Rock on the Range

ACCBiggz

I know we have a few people from Ohio on the boards and some from surrounding states... anyone from GDS besides me going to this? I'm only going to Saturday's showing as I only want to really see Disturbed. The line-up for Saturday [QUOTE][B]MAIN STAGE[/B] Finger Eleven:1:20pm Shinedown: 2:30pm Killswitch Engage: 3:50pm Serj Tankian: 5:10pm Staind: 6:30pm Disturbed: 8:05pm Stone Temple Pilots: 9:25pm [I](First time back on stage live together)[/I] [B]THE ODPS STAGE:[/B] Drive A: 12:00pm Ashes Divide: 12:45pm Airbourne: 1:55pm Red: 3:15pm 10 Years: 4:35pm Theory of a Deadman: 5:55pm Filter: 7:25pm[/QUOTE]

Sunday's scheudle is good too, but with gas and hotel it wouldn't have been worth it unless I had the opportunity to plan way ahead in advance. Next year I may plan a bit in advance to attend both days. But for day two the only band I would really find essential is Alter Bridge, Sevendust/Seether/PapaRoach are just bonuses. And 3DD and Kid Rock aren't what I would pay for to see as headliners personally. [B]THE ODPS STAGE:[/B] 2:00pm - Saving Abel 12:45pm - Rev Theory 2:00pm - Black Tide 3:20pm - Bobaflex 4:45pm - Drowning Pool 6:10pm - Sevendust [B]THE MAIN STAGE:[/B] 1:20pm - Five Finger Death Punch 2:35pm - Alter Bridge 3:55pm - Flyleaf 5:20pm - Seether 6:55pm - Papa Roach 8:10pm - 3 Doors Down 9:40pm - Kid Rock

Well, you could still theorhetically make it to Reading/Leeds at some point and get a great festival. And had I planned in advance I would like to go to Bonnaroo in Tennessee sometime too. Nothing like Rock + Comedy. Metallica, Chris Rock, a midnight chat session with David Cross, and tons more in a 4 day camping excursion... brilliant.

[QUOTE=ACCBiggz;423162]Sunday's scheudle is good too, but with gas and hotel it wouldn't have been worth it unless I had the opportunity to plan way ahead in advance. Next year I may plan a bit in advance to attend both days. But for day two the only band I would really find essential is Alter Bridge, Sevendust/Seether/PapaRoach are just bonuses. And 3DD and Kid Rock aren't what I would pay for to see as headliners personally. [B]THE ODPS STAGE:[/B] 2:00pm - Saving Abel 12:45pm - Rev Theory 2:00pm - Black Tide 3:20pm - Bobaflex 4:45pm - Drowning Pool 6:10pm - Sevendust [B]THE MAIN STAGE:[/B] 1:20pm - Five Finger Death Punch 2:35pm - Alter Bridge 3:55pm - Flyleaf 5:20pm - Seether 6:55pm - Papa Roach 8:10pm - 3 Doors Down 9:40pm - Kid Rock[/QUOTE] Saturday to me is the better line up... from this I would really like to see Seether, Flyleaf, Papa Roach, Alter Bridge, 3 Doors Down(iffy), and Drowning Pool. I wish I lived in Ohio... speaking of Ohio why isn't Hawthorne Heights on either of the days.. not saying they're good just there a local band and you'd think they'd get a good draw. They're what, Emo/rock?

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;423183]Where in Ohio is this? I keep hearing ads for it on the radio, but don't pay attention. I probably won't go, just wondering.[/QUOTE] Columbus Crew Stadium. Tickets sold out in hours, especially Day One. For a time Day One or Two-Day Passes were about 180 on eBay and StubHub. Then they re-issued tickets and Day One sold out in minutes... not sure about Day Two anymore. But now at least on StubHub Day One and Two Day passes are down to like 80-100 since its close to the event.

Man, Id love to see Serge Tanakian's solo stuff live... quite a decent album to listen to. Wish I was going to Leeds Fest this year, havent been since 2004 :( Tho this years line-up would cause mass headaches from me to choose between Main Stage headliners The Killers and NME Tent headliners Manic Street Preachers.... god knows where I would go!! Plus would love to see RATM live again.... having seen their last 2 UK shows before they broke up in 2000... tho Zach does look funny with his afro

Archived