Climbing The Ladder Sign Up Thread

Many of you remember the ‘make a wrestler’ and see how he does type things that D-Lyrium and I did with TEW 2007, and like what Moe Hunter is running for WMMA. That is what this is. Taking from experience what happened from our past efforts some changes are being made that hopefully will make it more fun for you guys and make it last longer. So the premise is that you will make a wrester based on the form I will put below. Besides figuring his personal details you will pick a template for his skills to be based on and decide a few skills for him to receive a bonus on. The goal is to make a wrestler who will get over enough to be picked up by one of the Cornellverse promotions, and maybe one day be a world champ. Each worker will have two promotion. The first is a computer run promotion. These will be hardcore, sports entertainment, or a traditional/pure company. In the form you will list your order of preference, and I will sort you out based on this and the size of each of these promotions rosters. Now gets to some of the changes and where this gets more fun with better longevity. The second promotion will be a mix of all three styles, and unlike last time where this promotion was computer controlled and fired all of the guys you made this promotion will be ran be me. Ensuring you guys all keep jobs and making this like a full dynasty with the picks and show reports. [QUOTE]Name- Short Name- Picture (C-Verse)- Biography (Optional)- Gender- Primary Area- Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, Show Stopper, Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, Super Junior, Technical Junior, Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality- Relationship- Race- Nationality- Based In- Status- Style- Size- Finisher (Name and Type)- Face Gimmick- Heel Gimmick- Birth Month- Birth Year- Active Areas- Language Skills- Personal Notes (Optional)- Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, Normal, Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, Free Spirit, Company Man, Party Animal, Rookie, or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)- Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)- Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)-[/QUOTE]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone will share the same base values for their creation in the editor’s Quick Add. I then will flesh out the rest of the character and their specialties using the things you supply here. Due to each different style, though everyone will start out in theory ‘equal’, some will be better off and more skilled based on their promotion and that ever important destiny stat. Everyone will also share the same level of ‘Potential’, though I have yet to figure out how high this value should be. That or I will leave it at random, which could be more realistic. Name- Short Name- Picture (C-Verse)- Biography (Optional)- Gender- Primary Area- Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, Show Stopper, Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, Super Junior, Technical Junior, Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality- Relationship- Race- Nationality- Based In- Status- Style- Size- Finisher (Name and Type)- Face Gimmick- Heel Gimmick- Birth Month- Birth Year- Active Areas- Language Skills- Personal Notes (Optional)- Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, Normal, Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, Free Spirit, Company Man, Party Animal, Rookie, or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)- Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)- Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)- If I missed anything let me know. Also don’t forget to voice your opinion on whether potential should be set or random and give ideas for promotion names.

Heh, I guess Triple X lives again... Name-Xander Xannon Xavier Short Name-Triple X Picture (C-Verse)-A picture of either Byron or Bret Heartbreak from C-Verse will be fine; you can choose either. Biography (Optional)-Xander Xannon Xavier is the wrestling persona of former adult performer Gary Glengary. His former adult performer girlfriend was a valet for several small indy promotions, and managed to drag him along for the ride. In a bizarre twist, he displayed a natural knack for the sport, and eventually decided to pursue professional wrestling full time. To this day, not one soul seems to know his birth name. Gender-Male Primary Area-North America Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, [B]Show Stopper[/B], Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, Super Junior, Technical Junior, Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality-Heterosexual Relationship-Yes Race-White Nationality-American Based In-USA Status-Active Wrestler Style-Regular Wrestler Size-Heavyweight Finisher (Name and Type)-Butt Buster (Samoa Joe’s muscle buster – finisher, pinfall move), STD (it’s actually an STF - submission, 2ndary finisher) Face Gimmick-Adult Film Star Heel Gimmick-Adult Film Star Birth Month-February Birth Year-1985 Active Areas-All areas Language Skills-English (Fluent), Spanish (Passable) Personal Notes (Optional)-Steroid Use 75% Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, [B]Normal[/B], Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, Free Spirit, Company Man, Party Animal, Rookie, or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)- Psychology, Resilience, Charisma, Acting Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)- Star Quality, Sex Appeal Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)- 1.) Sports Entertainment 2.) Pure/Traditional 3.) Hardcore

