Suggestion: Worker Popularity Analysis

like the promotion product and popularity analysis could we have a similar analysis added to the worker popularity in the editor, as i believe you mentioned in the actual game it tells you e.g. 'International Superstar', 'Top Level Indy', i do not know if those are in i was just guessing but is this a possibility?

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;429505]sorry i knew that was in the actual game, i meant to be added in the editor[/QUOTE] The new way the game determines what it takes to be "X" over, and "Y" over in different regions, it would probably be impossible to add it to the editor. When you hit "New Game" this stuff is all figured out, not before. I would love something like that, if I thought it was possible.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;429526]The new way the game determines what it takes to be "X" over, and "Y" over in different regions, it would probably be impossible to add it to the editor. When you hit "New Game" this stuff is all figured out, not before. I would love something like that, if I thought it was possible.[/QUOTE] I don't see anything that has been announced about worker Popularity that would prevent it. What he's asking for would be just like the "Estimated Size" feature for promotions in the editor, only presenting the estimated "level" of the worker ("Regional Superstar", etc.) instead. I'd personally love to have this feature available, it'd certainly get more neophyte modders off the ground by making worker popularity easier to spitball and help narrow down popularity errors in mods.

Archived