The Ultimate Fighter - Team Silva Vs Team Bisping

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=cyrus1469;410516][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]**Out of Character[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT="Times New Roman"][B][I]Confessional:[/I][/B][/FONT] Ok its time for a Real life confessional , i got my fighting by round structure via Wiki and just now Re watched Season 7 episode 3 of TUF and heared Dana say that if your team wins you pick the next fight . With that being said This season will adhere to the Rules i stated on page one , and it will flip flop from fight to fight (From Coach to Coach in Round 1 but and than move to the Coach with the most wins picks the Next Fight once we get to the Quarter Finals . Sorry i botched that this season guys but this is a learning curve we are all going through... I still think this is going to be a Amazing Dynasty which i will continue doing , IE: Season 1 , 2 , 3 etc... Once i get near the end of this Season i will be starting a UFC Dynasty merging those worthy into it from this season and will Run both this and the UFC dynasty . Same for when i Run season 2 etc.. [/CENTER][/QUOTE] Actually it has changed from season to season, I can't remember which season but I know one of them it didn't matter what team won the fight they coaches flip flopped picking fights. Plus it makes it seem more reel that the rules chance season to season becuase every TUF has had slightly diffrent rules.

Team Bisping [CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]**Out of Character[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] I need Team Bispings picks Before Midnight if possible i know we all dont live in the same Time zone so bare with me . i wanted to post the fighters fighting in the Second Round Tonight but that may not happen . But im a diligent man ill keep checking the forums in hopes [B]Samoa Joe ROH [/B]([I]Michael Bisping[/I]) Post whom he wishes to fight for the second fight of the season. Just so each Team knows who is playing there coaches [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Dustin = Anderson Silva [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="black"]Samoa Joe ROH = Michael Bisping[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] <-- Team Grey You can Find Samoa Joe ROH his latest post a few above me incase you need to interact with him. and you can find [COLOR="Teal"][B]Dustin[/B][/COLOR] like on the 11th Post on page 1

*Shows Alexander Middleton in the Gym training on some pads, while hearing his voice* "I trained in Inverness, Scotland for quite some time working on my standup and I was working my cardio in the Highlands so I feel im in shape for this Show. I think my diverse set of skills can really cause some problems for most of the guys here." *Fade to black as Alexander smashes the bag with a powerful left high kick*

[QUOTE=gbmoore;410469]OOC: Hey Cyrus, you did three rounds. Was that an accident or will that be how many you always do?[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]**Out of Character **[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] Yeah i realized after i posted it , Even though the game will only go 3 5 min rounds as a min. i could have just Posted the 2 rounds and since Salerno won both rounds ~ Just ended it there and Posted the win as if it was actually a 2 Round fight and if need be a 3rd round to decide the outcome. From this point forward that is how i will handle it. sorry was a slightly rushed job as i forgot about a prior commitment in real life, Wont happen again .

Second Preliminary Fight [CENTER][IMG]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1366/fongsaiyukfighterinfobz5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/4/22/f_VSm_1cf2b9e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7840/alexandermiddletonfightno9.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/logo/sherdog_advertising.gif[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]Sherdog Predictions : Middleton Via TKO [/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B]Confessional:[/B] [B]Fong:[/B] First off, congrats to Salerno for a job well done. I look forward to seeing you improve as a fighter. As for the fight that was just announced…my fight with Middleton, it’ll be very interesting. One of the most important things you learn in Jeet Kune Do is to be formless, so in that sense, we have similar fighting styles. I know I’m physically stronger than him because we’re both the same weight, but I have a lower center of gravity. On the other hand, Middleton being 6’8”…if I can overcome his reach, then I’m in great shape…if I can’t, then the advantage is his. Personally, I think it’ll be a great fight, so let’s just bring it.

No, I think you are doing great. Just wanted to make sure. [QUOTE=cyrus1469;410686][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]**Out of Character **[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] Yeah i realized after i posted it , Even though the game will only go 3 5 min rounds as a min. i could have just Posted the 2 rounds and since Salerno won both rounds ~ Just ended it there and Posted the win as if it was actually a 2 Round fight and if need be a 3rd round to decide the outcome. From this point forward that is how i will handle it. sorry was a slightly rushed job as i forgot about a prior commitment in real life, Wont happen again .[/QUOTE]

Confessional: [B]Bruce Sommerset[/B]: Chumps. This the third night in a row someone has drank my shake. Unbelievable. This time I should be able to figure it, though. I took some advice from Hapak and left a surprise for the thief. Let's see how a little exlax in the shake effects them.

