TEW 08: 1991 & 1992 RW Mod (Release = June 20th)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay this is starting to bother me, I open the database up, and now in addition to the dojo graduates being gone, all start injuries are gone and are back at 0. I need to figure out whats going on here, I have no problem working on the mod but I cant justify working on things I've already completed!

[IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t147/JOSHG85/TitleScreencopy-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t147/JOSHG85/TitleScreencopy2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="3"]Here are the two new versions...let me know what you think.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;445178]Okay this is starting to bother me, I open the database up, and now in addition to the dojo graduates being gone, all start injuries are gone and are back at 0. I need to figure out whats going on here, I have no problem working on the mod but I cant justify working on things I've already completed![/QUOTE] Are you running Vista? I had the same problem, it worked fine for a few days after install, but after a while started giving me errors and not updating with work I'd done. I started running the program as administrator and it fixed the errors (but I still had to re-do the work).

[QUOTE=BIGJOSH;445184][SIZE="3"]Here are the two new versions...let me know what you think.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] I prefer the layout of the second one, but I think it would be much better if you could find a way around using the photoshop filters. Also, this picture of the coliseum is quite cool, if anyone cares to use it. [URL="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/LAColiseumStatues.jpg"]LA Memorial[/URL]

[QUOTE=CW Saton;445225]I prefer the layout of the second one, but I think it would be much better if you could find a way around using the photoshop filters.[/QUOTE] What do you mean...don't use any effects or filters on the pics?

[QUOTE=BIGJOSH;445245]Could you recover the data from a save game? Would that work?[/QUOTE] I guess only Adam would know the answer to that, it would be hard to determien what save game file is what since it adds about 100 files and theyre all labeled by random numbers 1-100 or whatever.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;445203]Are you running Vista? I had the same problem, it worked fine for a few days after install, but after a while started giving me errors and not updating with work I'd done. I started running the program as administrator and it fixed the errors (but I still had to re-do the work).[/QUOTE] But these were things that had be done for a week or so now, in other words, the data still has the minor updates I made in the past few days there, just some totally erased sections. I posted it in the tech support. Dont worry about it everyone I'm not delaying the mod any, Im just trying to make it as good as it can be

[QUOTE=BIGJOSH;445228]What do you mean...don't use any effects or filters on the pics?[/QUOTE] Effects: yes, photoshop filters: no. As much as it makes it look more stylised and graphic, anyone that's used photoshop knows exactly what filter has been used and how easy it was to implement it. It's a fine title screen, don't get me wrong, but the filters let it down. With regards to the missing dojo workers, perhaps you should ask Adam about that. In case it is a glitch in the editor or something.

Archived