M-Dex Mod (Part 1: TV Networks & PPV Carriers)

[SIZE="4"][B]M-Dex Mod[/B][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="5"]Part 1: [i]TV Networks & PPV Carriers[/i][/SIZE][/U][/B] First and foremost, the M-Dex mod is a mod designed to bring a greater focus to the non-wrestling aspects of TEW '08. The mod, when finished, will include a comprehensive list of TV Networks, PPV Carriers, Locations, and Injuries. I have chosen to start off with TV Networks and PPV Carriers first. This mod will also include pictures for the vast majority of TV Networks and PPV Carriers (which will be released in a separate ZIP file). Currently I have 54 TV Networks and 9 PPV Carriers, however since I live in Canada most of the Stations are Canadian with a good chunk of American stations thrown in as well. What I'm looking for from the community are TV Networks and PPV Carriers that I have missed. Just copy and past the following and fill it out (without anything in the brackets)... ::START COPY:: Network/Carrier Name: (the name of the station) Type: (either TV or PPV) ::END COPY:: Yup, thats it. As for a list of what I currently have, here goes... [B][U]TV NETWORKS[/U][/B] A&E Network American Broadcasting Company BBC One BBC Two BBC Three BBC Four BBC America BBC Canada Black Entertainment Television Bravo CBS Citytv Cogeco Local (Ontario) Cogeco Local (Quebec) Comedy Central Country Music Television CTV ESPN Fox Fox Sports FX G4 Global Home Box Office IFC ION Television mentv MTV MuchMusic NBC Playboy TV Razer Sci Fi Channel Shaw TV local (Maritimes) Shaw TV Local (Ontario) Shaw TV Local (Prairies) Shaw TV Local (Vancouver) Showcase Showtime Spike TV TBS The Comedy Network The CW The Fight Network The Score TSN Turner Network Television TVtropolis USA Network Versus WGB America X-Treme Sports YTV [B][U]PPV CARRIERS[/U][/B] Bell ExpressVu DirecTV Dish Network Foxtel Rogers SKY Latin America SKY PerfecTV Sky Television Star Choice

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;433140]Any chance you'd be willing to hand this off to Forlan for his 1993 mod when you're done? I've got fifty-odd networks of the American variety myself, with a lot of defunct ones thrown in. The file's yours to do with as you please so long as I'm credited.[/QUOTE] Sounds fine by me.

More TV Stations have been added. Were now up to 84. Still looking for people to submit TV Stations not mentioned for Mexico, UK, Europe, Japan, and Australia. I'm also looking for cable providers that offer "Local" channels (as well as what areas they service) and more PPV Carriers. [b][u]ADDED[/u][/b] A-Channel AmericanLife TV (courtesy of shamelessposer) bpm:tv Cartoon Network (courtesy of shamelessposer) CHEX-TV Discovery Channel Disney Channel (courtesy of shamelessposer) ESPN2 (courtesy of shamelessposer) Fuse TV (courtesy of shamelessposer) here! (courtesy of shamelessposer) Logo (courtesy of shamelessposer) MExcess Mizlou Television Network (courtesy of shamelessposer) MMore MTV2 (courtesy of shamelessposer) Much More Music Nickelodeon (courtesy of shamelessposer) Nickelodeon Games & Sports (courtesy of shamelessposer) OMNI-1 Showcase Action Showcase Diva Slice Sun TV Telemundo (courtesy of shamelessposer) Teletoon The Movie Network The N (courtesy of shamelessposer) TV Land (courtesy of shamelessposer) TVOntario Z Channel (courtesy of shamelessposer)

Archived