Any word on the release of the editor?

Ive read about the very easy to convert tools that 08 will feature to work with 07 databases, but obviously there will be alot more that needs to be added so as not be left blank, and other more minor things to add to flesh it all out. I did want my mod to be able to come out the day of 08's release, but there would be far to much missing, at least 1-2 weeks worth of work. so, is there going to be a seperate editor release like before?

[QUOTE=Dischord;409064]I'm sure Adam will release it when he is ready. Asking won't bring it sooner.[/QUOTE] Only the intention was to know the date even from a member on here who might know since i dont get to check every journal entry and post, not 'bring it sooner' but thanks for that bro.

Going from Memmory, the Editor ussually doesn't come out untill the Journal is on it's last leg. I think it come out when he was only doing one or two a week last time, might have been when he was done with the journal completely, not sure.. I do know it was only out maybe a month at most before the game was ready to be bought. SO... I don't look for an editor (If there is going to be one) till about 3 to 4 weeks before the game is scheduled..... Bassically, Sometime in May perhaps the editor will be released. Then about a week or two before the 1st (june), the preview of the game will come out (you will only be able to do one month, not the "sale" version). Ussually he puts the non-sale version out to get the community to help spot bugs that weren't spotted during testing (we become tester's). It also is a big help to modder's that are ready to start their own testing for thier mods. With as many different updates (stats especially), I'm sure we won't be seeing a ton of Mod's coming out really fast, outside of "beta" type versions. Quite a bit of stuff to play with on this upcoming game (and I'm very happy about it).

Archived