Name- Tyler Gadzinski Short Name- TGadz Picture (C-Verse)- [IMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/Tylergadzinski/TGadz.jpg[/IMG] Biography (Optional)- Tyler was a young man when he first stepped into a wrestling ring. Starting at the age of 15 he quickly picked up the basics. Having not done anything else but wrestling with his life, people wonder if he's good at anything else. Gender- Male Primary Area- North America Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, Show Stopper, [B]Wrestling Brawler[/B], Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, Super Junior, Technical Junior, Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality- Straight Relationship- No Race- Caucasian Nationality- American/Italian Based In- USA Status- Active Wrestler Style- Regular Wrestler Size- Heavyweight Finisher (Name and Type)- Fatal Effect - Pinfall, Gadzoinks! - Submission Face Gimmick- Badass Heel Gimmick- Goth Birth Month- October Birth Year- 1989 Active Areas- America/Canada/Japan Language Skills- English:Fluent, Spanish:Basic, Italian:Passable Personal Notes (Optional)- Alcoholic Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, Normal, Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, [B]Free Spirit[/B], Company Man, Party Animal, Rookie, or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)- Submission, Mat Skills, Basics, Superstar Quality Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)- Charisma, Brawling Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)- 1. Hardcore 2. Pure/Traditional 3. Sports Entertainment

[I]Ok here's my entry, usually I go for the type of wrestler I would appreciate watching (e.g Super Junior) but I've decided to have a bit of fun with this and have gone a different route this time....[/I] [B]Name-[/B] Camp David [B]Short Name-[/B] Camp David [B]Picture (C-Verse)-[/B] Guide [B]Biography (Optional)-[/B] Born David Bates, Camp David is a former bodybuilder from Fort Lauderdale USA, who has been garnering alot of heat from Redneck wrestling fans of various southern promotions, for his ultra-camp soldier persona, many of whom see the gimmick as insulting and disrespectful to their nations forces. Apparently he's not gay though in real life and he just plays the gimmick very well, which helps to hide his lack of skill in the ring. [B]Gender[/B]- Male [B]Primary Area[/B]-North America Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, Show Stopper, Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, [B]Entertainment Brawler[/B], Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, Super Junior, Technical Junior, Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. [B]Sexuality-[/B] Straight [B]Relationship[/B]- Single [B]Race-[/B] White [B]Nationality-[/B] American [B]Based In-[/B] USA [B]Status-[/B] Active Wrestler [B]Style-[/B] Entertainer [B]Size- [/B]Heavyweight [B]Finisher (Name and Type)-[/B] Lock'N'Load (Pinfall)- [I]A Pump Handle Slam type of move[/I]/ Ultra-Bender (Submission)- [I]Figure Four Leglock[/I] [B]Face Gimmick-[/B] Patriot [B]Heel Gimmick-[/B] Ultra Camp [B]Birth Month-[/B] April [B]Birth Year- [/B]1982 [B]Active Areas-[/B] USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia [B]Language Skills- [/B]English [B]Personal Notes (Optional)-[/B] [B]Personality Template (Bold One)-[/B]Original, Normal, Class Act, [B]Jerk[/B], Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, Free Spirit, Company Man, Party Animal, Rookie, or Master Politician. [B]Great Skills (Four for +10%)-[/B] Sex Appeal, Star Quality, Power, Athleticism [B]Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)-[/B] Microphone, Charisma [B]Preferred Promotion Styles In Order[/B] (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)- 1. Sports Entertainment 2. Hardcore 3. Pure/Traditional

i'm in as well Name- Mr. incredible Doug Crashin Short Name- Crashin Picture (C-Verse)-use my avatar as your picture Biography (Optional)- Gender- Male Primary Area-USA (can work Japan and Canada) Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, [B]Show Stopper[/B], Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, Super Junior, Technical Junior, Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality-Straight Relationship-no Race-white Nationality-American Based In- New York Status-Semi Active Wrestler Style- Strong Style Size- heavyweight Finisher (Name and Type)- Crashin Cutter-Pinfall Crashin Lock- Submission Face Gimmick-Black Charisma Heel Gimmick-Unique Charismatic Birth Month-September Birth Year-1977 Active Areas- USA, Japan Canada, Mexico, pretty much everywhere Language Skills- all of them fluent Personal Notes (Optional)- this guy has been my efed character so if you need help with anything about it just PM me. also I forgot..... my million dollar catchphrase. "and THAT ladies and gents IS A FACT! Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, Normal, Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, [B]Grizzled Veteran[/B], Free Spirit, Company Man, Party Animal, Rookie, or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)-Arial,Psychology, Basics, Technicical Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)-Microphone, Charisma Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)- Sports Entertainment, Traditional, Pure, Hardcore P.S you can use him in the Jerry Lawler situation as my guy is pretty much winding down his carreer.