[B]Confessional Scott Hapak:[/B] *Laughs upon hearing Sommerset's plan* No, no, I didn't give Bruce any advice... *Winks at the camera* As for my fight, what can I say, I gave it my all but Salerno came out on top. I'm glad I didn't make it easy for him though. All I can do is keep training with my team, help my teammates prepare for their fights and hope Dana invites me back. With that said, I have all the confidence in the world in Middleton, I mean, the dude's a freak, he's 6'8" and weighs as much as everyone else here. He'll definitely be using his leverage and reach to his advantage, I expect him to pick up the win and even things up.

[B]Confessional[/B] Sitting in this house with all these other fighters can drive a man crazy! Everyone is talking about how great they are and I am tired of the talking! I just wanna get to fighting! I just can't wait till my first fight when it will be payday!

[B]Confessional: Jason Davis:[/B]Another fight, another win by Team Silva. From what I've seen of Fong, he's a methodical fighter. The dude is straight weird. Last night, I saw him chanting with his feet above his head. The dude is wierd. But, he should do just fine against the irishmen. So, Jay Smith didn't like my little prank last night, oh well. People around here are so boring, and I am going out of my mind here. You know, back home, everyone would try and out prank each other. Back home it was fun, around here it's.......damn my stomach just quivered......around here it's so.......dang, somethings wrong with my stomach.......around here......hold on I need to go to the restroom. (Davis quickly exits.)

[B]Confessional[/B] [B]Alexander Middleton[/B]:Finally I got picked to fight, and my choice was Fong the guy seems a bit different from the others and I want to see why. I have all the respect for my fighter but this guy is holding me back from what I want to achieve, someday I will be like Georges St. Pierre, Randy Couture and Matt Hughes. Im going to be training extensively on my standup game and I think Fong will be surprised at what tricks I have up my sleeve.To Fong, I hope for the best fight here Lad lets put on a good show. And may the best man win!

[B]Confessional [/B] [B]Jesse Fernicola[/B]: Training with two UFC champions for 6 weeks is an honor and a privlidge. Anderson I believe is a better coach for me due to my stand up and I can learn alot from just watching him and I can also work on my Ji Jitsu with Nog. I, myself cant wait to get into the octogon and deal with some Bisbing charecters.

[B]In House:[/B] Jason Davis is sitting in a room with Sommerset and Fong. Fong is doing some extreme Yoga moves, in preparation for his fight. Davis looks at Sommerset, "Damn, Bruce, a couple of minutes ago I was sitting in the confessional and I accidently sharted myself. I was nasty, and it smelled of spinach and Fong's old girlfriend Greda." Fong doesn't give Davis any satisfaction at the jab, and keeps doing his yoga. Bruce turns to Jason, trying his hardest to hold in his laughter, "So you sharted yourself?" Davis replies, "Damn skippy, hippy. It was all liquidy and it burnt like hell coming out. I had a stream of it running down my leg as I was running to the bathroom." Bruce can't hold in his laughter any longer, and burst out laughing. Davis continues, "Yeah, I wiped off my leg with Middleton's towel."

[B]Confessional:[/B] [B]Dalton Trotter:[/B]Wow, I can't believe I get my chance to finally be in the UFC. I'm with the best coach there is right now, Michael Bisbing. I can't wait to finally step into the Octagon. There has been a lot of jokes in the house, it's retarded. Those guys need to stop or they'll end up being drunk in the Octagon and frickin' losin'. Retards.

