tew 2008 real world mods

[QUOTE=JepMasta;430549]hey guys i know this is a dumb question but, who makes the most thorough real world mod for the games?, also how will the database transfer work in the game? thanks Brian~[/QUOTE] The most Thorough would probably be T-Zone, although not up to date. It includes quite a few smaller promotions and indie type worker's not found in other datasets. It's huge, be warned. 1RC seems to run smoother, but has less indie type's, concentrating on "Bigger" promotions and stars. It's a pretty good size as well. Both aren't "Up to date" but are to the date they start on. Far as transfer, it's anyone's guess. However, Adam said you could do a transfer of '07 data, and be able to go right into a game. I believe you could, and it would work just as well (if not better) then it did in '07, because of the huge amount of AI improvements. However... There is more data to utilize in '08. Especially with the personality traits and such. These might randomize your worker's into things you wouldn't expect.... Like a very generous and good hearted Vince, or an egotistical Kane, etc. So take that into consideration before you start a game, and maybe slide the bars a bit with the people you know about.

Hurryzone is also a pretty good real world mod. Dont know if there gonna release it for 08 or not. It had around 100 active promotions and 4000+ workers. I actually played it and 1RC as well as Tzone. Tzone was my favorite. I liked how big it was and the loading times were faster than Hurryzone since it was a little bit smaller.

it should be better on vista as wmma was and Adam has been working on memory issues i.e. The picture file Create a database in the editor and call it by the name of your tew07 mod you have downloaded, place the tew07 files in the folder which generally is in c:/program files/gds/tew08/data/ go back into the editor and click the convertor button and follow instructions

Archived