*HYPE* The One (Real World vs. Cornellverse)

[CENTER] [SIZE="7"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]THE ONE[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] This mod is based around the idea that WWE, TNA and ROH were sucked into the Cornellverse, the world is now known as THE ONE so we can finally see who will come out on top. [/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER]Release: The Cornellverse (including ROH and TNA) is released just for TNA and ROH fans to play around with while i sort out WWE followed by FCW and Free Agents. [/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Red"]PLEASE NOTE BEFORE DOWNLOAD[/COLOR][/B] - There are no biographies of workers or promotions for ROH and TNA as of yet as i like to concentrate on getting the stats done first so please done remind me when posting. - The Pic Pack contains all the Cornellverse, TNA and ROH pictures so i apologise for the size of the file - If anyone wants to host this file they are welcome but please leave a link below - These are uploaded to rapidshare via .rar files so you will need winrar to download them, this is free to download just type it in google and it works the same as winzip. [B][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/122031589/The_ONE_Pictures.rar"]The ONE BETA 0.2 Picture File[/URL] [URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/122035065/The_ONE.rar"]The ONE BETA 0.2 Data File[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After a weekend of drink and recovery i managed to get ROH ported over from my real world mod and updated, so i will release this tonight for testing for ROH fans, and while people are playing (hopefully) i can get TNA finished and then released tomorrow hopefully. [B][COLOR="Red"]RING OF HONOR[/COLOR][/B] [B]SIZE:[/B] Cult [B]POPULARITY:[/B] (US: 40) (Tri-State: 65) (Great Lakes: 55) (New England: 45) (Mid Atlantic: 45) [B]OWNER: [/B]Cary Silkin [B]BOOKER: [/B]Gabe Sapolsky [B]MAIN EVENT[/B] Bryan Danielson Austin Aries Nigel McGuinness Takeshi Morishima Jay Briscoe Mark Briscoe Roderick Strong [B]UPPER MICARD[/B] Brent Albright Jimmy Jacobs Naomichi Marufuji Jack Evans Erick Stevens Claudio Castagnoli Chris Hero [B]MIDCARD[/B] Kevin Steen El Generico Ruckus Jigsaw Delirious Tyler Black Necro Butcher Adam Pearce Rocky Romero Davey Richards Go Shiozaki [B]LOWER MIDCARD[/B] Matt Cross Eddie Edwards Shane Hagadorn Bobby Dempsey Pelle Primeau [B]OPENER[/B] Ernie Osiris Rhett Titus Mitch Franklin [B]ENHANCEMENT[/B] Alex Payne [B]WOMEN[/B] Sara Del Ray MsChif Lacey Daizee Haze [B]MANAGERS[/B] Larry Sweeney Allison Wonderland Julius Smokes [B]ANNOUNCE TEAM[/B] Dave Prazak Lenny Leonard [B]POTENTIAL OTHERS[/B] Joey Matthews Zach Gowen Eddie Kingston Chaysn Rance Jason Blade Kenny King Sal Rinauro [B]TEAMS[/B] El Generico & Kevin Steen - FULL TIME Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black - FULL TIME Davey Richards & Rocky Romero - DEFUNCT The Briscoes - FULL TIME Delirious & Pelle Primeau - OCCASIONALLY Ruckus & Jack Evans - OCCASIONALLY Adam Pearce & Shane Hagadorn - OCCASIONALLY Austin Aries & Roderick Strong - DEFUNCT The Kings Of Wrestling - DEFUNCT [B]STABLES[/B] No Remorse Corps - DEFUNCT The Resilliance - DEFUNCT Sweet 'N' Sour Inc. (B-) The Age Of The Fall (B-) [B]BELTS[/B] ROH World Championship - Nigel McGuinness ROH World Tag Team Championship - Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black ROH Pure - DEFUNCT FIP World Championship - Roderick Strong SHIMMER Championship - MsChif [I]*FIP and SHIMMER Titles included as ive no plans to add FIP or SHIMMER at this time and they are defended on ROH shows, may add the NWA World Heavyweight in a later update as Adam Pearce brought it out on a previous show and said he would defend it in ROH.[/I] [B][U]NOTES from TESTING:[/U][/B] - SWF seem to sign the ROH top stars to contracts but im going to wait and see what TNA and WWE do when they are put in, maybe i should add the ROH regulars to Written Contracts, e.g. Bryan Danielson, Nigel McGuinness, Chris Hero etc...

Just so you know, I'm really looking forward to this mod. Quick question, are you planning on adding WWE developmental workers? How about major free agents (Bobby Lashley, Raven, Sabu, RVD, Sandman, Waltman, etc.)? I'm just wondering what I should be working on while I'm waiting for your mod to be done. Thanks for your hard work!

i finished TNA and started WWE last night with little feedback i didnt think anyone was interested so just continued as normal, i will put as many past WWE, TNA and ROH people in i know and some other promising indy foke. also FCW (WWE Development) will be in :)

0.2 BETA is now available TNA and ROH are in the Cornellverse, all have pictures and logos etc... WWE will be sometime next week as i am busy this weekend unfortunatly :( Please Note: one or two members of TNA are not in (Hector Guerrero and Salinas) off top of my head, but will be added for the next update.

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;440378]are you not giving it a try with TNA and ROH? the more kinks i can get out early the better :) also if anyone can find better pics please post them here (on cornellverse background) and ill add them in for the next update :)[/QUOTE] Sorry matey i'm hard at work with my own mod (still to be announced) ;)

havn't been able to get on all weekend, and wont really get a chance to play until wednesday, however will be downlaoding then and looking for mistakes to help ;) Havn't played this since the EWR days though due to being very busy with work.uni ect. so not sure just how much help I'll be!

Hi mate, didn;t get a chance to download today, looks like its the weekend I start my game :( Just wondering how far you've got, if you don't mind me asking? Don't want to start a game, then find out after all the annoying first day work(always put my wrestlers in tables on word, takes ages to get there stats and stuff in, but makesit easier) only to find out it was for nothing as you'll have me starting a new one, lol.

i went away for a few days with my girfriend so i wasnt allowed to play TEW (gasps!) i know, i know but ive been playing the Cornellverse more and more to try and get an even better understanding, but i keep failling to keep TCW as a National company those C+'s keep popping up and knocking me down :( I hope to get some editing done over this weekend, deal with the mishaps from 0.2 and then unleash WWE :)

Ok cool, will try and hold off! You doing stats from scratch or just importing from other mods? (if thats how it works! not tried anything myself) Not trying to push you, just really in mood to play now, lol, started a game to get used to it, not the same when you know its ending soon.

no i do them from scratch if i based some off my own opinion and imported from other peoples opinions then it tends to get a bit messed up, if i have been making other mods that have gone stale (e.g. a real world mod from scratch then i would import from there but no one elses work)

Archived