WWE New Kings

Vince McMahon sits in his office and he ponders on his next decision he is going to make about the business Linda: Vince you look stressed lately! VKM: I am with congress and the deaths to all the wrestlers its taking a toll on me. Linda: Well I have an idea VKM: I’m listening Vince gets an intrigued looked on his faces as he sits up in his chair Linda: Well I have been thinking why don’t we leave the business VKM: WHAT?! Linda: Not for good calm down I mean more of a leave of absence. VKM: Explain in full detail Linda: Well I mean I’m stressed to and getting tired and Shane and Stephanie have both been watching so they can take over this company. Stef can do the business part while Shane controls the promotional part. VKM: Well what about the talent I mean no offense to either one of them they have never brought in talent that has truly lasted Linda: Correct but you have Paul, Shawn, and Steve for that. VKM: It won’t happen they would never work with Steve and they would team up. Linda: Well why not bring in someone to control them all. VKM: Huh? Linda: Like someone who has the title of Chairman while we are gone. VKM: But that is my position Linda: I know but hear is the stipulation in the whole deal. If the company isn’t any bigger when we get back in one year then we get full control over the company again when we get back VKM: But what if it is bigger? Linda: Then we can finally stop worrying about it and relax. How does that sound? VKM: I don’t know give me a day to think about it Linda: Well why you think about it ill look for some people for the Chairman position.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Next Day VKM: Linda I have thought about it but the only thing is I want it to go for 6 months and at that time I can either extend that deadline for another 6 months Linda: We can work that out VKM: Good now the only other thing is who will take the chairman position? Linda: Well there is Dave Prazak, Dusty Rhodes, Eric Bischoff, and Gabe Sapolsky Gene Okerlund, Jimmy Hart, JJ Dillon, John Laurinaitis, Paul Heyman, Rob Feinstein, and Steven Regal VKM: Not Bischoff he ran WCW into the ground, Gabe and Dave are happy in ROH plus they aren’t use to putting together this type of a roster, Regal is the GM of Raw right now so I doubt that one, Hell no to JJ, Gene is to old, No to Jimmy and Hell no to Paul he screwed up ECW, and Rob Feinstein lost ROH so no, Dusty is going to FCW to be Head Booker and John is a Smackdown writer. So, no to all of them. I guess that settles it no one is good enough Linda: Now wait just a minute. That wasn’t all of the options. I was sitting at Starbucks the other day when I sat down I was listening to a kid behind me talking about WWE and I listened as best I could. VKM: He probably knew you were there Linda: Probably but what he had to say was good enough for me to talk to him for 5 hours. VKM: 5 HOURS! Linda: Yes Vince he has some ideas at least enough to hold the company over for a year and he is a true fan VKM: Well can I talk to him at least. Linda: yes he is outside right now VKM: Well bring him in 4 hours later VKM and Linda: Thank you for coming Mystery person: No prob Linda: Well? VKM: I must admit he has some great ideas but I’m worried about how is age is going to mesh with the others. Linda: Well there is only one way to find out. VKM: Fine for the next 6 months he has control but I am bringing in Slaughter as is personal helper Linda: Fine VKM: Fine Then

HHH: What the hell is this we are hearing about a new Chairman? VKM: Listen I told you guys the other days your new rolls this guy is going to watch over everything and everyone HHH: But Vince I have busted my a** for you VKM: Never said you didn’t but I’m tired and also putting this company in the hands of wrestlers or people with grudges isn’t good HHH: But VKM: Listen if I was you I wouldn’t piss him off

[attachment=1448:name] WWE RAW Will be tonight at 9 Eastern Time from Madison Square Garden Paul Burchill vs Cody Rhodes Chris Jericho and D.H Smith vs JBL and Mr. Kennedy Carlito and Santino Marella vs Cryme Tyme D-X and Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton, Big Daddy V and Mark Henry Predictions Welcomed

