Dave Andrews - 5 Year Pro

Anderz

[b]Thursday, Week 2, February, 2010[/b] Prior to this evenings PPV I was informed that I was now one step higher on the card - I was an Opener! Im not quite sure what the real difference about the push is as Ive been Opening the card already but still Ive hit 40 in the US (No, not my age, my overness - and if anyone found that funny I feel sorry for you). [b]SWF Nothing Left To Lose[/b] Smith vs Freddie Datsun w/ Ana Garcia The match started positively as I gained a slight advantage until Ms. Garcia shoved her 'hooters' in where they didnt belong and gave Datsun the advantage back. After about 9 minutes of back and forth nothingness I slingshotted Datsun into the corner and charged in for a Spear, I missed and all I could here was the Fresh Prince tune ringing around my head for the next few minutes. That didnt deter me and despite the fact I head was in 1992 I connected with my Spear but missed my Big Legdrop (I thought the Legdrop was popular in '92 ???) allowing Freddie to roll through into a Single Leg Lock. I got dropped on my head by a DDT and I think it shook me back to 2010 as my head began to 'really' hurt and bleed too. We did a little Dosy-Do during an Irish Whip and took out our esteemed Referee, and all chaos broke loose - I lie I just hit a Full Nelson Bomb and got kicked in the face attempting a Spear. As the Ref got to his feet I slipped out of an Ankle Lock, hit Datsun with an Enziguri followed by an Anderz Drive - only for Ana Garcia to stop me from picking up a huge win. It obviously didnt stop me for long as I picked Freddi up and landed a Dead End and did manage a successful 3 count - Eat That Ana Garcia! Winner: [b]Smith[/b] Length: [b]24 minutes[/b] Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] Next Time: I get angry and stop playing for several hours as I have to 'Alt+Tab' every other click so the mouse will work...

Archived