I'm attending my niece's HS graduation 2morrow!!!!! That means I won't be sitting at home all day thinking about how close it is for the DEMO to come out. I will be getting up at 8AM and won't get home until 9PM. Oh and once I do get my grubby paws on the DEMO, here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to play my one month in each area. 1st Austalia 2nd Europe 3rd UK 4th Mexico 5th Japan 6th USA/Canada I don't know if I can do 6 months in a week, but I will try!!!

[QUOTE=GDE71;430480]That means I won't be sitting at home all day thinking about how close it is for the DEMO to come out. I will be getting up at 8AM and won't get home until 9PM.[/QUOTE] Maybe you'll suddenly come down with something tomorrow morning... ;)

[QUOTE=GDE71;430480]I'm attending my niece's HS graduation 2morrow!!!!! That means I won't be sitting at home all day thinking about how close it is for the DEMO to come out. I will be getting up at 8AM and won't get home until 9PM. Oh and once I do get my grubby paws on the DEMO, here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to play my one month in each area. 1st Austalia 2nd Europe 3rd UK 4th Mexico 5th Japan 6th USA/Canada I don't know if I can do 6 months in a week, but I will try!!![/QUOTE] I once did six months in a day.... I think my eyes were bleeding.

Archived