Vince goes for a Mustache Ride!

maskedpropaganda

Joey Ryan also jobbed to er ... that Morrison dude on ECW in about 3 seconds one time. Taz was dissing Joey's physique, because Taz isn't short and pudgy. I am a big fan of Joey Ryan, but if he ever winds up in the WWE "Machine Gun" Karl Anderson has to come with him. They are such a fun tag team.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;432710]Joey Ryan has jobbed on WWE TV at least 5 times. Twice in one week I remember once. Mark Henry press slammed him over the top rope once.[/QUOTE] Way to go Joey!!! I have only seen him job on the E once in a tag match. With the RAW dark against Crazy I thought that was #2 and was impressed with that. Ya say it is at least five, Vinny keeps his number in speed dial apparently! The exposure can only help his progress.

[QUOTE=maskedpropaganda;432722]Way to go Joey!!! I have only seen him job on the E once in a tag match. With the RAW dark against Crazy I thought that was #2 and was impressed with that. Ya say it is at least five, Vinny keeps his number in speed dial apparently! The exposure can only help his progress.[/QUOTE] Yeah, he gets cheers every time that they announce his name, so he has some sort of following. It is usually every time they go to California that they use him.

Archived