The Ultimate Fighter - Team Silva Vs Team Bisping

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOC:Am in the Rp of Bisping [IMG]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00360/bisping_280x390_360580a.jpg[/IMG] Today i picked who i was having on my team and am pretty happy with my team proably most people wanted to be with silva because he has been on top of his game but that was when Bisping wasn't in this division.from now i will prove i can help Team Bisping to a win enjoy your time cause as i will know TUF is the time to prove yourself to the greats of UFC look at Matt Serra Chris Leben Forrest Griffin I have heard from several sources Salerno is going to win but every since Hapak joined he has improved alot and i don't think he will be a pushover to anyone OOC:Did anyone not really like it? be honest via pm i use to rp but not for ufc

[B]Confession Booth[/B] [B]Alexander Middleton:[/B]Wow Michael Bisping!?! This is a dream come true, to be coached by some of the best in the buisness. I remember watching this guy when I was just a young lad, but to make it here and see the greats in person is the best. I look around me and I see alot of tough guys, but I hope I can learn from ALL of them as well as figure out there strengths and weaknessess. I consider myself a "Free Style" fighter but when I was growing up I watched alot of Georges St. Pierres fights and I try to imitate his style and movement. He was my Idol (Laughs), I want to be just like him. I hope everything goes well for all of us, keep watching you'll be surprised!

Out of Character [CENTER][COLOR="Red"][I][SIZE="4"]**Out of Character**[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"]Also do me a Favor when you Private Message me for what Area's your Training in (Read your rules if need be for help on this) Make Sure and Title it [Highlight](Fighters Name) - Training (Round as in Quarterf Finals / Finals etc..)[/highlight] You can tell what round the fights are in if you look at the Front page Bracket[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Confession Booth Scott Hapak[/B]: Truth be told, I was expecting to get picked early for a fight. And I may be a wrestler, but that's hardly all I am. If he thinks he's just going to run over me and sub me, he's in for a rude awakening. The fact of the matter is, I'm bigger and stronger and can go longer. Not to mention all of my teammates have my back, and I'm working with two great wrestlers with Coach Bisping and Randy. I've been working with Dean particularly though in improving my defense, everybody has been a great help so far. Salerno had better be ready to be on his back every round.

Info for the Coaches [CENTER][COLOR="Red"][I][SIZE="4"]**Out of Character**[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER] Just Wanted both coaches to Know the more Robust your Role Playing session is with the fighter that is going to be fighting in the next bout. You can improve your fighters chances slightly (with a Temp and subtle boost to there stats in the categories you work on with him) [B][I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Note: These Bonuses are Temporary and affect just that fights outcome **The reason for this is, to be realistic, you can not work on something overnight and have it be a lasting situation it takes time to Improve**[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] Examples: **Excluding how you role play it out of course** we worked on his Standing game , more specifically his Kicks and Punching of course i would hope it would be a bit more Robust of a Role Playing Post but you get my Point. Again Good Luck Tonight to those Fighters

Dana White Visits The House [CENTER][IMG]http://www.usadojo.com/Images/index/Dana-White.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] So i stopped by the house today to get a idea on how there doing , how each fighter thinks there team is doing and to overall get a sort of fighters evaluation of them self's , the others in the house and Most importantly to find out how well they have been listening to there coaches and perhaps understand if i need to have a talk with the Coaches to get them to understand that these fighters are counting on them for guidance. First thing i notice when walking into the house is these guys are a bunch of Fraking pigs , this house smells bad and the kitchen is a mess Good thing this isnt a cooking show or something *chuckles* [CENTER][B]Show Fades to a Comerical[/B][/CENTER] [B][I][COLOR="Red"]** Out of Character **[/COLOR][/I][/B] Im using words such as Frak and others you might pick up on , so i don't cuss on the boards but sub them in for there Four letter word counter parts

[B]Confessional Booth: Jason "Doomsday" Davis:[/B] Let me tell you somthing, my boy Tommy Salerno should have this one in the bag. I like to call him The Crippler, because, let me tell you, he can cripple you like that. Scott, your a good competitor, but you have nothing on Tommy. Tough luck, kid.

First Round Fight Thomas Salerno vs Scott Hapak [CENTER][IMG]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5797/ringimagemp0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/272/taleoftapesalernovshapaxe9.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9789/danainringze0.jpg[/IMG] All right guys this is the first Preliminary fight, This fight is 2 Five min. rounds. if at the end of the second round the judges decide its a draw , we goto Sudden Victory the winner of that round wins the fight the winner of the fight moves on , the loser is eliminated the winner of the fight will win 5,000 courtesy of Burger King [IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2228/ringwithbklogovt1.jpg[/IMG] looks at both , and as im leaving the ring , Good Luck guys. [IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4199/herbdeanpb0.jpg[/IMG] Herb Dean [QUOTE]you ready to fight , you ready ? Common lets do it![/QUOTE][/CENTER]

Round 1 [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Round 1[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"]Hapak is the first to score a meaningful blow, tagging Tom with a jab to the cheek. Tom uses a nice straight left to return fire. Hapak comes in to work the body, but Tom saw it coming and uses a quick takedown to put Hapak onto the floor, falling into guard. Tom passes guard and gets into side control, but it's an awkward position; Hapak has the entire right hand side of his body up against the cage, and both his legs wrapped around Tom's left arm. Tom's attacking options are fairly limited. He uses a couple of back fists to strike away at the face, but Hapak covers up to defend them. Tom tries to pin down one of Hapak's arms and bring his legs around to trap them fully, but Hapak uses his free arm to stop that from happening. The ground battle enters a stalemate, as Tom finds himself unable to do any real damage other than occasional strikes, which he doesn't have the leverage to get much power behind, with virtually no chance of gaining a submission thanks to his left arm being trapped. The referee eventually stands them up, and the time expires before anything interesting can happen with them standing. The round is over. Blurcat.com gives that one to Tom by 10-9.[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Round 2 [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Round 2[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial Black"]A touch of gloves to start the round, and we're underway. Tom lets rip with a vicious straight right almost immediately, but it's easily avoided. Hapak sneaks a jab through the guard and catches Tom on the left cheek, but the follow up right hook only finds gloves. They get close to each other and end up in a clinch, from which Hapak manages to get the better position, pushing Tom up against the cage. Right hand to the ribs from Hapak. Tom hits a couple of knees to the side. There's a struggle for supremacy going on, it's difficult to see who is winning it. Hapak tries a knee of his own, but that is the opportunity that Tom was waiting for and he sweeps the standing leg to take Hapak down to the ground, in side control. Excellent takedown. Hapak covers up to defend against a pair of back-hand blows, and even manages to sneak a knee strike in. Tom hits a big elbow to the ribs, Hapak definitely felt that. Tom drives a knee to the near side, then attempts to float-over into a mount. Hapak brought his legs in though, and manages to pull guard. Tom will be disappointed with that. He tries to get a big punch in, but Hapak defends it well and gets a hold of both arms. The fight grinds to a halt, with Tom unable to generate any attacks, and Hapak unwilling to give up a good defensive position. The referee stands them up. Tom will likely be very angry that he didn't make more of that takedown. They exchange half-hearted jabs as the round draws to an end. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com gives that one to Tom by 10-9. [/FONT][/SIZE]

Sudden Victory [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Round 3[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"]An exchange of strikes in the center starts the round, both fighers hit nice jabs amongst the flurry of punches. They end up clinched. Hapak hits a punch to the ribs, and takes one back in return. Tom pushes forward and the rush causes Hapak to stumble and get taken down, pulling guard as they hit the ground. Tom passes guard and gets into side control, but it's an awkward position; Hapak has the entire right hand side of his body up against the cage, and both his legs wrapped around Tom's left arm. Tom's attacking options are fairly limited. He uses a couple of back fists to strike away at the face, but Hapak covers up to defend them. Tom tries to pin down one of Hapak's arms and bring his legs around to trap them fully, but Hapak uses his free arm to stop that from happening. The ground battle enters a stalemate, as Tom finds himself unable to do any real damage other than occasional strikes, which he doesn't have the leverage to get much power behind, with virtually no chance of gaining a submission thanks to his left arm being trapped. The referee eventually stands them up, and the time expires before anything interesting can happen with them standing. The round is over. Blurcat.com gives that one to Tom by 10-9. [COLOR="Red"]The official scores are in; two judges give 30-27, the other 29-28, all for Thomas Salerno. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Thomas Salerno Wins ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]

[B][U]Alexander "The Highlander" Middleton[/U][/B] [B]Roleplaying[/B] *Shows Alexander clapping and eyeing Tom as he is presented the winner, before shaking his head and walking towards Bisping where he mutters "If I make it through, I want that guy". [B]Confessional Booth[/B] You know what lads, I try to model myself after my Idol Georges St. Pierre but I have to take a quote of his and use it, "I was not impressed by your performance", thats what I would like to say to Tom. I felt that he showed his skills well but he just couldnt finish the fight, granted Hapak is a tough guy im taking nothing from him but I did expect Tom to finish him. I asked Bisping to set me up with Tom if I ever got the chance but I should focus instead on my possible opponents. Congradulations to Tom, I hope the best to Hapak. To the viewers out there, dont count Team Bisping out yet we have the best for a reason!

[B]Confessional[/B] That wasn't the greatest fight ever and Salerno was pretty disappointed that he couldn't finish off Hapak. He got unlucky in the first and third with Hapak landing in good defensive positions that limited what Salerno could do and he just made a mistake in the second going for mount too early. Still great win for Salerno and Team Silva. We're going to keep the ball rolling and take out Bisping's boys one by one.

OOC: Hey Cyrus, you did three rounds. Was that an accident or will that be how many you always do? Confessional [B]Bruce Sommerset[/B]: Scott was pretty pissed. Kid has heart. He just couldn't get any offense going. Bad matchup for him. Bisping was not happy either. I have a bad feeling about tomorrow's work out.

