Huge game out, forgot to tell people.....lol

Capelli King

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need at least 60 gold. Maybe some of you guys can band together and use your gold from the invites? 5 invites are 25 gold. SO lets say make a join venture with 3 part owners if you wish. Next you could post a PLC offer and get more gold from other party members. In short, it will not cost you any gold if you play it clever. It would cost 30 Euros if you were to pay for it. Another option for the company is that you could go to the Food buisiness. And go got a level 3 company. I can move mine up to a level 4. Only thing we need to make an agreement. You hire all employees from Tharkas when they get to level 3 and i hire them once they pass level 4 (you cannot hire people below your level of company) I could also put in some gold to get you to level 3 as it will cost a minimum of 100 gold to get to level 3.

Destiny if you have some invites give me a shout on [email]holton.phil@hotmail.co.uk[/email] as I have some people who'd like to use them and give you gold :) Also my company is up and running - let me know if you need a job!

Get level 3 food .. that seems to work for me.. as you lose 1 wellness for training in the military and 1 for working but level 3 gives you 3 a day .. so do the math you gain 3 then lose 2 so you increase by one a day... whats your name in the game.. I'll send you a gift to help you out a bit. Houses help you too, but those seem to be very scarce. I just bought a house for like nearly 400GRD for a level 2.

Well holy crap what a day. Managed to start getting people from IRC signing up - should have new members to the political party and I now have 11 employees under my belt. Had donations to the running of the company too in exchange for shares in it - so there'll be no financial woes here either. Amazing stuff. Capelli - do you want that 100 gdm you donated to me back?

[QUOTE=Rathen4;430350]Well holy crap what a day. Managed to start getting people from IRC signing up - should have new members to the political party and I now have 11 employees under my belt. Had donations to the running of the company too in exchange for shares in it - so there'll be no financial woes here either. Amazing stuff. Capelli - do you want that 100 gdm you donated to me back?[/QUOTE] Good stuff Rathen, you really did quite some work yesterday with the recruiting. Think we gained 7-8 new members due to you! ( i mean the party did) About the GDR keep it, do not want it back, consider it goodwill for the new company;) Elections tomorrow, do not forget to vote your favourite Capelli King for his second term! If we loose out we could be seriously screwed! Apparently the Italian party is not our biggest worry. The other party seems to be some Neo **** sect of some sort:eek: The creator of the Libertarian party said that a bunch of 15 members joined his party yesterday and seem to be really weird. He thinks they are there simply to take control of his party in the next party elections.

Archived