jimmy Wang Yang[/B] Moore and Yang do very well against the Tag Team Champions in one of the best Tag Team matches this year has seen. The two put on high-impact, aerial displays against one another. Towards the end of the match, Miz takes a turnbuckle apart, and as the referee goes to put it back together, The Miz hits a Low Blow on Jimmy Wang Yang. Before he can crawl to the cover, however, Jesse & Festus's music hits, as they enter the arena. The momentarily, distracted Miz suddenly is in a roll-up situation, courtesy of Yang, and the two gain the victory over the Tag Team Champions. [B]Winners: Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore in 14.55[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]We view a video of last week's Main Event, with Matt Hardy winning the United States Championship from Montel Vontavious Porter. Right now, Eve Torres is standing by with the New Champion:[/I] [B]Eve:[/B] Matt, last week you accomplished your dream, when you defeated both Kenny Dykstra and MVP to win the US Championship. How do you feel? [B]Matt:[/B] I feel great Eve. Last week I did what no one expected me to do. So many times I've been screwed in my career, last week I accomplished my biggest goal. [B]Eve:[/B] Coming up next MVP has used his rematch clause in an effort to regain his Championship. Stay tuned to Friday Night SmackDown! [I]We cut to a commercial break with the last image we see being Matt Hardy holding his gold.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]WWE United States Championship: Matt Hardy (c) versus MVP[/B] A highly competitive match here, with both men putting on tremendous performances in a similar nature to their previous efforts in one-on-one competition with each other. Despite all his efforts, however, MVP can not get the job done, and Hardy eventually hits a Twist of Fate to retain his title after covering the fallen MVP. [B]Winner and STILL WWE US Champion: Matt Hardy in 10.21[/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]We cut backstage to see The Big Show in his locker-room, taking his frustrations out on a punchbag. Chuck Palumbo soon enters the room:[/I] [B]Palumbo:[/B] Well if it isn't "The Largest Athlete in the World". You take on me next, buddy. [B]Show:[/B] I'm not your buddy. As far as I'm concerned, you're just a warm-up for Sunday, when I beat that Punjabi Giant The Great Khali. I'll see you out there. [I]With this The Big Show leaves the room, leaving Palumbo looking dumbfounded at the lack of respect shown as we cut to a commercial break. Show versus Palumbo is next.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]The Big Show versus Chuck Palumbo[/B] The Big Show dominates Palumbo here, throwing him around as if he were a mere cruiserweight. The Big Show finishes the match with a Chokeslam, and covers Palumbo for the win. [B]Winner: The Big Show in 5.34[/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]As The Big Show begins to celebrate The Great Khali enters the arena for his Main Event against The Undertaker. Thw two sqaure off in the middle of the ring. Big Show turns to grab a microphone:[/I] [B]Show:[/B] You ready to go now big man? I'll knock you out right here. What's wrong, you scared? You forgetting that I knocked out Floyd Mayweather and beat him at his own game at Wrestlemania? [I]The two return nose-to-nose, but before any conflict can begin a toll sounds, as the Undertaker makes his way to the ring for the Main Event. The Big Show leaves the ring out of respect for the Dead Man, but takes a seat at ringside to watch the Main Event. We cut to a commercial break before the match can begin.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Non-Title: The Undertaker versus The Great Khali[/B] These men grapple, with neither being able to knock the over off their feet. This continues for several minutes before The Undertaker knocks Khali to the mat with a thunderous clothesline. The Undertaker continues to build offence and looks as if he is preparing for his Gogoplata finishing move before Edge runs to the ring. He attacks The Undertaker with an elbow to end the match, giving Undertaker the win through a disqualification. [B]Winner via Disqualification in 11.23: The Undertaker[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]Edge backs off as The Undertaker sits up. However Khali soon gets to his feet aswell and he locks in the vice grip on the World Champion. Edge flees the ring and grabs a microphone:[/I] [B]Edge:[/B] Oh how the mighty have fallen! Undertaker, this Sunday at Backlah, I'm going to make sure you wish you never took my title. [I]Edge suddenly stops speaking as he notices the looming figure behind him as The Big Show has got to his feet. Edge runs into the ring, knocking Khali off of The Undertaker. Big Show follows Edge in the ring, but is soon caught in a two against one situation. That is, however, until the Dead Man rises, sitting up with a snare on his face. He grabs the throat of Edge, as Big Show manages to put his hand against Khali's throat, and the two deliver emphatic Chokeslams. The two celebrate over their foes in the ring as the show comes to a close.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Show Rating: B[/B] [B]Final Card for WWE Backlash:[/B] WWE World Tag Team Titles: Holly & Rhodes (c) versus Cade & Murdoch WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) versus John Bradshaw Layfield ECW Championship: Kane (c) versus Chavo Guerrero WWE World Heavyweight Championship: The Undertaker (c) vs Edge WWE Tag Team Titles: Miz & Morrison (c) vs Jesse & Festus The Big Show vs The Great Khali OOC: The shows are really starting to come together now, in my opinion, any predictions or comments as we head into Backlash?

[B]Sunday, Week 4, April, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is in her office, reading over feedback from last night's SmackDown! She takes her telephone and makes a call:[/I] [B]Linda:[/B] Ah...Mr. Mayweather. I hoped you'd get back to me...yes I understand you must be...you caught that did you?...Well we thought a few subtle references may keep the feud in people's minds for a future return...You sure?...OK...we'll talk another time...Thanks. [I]Linda McMahon puts the telephone down angrily, and crosses out an idea on a piece of paper. She looks at the board with tonight's PPV card on it:[/I] [B]WWE Backlash:[/B] WWE World Tag Team Titles: Holly & Rhodes (c) versus Cade & Murdoch WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) versus John Bradshaw Layfield ECW Championship: Kane (c) versus Chavo Guerrero WWE World Heavyweight Championship: The Undertaker (c) vs Edge WWE Tag Team Titles: Miz & Morrison (c) vs Jesse & Festus The Big Show vs The Great Khali

WWE World Tag Team Titles: Holly & Rhodes (c) versus [B]Cade & Murdoch[/B] WWE Championship: [B]Randy Orton [/B]versus John Bradshaw Layfield ECW Championship: [B]Kane[/B] versus Chavo Guerrero WWE World Heavyweight Championship: [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs Edge WWE Tag Team Titles: [B]Miz & Morrison [/B]vs Jesse & Festus [B]The Big Show[/B] vs The Great Khali

WWE World Tag Team Titles: [B]Holly & Rhodes (c)[/B] versus Cade & Murdoch WWE Championship: [B]Randy Orton (c)[/B] versus John Bradshaw Layfield ECW Championship: [B]Kane (c)[/B] versus Chavo Guerrero WWE World Heavyweight Championship: [B]The Undertaker (c)[/B] vs Edge WWE Tag Team Titles: Miz & Morrison (c) vs [B]Jesse & Festus[/B] [B]The Big Show[/B] vs The Great Khali

[B]Sunday, Week 4, April, 2008[/B] [IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/wwfback.jpg[/IMG] [I]We kick off this evening's Pay-Per-View broadcast with the World Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly making their way to the ring. They are soon joined by their challengers, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch:[/I] [B]WWE World Tag Team Titles: Holly & Rhodes (c) vs Cade & Murdoch[/B] A highly comptetitive title match to kick off tonight's show, that sees Cade and Murdoch both get alot of innovative offence in on the long-time Champions. Soon Rhodes begins to mount a come-back, however, before getting stopped short with a huge clothesline from Trevor Murdoch. Murdoch goes to pick Cody up before being rolled up by Cody to secure the win for his team. [B]Winners and STILL World Tag Team Champions: Holly & Rhodes in 22.59[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]We cut backstage where Todd Grisham is standing by with the Largest Athlete in the World today, The Big Show:[/I] [B]Todd:[/B] Show coming up next you have to wrestle The Great Khali. After such a great peformance last month at Wrestlemania do you feel you can continue your impressive showings of late tonight? [B]Show:[/B] It's only a matter of time before I get in line for a World title shot, Todd. Khali - [I]Big Show is interrupted by John Cena, whom we haven't seen in programming since the week of Wrestlemania. Cena takes Grisham's microphone:[/I] [B]Cena:[/B] Yo, there's gotta be a problem somewhere tonight. I wasn't booked on the card...what a loada - [I]Todd Grisham grabs the microphone back from Cena before he utters the rude word as Big Show walks off ready for his match.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]The Big Show vs The Great Khali[/B] These two giants put up a decent peformance, however as could have been suspected the crowd soon get restless. Eventually The Big Show uses his experience to his advantage as he gets to the rope during a vice-grip, and is able to grab Khali and hit a Chokeslam to gain the pinfall victory. [B]Winner: The Big Show in 22.04[/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]The WWE Tag Team Champions Miz and Morrison our in their dressing room discussing their upcoming title defence. Suddenly, The Game walks in the room:[/I] [B]Triple H:[/B] Hey guys. What's up? Actually, I don't care. How about you both get the hell out of my dressing room. Now. [B]Miz:[/B] Your dressing room? Don't you realise who you're talking to? We're the WWE Tag Team Champions. [B]Morrison:[/B] Leave it Miz, my fine friend. He surely isn't worth it. Come on, we've got somr retards to beat. [I]With this, Miz and Morrison leave the room, giving eachother high-fives as they do so. Triple H merely shakes his head as we cut back to ringside.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]WWE Tag Team Titles: Miz & Morrison (c) vs Jesse & Festus[/B] Jesse & Festus put up a great performance, in their first tag team match as a unit in the past few weeks. Jesse soon gets caught in a two-on-one situation with the Champions, however, as the crowd chant for Festus for several minutes. Eventually, Jesse gets to Festus and the big man cleans house. After some high-impact offense, Festus tags in Jesse, who walks right into the Wave of the Future as Morrison crawls into the cover, whilst Miz holds Festus back to secure the win. [B]Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: Miz & Morrison in 23.10[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]We cut backstage to see Jake walking through the corridors. He is soon met by the former ECW Champion, Chavo Guerrero:[/I] [B]Chavo:[/B] You're still hanging around backstage? When are you going to realise this isn't the business for you? [I]Jake is about to reply when The Ox walks up from behind him and puts him up against the wall. Chavo and The Ox both laugh, before walking off together as Jake pulls himself up, an angry look on his face.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]ECW Championship: Kane (c) versus Chavo Guerrero[/B] Kane manhandles Chavo for the majority of the match before interference from The Ox allows Chavo to take the advantage. Chavo works over the knees of Kane before Kane stages a tremendous come-back, eventually hitting a high-powered Chokeslam to retain his title via pinfall. [B]Winner and STILL ECW Champion: Kane in 23.15[/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]We cut backstage to view Edge with his entourage of Vickie Guerrero, being assisted by Theodore Long, Zach Ryder and Curt Hawkins. They soon walk into, literally for Hawkins, The Big Show:[/I] [B]Show:[/B] Hey watch where you're going there you little bean. You saw what I did to Khali earlier? Imagine what I could do to a guy like you. [B]Edge:[/B] Hey stay the hell out of our business, Show. You think because you beat Floyd Mayweather and a lumbering Indian that you're suddenly something special? We both know that as long as my lovely lady Vickie's General Manager, you're never getting anywhere near me and what will soon me my title. Wish me luck guys. [I]With this Edge leaves the other individuals, as he slaps his chest and tries to get into an appropriate mindset to face The Undertaker.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]WWE World Heavyweight Championship: The Undertaker (c) vs Edge[/B] Both Edge and The Undertaker put up tremendous efforts in their hopes to walk away with Championship gold this evening. Following a great match, with Edge taking The Undertaker to the limit and back, with reversals and kick-outs of moves such as Chokeslams and Spears, The Undertaker finally locks in his Gogoplata submission move. The Rated R Superstar refuses to tap, but eventually passes out to the move. [B]Winner and Still World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker in 23.21[/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]We cut backage for the final time this evening where John Bradshaw Layfield is sitting in his locker-room, tying his boots in preparation for this evening's Main Event. Before long, CM Punk enters the room. He walks up to JBL and confronts him, tapping his Money In The Bank briefcase:[/I] [B]Punk:[/B] Good luck in your match, JBL, but I think Orton's going to take you out. [B]JBL:[/B] Who in the hell are you to tell me what's going to happen? You've never even Main Evented a Pay-Pre-View. [B]Punk:[/B] You're right, I haven't. I am a former World Champion though and tonight, I may just main event by first Pay-Per-View. [I]Punk once again taps the briefcase and leaves the room. JBL looks surprised at the bravery of Punk but merely continues to tie his boots. We now view a video package of our Main Event's build-up.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) versus John Bradshaw Layfield[/B] Our Main Event of the evening proves to be the longest match on the card, and the crowd are hyped up for it, despite the excitement they displayed in the previous match for SmackDown!'s biggest prize. JBL gets alot of heat from the crowd as he controls long sections of the match-up, at one point hitting a consecutive nine elbow drops onto the stomach of the Champion, before Orton moves out of the way. Orton then poses and prepares for an RKO, but JBL pushes him away, with the momentum sending Orton all the way out of the ring. Orton gets in the ring just before the referee hits the ten-count, however, and then ducks a Clothesline from Hell, suddenly catching JBL with an RKO. Orton simply falls on his challenger to get the win. [B]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: Randy Orton in 23.29[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]JBL slowly rolls out of the ring as Orton's music echoes throughout the arena. Soon, Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels enter the ring, after clapping the Champion as they walked down the ramp. The two both show their respect for the Champion by shaking his hand, and then lift him up in the air, with Orton holding his title aloft as the crowd celebrate the victory. The show comes to a close with Orton grasping his title and mouthing the words "Thank You" to his peers and fans.[/I] [B]Rating: A*[/B] [B]Show Rating: B+[/B]