Confessional: [B]Bruce Sommerset[/B]: Umm....(burst into laughter) In House: Bruce is walking with Hapak back to the team room. Hapak: That's some sick stuff man. Bruce: He's crazy man. I think he enjoyed it. Hapak: Dude is nuts. Bruce: But funny. They walk by the rest room and catch Middleton just finishing shaving. He reaches for his towel to dry his face. Bruce: No don't.... He's too late. Hapak and Sommerset just standing there with their eyes wide and mouths open as Middleton scrubs his face dry. Middleton looks over at them.... Middleton: What's going on gents? (as we go to commercial we see a slow motion replay of Middleton scrubbing his face)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]** Out of Character **[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Just wanted you guys to Know , You guys are doing a Amazing Job of Role Playing , simply amazing Keep up the Good Work guys and like i said it does Reward you stats bonuses as per the rules PM'ed ya ! [B][I][COLOR="Purple"]My Only wish is the Coaching staff was doing as great of a job , but so far i cant Complain overall Im Truly Impressed and this is coming from a Old School D&D player :) [/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]Side Note: Whomever Rated this Thread Thank you , but with out your guys Excellent Role Playing it doesn't get that Rating Great Job again guys[/SIZE][/I][/B]

[CENTER][B][I][SIZE="3"]Fade back in From Comercial[/SIZE][/I][/B] [IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1695/ufcoutsidedoorul4.jpg[/IMG] [B][I][SIZE="3"]*Images of Alexander Middleton Training with Bisping and Randy Couture* Fade into * Fong Kicking the extreme Top of the Heavy Bag which has to be near 7' tall , and with Power*[/SIZE][/I][/B] [IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5508/danaspeaks2ob9.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Arial Black"]This is going to be a interesting Match up , you got a Giant of a Guy in Alexander Middleton, being Trained by a very excellent set of coaches most noticeably former Heavy Weight Champion Randy Couture. We know that if randy had anything to do with this kid he has to have worked on his Cardio as Randy has Legendary Cardio and all his Fighters at Extreme Couture have very good cardio. And than you have this Smaller guy in Fong , whats he ? like 5' 10 " and he has amazing Flexibility i just seen a clip of him Kicking the Very upper most of those heavy bags out there ! so we have the Classic David and Goliath tale here should be a very good fight. Im looking forward to it![/FONT][/CENTER]

[B]In House[/B] Alexander Middleton is outside by the pool doing several crunches he seems focused and determined. *Voice Clip Plays as we see Alexander shadow boxing* "Growing up in Scotland wasnt easy, I got into alot of fights when I was younger, but it made me stronger and it gave me a better outlook on life". *A roundhouse kick cuts right past the camerman* "Its great to train with Randy and Bisping I feel my training has paid-off and there will be no excuses if I lose. Ive been training in Muay Thai and Boxing since the age of eight years old and Jiu Jitsu since I was 14 but lately Randy has been improving my wrestling game." *Alexander stops and looks at the camera giving it the thumbs up* "I cant wait."

Confessional Bruce Sommerset: Middleton is a freak. The messed up thing is we stuck him in the top bunk with Ben and he bangs his noggin into the ceiling every night getting up there. That said, if he can take a shot from the ceiling beams he will be ok with Fong. Middleton should be good to control this one. After the fight, I hope he takes a shower. He smells a bit like someone took a crap on him lately.

Second Preliminary Fight [CENTER][IMG]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5797/ringimagemp0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5844/taleoftapefongvsalexmidrq3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1529/danainring2eh5.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"]All right guys this is the second Preliminary fight , This fight is 2 5min Rounds if at the end of the second round the judges declare it a draw We go to Sudden Victory Winner of that round wins the fight the winner of this fight wins 5,000 dollars curtusy of burger king.[/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2320/burgerkinglogo2wo5.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"]Good Luck Guys![/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7506/refjoshrosenthalcw2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"]Gentlemen you ready *Points at Alexander* , *Points at Fong* You Ready ? [B]Lets Fight![/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Round 1 [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][highlight]Round 1[/highlight] Fong throws a ragged jab, missing by a mile as Middleton simply ducks under and unloads a vicious hook from below. It catches Fong square on the jaw, and he goes down! Middleton mounts and starts firing off punches, rapid-fire. The referee waits to see if Fong can recover, decides that he can't, and pulls Middleton off. The match is over. [highlight]The official time of the TKO is 0:39 of round 1.[/highlight][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Arial Black"][B][SIZE="4"][highlight]Alexander "The Highlander" Middleton Via 1st Round TKO[/highlight][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

Archived