Name- Judd Hacker Short Name- Hacker Picture (C-Verse)- Kid Fantastic Biography (Optional)- Judd Hawes dreams of being the credibility injection for a major sports-entertainment fed one of these days, one who'll wrestle any style, but always adds a heavy emphasis on technical prowess, working as a near-silent threat with his eyes always on the titles. Until that day, however, he's working anywhere he can, picking up all the tricks he can learn. Gender- Male Primary Area- North America Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, Show Stopper, Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, Super Junior, Technical Junior, Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, [B]European All Rounder[/B], European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality- Hetero Relationship- No Race- Caucasian Nationality- American Based In- USa Status- Active Wrestler Style- Regular Wrestler Size- Heavyweight Finisher (Name and Type)- Still Centre (tilt-a-whirl sitout powerbomb), Down and Out (DDT into grounded full nelson submission) Face Gimmick- Machine Heel Gimmick- Enforcer Birth Month- October Birth Year- 1983 Active Areas- USA, Canada, Japan Language Skills- English (Fluent), Japanese (Passable) Personal Notes (Optional)- Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, Normal, Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, Free Spirit, [B]Company Man[/B], Party Animal, Rookie, or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)- Star Quality, Consistency, Intensity, Puroresu Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)- Chain Wrestling, Psychology Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)- 1. Sports Entertainment 2. Pure/Traditional 3. Hardcore

Name- Tizzy T Short Name- Tiz Picture (C-Verse)- Alex BraumB Biography (Optional)- (I'll edit my post soon and add this) Gender-Male Primary Area- US Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, [B]All Rounder,[/B] Show Stopper, Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, Super Junior, Technical Junior, Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality- Hetero Relationship- No Race- White Nationality - American Based In- New England Status- Active Wrestler Style- Regular Wrestler Size- Heavyweight Finisher (Name and Type)- 1 - Attitude Adjustment (pinfall) - [I](it's a Death Valley Driver from the 2nd buckle)[/I] 2 - The Curse of Tizzy (submission) - [I](Cloverleaf with armlock)[/I] Face Gimmick- No Gimmick Needed Heel Gimmick- No Gimmick Needed Birth Month- October Birth Year- 1982 Active Areas- All Language Skills- English, Spanish - Fluent, French, German - Basic, Japanese - none Personal Notes (Optional)- (I'll add later) Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, Normal, Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, Free Spirit, [B]Company Man[/B], Party Animal, Rookie, or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)- Submission, Basic, Brawling, Psychology Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)- Charisma, Star Quality Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)- Pure/Traditional, SE, Hardcore If I missed anything let me know. Also don’t forget to voice your opinion on whether potential should be set or random and give ideas for promotion names.

Name- Ricardo Weldon Short Name- Ricardo Weldon Picture (C-Verse)- Gino Montero Biography (Optional)- Gender- Male Primary Area- USA Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, Show Stopper, Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, Super Junior, Technical Junior, [B]Luchador[/B], Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality- Straight Relationship- No Race- Hispanic Nationality- American Based In- USA Status- Active Style- Luchador Size- Lightweight Finisher (Name and Type)- Weldon Wipeout - 720 DDT/Wipeout Mark II - Corkscrew 450 Splash. Face Gimmick- Fun Babyface Heel Gimmick- Prima Donna Birth Month- May Birth Year- 1984 Active Areas- USA, Canada, Mexico Language Skills- Spanish (fluent), English (fluent). Personal Notes (Optional)- Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, Normal, Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, Free Spirit, [B]Company Man[/B], Party Animal, Rookie, or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)- Basics, Chain Wrestling, Charisma, Selling Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)- Aerial, Flashiness. Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)- Sports Entertainment, Pure/Traditional, Hardcore

Name- Nicholas Clements Short Name- Nick Picture (C-Verse)- Guide Biography (Optional)- Gender- Male Primary Area-USA Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, Show Stopper, Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, Super Junior, Technical Junior, Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, [B]European Technical[/B], Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality- Heterosexual Relationship-yes Race- White Nationality- American Based In- USA Status- Active Style- Technician Size- Heavyweight Finisher (Name and Type)- Air Raid (swanton Bomb Pinfall- 1st finisher) Quest for GOD (STF into Crossface- Sub 2nd finisher) Face Gimmick- Old School Face Heel Gimmick- Old School Heel Birth Month- July Birth Year- 1989 Active Areas- All Language Skills- English (Fluent) Spanish (Little) Personal Notes (Optional)- Steroid Usage 25% Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, Normal, Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, Free Spirit, Company Man, Party Animal, [B]Rookie[/B], or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)- Basics, MMA, Selling, Psychology Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)- Chain, Star Quality Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)- Pure/Hardcore/SE