[B]Monday, Week 1, May, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is in her office reading a fans review of last night's Pay-Per-View:[/I] Man, I was fairly dissapointed at the lack of surprises last night. No title changes? I was sure at least a pair of tag titles would change hands. Orton did well though. Thought something might be happening when Y2J and HBK came out but it looks like that was just to establish him as a face. They continued referencing Mayweather aswell, it looks like they really want him to make another apperance. [B]Linda:[/B] Let's try to shock them tonight people. Monday Night RAW and the start of the build-up to Judgment Day. Let's have these matches, three title matches should shock them. They want a title change, let's do this: [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Monday Night RAW[/COLOR][/B] WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) versus Triple H WWE Intercontinental Championship: Chris Jericho (c) vs Shawn Michaels World Tag Team Titles: Rhodes & Holly (c) vs Cade & Murdoch

[B]Monday, Week 1, May, 2008[/B] [IMG]http://pauked.com/blog/files/WWE_2DRaw_2DLogo.jpg[/IMG] [I]We begin this evening's show with the World Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly, making their way towards the ring. They are soon joined by their opponents, whom they beat at Backlash, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch:[/I] [B]World Tag Team Titles: Rhodes & Holly (c) vs Cade & Murdoch[/B] These two put on a slightly shorter, but possibly better match than the night before's encounter. Cade and Murdoch control the majority of the match, with Murdoch especially hitting hard power moves on Cody Rhodes. Rhodes eventually fights through the pain however and gets a quick tag to Hardcore Holly, who is as fresh as anything. Before Holly can mount any sort of offence, however, Santino Marella and Carlito run to the ring. Carlito hits a Backstabber on Holly as the referee rings the bell. [B]Winners and Still Tag Team Champions by DQ in 21.58 Rhodes & Holly[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]We cut backstage to see Chris Jericho giving some advice to Jake about wrestling:[/I] [B]Jericho:[/B] You see, Jake. Sometimes you're lucky. Myself, for example. I have everything a wrestler could ask for. [B]Jake:[/B] You sure are an all-rounder Chris. You think you'll be able to keep hold of that title after tonight? [B]Jericho:[/B] Don't sweat it kid. We've both had some tricky matches against Orton in the past few weeks but everything will be fine tonight. I've got to go, but watch me, you might learn a thing or two. [I]With these passing remarks Jericho leaves Jake in the locker-room, as he walks with his confident swagger backstage.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]John Cena versus John Bradshaw Layfield[/B] JBL looks exceptionally angry following his loss the night before at Backlash. This perhaps costs him in this exciting match that has the crowd involes right up until the end as Cena hits the FU out of nowhere to gain the pinfall victory. [B]Winner: John Cena in 22.03[/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]We cut backstage where Santino Marella and Carlito are in the General Manager's office:[/I] [B]Regal:[/B] What the hell was that? You think you can just interfere in matches like that? [B]Santino:[/B] Mr. Regal. We are both European. I know you've been a busy but we deserve the next Championship shot. [B]Regal:[/B] I've thought this through gentlemen, and I can confirm that at Judgment Day you'll get your title match. [B]Carlito:[/B] We will? We're getting the shot? You won't regret this sir. That, Santino, is cool. [I]Carlito takes a bite out of his apple as both men smile before we head to a commercial break.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]WWE Intercontinental Title: Chris Jericho (c) vs Shawn Michaels[/B] In perhaps one of the greatest title matches on RAW in 2008, these two contraversial superstars put on one hell of an effort as they both hope to leave the arena with Intercontinental gold. After the two show their stamina in a match that truly goes the distance, it looks as if Michaels is about to tap to the Walls of Jericho before Lance Cade runs onto the apron. Jericho is distracted but keeps the hold locked in, but doesn't see as Trevor Murdoch boots the Champion in the head. The referee does see this, however, and rings the bell. [B]Winner and Still Intercontinental Champion by DQ Chris Jericho in 22.14[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]We view a split screen of Beth Phoenix and Mickie James, as they both head towards the ring for their title match, which follows the commercial. Highlights are shown of the match weeks ago on RAW when Mickie won the title.