RAW spoiler????

GDE71

[quote=Eisen-verse;425412]He isn't fired but he has been suspended for 60 days due to failing the wellness policy. It says so on pwinsider.com. So I guess that's the reason why they abruptly had him "fired".[/quote] Hmm. I was reading pwinsider last night and either it wasn't there or I missed it. What is Regal doing? weed/painkillers/juice??

[QUOTE=Eisen-verse;425412]He isn't fired but he has been suspended for 60 days due to failing the wellness policy. It says so on pwinsider.com.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I think Regal would have to do something of epic proportions to get fired! He's been a great company guy and filled any sh*tty role they've given to perfection over the years. He's the very epitome of a solid, reliable worker (in all capacities), imo. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Nevermore;425448]Yeah, I think Regal would have to do something of epic proportions to get fired! He's been a great company guy and filled any sh*tty role they've given to perfection over the years. He's the very epitome of a solid, reliable worker (in all capacities), imo. Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] You hit the nail on the head right there. William Regal would make my top 5 fave workers list everytime.

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;425449]You hit the nail on the head right there. William Regal would make my top 5 fave workers list everytime.[/QUOTE] Absoultely, me too! Interestingly, he and Raven (another of my favourites - what? It wasn't obvious :p) have something in common: they both had [I]great [/I]matches with Goldberg on WCW tv. For extremely different resons, though :D. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Wrestlinginc.com said he violated the wellness policy for a second time and got suspended for 60 days. WWE.com announced it this morning. I think they are taking him off TV for a long time and have him do backstage stuff. So now if he doesn't take rehab he's gone or what? Hardy refused to do rehab and he came back. I also agree with the above posts saying that Regal has done every crap gimmick to a tee. He does everything so well, well besides being face, but every stupid role he is put in he does a great job and gets the fans to hate him.. exactly what a Heel is supposed to do.

It can't be for Marijuana, he'd just get a fine. I thought I read something about the 'new' stips to the wellness policy that if they get busted for drugs of any kind, and they failed a drug test they had to go to rehab or they would be fired on the spot. It was awhile ago so I don't know.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;425572]I also agree with the above posts saying that Regal has done every crap gimmick to a tee. He does everything so well, well besides being face, but every stupid role he is put in he does a great job and gets the fans to hate him.. exactly what a Heel is supposed to do.[/QUOTE] Are you kidding? I think he plays a face excellently. He made me find the Eugene character almost tolerable for a couple of months and that is some pretty good going! Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Nevermore;425674]Are you kidding? I think he plays a face excellently. He made me find the Eugene character almost tolerable for a couple of months and that is some pretty good going![/QUOTE] Not only does Regal work well as a face, but I have trouble seeing how he wouldn't work as a face even if he kept his usual gimmick without much in the way of alteration. Play up the "streetfighting badass since he was fifteen" aspect a little bit more and you've basically got Steve Austin with a British accent, a willingness to make other workers look good and no spousal abuse record.

Archived