If you're losing popularity, then it means your shows aren't rated high enough - put on better shows!!! You need to get 2 grades higher than you current popularity to get an increase, less than that will lose you popularity. It has nothing to do with the match ratio (unless you are also getting messages at the end of the shows about not enough / too many angles)

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;422203] I.e if you have 10 segments on a show 6 of them should be matches.[/QUOTE] You sure it works like that? I thought it was done in terms of timing. So, for sixty percent, 6 minutes in every ten would have to be match related. So 72 minutes of a two hour show should be dedicated to matches. That's my understanding ;). Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=EkmO;422212]Thanks for the help so far, So i have two 120 minute shows. Raw and Smackdown and a sixty minute show ECW. What amount of times should i give matches/angles?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=CubsFan915;422324]120 minutes * 60% match ratio = 72 minutes of matches (and 48 minutes of angles) 60 minutes * 60% match ratio = 36 minutes of matchs (and 24 minutes of angles)[/QUOTE] Plus you have got to factor in the dark time (Assuming you use it) so the above calculations should be 60% of 140 mins (120 + 20) = 84 mins matches, 56mins angles 60% of 80 mins = 48mins matches, 32mins angles Also - you get a 10% leeway in either direction, so for the 2 hour show, you can do anything from 70 to 98 mins of matches, for the one hour show, 40 to 56 mins of matches.

[QUOTE=Rob4590;422533]Plus you have got to factor in the dark time (Assuming you use it) so the above calculations should be 60% of 140 mins (120 + 20) = 84 mins matches, 56mins angles 60% of 80 mins = 48mins matches, 32mins angles Also - you get a 10% leeway in either direction, so for the 2 hour show, you can do anything from 70 to 98 mins of matches, for the one hour show, 40 to 56 mins of matches.[/QUOTE] This is actually how I know you don't have to factor in the dark time. I run the precise minimum length of angles I can get away with by straight calculation of air time. I use my full 20 minutes dark for training matches. I do not receive notes about underusing angles, and by this calculation I should every single show.

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;422544]This is actually how I know you don't have to factor in the dark time. I run the precise minimum length of angles I can get away with by straight calculation of air time. I use my full 20 minutes dark for training matches. I do not receive notes about underusing angles, and by this calculation I should every single show.[/QUOTE] Likewise. Dark time does not factor. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Nevermore;422599]Likewise. Dark time does not factor. Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure dark time does factor in. I'm putzing around with a CGC game and I had the show set up exactly to the minute of the maximum Match time I could use and it worked out for a few shows. Then I realized one or two of my workers was complaining about being used so I put them in a dark match and I go the not enough angles message on that show. I tested it again by doing another show just at the maximum amount of time for matches and then with a dark match going over the maximum time again and then with dark time using both mactehs and angles to hit the maximum match time I could use and wouldn't you know dark time counts.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;422616]I'm pretty sure dark time does factor in. I'm putzing around with a CGC game and I had the show set up exactly to the minute of the maximum Match time I could use and it worked out for a few shows. Then I realized one or two of my workers was complaining about being used so I put them in a dark match and I go the not enough angles message on that show. I tested it again by doing another show just at the maximum amount of time for matches and then with a dark match going over the maximum time again and then with dark time using both mactehs and angles to hit the maximum match time I could use and wouldn't you know dark time counts.[/QUOTE] My experience differs; I fill my dark time entirely, two eight-minute matches plus their setup time. I run a two-hour show with 80% match ratio, and book only 12 minutes of angle - precisely 10% of that two hours. I have yet to receive the message.

I run my wwf *dott game* exactuly at 30% angles for main show stuff*my ration is 60/40* I run all dark matches some times and when i do i don't get a messesge about it. I really don't think dark show has an effect on the main show percentage.

Archived