ok i notice in alot of scenario people create wrestlers the are freelancers, but they never make there contracts short term. i just experienced a wrestler who is a freelancer with a written contract who wanted to get hired by me but he didn't want a written contract or to leave a written contract for a short term. i know this is easily fixed in the editor. but my suggestion is when labeling guys as freelancers when creating the game world that they can not have any other contracts then short term. it just makes a big hassle in my opinion, because say he's under a ppv and u hire him under a short term hes going to work for u and that company and not leave, but say u wanted to cheat and u hate short term contracts so u go to the editor now u have to fix multiple things for one u have to adjust your contract for that work to ppv, then set the dates for the other to 7 or below so he can leave them and when ever that contracts up you have to go back and readjust to written. its just a waste or time i think there should be a block on this, either during the game or before u start. i don't mind having the guys in ppv or written contracts when hes classified as a freelancer but when u go to higher this guy he should accept the new contract of short term or what ever, and leave that company that he is not in short term. also i'd like a way to try and get the guy to expect a ppv or written contract, maybe having to pay more or better benefits. thanks for any comments on this

[QUOTE=rodzillahotrod;395774]I know it's their fault I'm asking for Adam to make something to prevent it and maybe during the database check. I don't know, just anything to fix this it's so annoying to me...[/QUOTE] Fixed, cos it was annoying me.... although it still lacks a certain elegance in terms of execution. Can't say I disagree with you, but if people want the data set up like that I don't see why they should be blocked. It can be set up like that to simulate someone who will go freelance after they leave a promotion, which they almost certainly should do if they are set up like that...

[QUOTE=derek_b;395880]Fixed, cos it was annoying me.... although it still lacks a certain elegance in terms of execution. Can't say I disagree with you, but if people want the data set up like that I don't see why they should be blocked. It can be set up like that to simulate someone who will go freelance after they leave a promotion, which they almost certainly should do if they are set up like that...[/QUOTE] what do u mean its fixed by the way?

[QUOTE=rodzillahotrod;396285]what do u mean its fixed by the way?[/QUOTE] He means that he (along with a lot of other people) are fed up with you writing a) in text speak, b) with no capital letters, c) with no punctuation or grammar, d) with no paragraphs and e) with incorrect spelling. ie learn to write proper English so the rest of us can actually understand what you are tryin to say :p

Archived