Owner & Personal Traits Question

I was wondering something. If the owner of a promotion has a high drinking stat or soft/hard drug stat, does it ever affect the game? Or does it become void since he is the owner? I was just curious to see if and how it affects the promotion.

Well, Rip Chord is/was an alcoholic - and anyone who's played TEW07 will tell you it usually kills him off pretty quick (although in my game he survived over five years :D ) Scott Hall, X-Pac and various other notorious addicts tend to die early in in RL mods. That tends to be the big impact - a shortened life expectancy. Does it affect their behaviour? Not so far as I've noticed, although I wouldn't be unduly surprised in the new game to see owners who are steroid users, for example, take a harsher stance on you ignoring the owner goals. Possibly a bit advanced, but it may be in there.

I was wondering because a promotion in the mod I'm making is pretty much as high risk and crazy backstage party wise as it is high risk in the ring. The owner, along with most of the roster, are a bunch of party animals and I was wondering it would show besides the roster themselves and the no drug policy.

Archived