A Family Tradition

[center][font=Times New Roman][u]The Backstory[/u][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman]Family tradition is powerful thing. It’s like… destiny, imposed and enforced by your own flesh and blood. In extreme cases, it reaches the point where rejection of the family tradition is in effect, a rejection of your own family. Yes, some people still reject it. People like my brother, Jack.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Professional wrestling has been my family profession for five generations. It started with my great-great-grandfather, Yuri Mikhaylov in the early 1900s. When he came to the United States, a refugee of the Russian Revolution, he spoke very little English, and possessed no real skills except for his remarkable size and immense strength. As a result, it was tough for him to find work, and he was forced to earn his living as hired muscle for criminal gangs, helping enforce protection rackets and protecting them from the police. It was a miserable existence. Until, that is, he met Andrew Fortune. Fortune was a business man who ran a touring circus, and he had dealt with many Russian performers he’d imported to wow American audiences with their acrobatic skills. He took a liking to Yuri, and offered him a job with his circus. The money was good, and the living was honest, and Yuri gladly accepted it. As time went on, Yuri’s English developed remarkably thanks to being taught by people who spoke a common language.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]One day, Yuri was on crowd control during the wrestling show at Fortune’s circus. It was a simple act, one duplicated in many a touring circus. The company employed a single wrestler, who fought anyone in the audience who wanted to try his luck. The resident wrestler would fool around with them, enough to persuade anyone that they could potentially win, then lock in a submission hold and make the customer give up. The only real damage to the customers was to their egos and their wallets. It wasn’t a scam, and it was a good money earner. The most successful of these workers would incite the crowd and goad them into stepping into the ring. It was a simple technique, that usually went without a hitch. This time was not one of them. The resident worker had been upset by one of the locals before the show, and took it out on his audience, being even more insulting and provocative than usual. The crowd reacted violently, and stormed the ring. The wrestler cowered, out-numbered, until Yuri entered the ring and fought off 13 men whilst barely breaking a sweat. Fortune was impressed, the resident was fired, and Yuri took his place.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Yuri had a moderately successful career by the standards of the day. Not long into it, he legally changed his name to John Michaels. It was Fortune’s idea. The promoter was a wily guy, and he realised that a worker with an American name would gain much greater popularity and renown than a foreign worker, especially during the isolationism of the United States during the inter war years. It turned out to be a boon for the future generations during the Cold War. Yuri’s career lasted until 1932, when he retired at the age of 41 thanks to a neck injury sustained during one of his few forays into promoted wrestling cards.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Yuri was replaced in Fortune’s circus by my great-grandfather, Peter. Peter lacked Yuri’s natural skills and had a bad attitude that lead to him being dropped by Fortune’s circus after 5 years of trouble. He continued to make his living wrestling opening matches against prospects on promoted cards for years, until eventually, the offers to act as fodder for the stars of the future dried up. Not long after he retired, the Japanese hit Pearl Harbour, and Peter found himself conscripted into the army. He survived the war, and in 1946, at the age of 32, he found that his services were in demand again. The loss of talent due to the war opened up opportunities, and with army discipline ironing out his personal problems, he found himself being more successful than ever, even at one time contesting for a few low-level local championships. His career ended much the same way as his fathers, being destroyed by future world champion Harry MacKenzie and in the process injuring his knee so badly that he walked with a cane for the rest of his life. In 1951, at the age of 47, his career was over.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]The family tradition was on a temporary hiatus. Peter’s children had been born later in life than Yuri, and they were still young when their father retired. However, in 1960, Peter’s oldest son Joshua made his debut. Ironically, his debut was against the same man who ended his father’s career, Harry MacKenzie, who was on the way down after losing the World Championship two years earlier. Despite his decline, it was still a sock when Joshua soundly defeated him and demonstrated his pure talent. Joshua had huge potential. He was a talented, charismatic, handsome young man who lived clean and personified the American Dream. Great things appeared to be in his future. He was the first in the family to achieve any real success, winning the Lightweight Championship of the Carolinas endorsed by the now-defunct American Wrestling Organisation, an umbrella organization that helped promote numerous smaller, regional promotions around the United States, in 1965.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Tragedy struck 5 years later, though. Joshua was driving Yuri to a hospital appointment in bad weather when Joshua lost control of the car and crashed off a bridge Both died from their injuries several days later. Joshua still held the same championship he’d won 5 years earlier, and as a result, his local branch of the AWO held a star-studded tribute show in his honor. It was on that very same card that his younger brothers, twines Adam and Johnny made their debuts as a tag-team. They wrestled as Johnny and Adam Bomb, under the name of the Atomic Bombs. Adam, my father, was slightly more talented, but Johnny had way more charisma. They remained as a team all through their careers, until their mutual retirement in 1994. They were a regular fixture in tag-team divisions in territories the country over, and in later years in independent promotions in their later years. They were moderately successful, even at one point in the early 80s holding the SWF tag team titles for two weeks, although only because one of their opponents injured himself mid move. They held other titles at various levels, though nothing particularly prestigious.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Then we come to the modern generation. It was expected that my brother Jack would follow the male line into the wrestling industry. It was almost a given from his birth that it would happen. Maybe that’s why he rebelled against it. He was never meant to be a wrestler, I think. He lack that tough edge professionals need. He didn’t have it in him to fight. And so, he decided to become a teacher instead. That didn’t go down well with the family. But these thinks have their own way of working themselves out. I had never been expected to go down this route, but with a recent growth in the Women’s wrestling scene in the US, though AAA, and given the fact that wrestling had almost been my whole life since I was young, it fell upon me t take up the family business. My father was thrilled, and he paid for my training at Phil Chases wrestling academy, and even gave me a few extra training sessions, along with his brother. When my training was complete, he gave me $10,000, originally intended to be my college fund, to support my fledgling career. Out I went into the world, to pursue my dream, and uphold my family tradition.[/font]

[center][u]Starting Statistics And Profile[/u][/center] [u]Profile[/u] Real Name: Jennie Michaels Ring Name: Jennie Bomb Profile: Jennie Michaels is the latest from the Michaels wrestling family to join the promotion. She works under the name Jennie Bomb, taken from her father, Adam Bomb. [u]Statistics[/u] Spirit: 10 Power: 4 Technique: 40 Speed: 30 Psychology: 30 Stamina: 40 Toughness: 8 Charisma: 15 Mic Skills: 10 Safety: 20 Looks: 65 Respect: 0 [u]Overness[/u] USA: 0 Canada: 0 Mexico: 0 Japan: 0 UK: 0 Europe: 0 Australia: 0

[center][font=Times New Roman][u]Monday, Week One, June 2005[/u][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman]Here I am, a newly trained wrestler, making my first moves into the wrestling world. On day one of my career, I met with Jerry, my agent. I had him make a call t the Angel Athletic Association, the only women’s wrestling promotion in the United States. They agreed to a meeting, and I was quick to contact them. Anne Stardust is the owner, and one of the main event players. She agreed to give me a try out match. I’d hoped that due to the lack of female American wrestlers that they’d offer me a contract straight away, but I was happy enough to try out for them, and show what I could do. I accepted the offer, and signed the one match trial deal they offered. There was no pay involved, but I considered it an investment in my career. I didn’t seriously consider that I could make money in my first few months as a worker, having heard my father’s stories. I just hoped the $10,000 he’d given me would last long enough for me to start making money.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]With that trial match negotiated, I considered approaching another promotion. I looked at information on all the US promotions, and decided to approach CZCW. CZCW had a small roster of female workers, and I was willing if given the opportunity to fight men, so I figured they were worth a shot. I met with Cliff Anderson, and was immediately offered a PPA deal worth $20 a show, for 6 months. I took the deal, delighted that I could be paid, and I hoped that this, coupled with any potential AAA deal would enable me to earn enough money to make the money in my account last.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I decided not to take any more booking until I knew whether I would have space in my schedule. Having actually looked into the world of professional wrestling, was startled to discover that just two of the titles in the major two American promotions were open to women, and both were titles awarded by the TCW promotion – their Hardcore and Tag-Team titles. If I made it big, I wasn’t going to be winning many accolades, and I knew which one of the big two I’d be working for. Either that, or I’d try and help DaVE, the number 3 promotion succeed, as all their belts were open to me.[/font] [center][font=Times New Roman][u]Wednesday, Week One, June 2005[/u][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman]Today was my debut in a try out for AAA. I was set to face Katherine Goodlooks, one half of the tag-team Good Lookin’ Bunny. She’s a better worker and a lot more known than me. I’d have to bring my A-game if I was going to make an impression. Not only that, but I would have to earn some respect backstage. When I entered the locker room, I was quick to introduce myself to each worker there in turn, and made a pleasant friendly compliment. Having made a good first impression, and being very nervous about my prospects, I asked each of them for a little advice, and took in all the teaching they gave me. I felt it was important to listen to the more experienced workers, because it’s a good way to help myself improve. By the time I was done, it was time for me to go out and make my debut in the opening match.[/font] [font=Times New Roman][u]Jennie Bomb v. Katherine Goodlooks – AAA Found Guilty[/u][/font] [font=Times New Roman]There was a fair crowd for this event, and the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end as I entered the ring. I was fortunate enough to be the first person introduced at the start of the show with the result that, while people didn’t recognise me, they also made some noise for my entrance, popping more for the start of the show than me, but it still settled my nerves. Katherine followed me out to a much greater reaction, and we faced off to begin my first ever match.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Katherine was a lightweight, about the same size as me, so I would have my full arsenal available for this match. I went at her first, throwing out my poor version of Rick Law’s Justice Jam. She easily dodged, though, and hit back with an arm drag, taking me down to the mat. As I was down, she went for a choke hold, but I was ready for it and slipped free, regaining the advantage. I locked in a hammerlock and drove her into the corner, where I slapped her hard across the chest with a knife edge chop. I tried to pull her out of the corner, to open up my options, but she was quick to reverse it and threw me back in there. She smashed me headfirst into the turnbuckle, and I was stunned.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Fortunately, she climbed the turnbuckle, and I had time to gain my composure and dodge the double axe handle she aimed at me. Taking the initiative, I executed a perfect vertical suplex, and followed up quickly with a running half senton and a regular half senton. I picked her up, and attempted to drive her back to the mat with a Russian legsweep, but she slipped out of the move and hit me with a forearm. She went back to the top rope as I was dazed, and tried for another double axe handle. Again, I managed to avoid it, and I followed up with an inverse drop toe hold, slamming her into the mat. I picked her up, locked in a hammerlock and drove her into the corner again. We were both a little hurt now, and as a result, she was open to slightly more damaging moves, and I took full advantage by laying into her with three quick kicks. She fell to the floor, and I swiftly followed up with a rear naked punch flurry, raining bows down on her. I tried to follow up with a Boston Crab, but she managed to slip out, and took control.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She went for a neckbreaker, but I slipped out, and caught her with a diving DDT. She was stunned slightly, but not enough to let me lock on the figure four leglock. Frustrated, I went for the rear naked punch flurry again, but this time, she slipped out. She whipped me into the ropes and caught me with a running dropkick, sending me flying to the mat. I was hurt now, and on the verge of defeat. She picked me up, and went for a Fishermans suplex that surely would have finished me off, but I managed to just about slip out in time. I tried for a sleeper hold neckbreaker, but she slipped out, being in better condition and more aware than I was. She took me down with a running dropkick, and followed up with an elbow drop. I rolled to the side just enough to avoid a stomp, and regained my feet as she struggled for balance. I went for a DDT, but she broke free, and tried a triple kick combo, but I managed to dodge too. I went for a discus clothesline, but she smashed me with a forearm blow to counter.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She tried to climb the ropes again, but I pulled her down, and nailed her with the Justice Jam. I took her down with a mafia kick, and attempted to lock on my great-great grandfather’s favourite move, the Scorpion Deathlock. However, she slipped free, and ran at me with another running dropkick. I managed to avoid another stomp, and went for a rana that she blocked and a DDT that she also blocked to regain the advantage. She went for the top rope again, but I had her scouted now, and pulled her back down. I took her down with a belly to belly suplex and again went for the Scoprion Deathlock, but she again managed to break free. She went for a triple kick combo, but I countered with my version of the Enygma Variation and locked it on for the submission! I’d won my first match![/font] [font=Times New Roman]I sank to my knees with joy as the announcer told the crowd I was the winner. I looked in the first row and saw my family, faces beaming, and knew I’d made it.[/font] [font=Times New Roman][u]Summary:[/u][/font] [font=Times New Roman]Jennie Bomb def. Katherine Goodlooks[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Method of Victory: Submission[/font] [font=Times New Roman]For Promotion: AAA[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Type: 1 v. 1[/font] [font=Times New Roman]For Title: None[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Disqualifications: Yes[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Falls count: In Ring Only[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Length: 8 minutes[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Rating: C[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Career Record: 1-0[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Promotion Record: 1-0[/font] [center][font=Times New Roman][u]Thursday, Week One, June 2005[/u][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman]When I reached home after my match, I fell asleep, exhausted. I was woken later by my room mate, Sophie, a college student who liked to refer to herself as my personal assistant. She said I had some messages. The first was the most important, the news that AAA wanted to talk to me. The second was from someone backstage, who said they’d heard Katherine Goodlooks had been talking positively to management after last nights show. I called Katherine, and we chatted for a while. She’s a nice person, and my first friend in the industry. The third was from my dad, saying he thought I’d learned a little psychology since he’d seen me at Phil Chase’s academy. Shows why you should listen to those with experience.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I spoke to Anne stardust, and was offered $40 per appearance for 1 year. After considering my finances, I negotiated it down to a 6 month deal, thinking that if I could improve enough in 6 months, I could negotiate a better contract. I signed the contract, and become a full-time member of the AAA roster.[/font]

[center][font=Times New Roman][u]Monday, Week 2, June 2005[/u][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman]After looking at my schedule, I came to a disturbing conclusion – with AAA running just one event per month and CZCW doing the same, there was no way I’d be able to last too long working for just the two promotions. Even if I was booked for both shows, which wasn’t a given, I’d be making $60 a month. Even cutting down to minimal spending, I’d need to spend $500 per month just to survive – and I know I couldn’t keep that up long term. Considering my financial situation, and with regard to my development as a professional wrestler, I decided to try and find work elsewhere to supplement my income.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I had options. There were several promotions around the world that I thought might give me a chance. In particular, I was hopeful of my chances with 5SSW, the only other Women’s promotion currently in existence. They were so successful that they’d driven all their competition in Japan out of business. They were a touring promotion, so I’d only have to work for them at certain times of year, and when they were touring, I’d have a heavier schedule with more matches per month, and thus more money.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]That was the most attractive of the prospects. In the end, though, I decided that I’d be better off concentrating on earning a domestic reputation before trying my luck abroad, so I settled on approaching other US based promotions. Knowing that the Big Three, the SWF, TCW and DaVE, were way too high on the food chain to employ me, I approached the USPW and NYCW. Both agreed to meet with me.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I spoke to NYCW first. The owner, a veteran wrestler known as The Stomper, decided to offer me a contract stright away, $20 per appearance for 6 months. I thought about it, and negotiated him down to three months. I felt that if I would be working for more promotions, I could build up more of a reputation offer three months than I could before, and when my contract was up, I could re-sign for more money. And, if I wasn’t there yet, I could always go for another 3 month contract on the same money. It gave me options. I signed the deal, and readied myself for the prospect of working there.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Next was my meeting with Danny Jillefski, owner of USPW. USPW were probably the number 4 promotion in the country, and Jillefski was once the lead announcer for the SWF before falling out with his boss and founding his own promotion. I was pleased to accept their offer of a trial match. Unfortunately, USPW had already held their show for this month, so I’d have to wait until July for my chance. Still, it was potential work, and I needed it.[/font] [center][font=Times New Roman][u]Thursday, Week 2, June 2005[/u][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman]Today was set to be my NYCW debut. It would be an interesting match. I was scheduled to face Geena The Warrior Princess, a fellow American who’d spent her career in Europe until now. This would be her American debut, and her first appearance in NYCW. She was fairly well known in the UK and Europe, though, and I did my homework on her. I knew it’d be an achievement if I could upset her on her first appearance on home soil.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I was much more relaxed backstage that I was on my debut. I think a couple of the guys knew that I was new to the business, largely because my new boss, The Stomper, had once employed my father and uncle. I spoke to him first, thanking him for the opportunity and praising his physical conditioning,, which was pretty damn good for a guy his age. In return, he gave me a few tips on improving my ring work. I thanked him, and went on a charm offensive with the rest of the locker room. Most of the guys were friendly, and happy to give me little bits of advice to the rookie, that I listened to and absorbed. The only guy who didn’t react well was The Natural, who was very dismissive of my attempt to ask for advice. Oh well, you can’t win ‘em all.[/font] [left][font=Times New Roman][u]Geena The Warrior Princess v. Jennie Bomb[/u][/font][/left] [font=Times New Roman]After this, the show started. I was up third, after a match and an interview, and I watched both to try and learn from them. Then, in a flash, it was my turn. Geena went out first, and got a very muted reaction, being pretty much unknown in the States. I didn’t get much of a reaction either, though a couple of people had heard of my efforts in AAA. Apparently, a couple of websites that had reviewed the match had said I had potential, which is always good to hear. [/font] [font=Times New Roman]The bell rang, and we started our 60 Minute Time Limit match. Somehow, I doubted we’d take that long. I started by going for a Japanese arm drag, but Geena saw it early, and foiled me. She knocked me down with a running clothesline, and picked me back up again. We landed several hard blows against me – a jab, followed by a punch and a huge roundhouse punch that knocked me off my feet. She hits hard, and I wondered whether it would be my day. She landed a splash, and picked me back up. I was hurt, and in serious trouble already. She whipped me into the corner, and knocked the air out of me with a corner clothesline. She nailed me with a Death Valley Driver and… that was it. Three count. After the joy of victory in my first match, I was brought back down to Earth with a bump. Beaten in a 60 Minute Time limit match in two minutes, without managing to land a blow. I was crushed. Next time I was in the ring, I’d have to step up if I was to go anywhere.[/font] [font=Times New Roman][u]Summary:[/u][/font] [font=Times New Roman]Geena The Warrior Princess def. Jennie Bomb[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Method of Victory: Pinfall[/font] [font=Times New Roman]For Promotion: NYCW[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Type: 1 v. 1 60 Minute Time Limit[/font] [font=Times New Roman]For Title: None[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Disqualifications: Yes[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Falls count: In Ring Only[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Length: 2 minutes[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Rating: D[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Career Record: 1-1[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Promotion Record: 0-1[/font] [center][font=Times New Roman][u]Friday, Week 2, June 2005[/u][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman]The next morning, defeat felt even worse. It hurt all the more knowing that this was technically my first match as a professional, since I hadn’t been paid for my AAA trial. Despite Sophie telling me that she thought my promo practice showed some improvement, I still felt awful about letting myself down. I trained hard, and resolved to make amends when I fought for CZCW tomorrow.[/font] [center][font=Times New Roman][u]Saturday, Week 2, June 2005[/u][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman]Saturday was a new day. After my hard work yesterday, I decided to take my defeat in as positive a way as I could. I saw it as a lesson I needed to learn, and resolved to work harder to achieve my dream. I knew now it wasn’t going to be easy. And, even better, I had the chance to make amends straight away. For CZCW, I was booked in a 6-person tag team match, teaming with Miss Mexico and Jimmy Cox to take on Snap Dragon, Michelle Brendon and Sarah Marie York. After the now-usual routine of doing the rounds in the locker room, attempting to build my reputation and scrounge advice from the other, more experienced workers, it was time to open the card.[/font] [font=Times New Roman][u]Jennie Bomb, Miss Mexico & Jimmy Cox v. Sarah Marie York, Snap Dragon & Michelle Brendon[/u][/font] [font=Times New Roman]I hadn’t realised it beforehand, but this was announced as an Elimination Rules match. That made it trickier, because it would surely last longer. The teams came out together, allowing me to share the crowd reaction of my teammates. After a quick huddle, it was decided that I’d start. For the other team, Sarah Marie York started.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Learning the lesson of my previous matches, I went for a simpler move to start with, and nailed York with a jab. I tried to follow up with a hammerlock, but she blocked me, and I quickly landed another jab to retain the advantage. I took hr down with a swift snap suplex, and followed up with a half senton. Having gained the advantage for my team, I tagged out to Miss Mexico. Miss Mexico went on the attack immediately, dropping a knee on York, before attempting a choke hold that York countered. York ran to her corner and tagged out to Michelle Brendon. Brendon went for Miss Mexico, and jabbed her quickly, before whipping her into the ropes. As Miss Mexico came off the ropes, she was caught be a spinning backhand blow.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Brendon whipped her into the ropes again, this time catching her on the rebound with a jab punch. She tried for another spinning backhand blow, but Miss Mexico dodged out of the way and nailed her with a loud open-handed slap. She took Brendon down with an inverse drop toe hold, and chocked her as she lay on the ground. This drew the ire of the referee, who admonished the offender. This distraction allowed Brendon to recover just enough to roll out of the way of a knee drop. She tried to follow up with a stomp, but Miss Mexico avoided it, and aimed a throat thrust at Brendon. She managed to dodge, and landed a jab punch. She went for the irish whip, bt Mss Mexico ducked under and attempted spinning backhand blow.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Miss Mexico took the advantage, and took Brendon down with a drop toe hold, following up with a knee drop. With Brendon down, she tagged in Jimmy Cox. Cox went straight to work on Brendon, propping her up and landing a vicious steated kick to her chest. He tried for a Senton, but Brendon avoided it, rolling out of the way. She picked him up, and tagged out to Snap Dragon. Snap Dragon went for a legsweep kick, but Cox jumped over it, went for a backbreaker that was blocked and took him down with a dropkick. He missed a stomp, and was taken down by a Snap Dragon dropkick. He avoided a seated kick, but Dragon managed to avoid a knife edge chop. Cox avoided a drop kick and had a backbreaker attempt blocked. He landed a back kick, and again went for a backbreaker that was blocked. He tried for a shooter take don, but Dragon managed to work it into a pinning predicament, that Cox kicked out of at one.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Dragon took him down with an arm drag, picked him up, and attempted a legsweep kick that Cox managed to avoid. Cox went for a spinning back kick, that was avoided, and Dragon took him down with an arm drag. He picked Cox up, went for a drop toehold that was blocked, and then missed with an attempted dropkick. Cox finally managed to connect with the backbreaker, but failed to capitalise when Dragon narrowly avoided a seated kick. Dragon tried to tag out, but Cox managed to drag him away from the corner just in the nick of time. He whipped Dragon into the corner, and went for a knife edge chop that Dragon managed to avoid. Dragon took Cox down with a Japanese arm drag, and landed a hard seated kick to his chest. He tagged out to Sarah Marie York, who pressed home the advantage with a quick fire series of a half senton, elbow drop and a stomp. When she went for a second half senton, however, Cox rolled out of the way, and she landed hard on the mat.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Cox failed to punish her by missing with an elbow drop to her knee, and she hit back with a dropkick. She missed an attepted basement dropkick, and Cox regained his feet to seemingly shatter her spine with a stiff backbreaker. She obviously wasn’t too badly hurt, as she left him kicking mid-air from an attempted seated kick, and went for a spinning head scissors that he blocked. What he didn’t block was the DDT she followed up with, though he did slip free of her attempted Boston Crab.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]He tried for a rear amateur takedown that failed, and York slammed him down with a spinning head scissors. She tried to follow up with a basement dropkick, but no one was home, and Cox punished her with a snap suplex. She blocked an elbow drop attempt and regained her feet, but didn’t manage to avoid a knife-edge chop to the chest. He took her down with a DDT, and locked on a bow and arrow lock that she managed to reverse into a pinfall attempt.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She only got two, but it allowed her to follow up with a belly to belly suplex. With Cox down, she climbed to the top rope and came down with a flying splash… but Cox rolled away at the last second! Cox tried to take advantage with a figure four leglock, but she broke the hold and attempted a belly to belly suplex again. Cox had it scouted, though, and managed to slip free of it and tried for a Diving DDT. She blocked it, and he tried for a belly to back suplex, but she blocked that too and took control back. Bother were getting quite hurt now, and it showed as Cox slipped free from a Diving DDT attempt and took her down with a belly to back suplex. He tried for a Death Lock STF, but she blocked it. He stomped her, and tried for the move again, but she blocked it again and regained her feet. Cox took her back down with a DDT and this time managed to lock on the submission hold, but York managed to reach the ropes to get free.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Cox tried to finish it with the Asiatic Spike, but she broke the move and hit him with a belly to belly suplex. She tried to tag out, but Cox dragged her back and floored her with a DDT. She was forced to block another attempted Death Lock STF, and rolled away from a stomp. She whipped him into the ropes and tried to tag out again, but Cox managed to stp her and again punished her with a DDT. Again he followed up a Death Lock STF attempt, but York wriggled free and tried for a Diving DDT. Cox slipped out, and tried for a release German Suplex, but York just broke out and tried for a DDT. Cox slipped out, and went for a German Suplex, but was countered with a forearm to the face. York took him down with a belly to belly suplex and climbed up to the top. She went for a flying splash and missed. Cox locked on the Death Lock STF… but she didn’t tap out![/font] [font=Times New Roman]Frustrated, Cox went for a Bodyslam driver, but was caught by a forearm blow. Finally, York manages to tag out to Michelle Brendon. Brendon went for a face crusher, but Cox broke free, and took her down with a backbreaker. Exhausted, he tagged out to Miss Mexico. Miss Mexico went for a kneedrop, but Brendon avoided it and instead, she got a stomp for her troubles. Brendon picked her up, but Miss Mexico slipped free of an attempted Japanese arm drag. Miss Mexico took her down with a running face smash, and missed a kneedrop. Brenadon tagged back out to Snap Dragon, who entered the ring and picked up Miss Mesxico. He locked in a hammerlock, and followed up with a legsweep kick. Miss Mexico managed to avoid a running senton, and picked him up.She took him back down with a running face smash, and tagged me back in.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I was fresh, and went to work on Snap Dragon. I picked him up, and took him back down with a side headlock takedown. I followed up with a half senton and a running half senton, then laid into him with a rear naked punch flurry, before paying homage to my hero Jack Bruce by nailing him with Bruce’s trademark Welcome to NYC. I tried to follow up with a figure four leglock, but he broke free, and was taken down with a dropkick. Fortunately, he missed a snap driving elbow, and I went for an STF. He blocked it, and regained his feet. I tried to follow up with a DDT, but he broke free. I avoided a running dropkick, and pummelled him with a rear naked punch flurry. He was down and hurt, and I locke don the Enygma Variation. Unfortunately, he didn’t tap out.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I tried to finish it with candaian Violence, but he countered with a leg sweep. HE managed to tag out to Michelle Brendon. She stomped me, and picked me up. She hit me with a running dropkick, followed up with a stomp. Again she picked me up, and se tried to whip me into the ropes, but I reversed it and hit her with a Justice Jam. I took her down with a fieman’s carry takedown, but missed a running half senton. She pcike dme up, and hit a spinning headscissors, sending me crashing back to the mat. She stomped me, picked me up again and tried another spinning head scissors, but I blocked it, and instead, she climbed to the top rope. She hit me with a double axe handle, and went for a face crusher. I was down, and she covered me for the pinfall.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Miss Mexico came in, and took rendon down with a bodyslam. Whle she was down, she tried to open up on her with a rear naked punch flurry, but Brendon slipped free. Brendon took Miss Mexico down with an enziguiri kick followed by a back suplex. She stomped her, picked her up, but Miss Mexico blocked a hammerlock. Brendon broke a DDT attempt, and executed a picture perfect crucifix cradle. Miss Mexico kicked out at the last second, and blocked a spinning head scissors, but was taken down by a running dropkick.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Brendon tried to pick her up, but Miss Mexico fought back. Brendon, however, managed to slip free of a DDT attempt, and Miss Mexico returned the favor with an attempted snap reverse DDT. She missed a chop block, but reversed an Irish whip by Brendon. Brendon ducked under a discus clothesline, but Miss Mexico broke an attempted face crusher. Brendon was taken down by a drop toe hold, and Miss Mexico followed up with a two rear naked punch flurries, taking all the energy out of Brendon. She went for the Camel Clutch, but Brendon failed to tap out. Miss Mexico went for a DDT, but Brendon broke free and tagged out to Sarah Marie York.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]York whipped Mis Mexico into the corner,. And slapped her. She then tried for a triple kick combo, but Miss Mexico avoided it. Miss Mexico went for a drop toe hold and tried for a camel clutch, but York broke it and took her down with a vertical suplex. She picked her up, and tried for a DDT, but Miss Mexico slipped out and took her down with a neckbreaker. This time, she locked in the camel clutch, but York failed to tap out. When they both regained their feet, Miss Mexico saw and opening and slammed York down with a Lariat clothesline. She covered York, and scored the pinfall.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Snap Dragon came in, and was taken down by a thrust kick. He broke a camel clutch attempt, and whipped Miss Mexico into the corner. He raised her to the top rope, and tried to tag out, but Miss Mexico stopped him. She hit him with an open handed slap and followed up with the Lariat clothesline. She tried for the cover, but Snap Dragon kicked out at 2.99999999999! As they regained their feet, she hit him with the Lariat Clotheslien again, but again Snap Dragon kicked out! She tried a third time, but this time, Dragon countered with a legsweep kick. Snap Dragon landed the Glittering Magician knee… but Miss Mexico kicked out![/font] [font=Times New Roman]Snap Dragon tagged out to Brendon, who climbed to the top turnbuckle. She hit Miss Mexico with a double axe handle, and tried for a face crushed but Miss Mexico broke free. Miss Mexico slapped her, and went for the Lariat, but was taken down by a Japanese armdrag. Brendon stomped her, picked her up and tried to lock in a hammerlock, but Miss Mexico fought out. Brendon dodged a mafia kick, and Miss Mexico prevented another face crusher attempt, before Miss Mexico landed a slap and a Lariat... and only got two! She waited ‘till Brendon stood up.. and hit ANOTHER Lariat. Yet, Brendon STILL kicked out! Unbelievable! Brendon managed to avoid a lariat, and climbed up to the top rope. She slammed Miss Mexico with a double axe handle and finally hit her face crusher to eliminate Miss Mexico.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Jimmy Cox, the last man standing on our team came in and broke out of an attempted suplex. @He tried to counter with rolling vertical suplexes, but Brendon shifted her bodyweigth and fell on top of him. She only got two, and when he got back up, she hit him with an inverted atomic drop and tagged out. Snap dragon came in, and hit a triple kick combo. He followed up with a snap driving elbow which Cox avoided, then slipped out of a Death Lock STF. He went for a running dropkick, missed, and Cox locked on the Death Lock STF and forced Snap Dragon to tap out![/font] [font=Times New Roman]At the 24 minute mark, we were down to two – Michelle Brendon and Jimmy Cox. Cox made the first move, taking her down with a Rana, but she blocked the Death Lock STf, and escaped from a figure four leglock attempt. She nailed him with a spinning armdrag, picked him up and cimbed up top. She went for a double axe handle, and missed. Cox hit a jab punch, and went for the Asiatic Spike, but Brendon broke free. She landed a hammerlock kick, then a reverse snap DDT. She almost had him, but he kicked out at the last second. She went for a Face Crusher, but Cox broke out, jabbed her, and took her down with a bodyslam driver. He went for the cover and scored the final pinfall to win the match![/font] [font=Times New Roman][u]Summary:[/u][/font] [font=Times New Roman]Jennie Bomb, Miss Mexico & Jimmy Cox def. Sarah Marie York, Snap Dragon & Michelle Brendon[/font] [font=Times New Roman]For Promotion: CZCW[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Type: 3 v. 3 Elimination Rules[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Order of Elimination: Jennie Bomb, Sarah Marie York, Miss Mexico, Snap Dragon, Michelle Brendon[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Methods of Victory: Pinfall, Pinfall, Pinfall, Submission[/font] [font=Times New Roman]For Title: None[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Disqualifications: Yes[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Falls count: In Ring Only[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Length: 26 minutes[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Rating: B+[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Career Record: 2-1[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Promotion Record: 1-0[/font] [center][font=Times New Roman][u]Sunday, Week 2, June 2005[/u][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman]After the thrills of last night’s superb match, which could have gone either way, I was exhausted. Still, there was no reason to skip training, even if I had no more bookings this month. Thanks to tips from wrestlers, I’d improved my skills a little. I was happy. I talked on the phone to Frankie Perez, a nice guy I’d met at last night’s show and we quickly became friends. After a hard day of training, I slept like a baby, exhausted from the previous night’s exertions.[/font]

June Stat Changes: [u]Statistics[/u] Spirit: 10 (+/-0) Power: 4 (+/-0) Technique: 40 (+/-0) Speed: 30 (+/-0) Psychology: 37 (+7) Stamina: 40 (+/-0) Toughness: 8 (+/-0) Charisma: 15 (+/-0) Mic Skills: 12 (+2) Safety: 20 (+/-0) Looks: 65 (+/-0) Respect: 0 (+/-0) [u]Overness[/u] USA: 2 (+2) Canada: 0 (+/-0) Mexico: 0 (+/-0) Japan: 0 (+/-0) UK: 0 (+/-0) Europe: 0 (+/-0) Australia: 0 (+/-0) Record for June: 2-1 [u]Financial Status[/u] Bank Balance: $9,540 Monthly Earnings: $40 Monthly Expenditure: $500 Monthly Profit: -$460 Assets: None

[center][u][font=Times New Roman]Monday, Week One, July 2005[/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]After two weeks with no bookings, it was good to be back in the ring. I was working for NYCW today, in an unusual match. It was a battle of the sexes, pitting me, June Butler and Geena The Warrior Princess against Sammy The Shark, Roger Doger and Spike, in a 3 v. 3 Elimination Match It seemed like the kind of match that would be a perfect opportunity to prove myself to people, and I know the other girls I would e teaming with were keep to prove our superiority over the men. As uausla, I mingled with the workers backstage, picking their brains for advice and being as friendly as possible to them.in my quest for knowledge and a positive reputation. Before I knew it, it was time for my match.[/font] [u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Roger Dodger, Sammy The Shark and Spike v. Geena the Warrior Princess, June Butler and Jennie Bomb[/size][/font][/u] [font=Times New Roman]Fortunately for me, I wasn’t nominated to start the match for my team. Instead, that honor went to Geena, who faced off with Roger Dodger. Roger made it clear for the get go that he had no intention of fighting fairly, going straight for an eye gouge that earned him an talking to by the referee. This let Geena recover enough that when Roger went ofr a suplex, she was able to slip out behind. She tried to follow up with an Irish whip into the corner, but Roger broke out of it, and nailed Geena with an arm drag. He picked her straight back up and took her back down again immediately with the same move. He went to pick her up again, but Geena fought back and landed a flurry of punches on him. Pressing home the advantage, Geena nailed him with a suplex, but then missed an elbow drop when Roger rolled out of the way. He tried for a rear chinlock, but Geena slipped out and whipped him into the corner. She nailed him with an elbow, and followed up with ten turnbuckle smashes. Roger fell to the floor, and she tried again to follow up with an elbow drop, but he rolled out of the way just in the nick of time.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]He didn’t managed to retain the advantage, though, as Geena fought back when he tried to pick her up and took him down with a running clothesline. Geena’s follow up caused Roger to gain a lot of sympathy with the crowd, as she ruthlessly dropped a vicious headbutt to his groin and followed it up with a legdrop to the same region. She then went for a splash, but Roger rolled out of the way, seemingly unintentionally thanks to his extreme testicular pain. He recovered enough, though, to tag out, and in came Spike. Spike quickly picked Geena up and issued the greatest insult possible by slapping her hard across the face. He followed up with a headbutt, and another slap across the face. Pressign hom ehte advantage, he nailed Geena with a vertical suplex, taking her down. Fortunately, she slipped free of an attempted seated punch flurry, and tagged out to June Butler.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]June opened up on Spike, hitting him wit three vicious Mongolian shops before attempting a backbreaker. Spike blocked it, and took another Mongolian chop for his troubles. June took him down with a double underhook suplex, and slammed down on him with a snap driving elbow. Shetried to follow up with a bow and arrow lock, but he broke free. He whipped June against the ropes, and caught her on the rebound with another open handed slap. They tussled, as Spike attempted a move and June attempted to counter it, but neither came off and instead, Spike slapped her again and took her down with a running clothesline. He tagged out to Sammy The Shark.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Sammy attempted a seated kick, but June had recovered enough to avoid it, and she took him down with a backbreaker. She went to work on his legs, locking in a knee bar and then attempted an elbow drop to the knee. Sammy blocked, and regained his feet, only to be met with a kick to his knee. June went for a bodyslam, but Sammy returned the favour from moments before, catching her with a kick to the knee. He followed up with another, and took her down with a running clothesline. He sat her up and landed a vicious seated kick, following up with a second and then a seated dropkick. He went for a bow and arrow lock on June, but she reversed it into a pinning combination and managed to score a two count. When they regained their feet, June took him down with a backbreaker, and tagged me in.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I immediately nailed Sammy with a half senton, and attempted a Boston crab that he managed to block. He regained his feet, and when I went for a lightning kick, he countered with a kick to my knee. Luckily, I managed to regain my balance in time to duck under a running clothesline he aimed at me, and I nailed him with a DDT. I tried to follow up with a rear seated punch flurry, but he slipped out, and nailed me with a dropkick. He tried to follow that with a basement dropkick, but I avoided it. I couldn’t take advantage, though, as he broke my attempted belly to belly suplex and hit one of his own. He picked me up and attempted a Urange slam, but I managed to break out. I tried to follow up with the Justice Jam, but he countered with a legsweep kick and I was down.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Being the weakest member of my team, I was in trouble as he picked me up and whipped me into the ropes. I ducked out of the way of a triple kick combo, and tried for a snap suplex, but he broke out of it and whipped me into the ropes again. He aimed a thrust kick at me, but I dodged swiftly and took him down with a DDT, before tagging out to Geena. Geena tried to hit him with a legdrop to the groin, but he blocked it, and instead, she nailed him with a splash and then went for the legdrop again, this time landing it to the massed cries of empathetic ain from the male members of the audience. She picked him up, and took him down with a back suplex. She tried to pick him up again, but this time, he fought back and tagged out to Roger Dodger.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Roger went for an arm drag on Geena, but she slipped out and took him down with a neckbreaker. She tried to follow up with a splash, but Rodger rolled out of the way and went for the tag. He made it, and Spike came in. He picked Geena up, and went back to his favourite move, an open handed slap. He took her down with a vertical suplex, picked her back up and sent her crashing back to the mat with a discus clothesline. He followed up with a seated punch flurry, and went for a rear naked punch flurry that Geena only just escaped. She got to her feet and took him down with a neckbreaker, following up with a splash. A second splash attempt missed, and Spike picked Geena up. He went for a discus clothesline, but Geena ducked under and used his own momentum to lift him up into a Death Valley Driver! Spike was done, and Geena covered him for an easy pinfall.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Following Spike’s elimination, Roger Dodger came back into the ring, and Geena attempted to catch him with a twisting neckbreaker. Roger blocked it, though, and she was forced to settle for a bodyslam instead. She followed up with a splash, then picked Roger up and attempted to finish him off with a Death Valley Driver, but Roger countered with a devious eye gouge. He went for a twisting neckbreaker to her, but she slipped out and took him down with a back suplex. She picked him up and attempted the DVD, but since Roger’s no gentleman, he punched her in the face to counter it. He tried for a face crusher, but Geena broke fee and went for a punch. Roger avoided it, and went for the tag. He made it, but the referee didn’t see it. Geena punched him, and hit the Death Valley Driver. She scored the second pinfall easily, leaving it three on one.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Sammy The Shark as more aware than Roger, and when he came in, he immediately hit Geena with a triple kick combo, knocking her down. He picked her up and went for a back suplex, but Geena slipped out and tagged me in. I took him down with a side spinning kick, and went for a Scorpion Deathlock, but Sammy slipped out. He went for a dropkick, and I attempted to counter with the Enygma Variation, but it didn’t quite work, and Sammy instead went for a kick to the knee. This time, I managed to counter with the Enygma Variation, and Sammy tapped out! We won, with all our team standing! It was a resounding victory for the girls, and we made sure to celebrate properly.[/font] [u]Summary:[/u] [font=Times New Roman]Geena the Warrior Princess, June Butler and Jennie Bomb def. Roger Dodger, Sammy The Shark and Spike[/font][color=black] [font=Times New Roman]For Promotion: NYCW Match Type: 3 v. 3 Elimination Rules Order of Elimination: Spike, Roger Dodger, Sammy The Shark Methods of Victory: Pinfall, Pinfall, Submission For Title: None Disqualifications: Yes Falls count: In Ring Only Match Length: 12 minutes Match Rating: C+ Career Record: 3-1 Promotion Record: 1-1 [/font][/color] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Tuesday, Week One, July 2005[/size][/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]There was no time to rest on my laurels, as the very next day I was working for CZCW. I wished the promotions wouldn’t cluster their events together so much – this month, the last of my four bookings was on the Monday of the second week. It leaves me with nothing to do for nearly three weeks. After driving half way across the country from my AAA appearance to reach the event, I was informed I’d be facing Champagne Lover in the opening match. Champagne Lover is a moderately over star in Mexico, working for SOTBPW. He’s a talented guy, making his US debut. This had all the hallmarks of another match like my 2 minute squash by Geena the Warrior Princess. I think it showed how worried I was that I kept asking people for advice when I was doing the rounds. At least most of them were reassuring and told me I’d do fine. I wasn’t so sure…[/font] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Champagne Lover v. Jennie Bomb[/size][/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]I knew I’d have to start strongly if I was going to win this match, and my fears of another squash were lessened when I managed to get in the first offence of the match, an inverse drop toe hold. I tried t follow up with a half senton, but he avoided it, and hit me with an elbow rope. He picked me up and attempted a spinning back kick, but I managed to avoid it and tried to hit the Justice Jam, that he managed to avoid. He slapped me hard across the face, and knocked me down with a rolling wheel kick. He picked me up, but I fought back against him and hit him with a legsweep snap pinfall, scoring a one count.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I locked in a hammerlock and drove him into the corner, where I hit him with a knife edge chop. I went for a second, but he avoided it. He came at me with a charging forearm, but I ducked out of the way and took him down with a snap suplex. I tried t follow up with a running half senton, but he dodged out of the way and came back at me with a flip legdrop. He went for his signature Champagne Breakfast, but I managed to counter it into a pinning combination, scoring a one count.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]When we both got up, I smashed him with the Justice Jam, and took him down with a running clothesline. I went for a half senton, but he avoided it, and picked me up. He nailed me with a running dropkick, and climbed to the top rope. He waited for me to get up, and nailed me with a second rope dropkick. He followed up with a flip legdrop, but nobody was home as I managed to roll out of the way just in the nick of time. While he was prone, I rained down blows on him with a rear naked punch flurry, and attempted to hit him with a Sexy Strut Drop. I missed, and he went for the Champagne Breakfast again, but again I countered it into a pinning combination, scoring a two count.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I scored a DDT, and tried to follow up with Welcome to NYC, but he dodged out of the way and went for the Champagne Breakfast for a third time. Again, though, I reversed it into a pinfall. I was lucky still to be in the match, and I tried to press home the advantage with a belly to belly suplex that Champagne slipped out of. He went to climb to the tope rope, but I stopped him and tried a seated face plant. He broke free, however, and took me down with a running dropkick. He went for the Champagne Breakfast again, but AGAIN I countered into a pinning combination, for a one count.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I took him down with a DDT and locked on the figure four leglock. It didn’t make him submit, but he seemed hurt by it, enough for me to try a Devine Dream Drop, that he escaped. He went for a rana and took me down. He tried for a flip legdrop and missed, allowing me to lock in a Scorpion Deathlock. Unfortunately, he wa too near the ropes, and managed to get a rope break. I went for a DDT, but he slipped out and went for a running dropkick that took me down. He finally managed to lock in the Champagne Breakfast, but I managed to survive, but only just. He went for a Super kick, that I tried to counter with the Enygma Variation, but the result was a standoff. He tried a running dropkick, and I used the same counter, with the same result. He then went for a rana than I blocked, and went for a superkick. I tried the Enygma Variation counter, but it didn’t work. He covered me, and that was it. I’d put in a good showing, but I’d been beaten by the better man. At least I’d fought to the end this time.[/font] [u]Summary:[/u] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]Champagne Lover def. Jennie Bomb Method of Victory: Pinfall For Promotion: CZCW Match Type: 1 v. 1 For Title: None Disqualifications: Yes Falls count: In Ring Only Match Length: 9 minutes Match Rating: C Career Record: 3-2 Promotion Record: 1-1[/font][/color] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Wednesday, Week One, July 2005[/size][/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]I had a day off today, which meant practice and travel to my next show. After my first ever back-to-back shows, it was good to get a day in-between for a breather, as I felt that perhaps the travel between shows had affected my performance against Champagne lover. I trained a little, noticed some improvements in my skills, and took the opportunity for my body to rest up. Tomorrow’s show was important, as it was my USPW trial. I had to be prepared to make an impact and earn a good contract.[/font] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Thursday, Week One, July 2005[/size][/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]I hate debuting wrestlers. I seem to have to face them a lot, and since they have as much to prove as me, it makes things very difficult for me. In this case, the target was “The Complete Package” Brent Hill, a new USPW signing with a lot of talent. I, since I’m not an employed worker yet, was to be his first victim. When I discovered this, I sighed, gritted my teeth, and prepared to fight for a contract. Before that, I made the rounds of the locker room. It was especially important to make a good first impression because the head booker, Giant Redwood, was around, and he’d have a major say in whether I was hired or not. That scares me, because the guy’s an *******, and I don’t think my attempts at flattery and to get some advice out of him worked well. That added even more pressure for my match. I was glad when I finally got out to the ring, and the bell rang to begin the match.[/font] [u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Jennie Bomb v. Brent Hill[/size][/font][/u] [font=Times New Roman]I hit first, nailing Hill with a jab punch, but he slipped free of my attempt to follow up with a hammerlock drive. He nailed me with an enziguri kick, and sent me crashing to the mat with a back suplex. I was hurt already, but I had enough in me to avoid a seated dropkick attempt, and I fired back with a Japanese arm drag. I followed up with a running half senton and a regular half senton, before trying to pick him up. He fought back, and climbed to the top rope. He went for a second rope dropkick, but I avoided it, and nailed him with a running half senton. I tried to follow this up with a half senton, but he rolled out of the way, and tried to lock in a single leg grapevine on me.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I broke free, and went for a hammerlock, but he broke free and tried for a DT. I slipped free, and this time, I locked in the hammerlock and drove him into the corner. I nailed him with a knife edge chop, but he avoided a second and went for a spinning headscissors. I blocked it, but he caught me with a DDT, driving my head into the mat. He wore me down with a singleleg grapevine, and climbed to the top rope. He went for a moonsault, but I rolled out of the way and he crashed and burned. I had the advantage, and I rained down blows from a rear naked punch flurry. I tried the same move again, but he slipped out and went for a Spinning Back Suplex Bomb. However, I had the measure of the move and slipped out and rolled him up for a two count.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I took him down with a DDT, and worked his back and legs over with a Boston Crab. I tried for the rear naked punch flurry, but he slipped out and climbed the ropes. He went for a second rope dropkick, but I dodged out of the way and tried to hit him with the rear naked punch flurry while he was down. He slipped free, and nailed me with the Spinning Back Suplex Bomb! Everyone thought it was over, even me, but at the very last second I kicked out. As I got to my feet, he executed a fisherman’s buster on me, and went for another cover. Again, I kicked out at the last possible moment. He followed this up with a Fisherman’s Suplex, and this time, I had nothing left to kick out with.[/font] [u]Summary:[/u] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]Brent Hill def. Jennie Bomb Method of Victory: Pinfall For Promotion: USPW Match Type: 1 v. 1 For Title: None Disqualifications: Yes Falls count: In Ring Only Match Length: 6 minutes Match Rating: C Career Record: 3-3 Promotion Record: 0-1[/font][/color] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Friday, Week One, July 2005[/size][/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]After suffering defeat against Brent Hill in my try out, after 6 minutes no less, I was worried about getting the call from USPW. I didn’t think they’d want to sign me, but after a conversation with Brent, I felt much more relaxed as he told me he’d seen my potential and recommended that they sign me. I thanked him, and almost as soon as I was off the phone with him, USPW called to arrange a meeting. I talked with Mr. Jillefski and turned down his initial offer of a $40 PPA deal lasting one year. We negotiated a little, and I came away after signing a 6-month deal on the same financial terms. After all this negotiation, I was happy to take the weekend off before my last booking of the month on Monday for AAA.[/font]

• 2 weeks later...
[u][font=Times New Roman]Monday, Week Two, July 2005[/font][/u] [font=Times New Roman]My last booking of the month was against Wendy Anderson in AAA. Wendy’s a young worker, not much older than me, and I felt that she would be ripe for the picking. It would be good to turn the tide after a couple of defeats, and I was determined to make the most of this opportunity. After the usual backstage interaction, I made my way out to the ring, determined to retain my unbeaten record in AAA.[/font] [b][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Wendy Anderson v. Jennie Bomb[/size][/font][/u][/b] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]Wendy made the first move, taking me down with a running clothesline. Before she could follow up, I quickly rolled away and avoided an attempted stomp. I tried to lock in a hammerlock, but she broke out of it and took me down with another running clothesline. She followed up with an elbow drop and tried for a stomp that I managed to avoid. Again, I went for the hammerlock, again she broke free and again she hit a running clothesline on me. She tried a seated dropkick, but I dodged out of the way. This time, I managed to lock the hammerlock in properly and drove her into the corner. I chopped away at her, landing three perfect knife-edge chops. I lifted her to the top of the turnbuckles and threw her off to the ground. I tried a running half senton, but I missed, and she took control.[/font][/color] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]She stomped me, picked me up and took me right back down with a running dropkick. She tried for a seated dropkick, but I just managed to roll away. I tried for a snap suplex, but she broke out and tried for a DDT. I slipped out, and tried for a hammerlock, but that was blocked and she whipped me into the ropes. As I rebounded into her, she hit me with a running dropkick. She picked me up, and hit the running dropkick on me again. She picked me up, and I just managed to block a twisting face crusher. She went back to the running dropkick, but I had it scouted and rolled out of the way.[/font][/color] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]I was hurt, and I knew I had to step up and hurt her if I was to win. I picked her off the ground and drove her into the canvas with an inverse drop toe hold. I mounted her, and rained down blows with a rear naked punch flurry. I locked on a Boston crab, and followed up with a figure four leglock. She didn’t tap, but I could see that this period of dominance had worn her down, and she was as hurt as I was. I saw my chance, and tried to end it with a version of Jack Bruce’s New York Minute. It seemed like I would hit it and win… until she ducked out of the way at the last second. She tried for a twisting face crusher, but I slipped out. Without even thinking, I went for the DeColt 45 and managed to land it perfectly. I covered her, and won the match.[/font][/color] [u][font=Times New Roman]Summary:[/font][/u][font=Times New Roman] Jennie Bomb def, Wendy Anderson Method of Victory: Pinfall For Promotion: AAA Match Type: 1 v. 1 For Title: None Disqualifications: Yes Falls count: In Ring Only Match Length: 7 minutes Match Rating: C Career Record: 4-3 Promotion Record: 2-0[/font]

July Stat Changes: [u]Statistics[/u] Spirit: 10 (+/-0) Power: 4 (+/-0) Technique: 40 (+/-0) Speed: 31 (+1) Psychology: 46 (+9) Stamina: 41 (+1) Toughness: 9 (+1) Charisma: 16 (+1) Mic Skills: 16 (+4) Safety: 21 (+1) Looks: 65 (+/-0) Respect: 1 (+1) [u]Overness[/u] USA: 5 (+3) Canada: 0 (+/-0) Mexico: 0 (+/-0) Japan: 0 (+/-0) UK: 0 (+/-0) Europe: 0 (+/-0) Australia: 0 (+/-0) Record for July: 2-2 [u]Financial Status[/u] Bank Balance: $9,120 Monthly Earnings: $80 Monthly Expenditure: $500 Monthly Profit: -$420 Assets: None

[center][u][font=Times New Roman]Tuesday, Week One, August 2005[/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]I discovered my schedule for this month today. It wasn’t the most pleasant reading. At most, with all four promotions I was contracted to running a single show a month, the most I could hope to bring in was $120. This month, however, with my two most lucrative shows clashing, I could only earn up to $80. Even with my modest lifestyle, I had to spend $500 per month. I was eating away at my savings, and I knew I had to make advances. With my NYCW contract up in 40 days, I knew I ad to fight hard this month and next in order to improve my bargaining position with them and hopefully increase my potential earnings. If that didn’t work out, I was preparing myself for the possibility of being forced to try and find work outside the United States.[/font] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Thursday, Week One, August 2005[/size][/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]My first appearance of the month was at CZCW Balls To The Wall. I was scheduled to face Principessia, a Canadian worker who was more experienced than me. Still, I felt I had a good chance to win. As I talked to the guys in the locker room and received some encouraging feedback, I had a very positive feeling heading into this match.[/font] [u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Jennie Bomb v. Principessia[/size][/font][/u] [font=Times New Roman]I immediately went on the attack, my confidence high. I took her down with a running clothesline, then hit her quickly with a half senton. I picked her up, locked in a hammerlock and drove her into the corner. I draggedher out of the corner, and tried to climb to the top rope, but she pulled me back. She went for a monkey flip, but I blocked it, and dodged a jab punch. I tried to go up top, but I was foiled again, and was forced to duck out of the way of a spinning backhand blow. I took her down with an inverse drop toe hold, and climbed up to the top rope. She got back to her feet, and I set up for a double axe handle, but she ran in at me and jumped up to block me. Stunned, I was helpless as she jumped back down and despite my best attem,pts to kick her away, she threw me off the top rope. Ouch.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She aimed a stomp at me, but I rolled away, and rocker her with the Justice Jam. I locked in a hammerlock and drove her into the corner, where I aimed a series of kicks at her, but she avoided them and hit back with a spinning arm drag. She stomped me and picked me up. I blocked a spinning head scissors, but was taken down by a running dropkick. She picked me up, and while I was dazed, climbed to the top rope. She came down with a double axe handle that smashed against my skull, knocking me down.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She stomped me, and tried to pick me up, but I fought back and tried to perform a belly to belly suplex, but she broke free, and executed a hammerlock kick. She went for a spinning arm drag, and had an attempted diving DDT broken up. She tried the hammerlock kick again, but this time I broke out and nailed her with a mafia kick. I took her down with a lightning kick, and locked on a figure four leglock. She didn’t tap, however, but I could see she was getting quite hurt, the same condition I was in. I went for the New York Minute, but she ducked out of the way and hit me with a running dropkick.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She picked me up, and tried for a twisting face crusher, but I managed to slip out. I went for the DeColt 45, but the move was blocked, so I took her down with a forward Russian legsweep. I locked in the Enygma Variation, but she didn’t tap out. I had the advantage, though, and as she struggled to her feet, I caught her with the New York Minute. I covered her, and scored the three count for a well-earned victory![/font] [u][font=Times New Roman]Summary:[/font][/u] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]Jennie Bomb def. Principessia[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Method of Victory: Pinfall[/font] [font=Times New Roman]For Promotion: CZCW[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Type: 1 v. 1[/font] [font=Times New Roman]For Title: None[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Disqualifications: Yes[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Falls count: In Ring Only[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Length: 8 minutes[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Match Rating: C[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Career Record: 5-3[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Promotion Record: 2-1[/font] [center][u][font=Times New Roman]Sunday, Week One, August 2005[/font][/u][/center] [center] [/center] [left][font=Times New Roman]I was quite pleased with how my training has gone recently. I've noticed my speed, technique, charisma and mic skills have all improved recently, through my own hard work.[/font][/color][/left]

[center][u][font=Times New Roman]Friday, Week Two, August 2005[/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]It was bad enough that today’s schedule had meant that I would be losing a $40 payday. It was made unbearably bad by the fact that I was informed by NYCW that they wouldn’t be renewing my contract. The loss of this contract meant that my hand was forced, and I instructed my agent to set up telephone conferences with several non-US promotions. I had to face the fact that I was losing money, and that situation had to be remedied.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I first spoke to UCR. Based in Europe, they were highly favourable since they had a female-only championship, currently held by Geena the Warrior Princess. Aside from giving me a title belt to shoot for, it also offered the opportunity for revenge for the heavy defeat she handed to me earlier in my career. I was offered a try-out match that I accepted. The other two promotions I contacted were based in Japan. 5SSW is the only other all-female promotion other than AAA currently in existence, and WLW is an up and coming Sports Entertainment promotion, a rarity in Japan. Both were based on touring concepts, so I knew if I signed with them, I’d earn more some months than others, as during touting months they put on one show a week. Neither were touring until October, so when I aigned try out contracts with each promotion, I knew it would be a couple of months before I would discover my fate.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]After all that, I went to work. Although I had a greater attachment to AAA because of it’s focus on Women’s workers, I was going to the USPW show on the grounds that it was the larger promotion and I would be expected to work there. I was scheduled to face Zeus Maxmillion, a Canadian worker who was unbeaten in CZCW and was one half of the CZCW Coastal Zone tag-team champions. It was to be a First Blood match, my first gimmicked match. It would be quite a challenge, but one I relished.[/font] [u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Jennie Bomb v. Zeus Maxmillion[/size][/font][/u] [font=Times New Roman]I started quickly, hitting him with a jab and taking him down with a Japanese arm drag. I hit him with a half senton, and tried to pick him up, but he fought back. He threw me into the canvas with a bodyslam, and tried for a stomp that I managed to narrowly avoid. I got up, and nailed him with a fireman’s carry takedown. I tried to head for the top rope, be he managed to pull me down, and knocked me for six with a punch. He took me down with a running clothesline and hit me with a stomp. He applied a nerve pinch as he wore me down, and tried for a choke hold that I managed to slip free from. I tried for a hammerlock, but he broke free and tried for an overhead fallaway slam. I slipped out, tried for a hammerlock that he blocked and took him down with a Russian legsweep. I missed a half senton, and he locked in a choke hold on me. When he broke it, he picked me up, and nailed me with a DDT. I was hurt, badly, but there was no blood yet.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]He nailed me with a big legdrop, and picked me up. I was almost out of it, and as I stood around, dazed, he tried to climb the turnbuckles. Fortunately, I managed to regain my senses in time to stop him, and I rocked him with a justice jam. I tried for a hammerlock, but he slipped out, and hit me with a back suplex. He picked me up, and climbed to the top turnbuckle. He took me out with a double axe handle, and tried for an elevated powerbomb, but I managed to shift my weight at a crucial moment and fell on top of him. I hit him with a half senton, and then, as I tried to get him in position for a rear naked punch flurry, he slipped out.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]He nailed me with a back suplex, and followed up with a big legdrop. He went to the well too often, however, and I managed to avoid the second attempt at a big legdrop, and went for a rear naked punch flurry. He slipped out again, and locked in a full nelson. I wanted so badly to tap out, but this wasn’t that kind of match. He let go and watched me slump to the floor. Cruelly, he picked me up and tried to lock it in again, but this time I knew how much it hurt and that motivated me to slip out of it quickly.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I tried for a diving DDT, but he slipped out and hit a neckbreaker. He hit me with an inverted piledriver… and I was busted wide open. The match was over, and I was hurt, bad.[/font] [u][font=Times New Roman]Summary:[/font][/u] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]Zeus Maxmillion def. Jennie Bomb Method of Victory: Bleeding For Promotion: USPW Match Type: 1 v. 1 First Blood For Title: None Disqualifications: No Falls count: Anywhere Match Length: 8 minutes Match Rating: C Career Record: 5-4 Promotion Record: 0-2[/font][/color] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Saturday, Week Two, August 2005[/size][/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]I almost didn’t want to show up for the next show, but my financial situation won out over my anger at NYCW failing to renew my contract. I was set to face Roger Dodger, a guy who was higher up the ladder than I was, and a guy I already held a victory over. I was determined that I would go out of NYCW in style, with a victory.[/font] [font=Times New Roman][u]Roger Dodger v. Jennie Bomb[/u][/font] [font=Times New Roman]He started by going for a suplex, but I easily slipped free, locked on a hammerlock and drove him into the corner. I hit a knife edge chop, but missed a second. He tried to jab me, but a ducked sideways and nailed him with the Justice Jam. I hit him with a legsweep snap pinfall for a one count, then sent him to the mat wit an arm wringer takedown. I tried for a running half senton, but he rolled out of the way and hit an elbow drop and a stomp. He went for a rear chinlock, but I slipped out and took him down with a Russian legsweep.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I hit a half senton, and tried for a Boston crab. He blocked it, and got to his feet, so I took him back down with a DDT. I rained down blows on him from a rear naked punch flurry, and tried for the figure four leglock. He blocked it and the STF I tried to follow up with, and hit me with a DDT. He hit me with an elbow drop, and I slipped out of a rear chinlock. I tried for a reverse DDT neckbreaker, but he broke out and hit me with a DDT.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]He tried for the rear chinlock again, but I slipped out of it, and nailed him with a forward Russian legsweep. I tried for an STF, but he slipped out. He tried to whip me into the corner, but I reversed it and caught him with a corner bootscrape. He was down, and I tried for the Scorpion deathlock, but he blocked it. I tried instead for the Enygma variation, but he slipped free of that, too.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I blocked a neckbreaker attempt, but was caught by a low blow. He picked me up, and tried for a face cursher, but I broke free and went for a twisting neckbreaker. However, he broke free, and hit me with a DDT. He picked me up and forced me to brea free of another face crusher attempt. He countered a discus clothesline attempt with a punch to the face, and nailed me with a face crusher. I was unable to kick out, and he won the match.[/font] [u][font=Times New Roman]Summary:[/font][/u] [font=Times New Roman]Roger Dodger[color=black] def. Jennie Bomb Method of Victory: Pinfall For Promotion: NYCW Match Type: 1 v. 1 For Title: None Disqualifications: Yes Falls count: In Ring Only Match Length: 7 minutes Match Rating: C Career Record: 5-5 Promotion Record: 1-2[/color][/font]

[center][u][font=Times New Roman]Monday, Week Three, August 2005[/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]Today was to be my try-out match for UCR. It was strange for me, since I’ve never travelled abroad before, and though I’ve taken many plane trips, the one from the US to Europe was different than any of the others. When I arrived, I was concerned about how the language differences would affect me, but fortunately, most of the workers spoke English, and I was able to get by quite well. Since this was a try-out, I had to make a good impression, and so I spoke to everyone available in the locker room, even if it was just to say hello. I was informed my opponent would be Herman the German, half of the UCR Tag team champions, The United Nations. I was going to have my work cut out for me if I was going to earn myself a contract.[/font] [u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Jennie Bomb v. Herman the German[/size][/font][/u] [font=Times New Roman]Eager to show my abilities, I was quick to go on the attack. I rocker Herman with the Justice Jam, then took advantage with a hammerlock drive into the corner. I executed a series of three corner knife edge chops, and then, so as not to go to the well too often, dragged him out of the corner and took him down with an inverse drop toe hold. I tried to follow up with a half senton, but Herman avoided it, and went for a seated kick. Fortunately, I had my wits about me, and dodged out of the way.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I tried to press home the advantage with a Japanese arm drag, but Herman broke out and nailed me with a running clothesline. He picked me up, and tried a triple kick combo that I just about managed to avoid. I caught him with a snap suplex, and followed up with a running half senton. I climbed to the top rope and allowed him to get to his feet, then came off the top rope and connected with a huge Kikkawa flying knee. I tried for the Welcoem to NYC, but he avoided it, and hit me with a seated dropkick.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I was hurt, but I was determined not to lose. He tried for a grounded roundhouse kick, but I ducked out of the way and took him down with a DDT. I pummelled him with a rear naked punch flurry, and continued my assault with a Boston crab. I tried for a figure four leglock, but he broke out and nailed me with a tripel kick combo. He tried to follow up with a seated dropkick and missed. I took advantage, and smashed him with a lightning kick. He was down and hurt, and I tried to finish it with the Enygma Variation, but he blocked the attempted submission. Instead, I followed up with a half senton to keep control, and tried to follow that up with a Scorpion Deathlock. He blocked it, and we both got to our feet.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I tried to jab him, but he ducked out of the way and went for a belly to belly suplex. I slipped out, and tried for the DeColt 45. He blocked it, and the forward Russian legsweep I tried to follow that attempt with. He took me down with a back suplex, and picked me up, but I fought back and nailed him with a Mafia kick. I managed to lock on the Enygma Variation, but he managed to get to the ropes and break the hold. As he got up, I tried for the New York Minute… but he ducked out of the way and I crashed to the mat.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]As I got up, he tried to execute a DDT on me, but I slipped out, and went for the DeColt 45. He returned the compliment and slipped out, enabling to catch me with a back suplex. He nailed me with a seated dropkick, and followed it up with a thunderous grounded roundhouse kick. He covered me, and despite my best efforts, he covered me for the three count.[/font] [u][color=black][font=Times New Roman]Summary:[/font][/color][/u][color=black] [font=Times New Roman]Herman The German def. Jennie Bomb Method of Victory: Pinfall For Promotion: UCR Match Type: 1 v. 1 For Title: None Disqualifications: Yes Falls count: In Ring Only Match Length: 8 minutes Match Rating: C Career Record: 5-6 Promotion Record: 0-1[/font][/color] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Tuesday, Week Three, August 2005[/size][/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]Despite losing my try out match, I did enough to earn myself a UCR contract. After a short period of negotiation, I signed a 6 month contract for $20 per appearance. It wasn’t what I was hoping for, but it was the bets I could get given the circumstances.[/font]

August Stat Changes: [u]Statistics[/u] Spirit: 10 (+/-0) Power: 4 (+/-0) Technique: 41 (+1) Speed: 32 (+1) Psychology: 52 (+6) Stamina: 42 (+1) Toughness: 9 (+1) Charisma: 17 (+1) Mic Skills: 20 (+4) Safety: 21 (+/-0) Looks: 65 (+/-0) Respect: 1 (+/-0) [u]Overness[/u] USA: 6 (+1) Canada: 0 (+/-0) Mexico: 0 (+/-0) Japan: 0 (+/-0) UK: 0 (+/-0) Europe: 0 (+/-0) Australia: 0 (+/-0) Record for August: 1-3 [u]Financial Status[/u] Bank Balance: $8,700 Monthly Earnings: $80 Monthly Expenditure: $500 Monthly Profit: -$420 Assets: None

[center][u][font=Times New Roman]Wednesday, Week One, September 2005[/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]I was forced to choose between USPW and AA again this month. It’s s difficult for a rookie when you have to choose between your two most lucrative contracts in one month, let alone two consecutively. Again, I chose USPW because they are the bigger promotion. That was a mistake, however, as when I turned up to the show, I discovered that I hadn’t been booked! I wasn’t exactly happy given my need for income, but I gritted my teeth and made the best of it by spending plenty of time in the locker room ensuring that I learnt as much as possible from the rest of the roster, and catching up with a couple of friends. When I left, I prayed that this wasn’t going to happen too often…[/font] [center][font=Times New Roman][u]Tuesday, Week Two, September 2005[/u][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman]Fortunately, I managed to get booked for my final NYCW event, although I wasn’t thrilled at the prospect of a 6-person tag team match. I hate tag-team matches. They tend to take much longer than regular singles matches, and I don’t exactly have the greatest stamina in the world. It hurts my performances. I was scheduled to team up with Geena the Warrior Princess and June Butler to take on Inky The Squid Boy, Roger Dodger and Spike, an almost rematch of my second match for NYCW, with Inky replacing Sammy The Shark. That was short for a tag team match, let alone an elimination tag match, largely because we three girls managed to nail the three guys without taking a fall. I even managed to make the last fall. I was nervous as I headed out to the ring, because I knew Spike and Roger would be eager for revenge…[/font] [font=Times New Roman][u]Roger Dodger, Inky The Squid Boy and Spike v. Geena The Warrior Princess, June Butler and Jennie Bomb[/u][/font] [font=Times New Roman]Geena and Roger started the match, and Roger showed from the get go that he was seriously pissed after his defeat last time, viciously gouging Geena’s eye. With the advantage, he took her down with an arm drag and applied a chin lock to wear her down. He let go and gave her an elbow drop to the chest, before going back to the chin lock. When he let go, he stomped her and picked her up. He Irish whipped her into the ropes, and attempted to catch her with a clothesline, but Geena ducked under. She tried for a suplex, but Roger shifted his weight and came down on top, scoring a one count.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Roger tried for an arm wringer, but Geena managed to slip out, and tagged June in. June went on the attack and went for a snap suplex, but Roger slipped out and applied a hammerlock. He pressed home his advantage, twisting her arm into an arm wringer and then smashing his forearm down on her shoulder. He took June down with a running clothesline, and tried for a rear chin lock, but June slipped out and nailed him with a backbreaker. She locked in a knee bar, and when she let go, she followed up with a head butt to Roger’s groin. She tagged out to me, and I tried to execute a rear naked punch flurry, but Roger slipped out and tagged in Spike.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Spike started off with a sharp open handed slap, and tried to follow up with a running clothesline. I ducked out of the way, locked in a hammerlock and drove him into the corner. I chopped away at him, but he managed to avoid the second chop attempt and Irish whipped me into the ropes. When I rebounded back towards him, he caught me with a running clothesline and knocked me to the mat. He picked me up, and tagged out to Inky The Squid Boy.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Inky went on the attack, hitting me with a knife-edge chop and a DDT in quick succession. He went to the top rope, and came down for a double foot stomp, but I managed to roll away in the nick of time. I hit him with a half senton, but my attempt to follow up with a running half senton backfired when he avoided it. He picked me up, and Irish whipped me towards the corner, but I held on and reversed it, slamming him into the corner. I chopped him, and tried again, but he dodged it and climbed to the top rope. He tried a double axe handle, but I managed to move out of the way, and he crashed and burned.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I locked in a hammerlock and drove him back into the corner. I unloaded on him with a triple kick combo, and when he fell to the canvas, I locked in a Boston Crab. I tried for a figure four leglock, but he broke free of it, and tried to whip me into the ropes. I reversed it, however, and tried to hit a mafia kick. I missed, and he tried for a pancake facebuster, but I broke out of it, and this time the mafia kick attempt connected. I tried for the Boston crab again, but he broke free and went for the tag. I just managed to stop him, and tried for a DDT. He slipped out, and again went for the tag, but again I broke it up.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I went for a lightning kick, but I missed. Inky picked me up, and tried to go for the tag, but again I foiled him. I tried for a belly-to-belly suplex, but he escaped and went for the tag again. He was desperate for the tag, probably because I had him ready to finish off. I stopped him, though, and nailed him with a DDT. I tried for the Scorpion Deathlock whilst he was down, but he broke free, and tried for the tag again. He finally made it, and Spike came into the ring.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Spike went for a vertical suplex, but I shifted my weight and fell down on top of him. I scored a one count, and when we both got back to our feet, I took him down with a fireman’s carry takedown. I tried to tag out, but he pulled me back and went to the top rope. He came off and hit me with a double axe handle. He picked me back up, and went for a vertical suplex. Again, I countered into a pinning combination, and scored a one count. I went for the tag, and in came June.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]June went on the attack, nailing him with a throat thrust and a backbreaker. He tried for a bow and arrow lock, but Spike broke free, and unloaded on her with a punch flurry. She was down, and Spike locked in a chokehold, earning a rebuke from the referee. He stomped her, picked her up, and nailed her with a running clothesline. He followed up with a legdrop, then picked her up and whipped her into the ropes, catching her on the rebound with a running clothesline. He went to pick her up, but she fought back. She went for a double underhook suplex, but he countered with a humiliating slap. He laid into her with a flurry of punches, then tried to top it off with a running clothesline that she managed to duck under. June wet for the double underhook suplex again, but this time, he just broke out. He whipped her against the ropes and tried to catch her on the rebound with a slap, but he ducked out of the way and nailed him with a double underhook suplex.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She tried to follow up with a snap driving elbow, but she missed, and Spike picked her up and went for the tag. Fortunately, I managed to attract the referee’s attention so he didn’t see the tag. This gave June the advantage, but she failed to capitalise as Spike wriggled free of her piledriver attempt and whipped her into the ropes. This gave him the opportunity to tag out and bring Roger into the match.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Roger started this session in the ring the same way as he did his previous one – with an eye gouge. This time, however, it earned him a talking to from the referee. Unperturbed, he nailed June with a twisting neckbreaker. He picked her up, and went for a DDT. She slipped out, but he returned the favour with her Russian legsweep attempt. He whipped her into the ropes, and tried for a high backdrop, but she blocked it, and slipped out of a DDT attempt. This time, she nailed the Russian legsweep, and tagged out to Geena.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Geena nailed Roger with a pair of elbow drops, before causing him no end of pain with a legdrop to the groin. She tried to follow up with a head butt to this now tender region, but the fear of worse pain inspired Roger to slip free. He locked in an arm wringer on Geena, and then took her down with an arm drag. She slipped out of a rear chin lock, and caught him with a back suplex. This time, she managed to connect with the head butt to the groin, but when she mercilessly set him up to attack his battered crotch again with a legdrop, He wriggled like a possessed fish to get free. He Irish whipped her into the ropes and kicked her in the gut.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]He tagged out to Spike, who came in and tried a knee lift that Geena blocked. Instead, he hit her with a running clothesline, and then stomped away at her. He went for a chokehold, but she slipped free and took him down with a neckbreaker. She hit him with an elbow drop and picked him up. She took him down with a DDT, and tagged me in. I picked him up and tried for the Devine Dreamlock, but he blocked it, so I jabbed him and tried again. This time, be broke free, and whipped me into the ropes. He caught me with a discus clothesline and picked me up, before tagging out to Inky.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Inky went straight for the pancake facebuster, but I managed to break free. I hit him with a jab punch, and then a lightning kick. He was down, and I tried to finish him up with the Enygma Variation. He blocked it, so I tried to move quickly into a Scorpion Deathlock. He blocked that too, and tagged out to Roger Dodger. Roger went for a low blow, but I avoided it and hit him with a DDT. I went for the Enygma Variation, but he blocked it. I tried for the Scorpion Deathlock, but he broke free.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]He took me down with an arm drag, and then picked me back up again. He nailed me with a DDT, and stomped away at me, before picking me up again. He hit me with another DDT, and tried for a rear chin lock. I slipped free, and went for the DeColt 45, but he slipped out. He whipped me into the ropes, and tagged in Spike. He hit me with a vertical suplex, and then slipped out of the ring for a quick breather. He slipped back in, and whipped me into the corner. He tried for a corner stomp flurry, but I managed to avoid it. Trying to take advantage of him being stunned for a moment, I went for the New York Minute, but he ducked out of the way and I crash landed. As I regained my footing, he whipped me into the ropes and sent himself up for the Animalistic Spear, but I saw it coming and countered with the Edge of Reason! I covered him, and scored the three count to win the match, and end my stint with NYCW on a high…[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Geena The Warrior Princess, June Butler and Jennie Bomb def. Roger Dodger, Inky The Squid Boy and Spike[/font][color=black] [font=Times New Roman]Method of Victory: Pinfall For Promotion: NYCW Match Type: 3 v. 3 For Title: None Disqualifications: Yes Falls count: In Ring Only Match Length: 17 minutes Match Rating: C Career Record: 6-6 Promotion Record: 2-2[/font][/color] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Wednesday, Week Three, September 2005[/size][/font][/u][/center] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]My first show after my NYCW contract expired was for CZCW. I was to team up with Principessia to face Duberry Excess and Carol Singer in an elimination tag-team match. In my last appearance for CZCW, I’d defeated Principessia, and given how that match went, I was fairly happy to be teaming with her. Given that I needed to try harder to impress promotions and earn contract extensions and that we worked together in two different promotions, I considered that maybe if this match went well, I’d try and make it a more permanent union. In the locker room, I ran the idea past Frankie Perez, one of my best friends in the business, who said that tag-team wrestling as always something that could help me get booked.[/font][/color] [font=Times New Roman][u]Duberry Excess and Carol Singer v. Jennie Bomb and Principessia[/u][/font] [font=Times New Roman]I started in the ring with Duberry Excess, and he started quickly, hitting me with a knife-edge chop. He whipped me into the ropes, and caught me on the rebound with an open handed slap. He followed up with a side headlock takedown, and went for a knee pull, but I slipped out of it. I tried for a hammerlock, but he blocked it, and then broke out of an attempted inverse drop toehold. He went for a front facelock, but I slipped out and tried for a Russian legsweep. He broke out, and took me down with a single leg trip. He worked me legs over with a knee pull and a knee bar before trying a single leg grapevine that I broke free from.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I locked in a hammerlock and drove him into the corner. I went chop crazy on him, catching him with four knife-edge chops in succession before trying for a triple kick combo that he avoided. He tagged out to Carol Singer, who went for a spinning head scissors. I blocked it, and then slipped out of a spinning arm drag. I took her down with a Russian legsweep, the nailed her with a half senton and a running half senton. I picked her up and went for the Justice jam, but she countered with a forearm. She followed that up with a triple forearm blow, then picked me up and went for a DDT. I slipped out, and almost managed to lock in a top wristlock, but she broke out of it.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She nailed me with a spinning head scissors that seemed to drive all the energy out of my body. She applied a painful bow and arrow lock, and then went for a butt drop that I just about managed to avoid. I went for a Boston crab, but she slipped out and tried to tag out. I dragged her back, and tried for a DDT. She slipped out, and this time, she made the tag. Excess took me down with a DDT, and tried for a single leg grapevine. I slipped out, and managed to make the tag to Principessia.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She missed a spinning backhand blow, but managed to reverse a suplex into a pinning combination. She scored a one count, and followed up with an enziguri kick. She tried for a backbreaker, but he blocked it, so she locked in a hammerlock and kicked him viciously. She tried for a back suplex, but he countered with a kick to the knee. He Irish whipped her into the ropes, and tagged out.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Carol came in and hit Principessia with a knife-edge chop and a running clothesline before Principessia managed to avoid a half-senton attempt. With the advantage, she stomped Carol, then picked her up. She tried for a hammerlock drive, but Carol blocked it, so she nailed Carol with an enziguri kick and took her down with a forward Russian legsweep. She picked her up, and tried for a spinning head scissors, but Carol blocked it. Instead, Principessia hit her with a spinning backhand blow, and tried for a stomp. Carol rolled out of the way, and tried for a fireman’s carry takedown. Principessia broke out, and tried for an inverted atomic drop, but Carol returned the favour and broke out. She went to the top rope, and aimed a double axe handle at Principessia. Principessia avoided it, though, and this time, hit the inverted atomic drop. She picked her up, and went for a standing spinebuster. Carol blocked it, and then managed to block an attempted backbreaker. Carol tagged out, and in came Duberry Excess.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]He Irish whipped her into the ropes, and caught her on the rebound with a knife-edge chop. He went for an arm wringer, but she slipped out and went for a diving DDT that he broke free from. He whipped her into the ropes, and kicked her in the knee. She blocked a knee lift, and was slapped for her trouble. He applied a front facelock and then a hammerlock, before whipping her into the ropes. He went for the open hand slap, but she avoided it, and went for an enziguri kick. However, he countered it with a single leg trip, and went for a knee bar. She slipped out, and hit him with a back suplex.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She tagged out to me, and I tried to apply a Boston crab. He slipped out, and nailed me with a back suplex. He went to work on my leg, applying a single leg grapevine, and then he picked me up and nailed me with a DDT. He picked me up and went for another DDT, but I managed to slip free. I locked in a hammerlock and drove him into the corner, where I laid into him with a triple kick combo. He was down, and I could tell he was nearly done. I tried for the Scorpion Deathlock, but he blocked it, and then slipped out of the Enygma Variation. He tagged out to Carol, who nailed me with a stunning face crusher. I thought it was all over, but somehow I managed to summon up the spirit to kick out.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She went for a Fisherman’s suplex, but I managed to slip out of it. I went for a hammerlock drive, but she blocked it, and then broke free from a diving DDT attempt. She nailed me with a charging forearm, then picked me up and set me up for the stunning face crusher. I blocked it, and she Irish whipped me into the ropes. I avoided a triple forearm blow, but she slipped out of my DDT attempt. She whipped me into the corner, and I avoided a slap to the chest. I hit her with a DDT, and tried for an STF. She blocked it, so I hit her with a half senton. I applied the Enygma Variation, and she tapped out![/font] [font=Times New Roman]Excess came in and went on the attack. He nailed me with an inverted atomic drop, but when he went for a single leg grapevine, I managed to slip free. He blocked a forward Russian legsweep, and slipped out of a hammerlock drive. He nailed me with a German suplex, and almost managed to pin me. He tried to follow up wit the tiger bomb, but I broke free and nailed him with a DDT. He blocked the Enygma Variation, and slipped out of the Scorpion Deathlock. He hit me with a back suplex, picked me up and nailed me with a Brainbuster suplex. I was out of it, and he covered me for an easy three count.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]It was down to Excess and Principessia. I was hopeful of victory, since she was in much better shape than he was. He managed t gain the early advantage though, applying a front facelock and nailing her with a suplex. She slipped out of a knee bar and nailed him with a reverse snap DDT. I thought it was over for sure, but incredibly, he kicked out. She tried to make him tap to the Asiatic Spike, but he reached the ropes and then blocked an attempted face crusher. He went for a hammerlock, but she slipped out.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]She went for an enziguri, but he avoided it and went for an elbow drop to her knee. She slipped out of the way and went for a diving DDT. He broke out, though, and took her down with a fireman’s carry takedown. Again he went for the elbow drop to the knee, but again she slipped out. He broke out of a reverse snap DDT attempt, and nailed her with an open hand slap. She slipped out of a side headlock takedown, and went for the reverse snap DDT again. She blocked it, and when he tried a back suplex, he countered with a kick to the knee. She slipped out of a front facelock, and this time, she hit the reverse snap DDT and kept him down for the three count. We won, and I resolved to inquire about the possibility of forming a permanent tag team.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Jennie Bomb and Principessia def. Duberry Excess and Carol Singer[/font][color=black] [font=Times New Roman]Method of Victory: Pinfall For Promotion: CZCW Match Type: 2 v. 2 Elimination Rules For Title: None Disqualifications: Yes Falls count: In Ring Only Match Length: 19 minutes Match Rating: B- Career Record: 7-6 Promotion Record: 3-1[/font][/color] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Thursday, Week Three, September 2005[/size][/font][/u][/center] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]On the basis of our impressive victory last night, CZCW agreed to team me up with Principessia on a regular basis. Since she’s Canadian and I’m American, we came up with the team name “The Can-Am Clique”, and we came up with a selection of double team moves that we could pull off safely and effectively. With this in mind, I decided to approach the other two promotions that she works for, in order to maximise the chances of our team working. I managed to bag myself a try-out with the British promotion MOSC, and I negotiated a 3-month, $20 per appearance contract with another, 21CW. When I considered my position, I decided to negotiate with the third British promotion as well, since I’d be working there anyway, and I managed to negotiate a 3-month, $24 per appearance contract with ROF. Not bad – now I would be working for all three British promotions, as well as the European promotion.[/font][/color] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Tuesday, Week Four, September 2005[/size][/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]I attended the UCR show today, but I wasn’t booked. I wasn’t too disappointed, as I was hopeful that the fact that I was working for several new promotions would make it much easier for me to get by. Also, being around the other wrestlers at least allowed me to learn a thing or two, and become a better worker.[/font] [center][u][font=Times New Roman][size=2]Friday, Week Four, September 2005[/size][/font][/u][/center] [font=Times New Roman]Today was my ROF debut. I was facing Alpha Female, a European worker who was also a member of UCR’s female division. ROF is a fairly small promotion with a smallish roster, so I was hopeful that I’d be able to thrive there. The locker room was nice and friendly, and there are some very talented people on their roster. As I walked to the ring, I was determined to make a good impression, and start towards making a name for myself there.[/font] [font=Times New Roman][u]Jennie Bomb v. Alpha Female[/u][/font] [font=Times New Roman]Knowing that I was in a promotion where I could do well for myself, I went on the attack, determined to win. I locked in a hammerlock and drove her into the corner. I went chop crazy on her, landing six consecutive knife-edge chops before she avoided a seventh. She nailed me with a back kick, but I had enough wits about me to slip out of a snap suplex. I went for an inverse drop toehold, but she broke out and tried for a knife-edge chop. I avoided it, and hit a legsweep snap pinfall for a one count.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I hit her with a jab punch, and tried for a hammerlock drive. She blocked it, so I hit her with a suplex. I pressed home the advantage with a half senton and a rear naked punch flurry. I tried for a Boston crab, but she broke out. She whipped me towards the ropes, and there was accidental contact between the referee and me. She nailed me with a back kick, and went for a hammerlock. I slipped out, and tried for a diving DDT. She blocked it, so I hit her with a forward Russian legsweep. She slipped out of a rear naked punch flurry, and aimed an enziguri kick at me that I managed to dodge deftly. She hit the ground, and I tried to take advantage with a Boston crab. She blocked it, and I missed a running half senton. She picked me up, and nailed me with a DDT that knocked the life out of me. She applied a came clutch, but the referee wasn’t there to check for a submission. Eventually, she let go, and stirred the referee. She covered me, and somehow, I managed to find just enough energy to kick out. It wasn’t enough, however, as she hit me with a Double Arm DDT straight afterwards, and scored a pinfall to ruin my hopes of a good start in ROF.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]Alpha Female def. Jennie Bomb[color=black] Method of Victory: Pinfall For Promotion: ROF Match Type: 1 v. 1 45 Minute Time Limit For Title: None Disqualifications: Yes Falls count: In Ring Only Match Length: 6 minutes Match Rating: D Career Record: 7-7 Promotion Record: 0-1[/color][/font]

September Stat Changes: Statistics Spirit: 10 (+/-0) Power: 4 (+/-0) Technique: 44 (+3) Speed: 35 (+3) Psychology: 56 (+4) Stamina: 42 (+/-0) Toughness: 11 (+2) Charisma: 18 (+1) Mic Skills: 26 (+6) Safety: 23 (+2) Looks: 65 (+/-0) Respect: 2 (+1) Overness USA: 8 (+2) Canada: 0 (+/-0) Mexico: 0 (+/-0) Japan: 0 (+/-0) UK: 1 (+1) Europe: 0 (+/-0) Australia: 0 (+/-0) Record for August: 2-1 Financial Status Bank Balance: $8,264 Monthly Earnings: $64 Monthly Expenditure: $500 Monthly Profit: -$436 Assets: None

[center][font=Times New Roman][u]Tuesday, Week One, October 2005[/u][/font][/center] [font=Times New Roman]Today was to be my Japanese debut. I would be working my try-out match for WLW, a smallish promotion that was based around a touring concept, meaning they only ran shows in certain months, but during those month, they would have a heavy density of shows – one per week. Since 5SSW ran on the same concept, and they were touring again this month, should I manage to earn contracts with those promotions, I felt good about possibly making a profit this month. I had few clashes, such as tonight when I’d had to turn down an ROF show, but considering how crowded my schedule was, not too many. I just hoped I’d be able to get through my trial and make that schedule a certainty. I was facing Takeshi Umehara, a guy who was fairly high up the feud chain and with a fair amount of talent. It would be tough to win, but I hoped I could at least make a good impression.[/font] [font=Times New Roman][u]Jennie Bomb v. Takeshi Umehara[/u][/font] [font=Times New Roman]I started aggressively, rocking Umehara with the Justice Jam. I applied a hammerlock, and then tried for a Russian Legsweep, but he broke up the move and gouged my eye. He punched me, following up with a jab punch and a headbutt before gouging my eye again. He nailed me with a DDT, then went for a fist drop, but I managed to roll out of the way. I tried to follow up with a running half senton, but I missed and he stomped me. He picked me up and set me up for a DDT, but I slipped out and locked on a hammerlock before driving him into the corner.[/font] [font=Times New Roman]I went for a knife-edge chop, but he ducked out of the way and went back to his standby, the eye gouge. After all that work over my eyes, I was struggling to see, and so it was easy for him to climb to the top rope and hit me with a double axe handle. He picked me up, and whipped me into the corner. He dragged me up, and kicked me in the gut. He went for the Fisherman’s suplex... and scored the three count. I’d been defeated in 4 minutes, and I didn’t think I’d earn a contract for that.[/font] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]Takeshi Umehara def. Jennie Bomb Method of Victory: Pinfall For Promotion: WLW Match Type: 1 v. 1 For Title: None Disqualifications: Yes Falls count: In Ring Only Match Length: 4 minutes Match Rating: D Career Record: 7-8 Promotion Record: 0-1[/font][/color] [center][color=black][font=Times New Roman][u]Wednesday, Week One, October 2005[/u][/font][/color][/center] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]Fortunately, Umehara liked me, despite his eye gouging shenanigans, and was instrumental in persuading them to offer me a contract. I negotiated, and signed a 6 month contract for $20 per appearance. Not much money and too long, but it was the best I could do and I needed the contract.[/font][/color] [center][color=black][font=Times New Roman][u]Sunday, Week One, October 2005[/u][/font][/color][/center] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]I had to choose between MOSC and 5SSW today. I went for the Japanese promotion, since I felt I had a better shot in the women’s promotion than in the hardcore MOSC company. I was to face another rookie, Yori Toyoshima, who would also be making her 5SSW debut. I felt confident that I’d have a chance against her.[/font][/color] [color=black][font=Times New Roman][u]Jennie Bomb v. Yori Toshoyima[/u][/font][/color] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]She started as the aggressor, punching me hard in the jaw. She tried to follow up with a kick to the gut, but I had it scouted and avoided it. I locked in a hammerlock and drove her into the corner, where I tried for a knife-edge chop. She avoided it, and went for a head butt, but I managed to slip out of the way. I took her down with a Japanese arm drag, and nailed her wityh a half senton. I set her up for a rear naked punch flurry, but at the last second she slipped out of the way.[/font][/color] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]She whipped me hard into the corner, and went for a corner ten punch. I slipped out, and caught her with a diving DDT. Sdhe was down and prone, and it was easy for me to lay into her with a rear naked punch flurry. She was hurt, and I was dominant, so I tried to finish it early with the Enygma Variation. Fortunately for her, she managed to wriggle free of the move. She whipped me into the corner, and followed up with a quick corner clothesline. She picked me up, and drove me down onto her knee for an inverted atomic drop. She picked me up, and sent me crashing back down to the canvas with a short arm clothesline. Now I was hurt. It was still early, and we were both showing our inexperience and youth with the amount of damage we’d done to each other.[/font][/color] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]She picked me back up, and went for a Mandible Claw to try and finish the match. I broke the hold, and caught her with a jab punch. This was supposed to set her up for the Devine Dream drop, but she escaped and nailed me with an inverted atomic drop. She whipped me into the ropes, and caught me on the rebound with a kick to the gut. She tried for the Irish whip again, but I reversed it, and nailed her with the Justice Jam. I tried for the Braun Damage, but she ducked under it, and came back at me with an attempted mandible claw. I broke it, and took her down with a DDT. I went for the Enygma Variation, but she blocked it, so I went for the Scorpion Deathlock, and managed to lock it in. After an intense struggle, she tapped out. I’d won![/font][/color] [color=black][font=Times New Roman]Jennie Bomb def. Yori Toshoyima Method of Victory: Sumbission For Promotion: 5SSW Match Type: 1 v. 1 For Title: None Disqualifications: Yes Falls count: In Ring Only Match Length: 6 minutes Match Rating: C Career Record: 8-8 Promotion Record: 1-0[/font][/color]

Archived