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]WWE Womens Championship: Mickie James (c) versus Beth Phoenix[/B] Both Mickie and Beth Phoenix show why they have both held Women's gold in another superb Championship match on this night's edition of RAW. Beth uses power moves to her advantage, at one point managing to hit the Champion with the Glamaplex. Mickie managed to escape the pinfall by having her hand on the bottom rope though. Mickie begins to mount more offence before another interference occurs, this time from Paul Burchill. As Burchill enters the ring he strikes the referee, who immediately rings the bell. Katie Lea looks on with a smile on her face as her brother as done the dirty work for her. [B]Winner and Still Womens Champion by DQ in 22.21 Mickie James[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]Following a commercial break we cut backstage to find the WWE Champion, Randy Orton, being interviewed by Todd Grisham:[/I] [B]Todd:[/B] Randy last night at Backlash you gained respect of the fans and your peers as you defeated JBL in the Main Event. How do you feel about tonight? [B]Orton:[/B] You're asking me about the fans and my peers on a night like this? Coming up next I have to defend my title against The Game. [B]Todd:[/B] But surely with the fans admiration you have some momentum on your side? [B]Orton:[/B] Let me get this straight, Todd. I don't give a damn what these ignorant fans think. All I care about is keeping my WWE Championship. Now get the hell out of my way. [I]With this Orton side-steps Grisham, shoving him in the process. Grisham looks bewildered as we cut to our final Main Event of the evening.[/I] [B]Rating: A*[/B] [B]WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) versus Triple H[/B] Randy Orton receives more boos than he has done in recent times whist the returning Triple H, who has not wrestled a match since the night after Wrestlemania, receives a huge pop as he makes his entrance. Despite having three other Championship matches this evening, this one has the biggest feel to it as the grenadeur of the WWE title brings emotions out in the fans aswell as the two Superstars in the ring. Orton gets huge heat mid-way into the match as he simply refuses to break a sleeper-hold. He then locks Triple H into a full-body scissors, who finally breaks out of it after a good six minutes of being locked in. After the momentum of the fans and a few stiff right hands, Triple H looks to be in control. He misses a high knee, however, and Orton grabs his head for an RKO. Triple H thinks quick and manages to push the Legend Killer off of him. He then poses before hitting a Pedigree to gain his twelth WWE Championship though a count of three. [B]Winner and NEW WWE Champion in 22.29: Triple H[/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]The new WWE Champion poses for the fans at ringside, climbs the turnbuckle and lifts up his new Championship to the delight of those in attendance as the former Champion simoly rolls out of the ring as the show comes to a close, the Age of Orton being over, and the Age of The Game upon us.[/I] [B]Rating: A*[/B] [B]Show Rating: B+[/B] OOC: I was very pleased with this card and how it reads. Any comments on any of the matches, or the show as a whole, are always welcome. [B]Current WWE Judgment Day Card:[/B] World Tag Team Titles: Holly & Rhodes (c) versus Santino Marella & Carlito

[B]Tuesday, Week 1, May, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is in her office, making the final preparations for tonight's ECW Show. She catches an interesting fan review of last night's Monday Night RAW:[/I] I'll admit it, I wasn't expecting Triple H to go over in the Main Event. I just hope Orton gets the rematch at Judgment Day, they did such a good job of building him as a Champion. [B]Linda:[/B] Only one match confirmed for Judgment Day so far in the Tag Title match people, but we'll confirm another one tonight. Let's have another title match aswell, make them think anything can happen. Here's the card: [B][COLOR="Teal"]ECW on Sci-Fi[/COLOR][/B] ECW Championship: Kane (c) versus Chavo Guerrero Jake versus The Ox Kofi Kingston versus Shelton Benjamin

[QUOTE=Mtm2k6;423224]Just a quick thing I noticed: why are all the match lengths the same? Surely Rhodes & Holly vs Cade & Murdoch should not have gone as long as Triple H - Orton.[/QUOTE] Thanks for reading. I try to give alot of my matches the same amount of time. Especially with Cody Rhodes I'm trying to build him, so the more air time he gets the better. The ratings are sacrificed a little but it's nice to showcase some of the younger guys. On average, I try to make a match at least twenty minutes long, if it's on television or PPV. However obviously people are beginning to get blown up a little, so I've taken them off of House Shows. This is also the reason why the likes of Kennedy, Snitsky and Jeff Hardy are all reguarly absent from RAW. These individuals, along with Umaga, are beginning to show some signs of fatigue and I don't want to waste them as filler.

