C'Verse title belts....for a 3rd time.

Ok, I wasn't quite sure which titles to continue with. I think all that is left are titles for promotions that haven't debuted yet. So I took this time to redo the CZCW Championship. I didn't like the other one I did, so here it is. CZCW Championship_alt [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/CZCWChampionship_alt.jpg[/IMG]

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Payne, I was going over the list and you can mark off SOTBPW tag and 6 man. Those are done, I did them. Parejas(sp) and Trios titles. Also, the NYCW Tag team title is done. [QUOTE=Payne;451179]Doing a list of titles yet to be done. APWF Heavyweight (Retired) BSC Girl Power Tag (Active, May be Tiaras) BSC Queen of the Ring (Active, May be Tiara) Burning Championship (Original, Retired) California Pro Championship (Retired) SOTBPW Tag Team (Active) SOTBPW 6 man (Active) Championship Wrestling from Boston (Retired) CWF National Championship (Retired) CWF National Tag (Retired) DaVE Extreme (Retired) DaVE Tag (Retired) EWA European (Active) EWA Tag (Active) NYCW Tag Team (Active) PPPW Tri-State (Retired) RPW World (Retired) SAISHO Destiny Tag (Active) SCCW Championship (Retired) SCCW Tag (Retired) TWL Championship (Retired) TWL Tag (Retired) UCR European (Retired) UCR Female (Retired) UCR Tag (Retired) UCR World Combat (Retired) UEW Nations (Active) UEW Tag (Active) USPW National (Retired) WEXXV Blood Brother (Active) WEXXV KothDM (Active) WEXXV Warrior's Heart (Active) XFW World (Retired) 33 left out of 135 Default titles. That means ReapeR and I have put out 102 titles. Not a bad run so far.[/QUOTE]

ehm don´t know if this is the right place for requests but a modified TCW Hardcore belt becoming a Hard Hitting belt (for middleweight and higher/brawlers) would really make my day. If this is the wrong thread if someone would be so nice as to point me to the right one I would be very gratefull.

Long time player of EWR/TEW. As much as I love the games, I use to hate having to go into the title screen and look at my ugly and generic belts. A blight on my otherwise awesome game. Then you guys came along. Now I am no longer filled with anxiety as I mouse towards my titles button. Thank yall so much for the complete awesomness that is cool title belts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure if Payne or ReapeR are still making renders but I was hoping to possibly see an updated NYCW Tri-State title? I know the other two titles (Tag titles & Empire Title) have been updated & I would love to see a new Tri-State to go along with those! All in all, Just thought I'd check. EDIT: [QUOTE]Moving, divorce, new business, school. It gets hectic sometime.[/QUOTE] wow. I'm sorry to hear that Payne. Hopefully everything smooths over quickly.

[QUOTE=ReapeR;489568]Don't worry, I'm still here as well. Been busy also, but do plan on doing a NYCW Tri-State redo in the future as well as continuing to help Payne with the C-Verse titles. I think all we really have left is retired ones. I think...[/QUOTE] Actually, you still have atleast one from Saisho, one from EWA, two from UEW, and two from WEXXV. And I might be missing a couple... though I look forward to the APWF title, as it'll be critical to my MirrorVerse mod and I'm sure the guys working on the 1975 mod will appreciate it.

Thanks for the patience and understanding, guys. No worries, though, once I get my sh*t back in order, I will get back to work on this. I just haven't had the creative energies to do anything, lately. And, any that I have had, have gotten flowed into either pics for work, or pics for school.

I love the XWA and really would love to see a few other belts under their promotion for future development. Maybe something along the lines of a XWA Women's Title (Vixxen Title) and/or a XWA United States Title? [QUOTE]Thanks for the patience and understanding, guys. No worries, though, once I get my sh*t back in order, I will get back to work on this. I just haven't had the creative energies to do anything, lately. And, any that I have had, have gotten flowed into either pics for work, or pics for school.[/QUOTE] No worries Payne. It's how things go... Creativity can be turned off and on with things that arise in our lives. I hope you're able to find your creative itch... not so you can make more renders but so you can kind of work through some things with it. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote=Nightshadeex;499173]Hey guys, I remember one of you did a tutorial for belt making. Would you still happen to have that link?[/quote] Here it is [url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5260105466987440333&ei=9U7dSOf8CJLAqALF3-ylCw&q=TEW+title+video&hl=en[/url]

Thank you very much, Trell. Edit: That video is such a big help. Thank you Payne for making it. The first 10 minutes helped me along to this (I found a youtube video that had the first 10 minutes) [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/godnightshade/AWOUSHeavy.jpg[/IMG] The last 25 minutes should help me come up with some good ones soon. (Though this belt is supposed to look like a relic, it's from the 1940s.)

Archived