WWE Raw Opening Video with Pyro J.R: Welcome to Raw I’m good ole’ J.R King: And I’m The King Jerry Lawler J.R: We are coming to you from Madison Square Garden King: Ole boy tonight we are loaded with matches J.R: Yes we are tonight we will see “Behold the King” J.R: well I guess that can be put on hold HHH: Last night at Armageddon I lost to Jeff Hardy Crowd Cheers HHH: And at first I was real mad but then I realized that this made it possible for me to go into the royal rumble and win the rumble and go to Wrestle Mania and headline it again. Rating: A “I’m Just a Kid” HBK walks to the ring HBK: Hunter no offense but I won last night against Mr. Kennedy HHH: Shawn no offense to you but Mr. Kennedy is the Brittney Spears of wrestling Shawn looks with confusion on his face HHH: Well look at it like this he screams out random stuff and how many other people do you know feel they must scream there name out 24/7 Both men smile in the ring Rating: B+ “Hardy’s Music Hits” Jeff: Listen I just wanted to come out and say that in 3 weeks I will be taking on the WWE Champ Randy Orton, and after that I will go to Wrestle Mania as the WWE Champion Rating=B “Hey” HHH: Randy you are probably the stupidest man I have ever met Randy: why do you say that? HHH: Well I hate you, Shawn hates you and Jeff is about to beat you at the Rumble! Randy: Listen Hunter I’m a one man Dynasty. HBK: Yeah of WCW Randy: And whats that mean Shawn HBK: you were strong for awhile then a true pro beat you Jeff: And I’m that pro Rating=B+ “Regal Music Hits” Regal: You four men make me laugh in the back, so much that I decide to make a match for tonight Mr. Hardy you and the two other men who make up D-X will take on Randy Orton who will be with Big Daddy V and Mark Henry and if Mr. Hardy and D-X win then Jeff you get to pick the Stipulation at Royal Rumble and HBK and HHH will enter the rumble any earlier than 20th. All men look at each other as they slowly leave the ring. Rating=A* King: Man this is horrible JR: Why King? King: Well because I get to see the biggest puppies in the WWE and I don’t want to JR: Huh? King: Well look at it Big Daddy V has the biggest boobs I have ever seen JR: O god! King: The stipulation should be if Big Daddy V loses he gets fired for not wearing a BRA! Rating=B (Jump to Conclusion) JR: Burchill has looked great in this match King: I guess all of Holly’s training isn’t going to help Rhodes tonight King: O! JR: C4 JR: Rhodes head took an awkward bounce on the mat 1...2...3 JR: Burchill looked impressive out here tonight Rating= B- Burchill and Cody have great Chemistry King: Wait here comes Holly and he doesn’t look to happy JR: Alabama Slam that was just uncalled for that is his tag team partner who he holds gold with. King: Well he is the mentor and he makes the rules Holly was just giving him a little tough love. Rating =B (Jump to the back) Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (Ric Flair walks to a food table where Umaga and Armando are standing) Ric: I am the Nature Boy and I have a favor to ask for a favor Armando: and what is that? Ric: I want a match with the Samoan Bulldozer Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Umaga: balute helsdhe idjejhrj Armando: Umaga says you are stupid old man, but next week on Raw you get what you want Ric: Good (Ric leaves and Umaga and Armando sit and laugh when Flair re-enters the picture) WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rating=B- JR: Well King here is your Favorite time King: Puppies loads and loads of puppies and not BDV puppies real puppies. Todd: I’m Todd Grisham here to judge the Diva Bra and Panties contest “Laughter” King: O my God its… it’s… JR: Trish Stratus King: Hold on (King enters the ring with a mic) King: You can leave Todd Todd: But... But King: I got this squirt (Todd Leaves) King: Trish I thought you had left Trish: I did but I always say “Never say never” King: Well lets see who is going to win (As King announces each girl the cheers get louder) King: and the winner is……………………………………Trish Stratus Rating=B- (Trish gets on the turn buckle and celebrates when Beth Phoenix’s music hits) JR: All the women are brawling but Trish, Mickie, and Candice are the only ones standing Rating=C- “ Yo, Yo, Yo” JR: Cryme Tyme just came back last week when they popped out of no where to sell Maria off for a date King: Well that didn’t sit to well with Santino (Carlito and Santino’s music it) Jump to conclusion