[B]Tuesday, Week 1, May, 2008[/B] [IMG]http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0003/0783/brand.gif[/IMG] [I]We kick things off with the youngster Jake making his way towards the ring for his opening contest with Chavo Guerrero's cousin and bodyguard, The Ox. The Ox makes his way to the ring wearing a shirt and black trousers:[/I] [B]Jake versus The Ox[/B] Jake puts up an impressive display of offense here, with the youngster from the United Kingdom hitting several basic aerial moves such as dropkicks. Unfortunately for him, however, the offense is soon cut short as The Ox hits a big time Reverse DDT to gain the victory via pinfall as the fans boo. [B]Winner in 14.07: The Ox[/B] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [I]Following a commercial break we cut backstage to see Chavo Guerrero meeting The Ox at the entrance to the arena:[/I] [B]Chavo:[/B] We're on a roll tonight Ox. Tonight I will win back what I rightly deserve, my ECW Championship. In fact, I have a proposition to make Estrada. Remember what I told you earlier? What do you think of that? [B]Ox:[/B] It's ultimately up to you boss. If you need some "persuasion" to get Estrada round to your way of thinking I could go with you. [B]Chavo:[/B] I like your thinking Ox. Damned if he's going to ignore me with you there to back me up. Let's go. [I]With this the two Latino Superstars walk off to plan their apparent scenario for this evening, which they hope will end with Chavo being the ECW Champion.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Kofi Kingston versus Shelton Benjamin[/B] These two Superstars put on a tremendous athletic encounter, with Kingston gaining a huge following from the fans following several unique moves, including a matrix-type bridge followed by a kick to Benjamin. Benjamin begins to use his experience as a weapon against Kingston soon enough, and keeps him grounded. Despite all of Benjamin's efforts, Kingston gets back to his feet for a long enough period to hit the Trouble In Paradise to gain the pinfall victory. [B]Winner in 14.14: Kofi Kingston[/B] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]We cut backstage to a dark room where Kane is sitting on a dirty table, holding his ECW Championship. He soon begins to speak towards the camera, as we receive a close-up of his face:[/I] [B]Kane:[/B] Chavo. You don't know when to stop do you? I beat you at Wrestlemania, I beat you Sunday at Backlash, and tonight, no matter what plans you try to use, I will beat you again, retaining my title. [I]Kane laughs oddly into the camera as the camera-man seems to back away. Kane then gets off of the table and walks away as we cut to a commercial break.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]ECW Championship: Kane (c) versus Chavo Guerrero[/B] We are not aware of the plan Chavo asked Estrada about as this match gets underway. The Ox is at ringside though, and heavily intereferes throughout large sections of the match, whilst Chavo Guerrero keeps the referee distracted. Chavo grounds Kane, with lots of chop-blocks taking out the knees of the Big Red Machine for alot of the match. Kane soon builds some offense, however, and ultimately retains his title by hitting a Chokeslam onto the former Champion. He crawls into the cover as the referee counts to three. [B]Winner and STILL ECW Champion in 14.20: Kane[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]Following the bell ringing The OX gets into the ring almost instantly, and along with Chavo, begins to stomp at the ECW Champion. Before long, the ECW General Manager's music hits, and Estrada walks onto the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand to address the situation:[/I] [B]Estrada:[/B] Stop this. I order you to stop this right now or you'll both be fired. [I]The two men reluctantly stop the beatdown as they look across at the General Manager.[/I] [B]Estrada:[/B] First of all Kane, congratulations on defending your title again. I'll admit, I'm running out of viable challengers. Because of this, you'll compete next Monday on RAW against Trevor Murdoch, in a non-title match. Let's see how you compare to some of RAW's finest. [I]Kane, now to his feet, nods his head and leaves the ring, his Championship in his hand.[/I] [B]Estrada:[/B] As for you, Chavo. You really thought I'd be OK with this? You're not the only one to ever lose a World title. Orton lost his last night. I've spoken to William Regal and he says Orton would do anything to prove he deserves another shot at the title. [I]By this point Chavo has taken a microphone from the ringside area and begins to speak:[/I] [B]Chavo:[/B] How does this affect me? I don't care about Randy Orton or any of RAW. [B]Estrada:[/B] You should do, because at Judgment Day, it's RAW versus ECW as you battle Randy Orton. The winner gets a title shot at their respective Champion. Good night ese. [I]With this Estrada turns his back on Chavo, as the fans cheer at the fact Chavo has to wrestle an angered Orton at Judgment Day as the show comes to a close.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Show Rating: C+[/B] [B]Current WWE Judgment Day Card:[/B] World Tag Team Titles: Holly & Rhodes (c) versus Santino Marella & Carlito RAW versus ECW: Randy Orton versus Chavo Guerrero

