WCW 1998: A prequel to "Death of WCW"

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/theschavionereport.jpg[/IMG][/center] Welcome fans to another exciting edition of.... the Schiavone Report. Hello everybody, I am of course Tony Schiavone the voice of World Championship Wrestling and every week on wcw.com, you will be able to hear my opinions on the in's and out's of WCW, what's hot, and what's not. I promise this will be the greatest report ever. Fans, the first item on the report for you all is to discuss the current situation surrounding the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Of course, as all of our great fans are aware, the Championship was lost from Sting's grasp at Spring Stampede, thus ending one of the all time spectacular Championship reigns. From inside the barracks, I can assure you this will not be the last time you see Sting near the World Heavyweight Championship. But what a surprise it was to see Chris Jericho win the Championship. Some have said we have tried 'copying' the World Wrestling Federation's gimmick of hawking the Championship on a younger generation superstar. I find that particularly hard to chew. If you ask me, at the moment it seems they're trying to put that belt on former World Championship Wrestling rejects like 'Stunning' Steve Austin, Jean-Paul Levesque and Big Van Vader. What will they think of next? Putting the Championship on Cactus Jack? Yak, like that will put backsides on seats! The fact is professional wrestling is a changing dynamic, we revolutionised it with the New World Order, the World Wrestling Federation are imitating it with some pubescent teen joke rage group, and here we are revolutionising it with our own new household superstar. Austin may have budweiser, but I hear deals are in the loop for Jericho to endorse such businesses as Enron, Blue Sky Software and Nextel Communications. All of these businesses, like World Championship Wrestling, are on the rise, they are longstanding and they will be around for a very long time to come. One situation that I really want to talk about was the arrival of Kurt Angle to World Championship Wrestling. For any surprising events in professional wrestling, you always know to tune into Nitro on a Monday and Thunder on a Thursday because there's bound to be swerves and surprises. I love a good swerve. Swerves are the greatest things ever. The arrival of Angle sure has caused a stir. I can strongly suggest there is a bit of history between himself and Raven, so the feud you are seeing develop has some very real background to it. Kurt is a very raw wrestler, and has a lot of work to do, but in my eyes he has the world at his feet. Speaking of having the world at their feet, am I the only one who can't see why Reese and Johnny Grunge have not yet reached main event status? I think both have the potential to be the greatest wrestlers of their generation. Stay tuned for more developments involving both these men. The Yeti is not dead yet, not by a long shot! Well fans, keep tuning in to my reports, I promise not to let it turn into a barbeque recipe list but I will report things as they are, with absolutely no favouritism to WCW - the greatest organisation of all time. Regards, TS

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiroyoshi Tenzan v[B] Kurt Angle[/B] [B]Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr)[/B] v West Hollywood Blonds (Lodi and Lenny Lane) WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Rey Mysterio Jr Harlem Heat v [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and WCW United States Champion 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] Kidman and 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus v [B]Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno [B]Raven [/B]v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias [B] Sting [/B]v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta v[B] Goldberg and the Giant[/B] nWo Tag Team Championship: [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig (c) [/B]v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart Non Title Match: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c)[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage

Sorry I haven't replied, was a bit ill over the weekend. Loved both the shows. Jericho vs Sting was very well written, as was Jericho's promo at the start of the show (I'll be facing... The Gi... It says Giraffe! Excellent scheming heel maneuver) and Jericho's match with Rey Rey. It made sense to have a good match; Jericho looks like a fighting champion, Rey looks good as he went toe to toe with the champion but ultimately Jericho was too good. He is the focus of your shows and he looks more like a credible (and importantly, the right choice) champion with each show. This is why I didn't want you thinking I was completely dumping on your idea to put the belt on him. I knew you could convince me it was the right choice eventually. Glad to see Kidman got a nice little win in there. You know how I'm a bit of a fan of his, so I'm pleased with that (the guy was nailing Torrie Wilson! Who doesn't respect him!) The Hogan piped in chant makes me laugh. If you had actually run with that, it would have been such a WCW move. They pipe in the Hogan chant, Goldberg destroys it and thus reveals to the world that they pipe in chants in the first place! As a sucker for out of ring segments (which get nowhere near the respect they deserve in anyones diary especially real world) I was always going to like the Schiavone Report (even if it is a second rate version of Schiavone's Schia-wrongies from FMTA... no I kid, I kid :p) and I thought it worked well. I loved the unnecessary over exaggeration, the WCW love, the Cactus reference, basically, the Schiavone-isms! Anyway, on to the next show. Holy crap, your TV shows have more matches than my PPVs! Nah I get why, and i know you're doing a 3 hour show too; Hiroyoshi Tenzan v [B]Kurt Angle[/B] [I]He's new and needs wins for credibility as he learns his way off the vets[/I] [B]Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr)[/B] v West Hollywood Blonds (Lodi and Lenny Lane) [I]I know your a fan of the Chairman and WHBs are no more than comedy jobbers[/I] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Rey Mysterio Jr [I]Eddie's only just won the belt, it makes no sense to take it off him already[/I] Harlem Heat v [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and WCW United States Champion 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] [I]Naitch and Benoit are vital to the shows at the moment, losing doesn't really do you any favours unless they're screwed and you want the Heat to gain the rub from the win[/I] Kidman and 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus v [B]Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] [I]Kanyon or Kidman? Hmm... Morrus doesn't have much going for him right now, Saturn is useful but not really doing a lot and Kanyon will get a bigger role eventually, Im sure of it, so Kidman will have to stall for one match in this mini-push[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno [I]Of course[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias [I]Of course[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [I]Do otherwise and I'll kill you[/I] Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta v [B]Goldberg and the Giant[/B] [I]Yeah, because anyone other than the team of the Shockmaster and Robo-Cop can beat Goldberg and The Giant :rolleyes:[/I] nWo Tag Team Championship: [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig (c)[/B] v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]They'll keep the belts for now, but I don't think it'll last forever. Obviously...[/I] Non Title Match: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c)[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage [I]I think somethings coming with this with Savage. I hope someone calls him out on throwing away his career with Liz. I thought him sitting in the box with her last show was a great imagery of how he's almost forgotten about wrestling after they got back together. I don't see her turning, so I think someone is going to infuriate him. But who would want an agnry Macho Man coming after them?![/I]

[QUOTE=keefmoon;538316]Sorry I haven't replied, was a bit ill over the weekend. Loved both the shows. Jericho vs Sting was very well written, as was Jericho's promo at the start of the show (I'll be facing... The Gi... It says Giraffe! Excellent scheming heel maneuver) and Jericho's match with Rey Rey. It made sense to have a good match; Jericho looks like a fighting champion, Rey looks good as he went toe to toe with the champion but ultimately Jericho was too good. He is the focus of your shows and he looks more like a credible (and importantly, the right choice) champion with each show. This is why I didn't want you thinking I was completely dumping on your idea to put the belt on him. I knew you could convince me it was the right choice eventually. Glad to see Kidman got a nice little win in there. You know how I'm a bit of a fan of his, so I'm pleased with that (the guy was nailing Torrie Wilson! Who doesn't respect him!) The Hogan piped in chant makes me laugh. If you had actually run with that, it would have been such a WCW move. They pipe in the Hogan chant, Goldberg destroys it and thus reveals to the world that they pipe in chants in the first place! As a sucker for out of ring segments (which get nowhere near the respect they deserve in anyones diary especially real world) I was always going to like the Schiavone Report (even if it is a second rate version of Schiavone's Schia-wrongies from FMTA... no I kid, I kid :p) and I thought it worked well. I loved the unnecessary over exaggeration, the WCW love, the Cactus reference, basically, the Schiavone-isms! Anyway, on to the next show. Holy crap, your TV shows have more matches than my PPVs! Nah I get why, and i know you're doing a 3 hour show too; Hiroyoshi Tenzan v [B]Kurt Angle[/B] [I]He's new and needs wins for credibility as he learns his way off the vets[/I] [B]Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr)[/B] v West Hollywood Blonds (Lodi and Lenny Lane) [I]I know your a fan of the Chairman and WHBs are no more than comedy jobbers[/I] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Rey Mysterio Jr [I]Eddie's only just won the belt, it makes no sense to take it off him already[/I] Harlem Heat v [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and WCW United States Champion 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit[/B] [I]Naitch and Benoit are vital to the shows at the moment, losing doesn't really do you any favours unless they're screwed and you want the Heat to gain the rub from the win[/I] Kidman and 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus v [B]Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] [I]Kanyon or Kidman? Hmm... Morrus doesn't have much going for him right now, Saturn is useful but not really doing a lot and Kanyon will get a bigger role eventually, Im sure of it, so Kidman will have to stall for one match in this mini-push[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c)[/B] v Disco Inferno [I]Of course[/I] [B]Raven[/B] v 'Wipeout' Evan Karagias [I]Of course[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell [I]Do otherwise and I'll kill you[/I] Masahiro Chono and the Great Muta v [B]Goldberg and the Giant[/B] [I]Yeah, because anyone other than the team of the Shockmaster and Robo-Cop can beat Goldberg and The Giant :rolleyes:[/I] nWo Tag Team Championship: [B]'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig (c)[/B] v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart [I]They'll keep the belts for now, but I don't think it'll last forever. Obviously...[/I] Non Title Match: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c)[/B] v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage [I]I think somethings coming with this with Savage. I hope someone calls him out on throwing away his career with Liz. I thought him sitting in the box with her last show was a great imagery of how he's almost forgotten about wrestling after they got back together. I don't see her turning, so I think someone is going to infuriate him. But who would want an agnry Macho Man coming after them?![/I][/QUOTE] First things first old friend, hope all is well now and you are feeling better. Schiavone was the man... it'd feel wrong not to rip him apart in a column ;-) Besides, I was playing around amatuerishly in a trial verus of Paint Shop Pro and I shocked the hell out of myself with the banner I made :eek: It seemed a bit of a waste not to use it :D