[B]Confessional Jason Davis:[/B] Great opening win for Team Silva. Shame, Tommy couldn't get a tap or a knockout. Maybe, I will take Tommy under my wing, and show him how to finish off an opponent. You know, not to sound kocky, but after being around these guys for a few days, I think I am the hands on favoirte to win this thing. I'm telling you, not to take anything away from the remaining 14 other guys, in one years time I will be the Middleweight Champion. Right now, living in the house is boring. All these guys are acting like we are all friends. I am here to win a UFC contract, not meet my BFF. We need something to stir things up in the house, and that something just might be me..........

[QUOTE=cyrus1469;410439] All right guys this is the first Preliminary fight, This fight is 2 Five min. rounds. if at the end of the second round the judges decide its a draw , we goto Sudden Victory the winner of that round wins the fight the winner of the fight moves on , the loser is eliminated the winner of the fight will win 5,000 courtesy of Burger King [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Romdawg88;410472]3 is the lowest amount of 5 minutes round you can have.[/QUOTE] I know. I was just wondering because the set up still describes the fight as 2 rounds. Just wanted to make sure. I thought he may just sim 3 rounds, but review the first two and possibly declare a winner (and not show us the 3rd). I'm good with either way.

[B]After the match:[/B] *Nicholas is seen walking away from the ring in disgust. As he is walking by Bisping, he mutters* [B]Nicholas "Young Gun" Clements:[/B] you better push us harder tomorrow. I do not want another member to lose. It is a disgrace to the martial arts to lose. *Nick keeps on walking and goes right through the door.*

[B]In House:[/B] 3:30 AM. Feeling ansty, and unable to sleep Jason Davis walks to the redfridgerator and pulls out a pre-mixed supplement drink in a plastic UFC bottler, clearly labeled "B. Sommerset" and chugs the whole thing. Davis then walks right up to a mounted camera, smiles into it and asks "Are you ready for some fun??" Davis grabs t a cushion off the couch, and walks with it into Jay Smith's room. As hard as he can he slams the cushion into Smith, who was sleeping peacefully..........

[QUOTE=combatmedic;410482][B]In House:[/B] 3:30 AM. Feeling ansty, and unable to sleep Jason Davis walks to the redfridgerator and pulls out a pre-mixed supplement drink in a plastic UFC bottler, clearly labeled "B. Sommerset" and chugs the whole thing. Davis then walks right up to a mounted camera, smiles into it and asks "Are you ready for some fun??" Davis grabs t a cushion off the couch, and walks with it into Jay Smith's room. As hard as he can he slams the cushion into Smith, who was sleeping peacefully..........[/QUOTE] Jay wakes up and see's Jason Davis laughing about waking him up. [B]Jay Smith:[/B] I guess you forgot we're on separate teams... Jay gets up and shakes his head vigorously looking at Jason laughing still, he gets a more serious look on his face. [B]Jay Smith:[/B] You got control, let "The Spider" know that you wanna fight me, I'll make you regret that fast.

[B]Confessional Thomas Salerno[/B]: Well I'm very happy to still be in the house and thought it was a very comfortable fight for me and I know I already have good takedowns and submissions and with Silva as my coach my sticking should improve rapidly which is why we are working on that specificly on that from now on. So soon I will be an all round fighter.

Annoucer Closes Tonights Show [QUOTE][I]In tonights episode you saw Thomas Salerno Out last his opponent but From the look on Team Bisping's Coaching staff there apears to be Little concern as in this Season of The Ultimate Fighter Round one is not in the bank yet, and They have the pick of the next Fight ! and by the looks of things living in the house has gotten some restless .[/I][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]**Scenes of the out come of the fight Transition into Clips of Jason Davis and Jay Smith having words.**[/SIZE][/COLOR] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]**Out of Character**[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Arial Black"]Read the rules on page one: In the first round the Picks from each coach Flip Flops until the Quarter Finals and Beyond ! Once there than the Team with the Most Wins Has Control over whom fights whom as long as they can continue the better win loss record through the Quarter Finals than the same applies in The Semi Finals Team Bisping I will need your Selection of whom you wish to Match up for the Second fight of this season Tomorrow (April 24th) Please go ahead and post it in the forums and Role play it out if you wish (i Prefer as much Role Playing as your willing to Give ! -- This is to Both Coaches --[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Confessional [CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]**Out of Character[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT="Times New Roman"][B][I]Confessional:[/I][/B][/FONT] Ok its time for a Real life confessional , i got my fighting by round structure via Wiki and just now Re watched Season 7 episode 3 of TUF and heared Dana say that if your team wins you pick the next fight . With that being said This season will adhere to the Rules i stated on page one , and it will flip flop from fight to fight (From Coach to Coach in Round 1 but and than move to the Coach with the most wins picks the Next Fight once we get to the Quarter Finals . Sorry i botched that this season guys but this is a learning curve we are all going through... I still think this is going to be a Amazing Dynasty which i will continue doing , IE: Season 1 , 2 , 3 etc... Once i get near the end of this Season i will be starting a UFC Dynasty merging those worthy into it from this season and will Run both this and the UFC dynasty . Same for when i Run season 2 etc.. [/CENTER]

Archived