C'Verse title belts....for a 3rd time.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great work on all those title belts. I have some requests for you when you're done if you wish to undertake them. It would be for the PWMAX federation in the Cornellverse. I'd need a Womans Championship, A PWMAX Championship, Tag Team, T.V. , Cruiserwieght, and World Heavyweight. I simmed up 2 years and there were some really good national free agents so I started national company and I'm gonna see if I can't compete with SWF and TCW. Take your time, just a request. Keep up the excellent work on the belt remakes!

[QUOTE=JPVargas;435654]Great work on all those title belts. I have some requests for you when you're done if you wish to undertake them. It would be for the PWMAX federation in the Cornellverse. I'd need a Womans Championship, A PWMAX Championship, Tag Team, T.V. , Cruiserwieght, and World Heavyweight. I simmed up 2 years and there were some really good national free agents so I started national company and I'm gonna see if I can't compete with SWF and TCW. Take your time, just a request. Keep up the excellent work on the belt remakes![/QUOTE] I would hope that they do a few various belts for the yet to debut feds. PWMAX is my favorite one too. :)

[quote=JPVargas;435654]Great work on all those title belts. I have some requests for you when you're done if you wish to undertake them. It would be for the PWMAX federation in the Cornellverse. I'd need a Womans Championship, A PWMAX Championship, Tag Team, T.V. , Cruiserwieght, and World Heavyweight. I simmed up 2 years and there were some really good national free agents so I started national company and I'm gonna see if I can't compete with SWF and TCW. Take your time, just a request. Keep up the excellent work on the belt remakes![/quote] I dont think payne and ReapeR are taking requests at this time, I believe they are finishing up C-verse, :)

[QUOTE=Payne;435425]Hey, Beeky, don't say I don't do nothing for ya: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/Payne666/titles/HalfWorld.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] If I don't whine at you like a squalling 3-year-old or Candice at last call... I'd never get you to do anything for me. Looks great Payne. You've come a long way from the first T-shirts and promotion logo. ;)

[QUOTE=Payne;437863]Updated first post with MOSC UK Championship version 1. The question I have is: What would you people add to the UK Championship Version2?[/QUOTE] It needs the Saltire or a 'Steel' Scottish Thistle at the very least. The Highland Warrior is Scottish first... UKish second. Also you may want to check out the CGC and NotBPW Canadian titles. I love the Maple Leaf but those two titles are very similar.

OLLIE Campe'ones de Parejas [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/OLLIECampeonesParejas.jpg[/IMG] OLLIE Campe'ones de Trios [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/OLLIECampeonesdeTrios.jpg[/IMG]

Archived