JR: This has been a back and forth contest King: O... Gangsta Bomb on Santino JR: Man what a Back Stabber by Carlito on JTG 1...2... JR: Shad gets there in time and hits him with a Belly to Back Suplex King: Man those to could be huge on Raw Rating = C JTG: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo YO Shad: It’s the American Gangsta’s JTG: American Pimps Shad: And your always loveable JTG: Always open Shad: Steal from the rich JTG: To give to us Shad: Cryme Tyme and last week we sold off Maria for $400 JTG: This week we have this nice used Sledge Hammer and I don’t think we need to tell you whose it is Shad: Did you know I like to play games! JTG: ill start the bidding off at 50 dollas (Price goes all the way up to 80 dollars when they give it to the guy) Shad: and remember Cryme Tyme is all about that Money, Money JTG: Yeah, Yeah Shad: That money money JTG: Yeah…..YEAH! Rating= B- (Jump Backstage) Todd: I’m Todd Grisham here with the team of Chris Jericho and D.H Smith How do you guys feel about tonight JBL has been giving you problems but no he has brought in some help with Mr. Kennedy? Chris: Listen Junior no one cares about any of that last night I was attacked by that retarded redneck and he cost me the WWE Championship so he wants to team with MR. KENNEDYYYY well I got the next young lion D.H Smith Todd: D.H? D.H: I may be new here but I learned from some of the best I’m ready for this and tonight I’m going to make a name for myself and not just as the The bulldogs son Rating= B- (jump to JBL and Kennedy in a locker room) JBL: Listen I know your up and coming and you beaten all these former champs but tonight it’s a tag team match Kennedy: Listen I’m gonna go out there and do what I do best now it’s up to you if you can keep up with me Jump to conclusion King: D.H Smith has looked rather impressive JR: Lionsault on JBL King: He is going to try to lock it in JR: what the hell King: O my God D.H is setting him up JR: Running powerslam on Chris Jericho what the hell is he thinking King: Clothesline from Hell 1...2...3 JR: I can’t believe this D.H turned his back on Jericho Rating=A JBL: Ha Jericho I am JBL a wrestling God and you are now looking at my New Cabinet JR: This is wrong I can’t believe this it is bull crap Rating=A (Jump to the back) HHH: Hardy tonight we would like to make you an honoree member of D-X HBK: Call it a celebration gift for winning last night Hardy: Thanks guys this means a lot to me to be apart of the greatest stable ever and I wont let you down tonight HHH: we didn’t think you would Rating = B+ “Are you ready?” HHH: Are you ready………………. I said ARE YOU READY……. then for the thousand in attendance and the millions at home…. and might I add that DX stuff is a new low prices of wwe.com………. Uhhhh lets get ready to suck ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt HBK: Might I add its really nice stuff and sweat shop safe. And if your not … Jeff here you do the honor tonight Jeff: We got to words for you Crowd chants suck it Jeff: Get Extreme HHH: Jeff I have to say that’s not the two words but I’m always open for suggestions Rating=A (Jump to conclusion) JR: Big Daddy V being set up King: and Michaels is tuning up the band King: Twist of fate on Orton JR: Kick to the groin and HHH has Henry set up for the pedigree King: Hardy is on the top rope JR: All three finishers at once King: Sweet Chin Music and Pedigree followed by a Swanton Bomb on all three guys 1...2...3 Rating=A* King: They’re all doing Crotch chops JR: Hardy and HHH shake hands and hug what a great sign of respect from both of them. Wait what the hell Michaels is doing King: don’t turn around Jeff JR: Sweet Chin Music of Hardy Dam*** why Shawn (HHH looks stunned but it quickly turns to a grin) JR: Shawn is grabbing a Chair this just isn’t right JR: O Pedigree onto the Chair and Shawn and Hunter crotch chop toward a downed Hardy King: Well maybe he shouldn’t have changed the two words Rating=A (Lights cut out and screen starts to go on) Kids sing One, two they’re coming for you Words pop up on the screen They’re coming back to reclaim their fame Three, Four their mad at you They know what they must do and how to do it Five, six they wanna dominate They will destroy everyone in their path Seven, Eight They’ll dominate Their sights are golden Nine, Ten It will be your end And next week on Raw their journey will begin Rating=A* Show Rating=B+ T.V Rating= 32.17 Attendance= 24,786

