TEWDownloads

I currently have a website in production and we have a mod hype page, So please leave some info on you mod by copying the form below and ill put it on my website *This is in no way trying to kill bobinc, In fact id like to work with him* [CODE][B]Form[/B] [B]Bio:[/B] [B]Release Date (if known):[/B] [B]Any other info:[/B][/CODE]

Bio: McMahonverse Release Date (if known): When I am happy with it Any other info: Its a modern real world mod which is as closely molded to the cornellverse as possible for the best game play possible. EXTRA: I am starting from scratch so it may take some time so i am not officially opening a thread until i get half way through. Obviously my updated logo pack will be included and hopefully a picture file (on the cornellverse background - see avatar for example).

Form: Fictionverse Bio: Made by Tom Welsh is a new mod, which is completely fictional and has been formed into the outline of the Cornellverse in terms of quantity of stuff, but is COMPLETELY made up. Release Date (if known): July/August 2008 Any other info: I have done Logo's and Belts by myself. I have just picked worker pictures up from different threads and photobucket's, which I should really be getting permission for now before it's too late, but that will be sorted.

[B]Form[/B] [B]Bio:[/B] Real World Mod [B]Release Date (if known):[/B] Know date yet, though regular updates on the progress of the Mod can be found here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31629[/url] [B]Any other info:[/B]As more data is added to the mod, they'll be a 'beta' release, so people can play the data as it is and leave feedback.

Form: The Great Depression of Pro Wrestling Bio: It has been asked many times what if Vince McMahon had not escaped jail time in the 1993 steroid trials. Would Vince have passed WWF on to his wife and children?, Would he sell it to an outside consortium? Would he shut down his creation?. More importantly how would the wrestling world in general survive what many are calling the apocalypse of the wrestling industry. Release Date: Mid July/Early August

[QUOTE=EkmO;428276]All have been added, Feel free to comment on how the site can improve before TEW actually comes out [url]www.TEWDownloads.tk[/url][/QUOTE] loading times are terrible, but I think thats .tk, they've always been like that.

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;428177]Form: 1986: The Horsemen Ride Release Date: Unknown as its a side project i do when i get bored with making The Great Depression MOD. Any other info: It will be set in late 1986.[/QUOTE] Hey you should go ahead and replace this with a 2003 MOD. As much as id like to make a 1986 MOD i simply dont have the knowledge and i dont have time to track everything down. now on the other hand im very familar with 2003. So Bio: March 2003 (Right After Goldberg Signed) Release Date (if known): N/A Any other info: Unlike my other mods this will inculde full Japan data.

[QUOTE=EkmO;428276]All have been added, Feel free to comment on how the site can improve before TEW actually comes out [url]www.TEWDownloads.tk[/url][/QUOTE] In the upcoming section you should link each one to its thread here on the forums. That way when someone visits their site they can click the link and go directly to the thread instead of coming here and having to look for it.

Archived