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] We cut backstage at the top of the show, where there is a que assembling backstage in one of the hallways. Caught behind the que is WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho... "Hey! Hey! What the hell is the meaning of this?" He yells in abuse at a show attendent. "There seems to be some hold up Sir getting to the Skyboxes?" "Hold up? Hold up? Junior do you have any idea who I am? This is MY show. This is Monday Night.. JERICHO! I'll sort this out... WOULD THE JACK [BEEP] AT THE FRONT OF THE QUE PLEASE STEP THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY?" Jericho pushes past a middle aged lady at the end of the que and shoves his way to the front, only to find a malfuctioning elevator to the Skyboxes causing the delay. "Ooh yeah, how long till they fix this damn thing?" It's the familiar voice of 'Macho Man' Randy Savage, asking an attendent what is going on. He is of course flanked by Miss Elizabeth. Jericho walks up behind him and taps him on the shoulder. "Well, if it's not the very man I replaced in the nWo. Hillbilly Savage. I saw you at Thunder sitting up there in the Skybox, I have to ask, was it good?" "Yeah as a mat..." "...Do you mind, Senior? I don't give a rats whether it was good or not. Of course it was good you moron, it was Thursday Night... JERICHO! I do have one question for you... Why are you collecting a wrestlers pay cheque when you're clearly no longer a wrestler?" "Yeah, you saying something there Jericho?" "Do you think I am, Randy? What do you think?" "Yeah I think you're implying that I'm..." "A redneck? Past it? Lost your freakin mind? You'd be right." "Sounds to me yeah like you need me to show you whether I'm a wrestler or not..." "Sounds to me like you're right. How about I grab Wrath or Doc Dean or some other jabroni for you to show us all your..." Savage shoulders up to Jericho. "Yeah how about you shut the heck up about now yeah. I've got a better idea. How about tonight, I show YOU how great a wrestler I am.." Jericho starts laughing, "Sure, sure, if you remember how to find your way to the ring... I'll be waiting." Jericho stares him in the eye, before glancing a perv on Elizabeth and walking off. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Hiroyoshi Tenzan v Kurt Angle[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Well don't we just have quite the NJPW flavour tonight? A tough ask this for Kurt Angle, he's coming up against a seasoned campaigner with a reputation for harming wrestlers in Japan. Hardly the sort of start you'd want huh. Raven was watching on as well, smiling at the progress of Angle who was making strides against the man who had been at the forefront of many nWo type attacks on NJPW television recently. Angle kept fighting hard agianst Tenzan, until Tenzan missed a swinging clothesline, lost balance, Angle quickly propped and was able to get Tenzan up.... some kind of slam over his back and dropping the man. Quite impressive. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Kurt Angle[/CENTER] After the break, [I][CENTER][SIZE="5"]BACKSTREET'S BACK... ALRIGHT![/SIZE] Everybody YEAH Rock your body YEAH Everybody YEAH Rock your body YEAH BACKSTREET'S BACK... ALRIGHT! Oh my god we're back again Brothers sisters everybody sing Gonna bring the flavour Show you how Gotta question for you better answer now Yeyeah Am I original YEAH Am I the only one YEAH[/CENTER][/I] And out came Lodi, with his sack, ready for another version of Lodi's Lovebite. As he got into the ring, he was interrupted by relative rookie Lenny Lane, who climbed into the ring. "What is the meaning of this, Lenny?" "What is the meaning of this? I'm so lost without you, I know you were right believing for so long, I'm all of love, what am I without you, I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong... Man, you know what this is about. The fans don't, but we do. I made a mistake damn it Lodi..." "I know Lenny, I know. I ... I... I forgive you. You know you'll always have a special place in my...." Thank god for that, the Mexican guitars start strumming, here comes Los Vengadores. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny Lane and Lodi) v Los Vengadores (Lizmark Jr and 'The Chairman of WCW' La Parka)[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Lodi and Lane quickly cobbled together some teamwork, while La Parka did his best Bee-Gees moves on the steel chair. Lizmark was very impressive early on working over Lenny Lane before Lodi got in the ring and got... physical... with Lizmark. Lizmark freaked out and tagged in La Parka, who gestured to referee Charles Robinson that Lenny Lane had brass knucks on his hands, which he clearly did not, with Lodi distracted La Parka quickly brought back his dancing chair and danced it on top of Lodi's head. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Los Vengadores[/CENTER] Post match, Lenny Lane ran into the ring with a concerned furrow on his brow, and kept a vigil watch on Lodi as his gazed up at the ring lights. Backstage, former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting was signing an autograph for a sick kid. Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell came prancing around the corner and posed, yeah like the kid was going to be impressed. Stick to softcore, Buff. "Hey kid, you know who this is? He was a wrassler back in the 80s... Used to be something...ahahaha... Now look at you..." Sting turned around, emotionless, cold, and stood toe to toe with Bagwell. "Got a problem, old man? Ahahaha... Well I'll tell you what, I'm Buff... and I'm the stuff... And you don't talk much, so it's clear we're not going to resolve this verbally, so how about later on tonight, you and me... one on one...Ahahahaha, God I'm good!" Buff prances off, leaving the sick kid looking at where he was clearly thinking he was a moron. The kid was right. Backstage, in the nWo Japan dressing room, Hiroyoshi Tenzan is nursing his neck with a bag of ice, as 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page storms into the room nearly knocking the door off it's hinges. "You! You! Muta, Chono, are you nWo?" They nod. "We hunt as a pack boys, so go get him.." "Go get who... Sir?" Chono asks in broken English. "The Giant, that's who." Muta and Chono look at each, before shaking their heads. "Sir, you crazy man... No way we fight Giant..." "You'll do as your told, or I'll put you on a Pan-Am back to Tokyo." Both men gulp, before ambling out of the room. Luckily for them, they didn't have to go far, as the Giant was just around the corner. He merely kept his arms folded as the two strongmen from Japan worked him over with lots of stiff punches. Finally, after showing no impact, the Giant picked up both by their throats.... "Boys, you go and tell your friend Page, not to weasal out and come fight me like a man would..." Both Chono and Muta nodded their heads frantically as they gasped for air, before the Giant put them down soflty... "TELL HIM!" He said as he looked down at their level, scaring the living hyenas out of Muta and Chono. Muta and Chono grab their throats, and gasp for air as they walk back into the dressing room. "Well, how did you go?" Page enquires. "He want.... you!" Chono replies. "Me? Hey, did you guys try and pull rank on me? I'll tell you what, I don't care whether you love me, whether you hate, one things for sure boys, you'll never forget me. Nor will you forget Tupelo, Mississippi or even how to spell it . And you know why? Because tonight... you're going to defeat the Giant for me. You see our boss, the Bisch... he's booked you to face... the Giant and Goldberg, in a tag match!" Chono and Muta desperately look scared as. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Eddie Guerrero (c) v Rey Mysterio Jr[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] This feud has been lighting up big time over the past few weeks. The Championship has been traded back and forth, and now Eddie is using whatever tactics he can to defy Mysterio Jr, who was fresh off a so near yet so far performance against the World Heavyweight Champion on Thunder. Rey was so fluent tonight, he was like white lightning. But Eddie had an ultimate equaliser, as he allowed the Flock and particular his good ally Kidman to jump the rails and torture Rey outside the ring. When Rey got back in, his frame could take little more, and despite a hearty retort he was worn down by the sheer weight of numbers, eventually running out of steam and allowing Eddie to hit the Frog Splash. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Eddie Guerrero[/CENTER] The commentators remarked on the ill fate of Rey Mysterio Jr against the volume of numbers he encountered. As they did this, the Four Horsemen walked out from the back, and stood behind the commentators, who had no idea that this was planned. Schiavone quickly looked through the files of paper in front of him, but shrugged his shoulders, as 'The Enforcer' Arn Anderson took a set of headphones off of Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan. Heenan went to retaliate, but 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit merely folded his arms, and the sight of this caused the veteran manager extraordinaire to sit back down. "What... What is the meaning of this?" Schiavone implored. "Meaning of this? Well hello Tony, I didn't realise we needed any... meaning. You see, the last time I looked, I was the co-President of World Championship Wrestling. I'm out here to deliver a short and sweet message, we're not nice guys Tony, we really aren't. And as a matter of fact, as this has shown, we don't follow any rules. Apparently, neither do the nWo. Is this unedging you Bischoff? You see, the man next to me you supposedly fired. But he's still here, challenging your authority. Hell Eric, I'd say he's challenging the very esence of your manhood. And here we are, the rest of us Horsemen, we're here supporting him. We're following the code of the Horsemen to find the course to justice, and there may be times Eric where you won't know what's coming, but you'll be sure of the results, pal. You don't want to play by any rules Eric? That's fine... neither do we!" Anderson threw the head set on the table, leaving Schiavone and Tenay looking stunned. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Harlem Heat v 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Harlem Heat came to the ring fired up by recent events, they talked smack into the camera about how they were still fed up by the events at Spring Stampede. It seemed as if Ric Flair was their target, the man on whom to unleash their pain and anguish. Ground control to major tom, Stevie Ray is really laying in some hard forearm blows to the back of Flair. Flair was getting flattened, and this allowed us to enjoy one more Flair face flop. After Stevie and Booker had effectively cut Flair off by managing the ring very effectively, Flair was able to finally break loose and tag in the fresh man. Benoit cleared house, he was on fire. A real animal. Booker T came running in with a set of brass knucks it seemed, but Flair came back through the ropes and before Booker could lay the fatal blow, Flair hit a low blow, doubling over Booker. You don't try and play dirty with the dirtiest player in the game. Benoit then hit the multiple german suplexes on Stevie Ray, before going to the top... diving head butt... and now... The Crippler Crossface! Even the strong man Stevie Ray was unable to take the anguishing pain. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, Chris Benoit and Ric Flair[/CENTER] We are seated in a limousine, with 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan dressing in a black suit, with a black turtle neck, and his black and white bandana. Across from him inside the back of the limousine for an exclusive interview is 'Mean' Gene Okerlund. "'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan, I thank you for the opportunity to have this exclusive, sit down interview with you..." "Brother, if there's anyone in this industry I trust, dude, over the years, through the good times and bad, it's you brother. I know you'll report things faithfully and fairly, and tonight I have a pressing announcement to make." Hogan reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a single sheet of paper, and starts to read from it. "Brother, at Thursday Thunder, I, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan suffered a slipped disc. Yes, that's right, if you remember brother, Fit Finlay of the British Connection slipped a swinging neckbreaker on me. Like a valiant hero, I struggled on and eventually got the pinfall for our team. But afterwards, my doctor, did a thorough check over dude, and he advised me that I would be in no condition to fight for a good period, inclusive of the Slamboree Pay-Per-View..." "Now wait just one second there, Hogan," Okerlund retorts. "Rumour has it that you were going to be scheduled to face Bill Goldberg. Is this injury real, or are you copping out of another showdown with Goldberg?" "Brother, I am the icon of professional wrestling. I have withstood all the power and might that professional wrestling can heap on a man. Brother, I have sold the biggest and baddest Pay-Per-Views in the world, dude. And you think Goldberg worries me? You think I would give up a guaranteed pay extravaganza in the match the world wants to see, brother? Do you think I'm scared of him, dude? I expect better from you, you know I am real brother, you know over the years I have busted everything in this body and kept going. Don't doubt me dude, just don't. Goldberg does not in the slightest worry me dude, you should know that... Driver, just up here.... Gene, I think this interview is over." [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Perry Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon v Kidman and 'The Laughing Man' Hugh Morrus[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] After a great couple of victories, Kidman appeared on a role. But his resolve would be sorely tested agianst Saturn and Kanyon, who both were hell bent on making a mockery of the Flock given their past with the Flock. Hugh Morrus is a maniac, he is insane, and boy he would have hurt when Perry Saturn rolled out of the way of the No Laughing Matter. Kidman got up on the top rope... and attempted a Seven Year Itch, but Kanyon caught him in mid flight... Death Valley Driver! That's what Kanyon can do. That left Saturn open to put the Rings of Saturn on Hugh Morrus for the win. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, Perry Saturn and Chris Kanyon[/CENTER] After the match, we looked to the ringside area where Raven was standing up to Kurt Angle who had come down to ringside. Raven from behind the rails almost implored Angle to hit him, holding up a paid ticket stub. Angle knew he couldn't, but was very tempted, and just as the temptation arose to be too high, Doug Dillenger and the WCW fun police came by to escort Angle away from the fans at ringside. [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]WCW Television Championship 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) v Disco Inferno[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Disco, quit your jibber jabber. Don't muck around against a focussed competitor like Malenko, fool. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Dean Malenko[/CENTER] 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright came down to ringside after the match, rolled in the ring and stood above the fallen corpse of Disco Inferno. Alex Wright shook his head, before rolling Disco out of the ring and helping him to the back. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]'Wipeout' Evan Karagias v Raven[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Speaking of monumental wipeouts... [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Raven [SIZE="4"][B]Sting v Buff 'The Stuff' Bagwell[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Bagwell thought tonight would be his greatest accomplishment, defeating Sting. Perhaps Bagwell would be on the rise, moving Sting down the rankings and moving himself right up to the top. It was a boyhood dream of his, but Sting was in no mood for frivoloties. He was incensed by the antics of Bagwell, and stood as a pillar against Bagwell as he tried his hardest to down the veteran. Bagwell finally got some respite as 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash came down to ringside, with Bagwell distracting Mickey Jay, Nash got in and lowered Sting with a vicious power slam. Bagwell rolled on top of Sting...1....2... Kick out! Sting sat up, Nash turned and looked shocked as Sting turned towards him and pointed his finger at him, almost daring him. Bagwell tried to roll up Sting, but Sting grabbed Bagwell by the throat... wow, some kind of DDT. Not the inverted Scorpion Deathdrop, but almost a facebuster of sorts. Sting picked the groggy Bagwell up, with his eyes always on Nash ended him with a Scorpion Death Drop. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Sting[/CENTER] Backstage, the Giant entered Goldberg's dressing room, to find Goldberg busy head butting the locker door.... flanked by security... Ya ya ya, you know the rest. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) v The Giant and Goldberg[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] In no way shape or form were Goldberg and the Giant ill prepared, their tag work was slick, and despite the calibre of opponents they were up against, they sure sent a message to anyone inside the nWo... We caught Diamond Dallas Page in the back watching on a small TV monitor, looking petrified at what the Giant was able to put on Chono and Muta. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, the Giant and Goldberg[/CENTER] [I][CENTER]The following announcement has been paid for by the New World Order[/CENTER][/I] This vignette is filmed inside the nWo limousine. Sitting opposite one another are the Outsiders, 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash and Scott Hall. "Yo Kev, do you think he got the message?" "He will Scott, he'll feel it all the way down there." "Down where?" "You know where. I will end it Scott, I will end it..." [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]nWo Tag Team Championships 'K-Dawg' Konnan and Curt Hennig (c) v 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] I love Matilda, I really do. But she's no match for what 'Ravishing' Rick Rude can bring to a tag match in terms of being the great equaliser. And as it has been on various occasions over the past several weeks, Rude was to the rescue again, giving Neidhart a Rude Awakening he shant forget any time soon. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL nWo Tag Team Champions, Konnan and Curt Hennig[/CENTER] Backstage we saw 'Macho Man' Randy Savage storming towards the ring... "Ooooh yeah, tonight Jericho... Dig it, you will learn to give me respect. YEAH!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Non Title Match WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Jericho laughed arrogantly as he looked across the ring at Savage. Savage lifted his eyebrows and almost dared Jericho to come to him, and immediately Savage assumed control of the match with his greater power and experience coming to the fore. Jericho pleaded for mercy, but none was forthcoming. Savage was here to be at his efficient best, harking back to the late 1980s with vintage Savage-isms. Jericho looked dumbfounded, and rolled out of the ring and started walking to the back, but Savage quickly followed him, and dragged him back by the roots of his hair. Back in the ring, and Savage proceeded to use some old school elbow drops. Jericho again rolled out of the ring, and Savage went to the top... flying ax handle... but Jericho moved and Savage hit the steel guardrail, the unforgiving steel guardrail hard. Jericho took his time to recover, but eventually sent the veteran shoulder first into the steel ring post. He then got back inside the ring and applied a figure four arm bar type hold around the ring post. His theory must have been to take away Savage's potent elbow drop from the top rope. Eventually he relented, and sped across the ring flying back with a suicide plancha which again forced Savage to hit his body hard against the steel guardrails. Jericho started flurrying punches, but Savage put him against the guardrail and began responding in course. He then lifted Jericho up... and crowned him middrift first on the guardrail. Jericho went white as a ghost before flopping back to the concrete floor. Savage took Jericho back in the ring and began stomping a mudhole in him. He then hauled him to his feet and began throwing wild right punches, but eventually Jericho found the energy to block one. He went to whip Savage into the corner, but Savage reversed it and the Champion went hard into the corner. Savage stood over the top of him, and began pounding away with his right fist...1...2...3....4....5....6...7....8.....9......10! The crowd counted it in and Jericho flopped face first to the mat. Eric Bischoff began to walk down to ringside, and Savage got distracted. He pointed at Bischoff and told him to walk to the back. Bischoff got in the ring, so Savage hit him with a hard right. Bischoff groggily got back up as the crowd went nuts, and had him set for a powerbomb with his head about to go in between the thighs of Savage, but before his head could go there, a clenched fist from Jericho found his way there, doubling over Savage, and allowing Jericho to roll him up...1....2....3! [CENTER][B]Your Winner[/B]: Via pinfall, Chris Jericho[/CENTER] Eric Bischoff rolled out of the ring as 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho had his arm raised high. Savage found the wing in his gut to get back up, and once Jericho realised he was standing behind him he high tailed it out of the ring. Savage went over to the ropes and dared Jericho to step back inside the ring, as Nitro faded to black.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks[/B] WCW Television Championship: 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) v Hiroyoshi Tenzan 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno v Perry Saturn and the 'Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon Sting v 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash Psicosis v Goldberg 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v 'Lord' Steven Regal WCW World Heavyweight Championship: 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c) v 'Total Package' Lex Luger

