Harlem Wrestling Alliance...Bad just got a lot worse!

[CENTER][B]HWA Presents… [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Harlem Hangover[/COLOR][/SIZE] Live from The Western Gymnasium in New Jersey Attendance: 36[/B] [B] Redneck Bill Vs. Bulletproof[/B] The match everyone wanted to see. And by everyone I mean all 36 fans. And by all 36 fans I mean me, and by me I mean it was the only storyline I had at the moment. Needless to say they were both exhausted, the fans hated it, and they allowed the match to drag in the middle. Thank god there’s beer at these events. Redneck Bill defeated Bulletproof in 10:37 by pinfall with a Get Offa Mah Propertah. During the match we also had a masked ma run in and attack Bulletproof. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: F[/COLOR][/B] After the match Bill and the masked man continue their assault on Bulletproof. After several minutes the masked man takes off his mask to reveal…Lee Wright. Redneck Bill goes on to say how Wright is his nephew and together they are going to cripple all the N****** of the world! [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: F+[/COLOR][/B] [B]HWA Title Match: Magnum Johnson Vs. The Baby Killer[/B] Why did we have this match without any type of hype? Well because like all half way decent people in HWA The Baby Killer realized if he ever wanted a real wrestling career he needed to get the hell out of dodge. And did just that signing a developmental contract with CCW. Magnum Johnson defeated The Baby Killer in 9:58 by pinfall with a Street Justice. Magnum Johnson makes defense number 5 of his HWA King of New York title. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Final Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] Notes: Well the show was a success, and hopefully it got Johnson that much more over. Losing Corporal Doom is really going to hurt us, hopefully Lee Wright can take his place. [B]Vital Statistics:[/B] Prestige: 4.2 ([COLOR="Green"]+.1[/COLOR]) Money: 20057 ([COLOR="Red"]-2051[/COLOR]) Pop: 9.0 ([COLOR="Green"]+.6[/COLOR])[/CENTER]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived