Dave Andrews - 5 Year Pro

Anderz

OOC: I started this game when WreSpi first came out and have recently got back into it and decided to do a 'Dynasty'... Hey there I'm Dave Andrews, an aspiring wrestler whos been in this great business for almost five years. I'm turning 22 at the end of the month and decided that I should start this blog detailing my career. I'll start with WreSpi.com Profile and breif outline of where Ive been, where I am and where I want to be. But first my Profile: [b][u]Dave Andrews[/u][/b] Also Known As Anderz (Mexico/UK) Deadly (USA/Canada/Europe) Anderz The Deadly (Europe) Flying Dave (Mexico) Smith (USA) Super American (USA) Little Redwood (USA) [b]Notes[/b] A Middleweight British wrestler, he was born in October 1987, making him 21 years old. He is known as being Very Professional, and is described as Very Nice by other workers. [b]World Overness[/b] USA - 30 Canada - 15 Mexico - 24 Japan - 66 U.K. - 10 Europe - 26 Australia - 0 [b]Honours[/b] Former World Level Universal Champion Former Coastal Zone Champion (as Deadly) Former Coastal Zone Tag Team Champion w/ Derek Frost (as Smith) Former World Level Tag Champion w/Emerald Angel Next Time: My Story So Far...

[b]My Story So Far[/b] As you can see Ive had limited success outside of Japan but Im slowly building up in the Americas. Anyway lets go back to January 2005, my first Pro Match was in UCR in Europe on the first Tuesday of the year. I wrestled as Anderz The Deadly and put away Herschel The Hammer to set the ball rolling. I stayed with UCR until July 2006 clocking up a decent record of 12-7 in my nineteen months with the company. During that time I failed with MOSC losing to Shane Hannigans quickly in January 05 and havent ventured to MOSC since. February saw me head across the pond to wrestle for CZCW and USPW - I only lasted three months with USPW as the poorly packaged Super American character (one of two times Ive gone under a hood and neither worked - this being the worst) I clocked 1-2 and was allowed to sit out the remainder of my three month deal. The Coastal Zone was almost as short, it lasted a month longer (reaching the end of my 3 month deal and not being re-hired), I was rather unhappy with a record of 3-1 (the only loss Ive ever had in the 'Zone' - but we'll get to that later). I also spent a few forgetable months in Canada with 4C, February to July with a record of 1-2, I didnt get along with the booker, Joey Poison - so I was evidently dumped out of the company after three months. During the debacle in America I was invited to tour with WLW in Japan, a nice small company that Ive worked on-and-off for for the past 4 years. My first stint lasted just over two years and ended in June 2007 - the reason will be touched on later. I had an impressive 42-13 record and winning The World Level Tag title with Emerald Angel in April 2007, we never lost the belts - they were vacated in late June of the same year and we never actually defended them. After the farse of a career in America I went South of the Border to work for OLLIE and later SOTBPW. I joined OLLIE in August 2005 and stayed for almost a year but parted ways with the company in July 2006, I enjoyed my time with OLLIE despite working under a hood as Flying Dave, my run ended with a positive scorecard at 7-4 and got one over a long-time 'enemy' Junior Youth on my way out. Junior Youth is actually a decent bloke, were not really friends but we seem to have decent chemistry and fight each other all over Mexico. My run in SOTBPW as Flying Dave was more successful at 9-3 and ran from October 2005 until March 2007 when I parted ways with SOTBPW on decent terms and have since returned to the promotion. In March 2006 I was again tried and failed to make an impact in the US, this time with NYCW - I wrestled as Smith, because the character seemed to work in CZCW (who I also started working for at this time), I defeated Duberry Express but couldnt agree terms with The Stomper so left. As I mentioned I went back to work with The Coastal Zone in February 2006 and went on an 11 match winning streak under the Smith character winning the Tag Team gold with partner Dere Frost by defeating The Gilbert Brothers at CZCW Black Sabbath in December 2006 - we once again never lost the belts or defended them as I parted ways with CZCW in May 2007 (technically June but Cliff didn't use me on my last show). I failed to mention another failed trip to 4C in January 2006 - I was on the winning side in a 4-on-4 match at Breaking Down but couldnt agree terms and walked out that night without a contract. Next Time: Whats so special about June 2007...?

Ill jump to June 2007 - as thats where everything has lead to without explanation. My agent Jerry Flash (great name for an agent, eh?) had been contacted by BHOTWG - one of the powerhouses in Japanese wrestling - they offered me a try-out match against Golden Scorpion on the first Lords of the Ring of July, I won and promptly dropped everything I had (including two Tag titles) and signed up for a written deal that would, in-theory, keep me there for 2 years. I had a good time in BHOTWG intially as I started with a good streak of 6 wins, including two on PPV, but as we got into September I began feeling out of place in the huge sea of BHOTWG - I wasn't wrestling as much as I wanted and despite having a 12-8 record over 4 months as I reached the end of November I asked for my release and Kaneie Komine, who is a good friend of mine, gave me what I wanted and hoped I had a great future and would return with more passion in the near future. I have tried having four try-out matches since in August and December 2008, April and September 2009 - winning the first three and not being able to get the right deal from my 'friend' and losing to Sensational Dragon in my latest attempt and being told that 'I hadn't impressed the right people'. So having decided that I prefered to be the Big Fish in a Small Pond and a nobody across the pond than having a comfy job that regularly gave me two weeks off a month with full pay - what had I been smoking. My opportunities to win gold (my ultimate reasoning behind my business decisions) werent great in BHOTWG but I had only just turned 20 and had a whole career ahead of me. My first two places of work were The Coastal Zone - Ill tell you now that this was my last run with the Zone as I 'dislike' Cliff Anderson to say the least - and SOTBPW, both employed from December 2007. I am happy to say that I still work for SOTBPW under the name Anderz - basically the unmasked version of Flying Dave but without the Flying, okay nothing like him apart from the fact that he wrestles in Mexico. But back to the Coastal Zone - the place where Ive only lost once and that was my third match with the company against Dog Fyte in May 2005 - the place where under the names The Deadly and Smith had a 12 match streak to continue upon my return. I returned as The Deadly and was immediately pushed - I beat up old pal Derek Frost in my first match back at Black Sabbath 2007 and went on to defeat Jimmy Cox in the April of 2008 at Living in the Sun for the Coastal Zone gold (my first singles gold) - I dropped the The from The Deadly to become plain Deadly in the summer of 2008 and was a happy champion until my contract came up in December 2008 - If I recall just before I defended my Coastal Zone title at Welcome To The Party against Lee Rivera in Late-October (just days before my 21st birthday) I had a discussion with Cliff about my fued with Jimmy Cox that had not moved on since I beat him in April, I called his booking 'at times like that of a drunk whore' and requested a fued with my old partner Derek Frost - Cliff said no and after my match with Lee in October I havent wrestled in a Coastal Zone ring since. I was stripped of my title at the end of December when I walked out at the end of my contract. Next Time: My current employers and my history there...

Back to happier times with SOTBPW - I wrestled my try-out match in December 2007 as The Deadly, I won but the character wasnt the favourite among the Mexican audience. I reverted back ti Flying Dave for a tag bout and a 4-on-4 bout - I was on the winning side in both but hadnt the, now really old, mask - so I changed to Anderz and have been ever since May 2007. Its been successful as Anderz as I am 11-1 at the moment but currently a babyface Midcarder, this doesn't bother me as Im happy to be wrestling each month for a company that respects me - I defeated Larry Wood a week ago (September 2009) at the Mexican National Day of Wrestling and am looking forward to a great future here. My overall record currently stands at 23-4 which is the reason Im looking forward to a great future. Im also in a long-term fued with Junior Youth. Lets go back to April 2008 - when I rejoined my friends at World Level Wrestling in Japan, another company Im still wrestling for. It took my four matches to climb to the top of the WLW mountain and claim my first World Level Universal title by defeating Dark Eagle in May 2008, My first defeat back in WLW came in December 2008 at the hands of Dark Eagle in a non-title match. But just a month later after 10 successful Defences of my title on WLW Youth Gone Wild (the weekly show when were on tour) in mid-January I lost a great match to Zeshin Makioka and lost my gold. I would love to say that it didnt affect me but Ive slumped to three defeats since and not had a shot at my title - considering Im the companies biggest Face that does surprise me. However, despite the set-backs I have decided that Japan isn't where I want to be (thanks to my friend Kaneie over at BHOTWG) so Im not concerntrated with the Universal title, not that Id turn down the opportunity should it arise. Just for the record my overall record in WLW is 67-18 - not bad eh? In May 2008 - Just two days after I was crowned World Level Universal champion I got a try-out with NYCW. I expected victory and no-contract, what happened however was the complete opposite. I was feeling the effects of my flight back from Japan and went out to face Dean McWade at Writing On The Wall - I was quite honestly poor in the match and didnt deserve a contract, it was only by the great remarks from Dean - who now, along with his brother and many others, hates me - I got a contract and havent left. I'm currently 10-4 and won a long fued against American Elemental in August 2009 - I was set to turn in September and did so and Im just about to have a meeting with The Stomper about a fued with current NYCW Empire champ Dean McWade. Now I doubt Dean will want to but wouldn't it be great to win the title against the bloke who beat me on my return. My period here is a little forgetable apart from my American Elemental fued and the possible NYCW Empire title push so not much to put apart from my 10-5 record here. The final employer to talk about is USPW - who are now alot bigger than they were in my short stay years earlier. I joined up in August of 2008 and lost to Human Arsenal as Deadly in my try-out match - Human Arsenal being the great man and great friend that he is put in a good word for me and got me a deal, I obviously wasnt that bad as Im still here. Danny Jillefski, USPW owner, didnt know what to do with me as his company was expanding and I was just Enhancement Talent at the time (Im now an Opener) - I developed a friendship with Head Booker Giant Redwood and that sparked an idea between myself, Redwood and Danny and in January 2009 at USPW On The Edge - Little Redwood debuted in the USPW, granted I lost to Tribal Warrior that night. The Little Redwood gimmick has worked as Im now an Opener and have a record of 5-3 (you have to take into account that Im booked as fodder for huge stars - so thats impressive in my book). Last month I defeated Mean Jean Cattley at Rest In Peace and have a bright future here - even if I have to use politics to get to the top. Incidently Im 1-1 in tag matches as Little Redwood against Giant Redwood and 6-6 overall in USPW. [b]Current Situation[/b] NYCW (Regional - USA) as Deadly (Midcard - Face) - Contract set to expire in mid-November 2009 SOTBPW (Regional - Mexico) as Anderz (Midcard - Face) - Contract set to expire in early-November 2009 (Up for Re-Negotiation in 9 days) USPW (Cult - USA) as Little Redwood (Opener - Face) - Contract set to expire in January 2010 WLW (Small - Japan) as Dave Andrews (Main Event - Face) - Contract set to expire in mid-December 2009 Next Time: The present - October 2009 - lets begin...

[b]Monday, Week 1, October, 2009[/b] This morning I met with The Stomper to talk about a future fued with Dean McWade over the NYCW Empire title. Stomper had spoken to Dean who 'refused to work with an *******' - Basically my whole turn had been a waste. I asked my boss who else was up for a fued - I asked about JD Morgan but he too apparently doesnt like me, Im unsure why everyone hates me but Im seeing a pattern here, Ill try again. Tribal Warrior - Refused. Java - Refused. Finally The Stomper gives in and offers to fued with me, I accept and the fued is set. Thank God. My P.A. Sophie Phillips gave me this months schedule: Week 1 Tuesday - NYCW Excile Wednesday - WLW Youth Gone Wild Week 2 Tuesday - SOTBPW Big Trouble Wednesday - WLW Youth Gone Wild Week 3 Wednesday - WLW Youth Gone Wild Week 4 Wednesday - WLW Youth Gone Wild Friday - USPW Writing On The Wall Next Time: Tag Team Excile and the first Touring Show of the month...

[b]Tuesday, Week 1, October, 2009[/b] NYCW Excile Jorge Washington & Champagne Lover d. Joey Minnesota & Deadly 18 mintutes Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] A disappointing match from my side of things, Joey was double teamed early but got the tag allowing me to take the pair on almost alone. I did take Champange Lover down a peg but Washington proved very tough opposition, leaving me to resort to a couple of chair shots and DDT through a table on the outside. With even between Jorge and myself we went at and after missing an Animalistic Spear - Jorge hoisted me up and dropped me with a Double Handed Choke Bomb to end the match. Damn - There goes that push. [b]Wednesday, Week 1, October, 2009[/b] WLW Youth Gone Wild Dave Andrews d. Danny Patterson 13 minutes Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] The eternal enemy Black Eagle took me out prior to the match - busting me wide open on the ring post, that hurt. Things went even worse as Danny DDTd me through a table at ringside. I did get back into the match thanks to a Drop Toe Hold onto a chair (picked that up in MOSC almost 5 years back). After having my head smashed against the ring post at least ten times I finally gained an advantage yet again with a DDT onto a chair and went inside the ring. I reversed an Elevated Powerbomb and hit Danny with The Dead End (my variation of the Face Crusher), covered Danny - 1...2...Black Eagle again - this guy doesnt give in. We go back at it with Dark Eagle ejected again, and another Dead End secures the victory for the good guy, me! Next Time: A Mexican Squash followed by round five of Andrews vs Eagle in WLW...

[b]Tuesday, Week 2, October, 2009[/b] SOTBPW Big Trouble Anderz d. Quick Kick Nakao w/ Carla 10 minutes Match Rating: [b]C[/b] The first six minutes are a boring reversal-fest I shouldn't listen to other peoples ideas for matches as they usually suck. I quickly turn the flow of the match with a slingshot to the corner followed by a nice spear. Before the ten minute mark Quick Kick runs into a Dead End and the glorified jobber is put away. I was surprised that Junior Youth, my longtime rival whos been fueding with me for months and we havent had a match yet, didnt interfere - I later learned that he had missed his que, his excuse "The match was sucking so I took a nap and when I woke up you'd won, maybe next month, eh?" Sure Junior, Sure! [b]Wednesday, Week 2, October, 2009[/b] I had a meeting with Jorge Ibanez (SOTBPW Owner) this morning/last night - my contract is up in a month so we agreed on an extension for six-months. I jokingly questioned: "Will me and Junior still be fueding when we do this again?" I got now reply. Anyway Im off to Japan. WLW Youth Gone Wild Dave Andrews d. Black Eagle 16 minutes Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] The eternal enemy and I locked up in match five of our current series, we were tied at 2 a piece, key word were. Eagle had the advantage early - leaving his feet on more than one ocassion, and after a little fight back began kicking the life out of me. It took another handy Drop Toe Hold on a Chair to turn the tide in the good guys favour (Im more of a heel in the ring come to think of it, ill look into a turn when me and Eagle have, anyway the match). Eagle was a little dazed from his meeting with the metal seat but fought back nonetheless and as we reached 15 minutes had the advantage but after missing a Handspring Moonsault, I lay him down and came off the top rope (this was very rare, even in Mexico) with a Sit Down Splash for the win, 3-2. Next Time: Three straight shows in Japan, Less Travelling = More time to concerntrate on a good match...

[b]Wednesday, Week 3, October, 2009[/b] Before we get to the match tonight, some idiot has given me interview time. First my Japanese in non-exsitent at best and even in English my interviews suck, who was 'battling' with me - Black Eagle, he's not good at this either so theres hope. Big Shock the crowd Ignored my best efforts of "I Like Sushi but I don't like Black Eagle". WLW Youth Gone Wild Dave Andrews d. Emerald Angel 30 minutes Match Rating: [b]B-[/b] Former World Level Tag Champion partner Emerald Angel was my opponent this week and I wanted to put that poor interview behind me so I beat the crap out of my former friend for five minutes before he gets himself back into the match with a series of kicks to my head. I think I pissed him off as I didnt get a single move in for the next five minutes. The best thing I did up until the 15 minute mark was a High Backdrop and holding my face as Angel kicked me. Angel set me up for a Super Face Crusher from the top turnbuckle but I was able to fend him off and land a Double Ax Handle and another Backdrop. At 20 minutes I had fought back into the match and connected with an Animalistic Spear that got a very close two-count. Angel whipped me across the ring - but I ducked his dropkick attempt and rebounded with a second Spear that got another close two-count as (would you believe it) Black Eagle pulls me out of the ring, obviously not happy with humiliating me in an interview. Just when you think the mayhem has calmed down I reversed an Irish Whip and Angel collided with the Ref - who went down like a sack of sh... potatoes (???). As the referee got to his fight Angel left his and landed a Standing Moonsault that resulted in a tight two-count, he tried again only to find that id moved - I whipped him across the ring and hit him with a Hot Shot, picked him up a dropped him with the Anderz Drive (my variation on the Reverse DDT Neckbreaker), covered him - only for the git to get up (I use git as its probably before the watershed where your reading this - just think f***er... erm, scratch that). Angel once again mounted the top rope, he dived and was planted with a third Animalistic Spear, surely this was it? - and at the half hour mark it was, Best Match of the Month for me hands down. [b]Wednesday, Week 4, October, 2009[/b] WLW Youth Gone Wild Dave Andrews & Burning Taka****a d. Koki Ishibashi & Black Eagle 52 minutes Match Rating: [b]B-[/b] Yay, I get to team with the Selfish, Abrasive Burning Taka****a. Last time we teamed in June, the same match incidently, we won but he has got to be the worst guy to ever wrestle - hes good in the ring - hes just a major ass (Im talking fat, old woman ass). And to make matters worse Eagle takes out my left knee with a Baseball Bat. Surprisingly I dont get beaten straight away - I beat on Koki and we 'inadvertantly' take out the Ref with an Irish Whip, naturally I threw Koki outside and tagged Burning - who did nothing really, apart from a Baseball Slide, Koki and Burning just ate up time on the outside going back and forth. Burning took it inside and then lay on his back for two minutes as Koki and then Eagle layed into him. Taka****a did however do a good job of fighting both men off whilst I lay on the apron moaning for 15 minutes, I finally gave in and tagged back in at 20 minutes to take on the evil doer Black Eagle. Eagle and I fought for four minutes almost at a stalemate until he broke out of a Piledriver and chickened out by tagging in the fresh man, who proved to be very similar to his partner and also tagged out when he was on the losing end more than the winning. Eagle and Koki tagged in and out as both were recieving and dishing out plenty of damage until 34 minutes when Burning was tagged back in, Burning proved an easier opponent in his weary state so I was tagged back in, I eventually hit Koki with an Anderz Drive and covered for the three and to bring the match to two-on-one in our favour (hadn't realised it was Elimination, this is tiring). As the match continued I whipped Eagle across the ring and rebounded witha Spear attempt, I missed and landed on me noggin' - I promptly tagged out. Eagle got a close two count on Burning thanks two a Slingshot Legdrop and immediatly went for a Twisting Face Crusher as Burning got to his feet - Burning broke the Face Crusher and kicked Eagle in the gut to set him up for a Cradle Piledriver, Eagle broke that and the pair went at it again until Burning tagged me back in. I almost instantaniously got busted open by a Twisting Face Crusher - I obviously failed to break it - but managed to kick-out at two, Eagle tried again but I turned him around and hit an Anderz Drive - unlike his partner Eagle kicked out. 45 minutes in and the Ref goes down again, in another Irish Whip confrontation. I promptly took advantage of this opportunity and once again showed my heel-ness by hitting an Anderz Drive onto a chair, I couldnt cover though as the Ref was still down, what should I do? I picked the chair up... swung... and missed, smacking the floor hard with the chair. 50 minutes in and Eagle hits a Slingshot Legdrop and gains a very close two, how am I still alive after all of this? I didnt know but there was more left, Eagle through me across the ring - I ducked his dropkick and Speared the life out of him and finally pulled off the victory, WOW! Next Time: After a tiresome tag match lets have a sensational six man tag to end the month...

[b]Friday, Week 4, October, 2009[/b] [b]USPW Writing On The Wall[/b] Jeff Nova, Little Redwood & Jimmy Cox d. The Idaho Punisher, Grunt and Giant Redwood 37 minutes Minutes: [b]B[/b] After hoping for a night off, I find myself in a sixman contest that looked like a 30 minuter as it was elimination rules, yay! Nova and Punisher started off and knocked down the Ref within 30 seconds, Giant Redwood was tagged in and took control over Nova. Nova finally fought back and tagged in Cox, who eventually tagged me in (the heartless S.O.B) - I decided to Punish the Punisher for harming poor defenseless Idaho and took him down with an Anderz Drive, he kicked out and tagged out. After taking out the Ref again, and being beat down by Grunt and then my Giant namesake and then Grunt again I did the best thing for the team and tagged out. After taking a load of punishment from all three men Nova managed a Reverse DDT on Giant Redwood and covered - leaving us with a three-on-two situation - two of the three hadnt been in the ring for ten minutes, Nova even got busted open by Brass Knuckles and kicked out (he sure was taking a good beating for the team). Nova then took a Twisting Powerslam, another shot with the Brass Knucks and a Running Big Boot from Grunt and kicked out from all three, Nova then hit Grunt with an Animlaistic Spear and covered leaving The Punisher to be punished three-on-one. Wait here comes the glory-hound, I called for the Tag and Nova obliged - I naturally used a Dead End and Animalistic Spear and failed, both getting two counts. Then after reversing an Elevated Powerbomb into an Anderz Drive I covered and - Adrian Garcia pulls the Ref out of the ring. (Wait, Why? I'm not fueding with him - Nova can barely breath and well Cox has a mullet...) I hit a Dead End on Idaho (The Punisher not the State) and agan Garcia interferes. A second Dead End in as many minutes and - after checking for Garcia - I made the successful cover for my team. (I can't believe how little Jimmy Mullet did) [i]Dave Andrews: Good match there Jeff, you do know its my birthday today, right? Jeff Nova: You Son of a Bi... Dave Andrews: I guess you still hate me then?[/i] [b]End of Month Review[/b] What a way to finish the month - three top quality matches. Heres an overness check - surprisingly loss in Japan, I didnt lose did I? USA - 31 [b]+1[/b] Canada - 15 Mexico - 24 Japan - 65 [b]-1[/b] U.K. - 10 Europe - 26 Australia - 0 Next Time: I get some sleep and realisethat somebody out there likes me and I only have 5 matches instead of 7 in November as Ive been double booked.... twice...

[b]Monday, Week 1, November, 2009[/b] I woke up on Monday morning and checked my e-mail, Sophie had sent me my Schedule and I was pleasantly surprised: Week 1 Wednesday - WLW Youth Gone Wild Week 2 Wednesday - SOTBPW Get In The Ring Wednesday - WLW Youth Gone Wild Week 3 Wednesday - WLW Youth Gone Wild Week 4 Tuesday - NYCW Subhuman Race Wednesday - USPW Thanksgiving Thunder! Wednesday - WLW Youth Gone Wild After replying to Sophie - "Cheers, only two trips to Japan this month then." - I find another e-mail from Jerry - "Both SWF and TCW want you for a meeting today!" (Obviously longer but thats the gist of it.) I met with SWF first - present were Richard Eisen and new booker (as of October 2009) Corporal Doom. Result: 1 match No Pay Try-Out (Big shock there) Onto TCW - present Tommy Cornell and American Buffalo Result: 1 match No Pay Try-Out (Another big shock) I told Sophie and she sent me two new probable dates for my schedule. Week 1 Friday - Supreme Asault TV Week 4 Sunday - TCW A Little South of Sanity I was now technically working for four US Promotions - Who saw that coming? (Im serious who? I sure didnt...) TCW arent on TV anymore and both SWF and TCW dropped to a National level from Global. Next Time: Back and Forth across the Pacific and the all important first Try-Out match...

[b]Wednesday, Week 1, November, 2009[/b] [b]WLW Youth Gone Wild[/b] Night-Off After a couple of hard fought matches Koji Kojima gave me the night off to prepare for Friday and SWF. I just wish he'd told me before I flew out to Japan, I struck around and saw Koki Ishibashi defeat Deano Machino for the World Level Universal title, good for him. [b]Friday, Week 1, November, 2009[/b] [b]SWF Supreme Assault TV[/b] Dave Andrews d. Lobster Warrior 17 minutes Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] We started with a decent little brawl for the first six minutes until I gained a slight advantage after landing a Splash on the Lobster, I ultimately lost the advantage by 10 minutes when Lobby slipped out of my DDT attempt. I regained an advantage in an obviously back and forth contest thanks to a Fame Dropper, but thanks to missing the follow-up Legdrop was back at level pegging with Lobby. We fought on until I broke a Piledriver attempt and hit an Anderz Drive to pick up the victory in 17 minutes. Next Time: What did the SWF thin of my talents and what would their offer be, if they did offer that is...

[b]Saturday, Week 1, November, 2009[/b] On my way to the resulting meeting I was told that Lobby really built me up in front of Agents and Jerry Eisen, I met Richard and he offered me a Written deal for 2 years at $960 per month - that wasn't as much as I could earn during a touring month but it was my shot at building myself up in the States. I Accepted and signed my career direction over to the Eisen family. I handed in my two-week notice to NYCW, SOTBPW, USPW and WLW and my Try-Out with TCW was cancelled - Incidently Id been pused further up the card in NYCW (Upper Midcard) and USPW (Lower Midcard). In Two weeks time however I would begin working as Smith once again as a Heel Enhancement Talent with the security of a premanent job. I had worked my last show for USPW and NYCW and had one left with WLW and SOTBPW on consecutive Wednesdays. My NYCW record was now 10-6 overall and my USPW record 7-6, Ill note down my records in WLW and SOTBPW when Ive worked my notice. [b]Wednesday, Week 2, November 2009[/b] Koji told me via the phone to work the SOTBPW show this weeks and have my farewell appearance in WLW a week later, I agreed and flew to Mexico. [b]SOTBPW Get In The Ring[/b] Night-Off The problem with Koji's idea was that Jorge Ibanez didn't want to book a guy who would be leaving for a minimum of two years, I wonder Koji was being clever and didn't want to book me either - well I guess well see next week. Next Time: Is there a Farewall Match in Japan...?

[b]Thursday, Week 2, November, 2009[/b] I flew back to the States to be in attendance for SWF Break Like The Wind PPV - It was a decent card culminating with Jack Bruce defeating Runaway Train. [b]Friday, Week 2, November, 2009[/b] I stayed with the SWF crew and watched Supreme Assault TV - It wasn't great but it was better than most of the Indy circuit, Warlord Agony defeating Elmo Benson in the main event. [b]Wednesday, Week 3, November, 2009[/b] After a few days off I took a flight out to Japan in hope that my last night on tour was better than my last night in Mexico. [b]WLW Youth Gone Wild[/b] Night-Off Despite giving me more of a rest I was disappointed by Koji's decision to leave me off of this show, I gave a lot to his company and he didn't give me my Farewell match - At least I can say I won my last match (the great Tag affair at the end of October). WLW Record of 71-18 and SOTBPW Record of 24-4. I officially had three days left before my contract begin so I would miss the Supreme Assault TV show on Friday. [b]Friday, Week 3, November, 2009[/b] A better Supreme Assault this week with Christian Faith defending his World title against Enforcer Roberts - tomorrow I was officially a member of the SWF roster. Next Time: Will Smith (not Will Smith - Smith) make a good or bad start to his SWF career...?

[b]Friday, Week 4, November, 2009[/b] [b]SWF Supreme Assault TV[/b] Joshua Taylor & Andre Jones d. Smith & Julian Watson 24 minutes Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] Myself and Josh Taylor started the match - we fought back and forth for 4 minutes until I launched Josh over the top rope and tagged out. Watson took control of Taylor until he rolled into the ring and tagged in Andre. Watson brawled with Andre on the floor for a few minuts until he hit a Front Russian Leg Sweep onto a chair and threw Andre into the ring - both men tagged out and Me and Josh were at it again. I dominated Taylor and planted him with a hard DDT and busted him open, but I couldn't prevent him from tagging out - after brawling with Andre in and around the ring I planted him with a Dead End and covered on the 20 minute mark only for Stetson Hatt to pull the Ref out of the ring (dont ask me why - wait he's Andre's manager). I hit Andre with an Animalistic Spear and tried the pin again but he kicked out, I became frustrated and allowed Josh to tag back in. Taylore provided tougher opposition when he put me down for a near fall via a Flying Leg Drop, and then a Sit-Out Underhook Facebuster - so close a near fall that the bell rang and the match was over (3 is a very near fall,right?). [b]End of Month Review[/b] Only two matches this month, I got the Night Off in the 'minor-leagues' and signed for a 'big-boy'... Overness Check: USA - 33 [b]+2[/b] Canada - 15 Mexico - 24 Japan - 65 U.K. - 10 Europe - 26 Australia - 0 Next Time: New Month - New Challenges - What lies next for the SWF Jobber, Smith...?

[b]Monday, Week 1, December, 2009[/b] First things first - this months schedule thanks to Sophia (Its pretty simple): [b]Weekly[/b] Friday - SWF Supreme Assault TV [b]Week 2[/b] Thursday - SWF Christmas Clash Secondly - Im not a Jobber, the technical term is Enhancement Talent... Either way it meant opening the card or not wrestling, hey at least I was payed not to wrestle unlike in WLW... [b]Friday, Week 1, December, 2009[/b] [b]SWF Supreme Assault TV[/b] Smith, Julian Watson & June Butler d. Brett Biggz & Eric Eisen 18 minutes Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] Julian started Biggz started the match and Watson went at it with both Biggz and Eisen for a good 5 or 6 minutes, before tagging in Ms. Butler - who put a good beating on young Eisen before tagging me in. I beat the hell out of a shocked Biggz (he wasnt the only one, I thought hed put me clean away) before Eisen tagged back in - after a good brawl with the boss' son I tagged Julian back in and took a break. Julian beat up Eisen until the 'punk kid' got the hell out of the ring and tagged Biggz back in, the pair had a decent fight until I came back in and in two moves took Biggz down with a Dead End and covered - for the three count! [b]Thursday, Week 2, December, 2009[/b] [b]SWF Christmas Clash[/b] Bright Future (Smith & Julian Watson) & Andre Jones d. Joshua Taylor & June Butler 27 minutes Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] Josh and I start out in this Elimination Rules match but we both quickly tag out to leave Andre and June to go at it - whi inadvertantly take out the Ref. For 10 minutes our quick tagging allowed us to neutralise any attacks for Josh or June and we took a decided advantage, this lead to Andre tagging in at the 20 minute mark and hitting June with a Face Crusher and going for the cover to leave Josh in a three-on-one situation. At 25 minutes I tagged in and caught Josh with an Anderz Drive and went for the cover and got the victory. Next Time: Is the Future really Bright...?

[b]Friday, Week 2, December, 2009[/b] [b]SWF Supreme Assault TV[/b] Robbie Retro d. Smith 15 minutes Match Rating: [b]D[/b] Within 24 hours of the handicap match I got booked against 'The Disco Stud' Robbie Retro who is a true 70s classic with his huge Afro and Sideburns, granted he wasn't born until the mid-eighties so that statement is probably redundant, sorry the match: It started with Disco Stud on the offensive avoiding or blocking everything I threw at him which lasted for five minutes when we both began to tire slightly. I managed to get some sort of offensive streak going after 12 minutes but I was beaten down so much that I surely couldnt last long - in fact at 15 minutes Retro hit a Double Underhook Facebuster and scord a very tight two. But hit a Suplex Powerslam moments later and Id been squashed by a guy with an afro. That match was my worst for a good year or so and killed the little run Id been on. [b]Friday, Week 3, December, 2009[/b] [b]SWF Supreme Assault TV[/b] Nathan Coleman, Texas Pete & Bart Biggz d. Joshua Taylor & Smith 9 minutes Match Rating: [b]C[/b] Josh begins the match and is immediately taken out from all three opponents - every time he gets a move in and trys to make the tag he gets cut off. This merciless beatdown ended quickly Josh was covered following a Texas Pete Double Underhook Facebuster in the ultimate 3-on-1 erm 2 squash. After standing on the apron for nine minutes I was happy that I had a written contract and could afford nights like this. Next Time: Lets end the year in style shall we...

[b]Friday, Week 4, December, 2009[/b] [b]SWF Supreme Assault TV[/b] Smith d. Andre Jones 12 minutes Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] It was the final show of the year and I was hoping for a victory in my match against fellow-minnow Andre Jones in a Cage Match (Why are two heel Enhancement Talents fighting each other in a Steel Cage with no build up?). It took me all of 30 seconds before throwing Andre into the Cage, and dominating the early minutes - and the later minutes as after 12 minutes and an Anderz Drive I was out of the cage and victorious. Not a bad way to end the year I think. [b]End of Month Review[/b] An Indifferent month - wouldve been good apart from those defeats...Overness Check: (Not that theres much to check) USA - 33 Canada - 15 Mexico - 24 Japan - 65 U.K. - 10 Europe - 26 Australia - 0 [b]Annual Top 500 Wrestlers Ranking:[/b] [i]219[/i] - Thats not too bad couldve been worse I guess but it should improve greatly by next year. [b]Monday, Week 1, January, 2010[/b] This months agenda: [b]Weekly[/b] Friday - SWF Supreme Assault TV [b]Week 2[/b] Thursday - SWF When Hell Freezes Over Next Time: New Years Resolution is not to lose as often, can I keep it...? Plus: New Year and a New Format...

[b]Friday, Week 1, January, 2010[/b] [b]SWF Supreme Assault TV[/b] Bart Biggz & Julian Watson vs Smith & Andre Jones w/ Stetson Hatt Unusual Booking for the opener but Bart and I start off the new year with a decent early brawl before Andre tags in and continues the brawl, and so does Julian. By the 10 minute mark Bright Future are brawling with each other and we were hitting each other full pelt and the Ref. After the 20-minute mark Andre was taking a beating from Watson and got hit with a Twisting Face Crusher, and if it wasn't for Stetson Hatt we wouldve lost. Jones tags out and so does Watson - back where we tarted then apart from the fact Bart dropped me with a DDT and I felt the slow trickle of blood running down my forehead but after fighting back Biggz tagged out and I had to work over Watson again. I dropped Watson with a Diving DDT - picked him up and dropped him again with an Anderz Drive for the three. Winners: [b]Smith & Andre Jones[/b] Length: [b]28 minutes[/b] Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] [b]Thursday, Week 2, December, 2009[/b] [b]SWF When Hell Freezes Over[/b] Bright Future vs Brett Biggz & Freddie Datsun w/ Ana Garcia Biggz and I start off the match and he immediately dives from the top with a Double Ax Handle and gets a two-count (second move !!!). Things calm down and the next 15 minutes are back and forth with mutliple tags between the two teams, Biggz and Datsun have the slight advantage. Bright Future do well, well I do well as Julian is hurt on the apron, and pull us back into the match wearing down the veteran Freddie Datsun, until he tags out. Julian, fully recovered, tagged in on 24 minutes to try and take control of the tired Datsun, the pair brawled - with Julian getting the better of the exchange - until Biggz came back in at the 29 minute mark. After 36 minutes neither team looks the favourite as Smith and Datsun square off, with the vet getting the advantage and making his team the favourites. Over 40 minutes in and Bright Future have a break through when I hit Biggz with an Anderz Drive and go for the cover - and pick up the huge victory. Winners: [b]Bright Future[/b] Length: [b]42 minutes[/b] Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] Also tonight Runaway Train defeated Christian Faith for the SWF World Heavvyweight Title, Faith had held the belt since August - Train winning his first title since 2005! Next Time: Will this decent run continue or will I be jobbing tomorrow...?

[b]Friday, Week 2, January, 2010[/b] [b]SWF Supreme Assault TV[/b] Bright Future vs Joshua Taylor & June Butler Tag Team Tables Match Bright Future were on show again tonight as a team (finally a small degree of sensible booking - two nights in a row) and not on opposing sides - Josh and I started this match. The match with quick tags and constant brawling, nothing special until the Ref goes down on 6 minutes and Julian and June go to the outside. Five minutes later and finally something worth noting happens as a Front Russian LegSweep by Julian causes June to crack her skull on a steal chair. Julian slides in, tags out and I Baseball Slide the recovering June, and after hitting a Full Nelson Bomb onto a chair roll June onto a nearby table (hey it is a Tables Match after all) and mount the turnbuckles - a Flying Elbow Drop later and the really poor match ends, thank god. Winners: [b]Bright Future[/b] Length: [b]17 minutes[/b] Match Rating: [b]D[/b] Next Time: Will I ever get a Night Off from the Strangely Booked Jobber Wars that is the opening match of SWF Supreme Assault TV...?

[b]Friday, Week 3, January, 2010[/b] [b]SWF Supreme Assault TV[/b] Night Off I'm surprised that this is my first night off since I joined full-time, maybe I tempted fate or maybe it was the match that a Will Smith song would put to shame (I just had to try the Will Smith card again). I think I might come down to the ring to the sounds of Will 2K? - Maybe not, but still Ive been used well over the last two months so Im happy with this night off, and I saw Jack Bruce defeat Runaway Train for the World Heavyweight title (what a long reign he had) and Angry Gilmore defend his North American title for the 8th time... [b]Friday, Week 4, January, 2010[/b] [b]SWF Supreme Assault TV[/b] Bart Biggz, Nathan Coleman, Smith & Andre Jones vs Groucho Bling, Jumbo Shrimp, Joshua Taylor & June Butler Biggz and Bling kicked off the Eight Person Tag (One Fall) - Both sets of four used a series of quick tags for the first ten and not a lot happend (lets hope it was more than two weeks back). We took advantage of the quick tags by isolating Groucho from his team and beating him up - Biggz and Coleman doing most of it and they did a pretty good job by 16 minutes. Coleman dropped Groucho with a DDT and tried to lock in his Scorpion Death Lock but Groucho wriggled lose - Coleman shrugged and hit the Arrow Suplex and pinned for the three, that was straight forward. Winners: [b]Bart Biggz, Nathan Coleman, Smith & Andre Jones[/b] Length: [b]18 minutes[/b] Match Rating: [b]C[/b] [b]End of Month Review[/b] Not a bad month at all with four wins and a night off...Overness Check: USA - 39 [b]+6[/b] Canada - 15 Mexico - 24 Japan - 65 U.K. - 10 Europe - 26 Australia - 0 Next Time: Will the Fresh Prince continue his five match winning streak...?

• 2 weeks later...
A little side note - whoever gave me the idea to continue this Will Smith thing should punish themselves by listening to his latest CD as I could've been sued if I was a real person. [b]Monday. Week 1, February, 2010[/b] The schedule of the month of May.... February..? [b]Weeky[/b] Friday - SWF Supreme Assault TV [b]Week 2[/b] Thursday - SWF Nothing To Lose [b]Friday, Week 1, February 2010[/b] [b]SWF Supreme Assault TV[/b] Andre Jones & Smith vs Brett Biggz & June Butler Andre and I both try and work over Biggz but his -Im Not a Jobber status- doesnt really give much of a chance but at least we hurt him a little - finally by about 8 minutes we get a distinct advantage and our hard work may just pay off. It did until Biggz tagged out on ten minutes, we didnt care as June was a lot weaker than Biggz and we could probably put her away, we beat her up for 4 minutes but that Biggz-bloke got himself involved and put us down a peg. We continued the quick tag - beat up Biggz tactic for another five or so minutes and started pulling out the big moves, well a Big Legdrop and then he tagged out. We beat up June until the point she was about to give in but just managed the tag and a slightly fresher Biggz came in. After a good three minutes of move trading with Biggz I took him down with a Dead End and got the three count and the victory. Winners: [b]Andre Jones & Smith[/b] Length: [b]26 minutes[/b] Match Rating: [b]C+[/b] Next Time: Will the poor jokes continue or will a mouse thats playing up affect my already poor humour...?

Archived