CW Television Championship: '[B]The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [/B](c) v Hiroyoshi Tenzan........ Texas Cloverleaf....... 'nuf said 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno v [B]Perry Saturn and the 'Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] come on do you really expect those dancing fools to win? Sting v 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash in a no contest as the NWO interferes Psicosis v [B]Goldberg[/B] Spear, Jackhammer.... you know the rest '[B]Nature Boy' Ric Flair [/B]v 'Lord' Steven Regal tough choice there tough choice but if Naich has creative control in your data he's going to win. however I like how your pushing Lord Steven Regal though. WCW World Heavyweight Championship: '[B]Lionheart' Chris Jericho [/B](c) v 'Total Package' Lex Luger..... I like Luger as champ but as I've said before. Jericho is a rising star and should be pushed accordingly.

Another great show, nice to see Savage being taken up on his inactivity. I hope Savage actually has a feud with someone to this extent though. Surprisingly thought the Hogan promo was nice. It's easy to forget that he could in fact play a role in WCW for sure. Just not the role he played in real life! WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko[/B] (c) v Hiroyoshi Tenzan [I]Malenko is the man for the belt right now[/I] 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno v [B]Perry Saturn and the 'Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] [I]Nice little push for a couple of very useful guys on your roster[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash [I]Stinger needs to look strong after losing the Big Gold Belt[/I] [B]Psicosis[/B] v Goldberg [I]Definitely[/I] [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v 'Lord' Steven Regal [I]Naitch is on fire, but Regal will benefit from these matches[/I] WCW World Heavyweight Championship: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho [/B](c) v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Still the champ, and he's looking good as such at the mo. Looking forward to seeing him actually have a feud over the title though.[/I]

WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c)[/B] v Hiroyoshi Tenzan [I]The Iceman rolleth.[/I] 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno v [B]Perry Saturn and the 'Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B] [I]Who betta than Saturn?[/I] [B]Sting[/B] v 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash [I]Stinger with the win.[/I] Psicosis v [B]Goldberg[/B] [I]Psicosis? YOU'RE NEXT![/I] [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v 'Lord' Steven Regal [I]Whoooooo![/I] WCW World Heavyweight Championship: [B]'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c)[/B] v 'Total Package' Lex Luger [I]Luger gets his taste of the Y2J Problem![/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] At the start of the show, after panning around the crowd, we recap quickly what went down at the end of Monday Nitro; [QUOTE]"He's going to powerbomb Bischoff, this will be the greatest moment!" Schiavone screams. "It looks like it... Oh no! No! No!" Mike Tenay bemoans. "That's the Quebec Forearm blow," Heenan comments. "No it's not, it's a low blow, it's sad.... and with an inside cradle Jericho has stolen this... What a travesty!"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][I][SIZE="5"]Oooh Yeah![/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] And that can only mean one thing, with the backing music of [I]Pomp and Circumstance[/I] here comes 'Macho Man' Randy Savage. Miss Elizabeth tries to keep pace with her husband as the 'Madness' consumes him and he walks to the ring in a very intense manner. Without even going to the turnbuckle to pose for the fans, he takes the microphone from David Penzer. "Ooooh yeah Chris Jericho! YEAH! You claim to be the World Heavyweight Champion. You claim to be the paragon of good virtue. But you showed me on Nitro that you are beatable yeah, that you are ... mortal. You showed me that everything you talked about yeah is full of...." Savage holds the microphone out of the fans, and you can imagine what response he gets. I'm just wondering, did I do good there? I watched my language. "YEAH! I thought you were different Jericho, you didn't get the Championship belt polished up with that black nWo insignia yeah, so I thought being a World Heavyweight Champion meant something to you, like it did on several occassions for me. And you know what that was yeah? It was ... being the best in the business. It was showing anyone at any cost that you were the best. It was fighting against the odds with the pack chasing after you yeah. It was about being the icon of this business, of this sport YEAH! A true icon, and not a phoney like your pal Hogan works with honour and they add prestige to the Championship belt yeah. So it appeared to me, and all these great fans... Dig it! That you could not... defeat ... me. You could not hold that Championship with hono..." [CENTER][I]n....W....o NNN...NNNN...NEW WORLD ORDER... FF..FFF...FOR LIFE[/I][/CENTER] And who should come out? But the WCW World Heavyweight Champion himself, 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho. Complete of course with a microphone. He stands under the Turner-Tron and lifts the microphone to his lips... Note, I said microphone... "Welcome to... THURSDAY NIGHT JERICHO! Two hours of your favourite superstar featured around the world. Your paragon of good virtue, the man of 1004 holds, Lionheart... Chris Jericho. YOUR World Heavyweight Champion. Did you hear that, Junior? This is my show, my crowd, my ... peeps. You bottom feeding trash bag, you're up there whinging about poor widdle Wandy getting beaten on Monday Night Jericho. And that's what you forget, Junior. You were beaten, fair and square in the centre of the ring. If I do recall, the referee did count....1.....2.....3. And if I do recall correctly, they only talk about how many you've won, who won what match... not HOW you won. The fact remains Junior, I am still the World Heavyweight Champion, and you are still a bottom feeding trash bag who seriously needs to... SHUT...THE...HELL...UP!" "Oooh yeah, why don't you make me Jericho?" Jericho shakes his head and laughs. "I was getting to that, you see, I plan to. You think I'm afraid of you? Hell, if I'm not mistaken I took your [beep] from the Skybox last week and gave you a main event. You have a mountain of ring rust, Junior. But, you have been a proud Champion in the past, and you do deserve some respect. So here's what I propose to do, Jericho. At WCW Jerichoree..." "He must mean Slamboree guys," Schiavone adds in commentary. "I will grant you a World Heavyweight Championship shot. There, I showed you respect. You see, Savage, I'm a fighting champion. The operative word being... champion. But mark my words junior, come the match at Jerichoree, I will show no mercy, no respect, I will not pay homage to you, I will not pay homage to your father, I will not pay homage to your broad. What I will do is beat you, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, and remain the undisputed... WCW... World... Heavyweight... Jericho... Champion!" Savage stands in the ring smiling and nodding his head, knowing he has a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at WCW Slamboree. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WCW World Television Championship 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) v Hiroyoshi Tenzan[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A great opportunity for nWo Japan to stake a permanent claim to more appearances on the United States televised broadcasts. They are of course here because of the agreement with NJPW. Malenko though was in imperious form, he was really rolling through his moveset very well and even a strong competitor like Tenzan largely had no comeback. Malenko went to the outside at one point, and the Great Muta appeared and sprayed myst in his eyes, and Masahiro Chono proceeded to hit some very stiff shots into the ribs of the blinded Malenko. Malenko was rolled back in the ring, belly to belly suplex from Tenzan with a bridge over...1....2....thr...NO! Malenko kicked out. He started to wipe away the myst as Tenzan continued to kick him to the ribs, eventually Malenko caught the right leg, rolled back to his feet... TEXAS CLOVERLEAF! Even with Muta and Chono at ringside to run in and make the save he tapped immediately! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, and STILL WCW World Television Champion, Dean Malenko[/CENTER] Post match, Muta and Chono slapped the ring apron in disgust and disbelief. Malenko continues to spit the gunk out of his mouth as Tenzan clutches at his lower back. [QUOTE][B]The following announcement has been paid for by the New World Order[/B] This greyscale scene comes to us from a library, where 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash sits reading a thick brown jacketed encyclopedia. He is wearing a pair of spectacles, and sitting in a leather seat with a old style cigar piping out of his mouth. "So there we have it jolly old fellows, what. A relic of the past." We zoom in closer to see a copy of Playboy hanging in the middle of the book. "The Stinger was a creature of the night, destroyed by the New World Order, what. He was beaten and left to rot down there..." Scott Hall wonders in, with his hair slicked back and wearing a vest.. "Down where, what?" "Down there jolly old fellow. You know where..."[/QUOTE] We go back to the commentary position where Tony Schiavone is intently listening into his ear piece. "Fans! Fans! My god! Tonight, Arn Anderson has signed a contract for Kevin Nash ..and...and...and..." someone wipe the drool off for him, "STING! Right here Live on Thunder!" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]The Dancing Fools ('Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright and Disco Inferno) v Saturn and 'The Innovator of Offence' Chris Kanyon[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Wright and Inferno just are not tagging that well at the moment, are they? That said, Saturn and Kanyon were and are always particularly powerful, innovative and you never really know which way they could maim you next. But they kept things semi-traditional with Disco falling prey to the Rings of Saturn. [CENTER][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, Saturn and Chris Kanyon[/CENTER] Backstage, Booker T is taking a cup of water from the water cooler. Lodi is walking backwards and forth in a tizz... "Sucka... what the hell is up wid you?" Lodi sighs, "I just think Lenny is cute, that's all..." "Sucka... Tell me you just didn't say dat? TELL ME YOU JUST DIDN'T SAY DAT?" Lodi shrugs his shoulders and walks off, leaving Booker flabbogasted. Backstage, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan, with a neckbrace on, confronts 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho. "Brother, dude, what the hell did you just do?" "Relax junior, I just signed up to fight Randy Savage at Jerichoree..." "Brother, do you realise how dangerous he is? Are you out of your mind? Do you not like being World Heavyweight Champion, dude? Here... maybe you need this more than I..." Hogan starts to undo his neckbrace... "Brother, you just put this on, and then you get out of it, if you know what I mean, dude..." "Relax junior, I don't need a neckbrace. I'm the Man of 1004 Holds for crying out loud. The icon..." "Brother, you aren't the icon. That's me..." "Oh no... dude... if you listened to Savage, he said the World Heavyweight Champion is... the icon. And unless I'm mistaken junior, that would be... me." Jericho smiles, and walks off, leaving Hogan disgruntled. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Sting v 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Two men at the polar opposite ends of the morals food chain. Sting, the purveyor of everything good, everything wholesome, the last great World Heavyweight Champion some might say. Kevin Nash on the other hand, has been Champion in that other promotion, but so far has been one of the real strongholds of the greatest revolution in professional wrestling history - the nWo. He really made infamy the night he lawn darted Rey Mysterio Jr into the side of a production truck. Make no bones about it, Kevin Nash is a violent and dangerous character, and despite Sting's bravery, his convictions in sttanding talk for all that is good, this is a very dangerous match. Infact, you could say Nash had a large deal of control in this match. His brutal power was smothering the Stinger. Everytime Sting looked to slow it down and regain his breath by getting out of the ring, Nash's long reach saw to it that he stayed there, ready for another beating. Finally though, Nash charged in to the corner once too often in his hit and pound strategy, with Sting moving out of the way and Nash going in hard shoulder first into the unforgiving turnbuckle. Sting pounded his chest... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sting had the crowd on his feet. He turned Nash around, and slumped him face first into the corner. He raced to the other side of the ring and came back... STINGER SPLASH! Nash was stuck in the corner, so Sting thought... why not again? He came racing back.. STING... NO! Scott Hall raced into the ring and hit a three point stance on the charging Stinger. As Hall looked around he copped one of his own from... BRET HART! This was pandamonium. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] No result due to double disqualification[/CENTER] With Hall grabbing at his ribs in the middle of the ring, 'The Hitman' took a microphone from David Penzer and stood over the top of Hall. "You know, ever since I stepped foot in the WCW, all I've ever got from you Scott Hall is a cowardly cop out. You could say, it appears high on your agenda to screw these fans... these GREAT WCW fans... of everything that they're entitled to. A fair and honourable series of matches. What we were seeing here was a great match, so what do you do? You come and screw Stinger...." The crowd woos in support of the Stinger... "Yeah, that's right, this man, the Stinger... You screw him and why? Because you know Kevin Nash could not have beaten him. The war is on Hall, the war is on. No more sitting back and playing it casual, no more appealing to your sense of decency... the REAL meaning of the Hitman is something you're about to find out about. And you're also going to find out why I'm known as the best there is, the best there was, and the best....there...ever...will be!" Backstage, we cut to the dressing room. Booker T is sitting on a dressing room bench, his eyes widened. He looks in shock still. Stevie Ray grabs a bag of ice, and places it on his forehead. "Sucka, what the hell happened?" Stevie Ray asked. Booker T just looked at him, and shook his head. "Tell me Stevie, they didn't just say dat?" [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Psicosis v Bill Goldberg[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] I love Psicosis, I really do. I feel he's one of the truly great and most underrated cruiserweights of this period in WCW. I have to tell you, he seemed slightly bigger than the other cruisers but boy, could he fly like a maniac! But as much as I love the dude, we all know what inevitably happens. Punch punch by Psicosis, no selling skills from Goldberg... Spear... Jackhammer. Resuscitator. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Bill Goldberg[/CENTER] With Goldberg's arm being held aloft, he walks over to the camera lens... "HOGAN! YOU'RE STILL NE.." BANG! From behind, Hogan has raced into the ring and clocked him on the back of the head with a lead pipe. He quickly surveys the scene and races back off into the crowd, looking around cowardly incase Goldberg somehow survived the blow and was back on his feet. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]'Lord' Steven Regal v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] The former Television Champion against the former multi time NWA/WCW/WWF World Heavyweight Champion. The man who created mass controversy by appearing on WWF programming with Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan proudly holding up high the Big Gold Belt itself. Regal was in peak form, and really seemed to be gaining ascendency. We even had time for the great Flair face flop. Flair though is a 'relic' of sorts himself, a legend, and knows every way under the sun to win a match. And boy, didn't Regal's ribs get a thorough pounding. Red raw baby. Get that into your blue blood. But Regal just hit a couple of high knee lifts to bring back some ascendency. But as he bowed for the crowd, as if Queen Elizabeth herself was there, Ric grabbed a handful of tights and rolled him up...1...2...3! The ultimate dirtiest player in the game sure knows how to win a match! WOOOOOOOOOOO!! [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Ric Flair[/CENTER] Backstage, 'The Enforcer' Arn Anderson knocked on the private dressing room door of 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho. Jericho strolled out, and poked his head out the door. "Junor... what the hell is the meaning of this? This is Thursday Night Jericho.." "You're damn right it is..." "I'm the World Heavyweight Champion, do you have no respect, junior?" "Plenty. But I just thought, since it's your show and all... well, you've got a match Junior." "WHAT?!" "Against... LEX LUGER! And he's on his way to the ring now! You see Chris Jericho, the nWo messes tradition, but the Four Horsemen will never mess with honour. And what's more honourable then seeing you hand over your Championship.. TONIGHT!" Jericho slams the door in a fit of rage, as Anderson walks off proud as punch. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c) v 'The Total Package' Lex Luger[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Jericho looked flustered and start arguing immediately with Nick Patrick, who said he was powerless to overturn the actions of Arn Anderson. Luger used this as an opportunity to his hard right elbow into the small of the back of Jericho, who went down like a bag of suds. Jericho kept whining about the fact he was in the match, and began begging off to Luger, who turned to the referee to check if he was serious, only to allow Jericho to bring Luger down to size with a low blow. Jericho got distracted at one point when Randy Savage appeared from the back and joined Tony Schiavone, Mike Tenay and Bobby Heenan at commentary. Luger tried to power back, but everytime he did Jericho seemed to have something up his sleeve. Whether it be a devious move, or a genuine display of his all round brilliance in the ring, he usually found a way. Luger seemed to though gain a late surge, and started clearing out with a series of elbow smashes off the ropes. Jericho was drowsy, and Luger attempted the TORTURE RACK! But Jericho grabbed hold of Luger's neck and turned it into a spiked DDT! Luger was old cold. Jericho stood up and put his right boot on his chest, nonchalantly watching as the referee counted to 3. [CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho[/CENTER] After the match, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage, who had for the last half of the match joined the commentary team, walked towards the ring, but Jericho merely held the Championship title high, pointing to the name bar on it reading Chris Jericho!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks[/B] Kidman, Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis v Chavo Guerrero Jr, Juventud Guerrera and Hector Garza Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) 'Lord' Steven Regal v Wrath WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero (c) v Rey Mysterio Jr 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v 'Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v Yuji Nagata WCW Television Championship: 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) v Silver King 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart v Raven and a Mystery Partner WCW United States Champion 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and Bill Goldberg v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Scott 'Flash' Norton Harlem Heat v The Steiner Brothers Sting and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash

Another good show buddy, really enjoyed it. I like the Hogan - Jericho tension. [B]Kidman, Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr, Juventud Guerrera and Hector Garza [I]Getting more of a push[/I] Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) v [B]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta)[/B] [I]Not sure why, just fancy them to pick up the win[/I] [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Wrath [I]Much more to offer[/I] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Rey Mysterio Jr [I]Clings on to the title[/I] [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [/B]v 'Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay [I]Going through a bit of a renaissance as of late[/I] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v Yuji Nagata WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c)[/B] v Silver King [I]Best man for the belt[/I] 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart v [B]Raven and a Mystery Partner[/B] [I]Interested to see who this partner is[/I] [B]WCW United States Champion 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and Bill Goldberg[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Scott 'Flash' Norton [I]Goldberg won't lose and he and Benoit are far more valuable than Norton ever will be[/I] [B]Harlem Heat[/B] v The Steiner Brothers [I]Hooooge match, but Heat have been getting more screen time[/I] [B]Sting and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash [I]Faces to get one up on the heels for the time being. Besdies, both could do with a bit of a boost at the moment[/I] Looks like it'll be a good card.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;541723]Another good show buddy, really enjoyed it. I like the Hogan - Jericho tension. [B]Kidman, Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr, Juventud Guerrera and Hector Garza [I]Getting more of a push[/I] Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) v [B]nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta)[/B] [I]Not sure why, just fancy them to pick up the win[/I] [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Wrath [I]Much more to offer[/I] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Rey Mysterio Jr [I]Clings on to the title[/I] [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair [/B]v 'Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay [I]Going through a bit of a renaissance as of late[/I] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart v Yuji Nagata WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c)[/B] v Silver King [I]Best man for the belt[/I] 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart v [B]Raven and a Mystery Partner[/B] [I]Interested to see who this partner is[/I] [B]WCW United States Champion 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and Bill Goldberg[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Scott 'Flash' Norton [I]Goldberg won't lose and he and Benoit are far more valuable than Norton ever will be[/I] [B]Harlem Heat[/B] v The Steiner Brothers [I]Hooooge match, but Heat have been getting more screen time[/I] [B]Sting and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash [I]Faces to get one up on the heels for the time being. Besdies, both could do with a bit of a boost at the moment[/I] Looks like it'll be a good card.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the picks as always mate. Glad you're seeing the Flair renaissance, I guess it's not hard to realise I favour 'Naitch' like no other. Absolute legend. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Love to see more tips, even just to amuse the birthday boy in me. WOOOO!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/theschavionereport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Welcome fans to another edition of the Schiavone report. Now Boomer Sooner free, University of Oklahoma free, and the king of over kill and over hyperbole free, making this the greatest internet wrestling report reaching audiences worldwide, perhaps even outter space. It's scary to think where this internet thing is going to take us. As I reminisce here of my outstanding career I oft remember back to how it used to be, where we'd fill small halls and have the greatest damn atmosphere ever as the scariest looking creatures ever such as the men with the Golden Sickles from Ruski land themselves would take over the commentary position for an interview which would scare the living day lights out of anyone. But I digress. I want to pick the bones out of an issue currently facing our outstanding broadcast on Thursday night. It was the issue of 'Lord' Steven Regal, bowing before her majesty in a match with 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair. Oh my lord I have seen this so many times, and still wrestlers don't seem to learn. Ric Flair always has a way out of everything. I don't know if it's the Four Horsemen in him necessarily, I just think it's the dedication he shows to winning a match. My colleague Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan talked to me after a recent show where 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho, the current WCW World Heavyweight Champion, used a low blow to beat 'Macho Man' Randy Savage. Heenan believes if Flair did that in my eyes it would be ok. And more than likely, he's right. But here's the difference. I know Ric Flair is fighting to salvage World Championship Wrestling, I know Chris Jericho representing the New World Order, the most devile, disgraceful pack of heathens to walk this free earth is doing whatever he can to ravage the tradition of World Championship Wrestling. Now, I want to talk about that tradition, and this is something the likes of my old pal Gerry Brisco, who recently remarked that he'd like to come up and slug me one for giving away the World Wrestling Federation's results, as if anyone really cared for them anyway, it's something the likes of Brisco could really learn about. You see, Brisco should have an idea. He was brought up through the NWA systems before the greenback took the better of him. In 1984, as co-owner of Georgia Championship Wrestling he sold out to Vince McMahon Jr, forever changing the face of professional wrestling for the worse. He sold out to the biggest sell out of them all. A man who would bend over for a fellow gent to lay his lips on his dairy-eer to get a reaction. A man who would sink that low. So what does tradition entail? Tradition entails believing in where you've come from, acknowledging it, using it as the core foundation to where you take it, but never losing sight of what you once were. Tradition means you don't lose sight of history. Some claim the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, which is the precursor of the WCW World Heavyweight Championship can go back 50 odd years. THAT's tradition. Ric Flair is such a huge part of this lineage, so his place in the Four Horsemen attempting to reclaim tradition as the centrepoint of World Championship Wrestling at the expense of the rogue elements imposed by the New World Order is fitting. But I disgress, again. I want to talk about one more superstar on the rise here in World Championship Wrestling. He's home grown, he's our very own Wrath. He's a born superstar in my eyes. This coming Monday Nitro he has a very difficult match against 'Lord' Steven Regal. This may well go down as one of the greatest matches in the history of professional wrestling. You have the instinctive technical aspects of Regal, coupled with a hard edge as well, against the raw powerhouse Wrath. Wrath may be the most damaging competitor in the last 10 years of professional wrestling, excluding perhaps the Giant. Pound for pound the true greats of our sport like Eddie Guerrero and Silver King would still struggle against a man mountain like Wrath. I think Wrath, along with Reese could be main eventing Starrcade 1998, fighting for the coveted, TRADITIONAL, WCW World Heavyweight Championship. There's nothing about him I don't like. He is one of the truly great specimens in our great sport. And that's just great, I truly think it's great he's so great. My prediction for Nitro is that Wrath is wipe the floor with Regal, and announce himself as the man to end the reign of Chris Jericho in quick time. Here's how I would book Wrath from here on in, at Nitro he should destroy Regal, at Thunder he should be put in a handicap match against Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio Jr, Hector Garza, Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, La Parka, Lizmark Jr, and he should win by knock out by knocking them all out within a minute flat, and then at Slamboree with Hogan having to pull out against Goldberg he should wipe the floor with him. From there, all that's left is perhaps to give Kevin Nash the Pump Handle Slam and then focus his attentions on Chris Jericho. Perhaps the only thing holding Wrath back is a truly great manager, and who else to fill that role than that truly legendary manager, Robert Fuller. Well, for now, that's all from Atlanta, Georgia. Remember, you can always rely on me for the truth, for opinions that are valid and to bring some clarity into what really happens in the greatest professional sports organisation of them all. Yours Truly Always, you fans are the greatest ever, Boomer Sooner-Hyperbole Free, TS [QUOTE]NB: The thoughts expressed in the Schiavone Report are not my own, it's a subtle ribbing of the way WCW arrogantly thought back in the day. And yes, that includes talking about acknowledgement and then not acknowledging that Wrath is largely from the WWF.[/QUOTE]

Still trying to get caught up, so here goes nothing. [B] Kidman, Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr, Juventud Guerrera and Hector Garza Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) v[B] nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta)[/B] [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Wrath WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Eddie Guerrero (c) [/B]v Rey Mysterio Jr 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair v 'Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart [/B]v Yuji Nagata WCW Television Championship:[B] 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) [/B]v Silver King 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart v [B]Raven and a Mystery Partner[/B] [B]WCW United States Champion 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and Bill Goldberg[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Scott 'Flash' Norton Harlem Heat v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] [B]Sting and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash

Kidman, Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis v [B]Chavo Guerrero Jr, Juventud Guerrera and Hector Garza[/B] [I]Chavo with the pinfall.[/I] [B]Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) [I]The push of the Chairman continues in this international 3 way dance![/I] [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Wrath [I]Lord Steven comes up with some way to outwrestle the power of Wrath[/I] WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Eddie Guerrero (c)[/B] v Rey Mysterio Jr [I]Eddie G continues in a path toward a match with his nephew.[/I] [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v 'Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay [I]Whooooo![/I] [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Yuji Nagata [I]Yuji is a decent wrestler but he's not the Excellence of Execution.[/I] WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c)[/B] v Silver King [I]Another Horsemen victory. Is there any other choice?[/I] 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart v [B]Raven and a Mystery Partner[/B] [I]Maybe Stevie Richards as the mystery partner?[/I] [B]WCW United States Champion 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and Bill Goldberg[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Scott 'Flash' Norton [I]The Horsemen rule over the new world oder![/I] Harlem Heat v [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] [I]Big fan of the Steiner Brothers here. Maybe a return of the Steiner DDT or the Steinerizer?[/I] Sting and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage v [B]WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash[/B] [I]Jericho continues to find ways to win![/I]

[QUOTE=tristram;542135]and the king of over kill and over hyperbole free, making this the greatest internet wrestling report reaching audiences worldwide, perhaps even outter space. [/QUOTE] Fantastic start! [QUOTE=tristram;542135]I know Ric Flair is fighting to salvage World Championship Wrestling, I know Chris Jericho representing the New World Order, the most devile, disgraceful pack of heathens to walk this free earth is doing whatever he can to ravage the tradition of World Championship Wrestling.[/QUOTE] The hyperbole on how evil the nWo is made me genuinely laugh out loud. Aside form that, I enjoyed the humour, the irony of the homegrown talent/Wrath bit, the Reese cameo and the little pop at Brisco. I want to include the Brisco thing we've discussed in a storyline, but the only real place I can get it to fit in for FMTA is the main storyline of 2001 that I have planned. Which is a shame because I think you would enjoy that little bit, even if no-one else did! But yeah, enjoyed the report again, I always enjoy your out of ring bits.

