[QUOTE=GDE71;429593]Yep. Just a clueless American wanting to "sound" normal if I do a Aussie/NZ diary.[/QUOTE] Well for an Aussie promotion lots of G'Days and Mates and if its NZ just use the word "bro" alot.

I suggest not making it too stereotypical, just cut out American slang and spelling to a degree (arse not ass :p ). Also the word "bloody" needs to be used in a context not relating to actual blood. "Bloody hell you're a stupid bastard aren't ya?" "I'm gonna bloody bash your brains out!" Etc. Maybe do a YouTube search for Bobby Marshall and watch some of his promos, they are nothing groundbreaking but they give an indication of the accent and how a lot of Australians speak.

I'm setting up down under too. Look for or make Pacific Island wrestlers, Fijians, Solomon Islanders. Maori's as well as Australian Aborigines, a decent amount of Japanese influence too. The quick add function in the editor, is just fantasitc for generating a roster.

[QUOTE=paaron;429601]Well for an Aussie promotion lots of G'Days and Mates and if its NZ just use the word "bro" alot.[/QUOTE] Bro is mainly a Maori thing. The thing with NZ is that we're basically a culture sponge, mainly from USA and UK. We say both "ass" and "arse" the same way that people interchange between "eether" and "eyether", for instance. Maoris have tended to just follow a lot of African American fashions and language at least in the past decade or so. It was kinda funny actually, a few weeks ago in Creative Writing we were all asked to identify words we use all the time. Personally I had "indeed" and "ominous" on my list. This Maori guy Tereq (though that's not a typical Maori name) said "I say 'Bro' and 'shizzle' a lot". I pointed out "So much for stereotypes!" I don't know if there's anything on Youtube, but there probably is... check out things like Mikey Havoc and Newsboy for some typical NZ language. Off the top of my head, I can throw some NZ-isms into a brief conversation... "Hey, how'sit goin'?" "Yeah not too bad eh, yourself?" "All good. Been up to much?" "Nah this weather's been bloody awful" "Too right. How's the missus (mrs)?" It's a bit farmer-ish, but not out of place anywhere in NZ really.

Archived