[CENTER][attachment=1449:name][/CENTER] Breaking News Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Stephanie McMahon have all broken away from WWE. HHH:" Listen I’m not going to listen to some kid who has no idea what he is doing, so we are taking over ECW brand" Reports are saying Chas is not against this at all and has reach an agreement with the trio about changing the ECW brand to a different name and then having Smackdown as the Cross Brand Show for them to fight between. Stephanie:"My brother Shane stuck with Chas and we are fine with that because when we win we will take full control and Shane and Chas will be out of the Job." Also reported today ECW will move to Wednesday nights and move to 2 hours and Smackdown will stay the same but tape on Saturday. Chas:" Listen will be great for the company, wrestlers can choose their own brand and who ever just doesn’t care we will have a draft. Superstars will have until Wednesday at 2 o'clock to pick their brand

[CENTER]In Shane McMahon's new office[/CENTER] Shane: Your sure about this.....No I’m not trying to talk you out of this, well yeah you get to keep your title. Its just it is a Smackdown Title but since Smackdown has changed to a Cross brand show there is no point for the title, but what I can do is let you keep the title and we will have a title unification if it comes down to that........Ok well thank you for choosing the Raw brand Chas: Who was that!?! Shane: Let’s just say we already have one up on them. Chas: Who? Shane: You'll see tomorrow night Chas: Ok but lets talk about who we think wont join us Shane: well I know a couple already who will join and they are...Ric Flair...Regal...Batista...I thought Steve Austin but he hates Paul and Stephanie and he called me awhile ago and said he would be the final power to choose sides and he is choosing us... Besides that they hate too many people. So I don’t know. Chas: Well I have talked to certain people and they agreed to us because they want to put it to the McMahon Levesque ERA. (Both men Laugh when all of a sudden the door swings open and both men look in a stunned look and smile)

Six Way Triple H v Shawn Michaels v Mr. Kennedy v Ric Flair v Batista v John Cena This is for the new Heavyweight title William Regal and Finaly vs MVP and Kenny Dykstra vs Cade and Murdoch v The Highlanders For the tag titles Carlito v Elijah Burke For the new midcard title Fatal Four Way Big Daddy V v Mark Henry v The Great Khali v Snitsky Chris Masters vs Funaki Prediction Welcomed

[B]Triple H[/B] v Shawn Michaels v Mr. Kennedy v Ric Flair v Batista v John Cena William Regal and Finaly vs MVP and Kenny Dykstra vs [B]Cade and Murdoch[/B] v The Highlanders Carlito v [B]Elijah Burke[/B] Big Daddy V v Mark Henry v The Great Khali v Snitsky [B]Chris Masters [/B]vs Funaki

In Stephanie's office HHH: Listen I don’t care this new signing will put us over big HBK: We have had problems with him in the past HHH: But the fans love him and he can destroy any of Chas wrestlers Stef: Babe I hope you’re right because my dad didn’t even want him HHH: With Shawn, Cena, Batista Kennedy and this guy we will be dominate HBK: Well then let's do it

