Huge game out, forgot to tell people.....lol

Capelli King

[QUOTE=jamck;436692]ok I wondered why I all of a sudden lost my job and it wouldn't let me train for the army Edit: it says that you are my friend[/QUOTE] Try contacting the admin, i tried to offer a job to you today, seems that it still does not work for some reason:( By the way, today are the party elections!!! You know who to be voting for................Capelli King of course!!!;)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else recieve email alerts about private messeges but not actually have any messeges when you check your inbox? I'm not sure if I'm missing messeges or if it's a problem with the notification system, or something else entirely.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;437843]It is their damn system. I send you dudes quite a few messages, but i see most do not get through for some reason.[/QUOTE] That's interesting. I get the same thing. I've reached skill level 3 by the way, so I should have a place in the next level company.

You should, which sphere do you work in? If it is Weapons, Food then it is me, and you will need to get to level 4 as i upgraded recently:p However if you are level 3 in military and one other skill then you can upgrade to Elite Status (look at the elite status applications) appart from a 200GDR boost, we will make sure your wellness hits 100 as quickly as possible;)

[QUOTE=Capelli King;441129]You should, which sphere do you work in? If it is Weapons, Food then it is me, and you will need to get to level 4 as i upgraded recently:p However if you are level 3 in military and one other skill then you can upgrade to Elite Status (look at the elite status applications) appart from a 200GDR boost, we will make sure your wellness hits 100 as quickly as possible;)[/QUOTE] It's in gifts. I'm having the problem again where I can't send out PMS, as it tells me I'm writing the security code wrong. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Capelli King;442077]That seems unusual, if i send individual messages it usually works fine[/QUOTE] I'll try it again later. Bit of a problem with Tharkas gifts today, despite improving skill the company didn't have enough to pay me my 3.5 GRD a day. A move to Turkey may be on the horizon.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;443954]i think he has cash, maybe it is a bug, or possibly he did not notice that he ran out, PM him and tell him about it[/QUOTE] OK cheers. I'll have a look at things now. My wellness is pretty low compared to previous days so I might wait it out a while.

[email]mizmarkcrow@hotmail.com[/email]. But I think the game already sent me something. At least that's what it told me. Let me check and get back to you. Just a confirmation that I exist, that's all I got. I needed to know that. I forgot my existence, you know. Common occurance. So yeah, invite requested.

[QUOTE=Bluescreen;444690]Joining the underdog sounds like fun, count me in as well. [email]bluescreenodeath08@yahoo.com[/email][/QUOTE] Invite sent. [QUOTE=mizzou24;444692]i will try it [email]mizzou_calvin_24@hotmail.com[/email][/QUOTE] Invite sent.

Archived