dissappointing fighters

Whoa, Sean Morrison is my current champ, #1 LW in the world and #6 or something P4P. My most disappointing would be Andrew Rush. Every time I read about this guy he's supposed to be one of the best, and out of three games that guy has failed me every time.

Jamie Hewitt He's Supremely Charismatic and quite Exciting but he loses 2/3rds of his matches. But he makes a good gatekeeper for the fed because he can't be fired because he's quite exciting and if he beats a 0-0 guy he gets a good benefit from it because of his charisma.

[QUOTE=BuddyGarner;432043]Jamie Hewitt He's Supremely Charismatic and quite Exciting but he loses 2/3rds of his matches. But he makes a good gatekeeper for the fed because he can't be fired because he's quite exciting and if he beats a 0-0 guy he gets a good benefit from it because of his charisma.[/QUOTE] That seems to be the way he always starts out. I put him on a Set Standard contract and he cleaned house in GAMMA and Alpha, now he has no weaknesses and is one of my top five LWs with a 14-9 record or something like that. And I have 7/10 or so top LWs in the world. Next time I start a new game, I'm going to feed that guy carefully.

[QUOTE=BuddyGarner;432043]Jamie Hewitt He's Supremely Charismatic and quite Exciting but he loses 2/3rds of his matches. But he makes a good gatekeeper for the fed because he can't be fired because he's quite exciting and if he beats a 0-0 guy he gets a good benefit from it because of his charisma.[/QUOTE] At least you guys get to use Jamie. He failed a drug test in my game, and now is suspend for a year :( I keep hearing about how Steve Mason is a good guy and KOs everyone. The guy hasn't won more than 2 matches in a row. He will from time to time pull out the win over an older competitor in the HW division but, when I put him in there with a younger competitor I get the message "The commission feels Steve Mason is completely overmatched and won't allow the match too happen." Lukas Mellberg went on like a 20 match win streak, just destroying everyone I put in front of him. A few of those fights he shouldn't have won. He takes the title, & wins fighter of the year. And sure as the sky is blue he drops the title on his first defense (To Dana Delaney who he smashed a few months earlier in the first round), AND proceeds to lose like the next 6 fights. I fired him shortly after that total fall from grace.

Anthony LeToussier would have to be mine : He goes on a 5 fight win streak all by KO, becomes fighter of the year 1998 and then loses his next 6 fights, wins 1 time, then another 3 fight losing streak, then a win, then a 6 fight losing streak again

Garry McSweegan has lost 9 of 12 under my watch. And George Laurent hasn't been able to string together more than two wins. He's also gone on 3 and 4 match slides. These guys are often gold but for the game I'm playing now where I've managed to get BCF to Massive they've been strike out kings.

• 4 weeks later...
Michael Bisping, Mauricio Rua, Wanderlei Silva. All three have had some pretty long losing streaks and only Silva remains with the company, though I don't know for how long. Also Alistair Overeem, who I signed to add to my weak HW division, but then he lost to both Brandon Vera and Gabriel Gonzaga. Brock Lesnar lost his 3rd UFC fight after winning his 2nd. He beat Mark Coleman and lost to Brandon Vera. Not *that* bad, but still a slower start than I would like.

[QUOTE]Lukas Mellberg went on like a 20 match win streak, just destroying everyone I put in front of him. A few of those fights he shouldn't have won. He takes the title, & wins fighter of the year. And sure as the sky is blue he drops the title on his first defense (To Dana Delaney who he smashed a few months earlier in the first round), AND proceeds to lose like the next 6 fights. I fired him shortly after that total fall from grace.[/QUOTE] He did almost the exact same thing to me only he lost in his title fight. Steve Mason, Bob Dozier, and Wilson Franklyn always seem to suck for me no matter what game they are in. That is what I like about this game though, in some games certain fighters suck and then you can play with them in the very next game and they are awsome.

I Completely Agree about Dozier and Mason, I Fired them quickly after 1 year of service Franklyn has done awesome in my game, he went 12-0, Became number 1 Heavyweight in GAMMA, And Knocks out my Reigning Champion James Foster (Who was on a 13 Match Win Streak)

Archived