[B]Wednesday, Week 1, May, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon awakes to log onto some Internet wrestling websites, interested in the lastest news. One piece surprises her:[/I] It is being widely reported that the DJ Bubba The Love Sponge, from the Bubba The Love Spong radio show, who has always had an interest in wrestling, has decided to heavily invest in ROH. He is now one of their biggest share-holders. [B]Linda:[/B] That's strange. Anyway, here's the card for SmackDown! on Friday people, I tried to hire that ODB girl you mentioned, but apparently she's happy in TNA, so we should perhaps push the SmackDown! divas aswell. Here's what I'd like to see: [B][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Friday Night SmackDown![/COLOR][/B] The Big Show versus Edge Natalie Neidhart versus Michelle McCool World Heavyweight Championship: Undertaker (c) versus MVP

[B]Friday, Week 1, May, 2008[/B] [IMG]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2004/09/23/smackdown_logo.jpg[/IMG] [I]We begin tonight's show with the "Rated R Superstar" Edge making his way to the rink, flanked by Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder, for our opening contest. He is soon joined by the man that defeated Khali at Backlash, The Big Show, and we are ready for our opening contest:[/I] [B]Edge versus The Big Show[/B] The Big Show begins to use several power moves in the earlier parts of the match-up, but before long, the inevitable interference of Ryder and Hawkins begins. Both Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder prove enough of a distraction as Ryder jumps onto the apron, distracting the referee, whilst Hawkins pokes The Big Show in the eye. The referee sends the two to the back, however it is too late as Edge hits a huge spear. The referee counts the pinfall. [B]Winner in 17.24: Edge[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]We cut backstage to find the WWE Tag Team Champions, The Miz and John Morrison:[/I] [B]Morrison:[/B] You heard the news, Miz? We have to defend our titles again at Judgment Day against both Jesse and Festus and Wang Yang and the reject Moore. [B]Miz:[/B] I did hear that John. What a load of crap. We work out asses off week in week out. [B]Morrison:[/B] Don't worry Miz. Coming up next we're going to beat Jesse and Festus, just like we did at Backlash. [I]With these last words the two angrily pick up their Championship belts and head towards the ring for their tag team match, which is next.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [B]Non-Title: Miz & Morrison versus Jesse & Festus[/B] Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore sit at ringside on commentary for this match, intently studying their opponents at Judgment Day. The Tag Team Champions manage to pull off the victory yet again using underhanded tactics as The Miz holds Jesse back whilst Morrison hits the Wave of the Future on big Festus to attain a victory through a pinfall. [B]Winners in 17.32: The Miz & John Morrison[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]Following a commercial break we head backstage to find Jake having a conversation with Michelle McCool:[/I] [B]Michelle:[/B] So, I saw ECW the other night. Is it serious between you and Kelly? [B]Jake:[/B] Are you being serious? We're just good friends. [B]Michelle:[/B] I've heard that one before. Listen, Natalie's going to have both Victoria and Kenny Dykstra in her corner next, mind if you be my back-up? [I]Jake merely smiles and holds out his arm for Michelle to hold and the two walk off together as we cut to a commercial break.