[B]Kidman, Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr, Juventud Guerrera and Hector Garza [B]Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr)[/B] v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Wrath WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero (c) v [B]Rey Mysterio Jr[/B] [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v 'Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay [B]Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Yuji Nagata WCW Television Championship: [B]'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c)[/B] v Silver King 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart v [B]Raven and a Mystery Partner[/B] WCW United States Champion 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and Bill Goldberg v [B]'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Scott 'Flash' Norton[/B] [B]Harlem Heat[/B] v The Steiner Brothers [B]Sting and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash

What is Schiavone smoking? Wrath vs Reese at Starrcade's main event.... yuck! [B] Kidman, Ultimo Dragon and Psicosis[/B] v Chavo Guerrero Jr, Juventud Guerrera and Hector Garza Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lodi and Lenny Lane) v [B]nWo Japan[/B] (Masahiro Chono and The Great Muta) [B]'Lord' Steven Regal[/B] v Wrath WCW Cruiserweight Championship: [B]Eddie Guerrero[/B] (c) v Rey Mysterio Jr [B]'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B] v 'Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay [B] Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/B] v Yuji Nagata WCW Television Championship:[B] 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko [/B](c) v Silver King 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart v[B] Raven and a Mystery Partner [/B] [B]WCW United States Champion 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit and Bill Goldberg[/B] v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Scott 'Flash' Norton [B] Harlem Heat[/B] v The Steiner Brothers [B]Sting and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage[/B] v WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho and 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash

[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]The saga continues...[/COLOR][/RIGHT] The room was still bright, despite the lights outside largely dimming. It was cold out, even though Atlanta was in the middle of it's warmest season. The three men sat around the table, each eagarly playing the game of life chess trying to make wind of what move their opponent had two moves from now. Eric Bischoff, World Championship Wrestling President sat tediously. His turmultuous relationship with Head of Creative Mark Daniels was going more heated by the second. The first half of the meeting was looking at the budgets as managed by Bischoff, under the loose constraints of the third man, Ted Turner. The budgets were dull, but some of the marketing plans were - wild. KISS wild. Bischoff's mind had worked like a turrett out of control, planning decadent celebrations of World Championship Wrestling's supremacy and even going as far as to try and truly launch the promotion as an entity that had transcended the traditional boundaries of cult status professional wrestling group. Bischoff truly wanted to take over Hollywood, he wanted WCW to expand and become the new generation's version of Disney with a varied portfolio targetting various niche markets. Daniels was far from impressed. In his mind the promotion had already shown signs of losing what made it special - wrestling. Lately he had felt as if his tenuous grip on the 'book' was slipping thanks to Bischoff's political stroke. He defiantly opposed the large scale plans labelling them as ego exaggerators and nothing more. The tension between the expansive Bischoff and the traditional Daniels was growing to a boiling point, and Turner knew it. So when Daniels opened up his strategy planbook and showed it to Bischoff, he knew of the response. He already figured that there would be one sticking point in particular, but he had already formulated a political plan to folly Bischoff's tactics. He had already been on the phone to Turner a good three hours before the executive briefing, and had him on his side. Bischoff himself knew that his relationship with Billionaire Ted was skating on thin ice, with the wrestling franchise still not completely thrilled with the events of Starrcade '97, an event long ago in many minds but not forgotten by Turner or Daniels. As the book opened to the particular segment, Bischoff stood up in frustration. He looked to Turner who sat stoically, and then looked at Daniels and shook his head. "I... I can't do that," Bischoff commented with dismay. "Oh, but I think you can," Daniels said as he returned serve. "The plan is set, Eric, the plan is set..." "You know I can't get him to do that, you just know I can't." "Well ahhhh, see here Eric," Turner weighed in, "You're...ahhhh... doing a good job, but as far as I can see you are no longer in charge of Creative, ahhh. I know ahhhh you have a lot of pull with the boys, just like I ahhh have a lof of pull with the Board of Directors as to who fills that money pit job of yours. I think you're catching my drift..." Bischoff gulped, his mouth narrowed as his lips cringed in disbelief. Flooding through his mind were two thoughts - how had this wrangling ring attendent from the American Wrestling Association usurped Bischoff as the sharpest political mind in professional wrestling. And how could be survive what he was being forced to do. [RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]The saga continues on...[/COLOR][/RIGHT]