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket Joey: I’m Joey Styles here my co-host Tazz Tazz: And Joey tonight is going to be big [CENTER]"Are you ready"[/CENTER] Joey: Well here comes are new owners Tazz: Yeah Well he is about to tell us our new name Rating= B- Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket (Fans Chant) Fans: ECW, ECW, ECW, ECW, ECW, ECW HHH: Are you ready Fans:Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HHH: I said are you ready? (Fans even Louder) Stef: Tonight we are hear to announce the brand new name to this brand Fans: ECW, ECW, ECW HHH: That name stand for Extremely, Crappy, Wrestling so we dropped that name HBK: The New name is Stef, HHH, HBK: WCW (Banner Falls from the Rafters) Photobucket[/ Rating=A Fans: Boooooo Fans: We Can't Wrestle, We Can't Wrestle HHH: It's true you can't Joey Styles and Tazz stand up and Tazz grabs a mic Tazz: Well Hunter I must say I was apart of the Invasion but I would never announce a WCW program I quit Joey: I have taken a lot of **** from the people in the back who don’t get me so I quit to Fans: Booooo (With chants of please don’t leave) Rating=C+ HHH: Well that’s fine with us because we have replacements HBK: Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls.... I am proud to introduce your new announcers for WCW HHH: Bruce Buffer Photobucket HBK: And! Stef: Macho Man Randy Savage Photobucket Rating= B- (Back From Break) Bruce: Well ladies and gentlemen im Bruce Buffer Macho: And I’m the Macho Man Randy Savage OOOOOOO Yeahhhhhh! Bruce: Tonight you will see the new WCW Macho: And tonight we will see some many great matches with Titles to be determined tonight Bruce Bruce: We have 3 titles to be determined with our main event being Macho: A Six Way Match brother Rating= B Photobucket Photobucket (Jump to conclusion) Bruce: Master has dominated this match Macho: Master Lock Funaki is out Rating= D+ (Chris is given a mic) Chris: Next week I am bring back the Master Lock Challenge, so if you have the balls come get me Rating= C Bruce: But now its time for our four way tag match Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket (Jump to Conclusion) Bruce: This match has been very open Macho: Are you kidding me the old timers are beating them all Bruce: What is Michaels Doing? (Michaels runs to ring side) Bruce: Super kick to MVP Macho: Big Boot to Kenny 1...2...3 Trevor and Lance win the WCW World Tag Team Champs (All three men are no standing tall in the ring and celebrating) Rating= B- Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket (Jump to conclusion) Bruce: These men have beaten the crap out of each other tonight Bruce: What the Heck these men have no right to be here Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Bruce: Well its still 4 on 3 in favor of u…… (Lights go out all of a sudden) Photobucket Bruce: its, its, its Macho: The Undertaker! Bruce: Kane, Umaga, Big Show, and The Undertaker just took our guys out Macho: They are standing tall this isn’t good for us (Jump to HHH, HBK, Stef, Cade, and Murdoch’s locker room) HHH: What the hell are they doing here? HBK: Well we did start a war; I guess they just laid down the first battle HHH: Shut up Shawn Stef: Its ok honey we will get them Friday babe, isn’t that right Trevor Murdoch: Grunts!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket (Jump to conclusion) Bruce: You have to admit that Carlito looks like he is going to win Macho: Wait! Bruce: Super Kick, Super Kick Macho: HBK just Super Kicked Carlito 1…2…3 Your Winner and new WCW U.S Champ Elijah Burke Rating= B+ Carlito and Elijah Burke have great chemistry (Video hypes Shawn and Triple H) Bruce: That video really highlighted HBK and HHH Macho: Yeah it did brother Rating=A* Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket (Jump to Conclusion) Bruce: Look at this its Shawn and Triple H left in the ring Macho: But wait Shawn is leaving can you believe that Bruce: This is a Heavyweight bout and he is walking away, O and Kennedy hit Triple H from behind Bruce: It’s the Next Big Thing Macho: Brock Lesnar Bruce: HHH and HBK are both smiling, look at Kennedy’s face Macho: What is he waiting on is he going to attack or not Bruce: O my god it’s Goldberg Macho: But wait the last time these to were in a ring they were facing each other Bruce: well it looks like they are a team now and Shawn and Hunter look so happy Spear on Cena F-5 on Batista Jack Hammer on Ric Flair Bruce: Wait Spear on Shawn Macho: Triple H watch out Bruce: F-5, F-5 1…2…3 Rating=A* Winner and your WCW World Heavyweight Champion Mr. Kennedy Bruce: Look its Shane, Chas, and Austin Chas: Welcome to the end of your brand. (Shane, Chas, and Austin stand and laugh with Goldberg and Lesnar) Rating=A* Show= B Rating= 18.45

In Chas' office Brock: Chas, Shane, and Austin we would like to think you for giving us a chance to show people our dominace, Shane: No prob. you guys just keep helping us like that and you'll always have a job. Chas: Cheers everyone Friday night will be great Ring Ring Chas: Hello?

Archived