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Natalie Neidhart versus Michelle McCool[/B] Natalie, with both Kenny Dykstra and his girlfriend Victoria in her corner, dominates Michelle McCool for the majority of this match-up, and the fans eventually get restless with the constant beatdown. Jake begins to tap the mat however, and the fans cheer for the diva, before Jake is knocked down by a clothesline from Dykstra. Michelle goes to leave the ring to check on Jake, but Natalie rolls her up to gain the victory. [B]Winner: Natalie Neidhart in 18.01[/B] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [I]We cut backstage where Eve Torres is standing by with the United States Champion, Matt Hardy:[/I] [B]Eve:[/B] Matt coming up next you have to defend your Championship against an unknown here on SmackDown!, in the Russian Vladimir Koslov. [B]Matt:[/B] Ever since I won this title two weeks ago I've successfully defended it with pride and honour, and will continue to do that tonight. [B]Eve:[/B] They're brave words Matt, but I heard that this Koslov's a giant of a man. [B]Matt:[/B] Have you not heard that old saying Eve? It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. [I]Matt Hardy lifts his Championship up in the air as we head to a commercial break.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]WWE United States Championship: Matt Hardy (c) vs Vladimir Koslov[/B] Koslov impresses on his debut, hitting several power moves to the smaller Matt Hardy. Within minutes, however, the "Hardy" chants begin, and the Champion battles back with some innovative offense. He eventually connects with the Twist of Fate after Koslov misses with a big boot and rolls Koslov into a pinfall situation to gain the win. [B]Winner and STILL United States Champion in 11.09: Matt Hardy[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]Montel Vontavious Porter makes his way to the ring for the most important match of his career. He grabs a microphone from ringside and addresses the fans:[/I] [B]MVP:[/B] At first when I lost the United States Championship from Matt Hardy I was upset. I thought that was it. The longest title reign in SmackDown! history over, I felt terrible. Then I realised it was a blessing. Tonight, I move onto bigger and better things as I beat The Undertaker and win the World Heavyweight Championship. Believe that. [I]Suddenly the lights go out and the bell tolls. Before long smoke fills the arena and The Undertaker makes his way to the ring for the match.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]World Heavyweight Championship: Undertaker (c) versus MVP[/B] MVP takes this match exceptionally seriously, as he boots The Undertaker, using his youth and athleticism to his advantage. Before long, The Undertaker begins to fight back, hitting right hands to the young Superstar as the crowd erupts in a series of chants for The Phenom. Before long the match turns into a pure battle. Eventually MVP gets frustrated and brings a chair into the ring. He swings at The Undertaker, who ducks and grabs the chair from MVP. Undertaker strikes MVP as the referee calls for the bell. [B]Winner via Disqualification: Montel Vontavious Porter in 12.23[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]Following the conclusion of the match Vickie Guerrero makes her way to ringside, being pushed in her wheelchair by her fiancee Edge. She has a microphone:[/I] [B]Vickie:[/B] Undertaker I will not have you using steel chairs as weapons on my show, spoiling great main events. As of this moment in time you are stripped of the World Heavyweight Championship. [I]The fans erupt into boos as Hawkins and Ryder sneak into the ring and grab the title from the limp hands of the Phenom. Vickie hands the microphone to Edge:[/I] [B]Edge:[/B] Undertaker at Judgment Day I will face you for the vacant title, and any funny business from you and you lose, because as no body is the Champion, you can't get yourself disqualified to keep the title. Let's roll. [I]Edge, Vickie and Hawkins and Ryder leave with the World Heavyweight Championship belt as the show comes to a close.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Show Rating: B-[/B] [B]Current WWE Judgment Day Card:[/B] World Tag Team Titles: Holly & Rhodes (c) versus Santino Marella & Carlito RAW versus ECW: Randy Orton versus Chavo Guerrero WWE Tag Team Titles: Miz & Morrison (c) vs Jesse & Festus vs Yang & Moore World Heavyweight Championship: Edge versus The Undertaker

[B]Monday, Week 2, May, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon sits in her office looking at the card for Judgment Day thus far. She reads a fan's opinions on the matters at hand on a website:[/I] Honestly taking the title from The Undertaker took me by surprise. For me, Edge versus 'Taker isn't quite as fresh as it was a few months ago, but it will do for Judgment Day. I would like to see some fresh feuds on the RAW side of things now Triple H is Champion. Orton versus Chavo seems very one-sided, but at least Orton's still in the title picture. [B]Linda:[/B] They'll soon find out what's going on, with RAW tonight. Here's the card guys: [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Monday Night RAW[/COLOR][/B] WWE Championship: Triple H (c) versus John Bradshaw Layfield WWE Intercontinental Championhip: Randy Orton versus Chris Jericho (c) John Cena versus Lance Cade

Archived