Ahhhh... I feel refreshed, I had a few days off celebrating yet another lot of wrinkles on my forehead... shucks for getting older! [CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/mondaynitro.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] "Ladies and gentlemen, prepare for another great night of professional wrestling," Tony Schiavone comments. "Fans, yet another show of absolute mayhem confronts us, this is not pre-taped, unlike that other show where tonight The New Age Outlaws go to a double DQ against the Acolytes... as if that will impress people, OH BOY, what a night we're in for, welcome to the premier wrestling show... MONDAY NITRO!" [CENTER][I]n......W......o NN...NNN...NEW WORLD ORDER FF...FFF...FOR LIFE[/I][/CENTER] "What are they doing here?" Larry Zbysko weasles. "The New World Odour are sickening me Tony..." "They're as classy as Tony's last hair cut," Heenan adds. And out comes 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash and 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho, the World Championship Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion. The pyros pop as Nash laughs and jokes with Jericho, before they hit the ring, and Nash snatches the microphone from David Penzer who looks dumbfounded (how unusual), expecting he was in the ring to make the opening match announcements. "Big Sexy in da hoooooouuuusse!" Despite his heinous attacks of late, Nash holds a bit of charismatic flare with the crowd who still don't greet him entirely with a reindition of boos. Hmmm, booking note, turn him face and give him a different coloured shirt with the nWo logo on it, oh and put Sting in there with him. Smart stuff! "Tony Schiavone, yeah... Tony Schiavone. I've got a little message for you, pal. Of late you've been running your mouth... in MY backyard about this and that. You're calling everything we've managed to do a travesty. When all we've done is lay the foundation for the start of a true revolution. We've been gracious about things, we even gave a moratorium period for the WCW guys to sign over their loyalties to the New World Order, some were smart enough to respond in the right manner. Others remain on Big Sexy's hit list of pain. I've got a message for you Tony, you can gloat all you like about the Four Horsemen, but just like everything else that's been in the nWo's path, they will be.... DESTROYED! Hell, we've already done it once... from WITHIN! So I'm going to give you a message Tony, by January 1st 1999, I guarantee to you that this show will be known as nWo Monday Nitr.." Jericho snatches the microphone from Nash... He walks across to the other side of the ring, and then back again. Nash's arms are out in frustration, he looks genuinely angered that Jericho snatched the microphone off him. "Welcome to... MONDAY NIGHT .... JERICHO! Kev my man, you forgot... didn't you? You forgot I'm the Man of 1004 Holds, including the Saskatchewan Arm Bar, the World Heavyweight Champion... AND...AND...AND, I have two wrestling shows named after me..." Nash nods slowly, before taking the microphone back from Jericho. "Thank you for reminding me. This will be known as nWo Monday Jericho! I guess the message I'm delivering to you Tony, and I'm also delivering to the Four Horsemen is.... this...is....war! And let me tell you, when you roll into our backyard, Flair, ... Anderson.... Benoit.... Goldberg... Malenko.... you put yourself on Big Sexy's Hitlist. The list is long and distinguished, just like something else of mine, but I will guarantee you, we will... win.... the WAR!" [CENTER][I]OOOOH YEAH![/I][/CENTER] And that can only mean one thing, striding down to the ring purposefully, accompanied in the distance as always by the vuluptous Miss Elizabeth is 'Macho Man' Randy Savage. He gets in the ring, and already has a microphone. "Oooh yeah Kevin Nash! I hear you pal yeah, but let me tell you and your little friend next to you, yeah, I was once part of the New World Order. I figured out the cancer that it was eating away at every fibre of my soul, DIG IT! Forget the Four Horsemen pal, you've got to worry about the madness..." Nash starts to laugh, as he takes the microphone back up to his lips, "Hold on, hold on, seriously now... What?" "Yeah you heard me." "That sounded like a challenge Savage. But for you, there's a problem. There's only one of you, pal. Nobody trusts you, whose going to side with..." [CENTER][I]When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse. A wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows comes a Dark Warrior. The purveyor of good, with a voice of silence, and a mission of justice. This is Sting.[/I][/CENTER] As the lights come back on, Sting is standing behind Jericho. Jericho feels the pointy end of his bat on the small of his back, turns around, freaks out and looks to get out of the ring, but he runs into Savage accidentally who assists him out of the ring with a hip toss to the outside. Nash charges at Sting who merely pulls down the top rope, and Nash gets suspended on the top steel cable very uncomfortably, before flopping to the mat. Both Nash and Jericho stand up with each other, and start heading to the back with neither daring to take their eyes of Savage and Sting. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Cruiserweight 6 Man Madness Match Kidman, Ultimo Dragon, and Psicosis v Hector Garza, Juventud Guerrera and Chavo Guerrero Jr[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] A fast, slick match to open up Nitro after the break. The fans love the whacky cruiserweights, particularly the luchadores who come with a purpose to show off their high octane offence each and every week. Many oohs and aahs went through the crowd before Chavo Guerrero Jr was left with Ultimo Dragon in the centre of the ring. Dragon went for his patented Dragon Sleeper, but Chavo showed immense agility to spring his feet up in the air, get loose of the Dragon and pull down the Dragon's head as he fell behind him, creating a kind of inverted DDT. As Ultimo Dragon got up groggily, Chavo had got to the top rope and was able to hit the Tornado DDT for the pinfall. The cruisers were crashed up against the guadrails on the outside after a series of suicide planchas and asai moonsaults to the outside. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, Chavo Guerrero Jr, Hector Garza and Juventud Guerrera[/CENTER][/SIZE] Kidman, who has been crushed against the guardrail courtesy of a Juventud Guerrera suicide plancha, starts walking to the back clutching at his head. Raven, his leader from the Flock abandons his ringside seat and begins smiling and walking with Kidman to the back. Kidman is far from impressed, but Raven enjoys almost vicariously feeling Kidman's pain. As they round the Gorilla Position, Raven runs into Eric Bischoff who is talking to one of the production personnel. "What the hell do you want?" Bischoff asks as Raven hangs over him like a bad smell. "What do I want? Are you asking, what about me? What about Raven? Tonight Bischoff, I want a match..." "Fine, take ... ahhhh, Wrath, I don't care, just get out of my ha..." Raven grabs Bischoff by the leather jacket and pushes him against the wall before getting right in his face. "You didn't listen very well as a child, did you Eric? The question you are supposed to ask is, what type of match does Raven want... Go on..." "Wha...Wh..What kind of match does Raven want?" Bischoff asks pensively. "A tag match. But I want it with.... everyone's new hero, our Olympic golden boy, a man who claims to know pain... Kurt Angle. I want him to feel... MY PAIN!" Bischoff suddenly begins to grin as Raven releases his grip. "I'll tell you what Raven... I've got something on my mind, just like you've got something on yours. I'm sure we could help each other out." "Help each other out? No Eric, I hear Hulk does that for you..." "NO! Not like that, and no he does not! I have a bit of a proposition for you, come this way..." [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) v nWo Japan (Masahiro Chono and Great Muta) v West Hollywood Blondes (Lenny Lane and Lodi)[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Three teams who have had a bit of airtime of late here in WCW, Chono and Muta seem to be getting an extended run being freed up a lot lately by NJPW to compete here. And that's a good thing, because they're both quality wrestlers. They bring their oriental skills to this American audience who is starting to learn to appreciate the stiffness of their approach. Speaking of stiff, the Blondes were on the receiving end, moreso Lenny Lane who copped the red myst from Muta, setting up Chono take him down with a snap suplex, and then head over the top of him to hook him up in the STF. A very impressive victory. After the match, Lenny Lane was picked up by Lodi, who protected him with a protective hug as he took him out of the ring. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via submission, nWo Japan[/SIZE][/CENTER] We cut backstage into the New World Order dressing room. Eric Bischoff is sitting on a leather recliner behind an oak desk smiling, as Raven leaves the dressing room with a grin from ear to ear. Sitting in the corner on a leather sofa is 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan, with that stupid black and white boa feather thing he used to wear. The big orange M&M (c) (tm) (r) was sitting with 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page. Of course, Hogan was still wearing the neckbrace. "Brother, dude... just imagine it. Not only the man who masterminded the destruction of WCW dude by creating the nWo.... but you would become only second in wrestling royalty behind this icon with these pythons, brother." "Yo, what do I have to do?" "Oh it's already set... Tonight dude, you and Scott Norton.... To finish off Bill Goldberg's streak, and also the man who stole your title brother, Chris Benoit..." "Goldberg?" "Yeah that's right dude, Chris Benoit, the man who stole your titl.." "GOLDBERG!!!!?? Are you out of your freakin mind." "Just diamond cut him to hell, dude..." "But... GOLDBERG!!!!! Are you crazy?" "Brother, they said I couldn't slam Andre the Giant, but I sure as hell did. Do you want to be famous, do you want the billion dollar mansions, dude? It's the nWo way brother, and remember...this is for life." [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]'Lord' Steven Regal v Wrath[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Wrath looked to try and physically dominate Regal, but frankly, you need a whole lot more than that to beat this tough Brit. Even Wrath, as much of a no-seller as he is could not withstand tapping out to the Regal Stretch. [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Steven Regal[/CENTER][/SIZE] Post match, 'Lord' Steven Regal took the microphone from David Penzer. He exhaled a couple of mountainous breaths generated from the work out he had just gone through to dismantle Wrath. He walked around the ring and brushed back his hair, before focussing on the fans at ringside. "Well go on, you can't knock that, can you chaps, eh? You all want your hero to [BEEP] well end my career, well don't you? That hero I speak to you all about is Ric Flair. A blimin parasite if ever there was one. Ric Flair, I challenge you to be a man. It would be too far to ask you to be a noble man, but I would like you still to try and be a man. And to be a man you have to show some courage. The way you defeated me this past week showed no courage, my dear old boy. And the sad thing for you is, a relative young superstar like myself had you on the ropes. Ric Flair, I will perform acts of violence upon you that would make the devil cry. You [BEEP] well laern to respect me old boy, I will make you bow down to me. Because I am a British gentlemen, and there's something to be spoken about being a subject of the Queen of all of the Commonwealth, something you dear old boy will respect when I'm through with you...." [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Eddie Guerrero (c) v Rey Mysterio Jr[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Nice to see the Cruiserweight centerpiece move up the card here tonight. Usually our feature midcard presentation would be Wrath versus Reese with an nWo schmoz tonight, but no-sir-ree bob, not for you lucky folk tonight. However, if you were expecting a major spot fest, you were out of luck tonight. These two lads seemed a bit down on petrol, or they were telling a more methodical tale of woe in this heated rivalry. The two pieces of interest involved firstly Eddie Guerrero making a deliberate play at trying to untie the mask of Rey Mysterio Jr, and nearly succeeding. It got down to the last lacing, but Rey was able to roll out of the ring and get it laced up properly. It would of course by a disgrace in the traditional lucha libre world for a man to lose his mask without it being on the line. The other part of the match was Guerrero working over Rey's injured knee, to the point where Mysterio simply had nothing more to give. He was limping horrendously towards the end, but the methodical champion worked him over still moreso enjoying the sight of Rey grimmacing, clutching at his knee and clutching at his mask. Finally, after a brief yet brave resurgence by Rey, Eddie took back control and ended it via the Frogsplash. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via pinfall, and STILL WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Eddie Guerrero[/SIZE][/CENTER] We cut backstage, where Miss Elizabeth has tears building up in her eyes. She has that pensive look of despair on her beautiful face that she's become somewhat renowned for. "Oh Randy... Be careful tonight, you .. you know from within what they're like..." "Yeah, ooh yeah I know what they're like. But that's nothing compared to the Madness." [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]'The Belfast Bruiser' Fit Finlay v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Finlay is as tough as nails, but you need more that than to topple an absolute legend like Flair, who was back to his wheelin dealin best, and even the staunch Irish man had to tap furiously to the Figure Four. Flair had sent a message back to Regal via his close Irish ally. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Ric Flair[/SIZE][/CENTER] "Welcome back fans, and what a night it's alrea..." "Tony, we've got company," Zbysko adds. "It smells like New World Odour." Hall pushes Zbysko out of the chair, and grabs his headset. "That punk never saw it coming. Do you shtick Tony?" "Fans, Monday Nitro is the premier wrestling show, we feature great champions from all over the world, like our next competitor, Bret 'The Hitm.." "Stop right there, punk. By the way Bobby, nice suit..." "Thank you Scott, I appreciate that," Heenan comments. "Now wait one damn second here, you can't interrupt us like this!" Schiavone implores. "I go wherever I want, whenever I want..." Hall comments. "I'd listen to him Tony, the Outsiders Edge scares me like no other," The Weasal notes. "Would you like a cup of tea? Beer perhaps? Cold Turkey?" "Listen here Schiavone, you can call Bret Hart whatever you want, pal. But the fact is, just like Big Kev said earlier, your derogoratary comments are being noted, pal. It's almost like inflammatory propaganda against the New World Order. This is a revolution, an exciting look at the future of professional wrestling. The truth is Bret Hart is nothing, he's a nobody, and he's a never will be. So chico, call the damn match, don't mind me being here though ...analysing your performance." [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]Yuji Nagata v Bret 'The Hitman' Hart[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Oriental wrestling fans unite. Three from NJPW in action tonight. Scott Hall at commentary was full of praise for Nagata as he took down the Hitman early on, but he scarcely believe the comeback from Hart who quickly reasserted control and won the match with his patented Sharpshooter. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, Bret Hart[/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, The Steiner Brothers are walking through the back halls of the arena. They turn a corner to find Harlem Heat. The two teams amble up face to face, before Rick Steiner starts barking. "Fruit booty, you got rabies or sumdin?" Stevie Ray asks. Scott Steiner turns to Rick who looks confused, Scott then gets in Booker's face. "What did your brother ask, boy? It almost sounds to me that you got a problem with this little gremlin, so how about... tonight, the two greatest tag teams in WCW history... go head to head." "Sucka, you bet your [BEEP] it will be on!" Booker responds, as the two teams continue to jaw up to each other. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]WCW Television Championship 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) v Silver King[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Chalk up another one for the impressive return of the Horsemen, cometh the hour cometh the Iceman. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winner:[/B] Via submission, and STILL WCW Television Champion, Dean Malenko[/SIZE][/CENTER] After the break, Raven sits in the bottom rung of the ring, awaiting the arrival of Kurt Angle. The Olympic Champion walks to the ring, gets in the ring and shakes his head as Raven laughs maniacally. [CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart v Raven and Kurt Angle[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] Surprisingly, Angle and Raven were very crisp together. And despite their experience in the tag team ranks across America, Davey Boy and the Anvil couldn't really get into the match as Angle and Raven controlled it with a series of good fluent tag moves. The British Bulldog had a brief uprising taking down Raven, but Angle surprisingly was quickly in when it appeared the Bulldog was getting up enough of a head of steam to look for the Running Powerslam. Finally the match broke down as both teams began brawling in the center of the ring, Anvil went for a big clothesline, but Angle ducked, swivelled around.... there's that slam again! As Smith watched it unfold, he was hit by Raven's Evenflow for the pinfall. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Kurt Angle and Raven[/SIZE][/CENTER] Kurt Angle went over to the opposing turnbuckle, climbed it and held his arms aloft celebrating with the crowd. Raven stood behind him clapping, Angle turned around and noticed his support and nodded although he still looked surprised. And he should have been, because straight after Raven pulled Angle down from the turnbuckle and forced him to stand toe to toe. Raven then spat in his face, before both men began throwing haymakers all over the show. They forced each other out of the ring and began brawling up the aisles, until Angle got Raven and irish whipped him hard into the steel guardrails with such force that he sneered in hurt before returning to normal service and enjoying the pain. Angle looked confused and shook his head before leaving. Backstage, 'Mean' Gene Okerlund was standing by with 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan. "Alright Tony, I thank you. I have with me of course none other than 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan, and Hulk, as a man whose being up down the highway with you for many many years, I struggle to believe the transformation that's come over you since Bash at the Beach 1996. You were a man I could once trust, but now the various dirt sheets are proclaiming that your neck injury is a fake. So Hogan, I ask you, is it a..." "You ask me nothing, brother. You're right Gene, we have been up and down the highways many many times. Because like the rest of the parasites backstage brother, and all these redneck fans, you've ridden on the coat tails of Hulk Hogan forever and a day. You all cheered for me and worshipped the ground on which I walked on, as you should have, for being the man to take his vitamins, say his prayers, and do it for all his little hulkamaniacs. But you know something brother? The more things changed, the more things stayed the same. Brother, I kept my end of the deal, but those rednecks stopped believed. The leeches backstage brother they kept trying to take a pound of flesh from the Hulkster, until I did what I had to. I responded to the taunts, I responded to the chants, and I destroyed Hulkamania. Forever brother, forever. But as anyone who knows me from driving up and down the highways brother, you know that I fear nobody. Now it doesn't matter brother if it's Andre the Giant in front of 90,000, it doesn't matter if it's Nature Boy Ric Flair brother, it doesn't even matter if it's Macho Man Randy Savage or Stinger himself dude. I always front up. You know it, I know it, and deep down these redneck fans know it dude. And let me tell you brother, as scarey as most people think Goldberg is brother, he has history to contend with. He has to face the icon. He has to face the man who laid the foundations on which he walks. But like all the farcical parasites out there, he doesn't praise me brother. He uses the path I paved for him, but he doesn't respect me. I can tell you right here, right now brother I would love nothing more than to destroy Goldberg...1...2...3, and let me tell you brother, when my neck heals, Goldberg will just have one question to answer..." Hogan starts ripping off his black and white nWo shirt... "WATCHA GONNA DO GOLDBERG... WATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN HOLLYWOOD RUNS WILD OVER YOU!" "Hollywood, for a man who has a supposed serious neck injury, you seemed to be flexing it pretty well there with that shirt ripping..." "You better learn something Gene brother, I may not be medically cleared to face Goldberg at the moment, but rest assured brother, I can always destroy you!" [SIZE="5"][B]Goldberg and the WCW United States Champion 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit v 'The Master of the Diamond Cutter' Diamond Dallas Page and Scott 'Flash' Norton[/B][/SIZE] Flash thought he'd try the long arm of being a powerhouse, but a few of his usual clothelines and a nice belly to belly suplex on Benoit, normal transmission resumed, and quickly Benoit exposed Norton and made him flea for a tag. Page came into the ring and both men began flurrying fists full of rage, until Page surprisingly took control when Norton was able to distract Charles Robinson and allow Page to rake the eyes of Benoit. Page started to take control, and gradually began wearing down Benoit. It was like an old school mat wrestling exhibition, but every old school trick Page tried the perfectionist in Benoit had a way to counter and get out of it. After what seemed an eternity, after several failed efforts, Benoit tagged in Goldberg who of course... well, we know what happened. The unfortunate recipient, Scott Norton. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Chris Benoit and Bill Goldberg[/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]Video[/B] "I am the Icon of professional wrestling, brother..." .... "I am a living wrestling immortal, dude..." .... "I am professional wrestling..." .... [RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]"You once were. Now you're... NEXT!"[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]Harlem Heat v The Steiner Brothers[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] Despite a lack of understanding between these two forces at the moment, neither could deny how much respect has been build up between these two teams. Both teams have mammoth amounts of tag team championship reigns, both have stood the test of time, and both know the art of tag team wrestling to perfection. Out of all these athletes, the one man who appears to have a massive upside is Booker T. And this match allowed him to showcase a lot of his skill. Stevie Ray was struggling against some slick tag work by the Steiners, but finally Booker got in and was able to clear house. He executed a couple of stunning standing side kicks, delivered to perfection. But just as the bout appeared heading for a Harlem Heat cruscendo, Booker got blindsided as he posed arrogantly by Scott Steiner. Stevie Ray came running in, but Rick Steiner was able to cut him off with a clothesline. And another. He then sent him into the corner and started pounding mercilessly on Stevie's head. With Stevie Ray out of the picture, both Booker and Scott Steiner went to the top rope. Both men flurried right hands in desperation of the anxiety created by the situation. Both men were hooked... who had the advantage... WOW! Frankensteiner! 1.....2......3! The Steiners get what some might see as somewhat of an upset, which for a team of their calibre tells how good Harlem Heat are at the present time. [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, the Steiner Brothers[/SIZE][/CENTER] Backstage, 'Mean' Gene Okerlund is standing with 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting. "Alright Tony, I'm back here with Randy Savage and Sting, who tonight will tag up against Chris Jericho the World Heavyweight Champion and Kevin Nash, of the nWo. Firstly Sting, tonight you accepted the challenge to team with this man, how do you feel about this?" Sting moves over to the microphone but says nothing, staring coldly into the eyes of Okerlund. Savage slaps him on the back before moving him back. "Well ahhh Gene yeah they say I have the madness through my veins. But look at this man. His veins are cold, his intensity is like lightning in a wild storm yeah. And he's a man of his word. A man who let's his actions do the talking. Yeah and I've got no doubt tonight, he's going to be doing a lot of communicating, if you know what I'm saying... OOOOOH YEAH!" [SIZE="5"][B][CENTER]'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash and WCW World Heavyweight Champion 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho v 'Macho Man' Randy Savage and Sting[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] The main event of the evening. Two forces from very different backgrounds face up to each other in an epic nWo v WCW battle. A battle of attrition as the veterans Sting and Savage take on the changing face of professional wrestling in Chris Jericho and the man seeming to take leadership of the Pac, Kevin Nash. It was a slow tense bout. Intermittent flurries of passion raged in the match with roughouse fighting, but generally both teams were timid, waiting for one other to make a mistake. Finally, after a few minutes it started to open up, and referee NIck Patrick really started losing control of who the legal man was. It was almost as if he had given up on that part of the rulebook and allowed it to become a free-for-all. This worked in Savage and Sting's advantage, Sting wanted to prove to Jericho for once and for all that Sting was the real World Champion, and Savage wanted to show the nWo that he had truly changed his ways and could see the error of theirs. You know Sting's fought a hard, brutal match that by the end of the match there is only a smidgen of face pace remaining. All kinds of dirty tricks were being thrown in by the New World Order to save face. Sting appeared to be gaining dominance, and even the bigger Kevin Nash was struggling physically. He sent him into the corner... STINGER SPLASH! Into the opposite corner, STINGER SPLASH! He thumped his chest wildly as Nash stumbled. Jericho ran into the ring to save Nash, but Savage ran in and grabbed Jericho throwing him over the top rope. Savage though was hooked by Jericho and both men tumbled to the outside. Nick Patrick was trying to keep an eye on the fighting on the outside, .... BANG! Just as Sting looked to be gaining control. Scott Hall crashed him over the head with a steel chair. Nash draped his arm over, as Hall slid out of the ring and Patrick finally saw Nash covering...1....2......No, not like this, NO! 3! [CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]Your Winners:[/B] Via pinfall, Kevin Nash and Chris Jericho[/SIZE][/CENTER] As Scott Hall picked up Kevin Nash, to hold his arm aloft, Bret 'The Hitman' Hart came charging into the ring. Scott Hall caught him coming just in the knick of time and was able to get himself and Nash the hell out of the ring and up into the relative safety of the crowd. Hart berated them, while also making sure Sting was alright as Nitro faded to black.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/thunder.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Quick Picks[/B] Evan Karagias v Psicosis Dancing Fools (Disco Inferno and 'Das Wunderkind' Alex Wright v Los Vengadores ('The Chairman of WCW' La Parka and Lizmark Jr) WCW Television Championship: 'The Man of 1000 Holds' Dean Malenko (c) v Masahiro Chono 'Lord' Steven Regal v 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair Johnny Grunge v Goldberg WCW World Heavyweight Championship: 'Lionheart' Chris Jericho (c) v WCW United States Champion 'Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tristramwcw/theschavionereport.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Hello to all my great fans out there, and welcome to another outstanding edition of the Schiavone Report. Remember guys, this is the report you can personally rely on to get up to date accurate information as well as ground-breaking opinions. I can assure all of our great fans that this report will focus only on what is ground breaking in professional wrestling. If you want social gossip, pick up a copy of Cleo or perhaps a BBQ Cookbook. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about! Well guys, what a show we just had in Tampa, Florida. And boy, let me tell you as the hot season begins to steam up that things were very fiery for us on WCW Monday Nitro. It would appear that some of my comments in the Schiavone Report, and indeed from the broadcast position has started to upset the Outsiders from the nWo. Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan seemed to be almost sympathetic to the plight of the nWo when in one of the darkest moments in the history of our great sport, Scott Hall pushed the 'Living Legend' Larry Zbysko out of his rightful commentary position last night. To Bobby Heenan, all I have to say to you is, shut up. Fans, what we have happening in our sport at the moment is history making. I cannot make it anymore clearer, everything we love and adore about our great sport is changing due to the dark attacks laid on us by the nWo. So Nash, Hall, yeah even you Bischoff, I don't care what you have to say about me, I don't care if you power bomb me, hell I have a pretty good attorney to take care of that, but I do care when you run down this great sport of ours. We're not scared of you, the fans won't be dictated to, and neither will I. So how about picking on someone your own size? Yeah, well how do you like that? I was surprised on Nitro when 'Lord' Steven Regal, as gifted and talented an individual as he is, and fans there's no denying he is, is the fact he defeated Wrath. Wrath seemed to be in prime form, including giving us the full arm drag and twist. I still believe Wrath will be our World Heavyweight Champion before too long guys, but it's my opinion that he is suffering from an injury at the moment and that is the reason for a spate of recent losses. The last thing I want to talk to you all about is the Georgia Bulldogs. Jim Donnan is a great coach and I'm sure he can lead the Bulldogs to more bowl victories beyond New Year's Outback Bowl. You keep barking away there Uga, our great university will rise again. I have more great tales to tell next week, if it makes me happy talking to you about this I'm sure you great fans are being entertained too. Maybe a Barbeque Recipe list? Na, I'll leave that to the amateurs. So long fans, make sure you tune into Thunder. I have a feeling that Goldberg could be about to suffer his first defeat ever, as one half of that dangerous tables tag team Public Enemy, Johnny Grunge, gets his opportunity. I've got a lot of time for Johnny, he's a future United States Champion without doubt. Yours Truly TS

Archived