Name- Zack Steel Short Name- Steel Picture (C-Verse)- Heavy Metal Anarchy Biography (Optional)- Zack Steel is young, enthusiastic, and so Indie it hurts. Through a combination of high-flying excellence and a surprisingly strong power style, he has built himself a small niche in people's minds. It remains to be seen if The Man Of Steel can turn that niche into something with long-term potential. Gender- Male Primary Area- USA Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, Show Stopper, Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, [B]Super Junior[/B], Technical Junior, Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality- Bisexual Relationship- Single Race- White Nationality- American Based In- USA Status- Active Wrestler Style- Super Junior Size- Light Heavyweight Finisher (Name and Type)- Flying Fist Drop (Pinfall), hit after striking a Superman pose on the top rope. Face Gimmick- Comic Book Hero Heel Gimmick- Arrogant Heel Birth Month- July Birth Year- 1986 Active Areas- USA, Canada, Japan Language Skills- English (Fluent), Japanese (Passable) Personal Notes (Optional)- Drinking 15%, Soft Drug Use 15% Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, Normal, Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, Free Spirit, Company Man, Party Animal, [B]Rookie[/B], or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)- Flashiness, Power, Mat Work, Brawling Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)- Selling, Charisma [I]Random note: Zack's good selling translates less into bumping like a madman, and more about knowing how to Superman Sell properly. He's the Man Of Steel, after all, and things tend to bounce off him - he can just do that without completely ignoring them and making his opponent look like ****.[/I] Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (1: Sports Entertainment, 2: Pure/Traditional, 3: Hardcore)- I also say Potential should be random.

Name- Mr. Wrench Short Name- Mr. Wrench Picture (C-Verse)- C-Verse Masked Wrestler, preferably a red mask Biography (Optional)- Wally "Mr. Wrench" Rhents has turned a lot of heads at indy shows since his debut with flashy technical work fans would expect from a slightly smaller worker. But more than his ring work fans are enjoying his fun gimmick as a member of the ring and maintenance crew trying to make it as a wrestler. Gender- Male Primary Area- US Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, Show Stopper, Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, Super Junior, [B]Technical Junior[/B], Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality- Straight Relationship- No Race- Caucasian Nationality- American Based In- USA Status- Active Wrestler Style- Technician Size- Middleweight Finisher (Name and Type)- Bolt Tightener - Submission, Spinning Fisherman Suplex Face Gimmick- Blue Collar Heel Gimmick- Blue Collar Birth Month-May Birth Year-1987 Active Areas-North America, UK, Europe, Japan Language Skills- English Fluent Personal Notes (Optional)- Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, [B]Normal[/B], Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, Free Spirit, Company Man, Party Animal, Rookie, or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)- Submission, Basic, Flashiness, Psychology Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)-Charisma, Chain Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)- Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment, Hardcore

Name- Pedro Rodriguez Short Name- el águila (the eagle) Picture (C-Verse)- [IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z105/JobberJDH/Tew%20Pics/JamesOrtiz.jpg[/IMG] Biography (Optional)- A proud Mexican, Pedro got his nickname due to the large Eagle tattoo on his back, taken from Aztec mythology. Still early in his career, many feel that the skies the limit for "el águila" Gender-Male Primary Area-Mexico Template (Bold One)-Average Westerner, Average Japanese, All Rounder, Show Stopper, Wrestling Brawler, Bar Room Brawler, Lightweight Brawler, Pure Entertainer, Entertainment Brawler, Entertainment Standard, King’s Road, Strong Style, Technical Wrestler, Mat Technician, Cruiserweight, Technical Cruiser, Standard Junior, [B]Super Junior[/B], Technical Junior, Luchador, Hardcore High Flier, Daredevil High Flier, Flashy Spot Monkey, Athletic Beast, Stocky Powerhouse, Muscle Powerhouse, Body Builder, Tall Monster, Beefy Monster, Fat Monster, Giant Monster, European All Rounder, European All Rounder, European Brawler, European Technical, Martial Artist, MMA Convert, or Untrained Joke. Sexuality- Straight Relationship- No Race- Hispanic Nationality- Mexican Based In-Mexico Status- Active Wrestler Style-Super Junior Size-Light Heavyweight Finisher (Name and Type)- Aztec Arrow (Spear), Shot of Tequilla (Flatliner) Face Gimmick-Proud Ethnic Heel Gimmick-Egomaniac Birth Month-July Birth Year- 1983 Active Areas-USA, Mexico, Canada, Japan Language Skills-Spanish, English (Fluent) Japanese, French (Passable) Personal Notes (Optional)- Drinking 25% Personality Template (Bold One)-Original, Normal, Class Act, Jerk, Egomaniac Star, Grizzled Veteran, Free Spirit, Company Man, [B]Party Animal[/B], Rookie, or Master Politician. Great Skills (Four for +10%)-Charisma, Aerial, Mat Work, Basics Amazing Skills (Two for +20%)- Mic Work, Athleticism Preferred Promotion Styles In Order (Hardcore, Pure/Traditional, Sports Entertainment)- Sports Ent, Pure/Trad, Hardcore If I missed anything let me know. Also don’t forget to voice your opinion on whether potential should be set or random and give ideas for promotion names.

Archived