1) This might sound like a dumb question but is it for every show or for every actual appearance? 2) Is it possible to sign shawn gonzalez away from freedom i think is where he's at now? I was doing a trial run with TCW before the release. When it came time to negotiate obviously offered a written contract. He responded among some other things that escape me right now that he wasn't interested in a written contract because he holds a position of power in another company. So i tried again with a ppa and he responds "a company of your size should be offering me a written contract. So i tried again with a written offer and he got frustrated we weren't able to make a deal. 3) Is there a way to change wrestlers ring style or is it automatic? They'll be news clips that pop up saying wrestler x has changed his style to ... I was just wondering if it was something that was random or if you could do it yourself. 4) Chemistry results. Is the only way its saved to wrestlers profile is if its discovered during house shows or will it work through booked matches as well? Thanks for any help.

[QUOTE=wrestlingfan#1;436032]1) This might sound like a dumb question but is it for every show or for every actual appearance?[/quote] A worker gets paid if they make an appearance on a show. Once they have made said appearance, you do not have to pay them again to come out again on the same show to wrestle a match or have an angle. An appearance means they appear for your promotion. [QUOTE=wrestlingfan#1;436032]2) Is it possible to sign shawn gonzalez away from freedom i think is where he's at now? I was doing a trial run with TCW before the release. When it came time to negotiate obviously offered a written contract. He responded among some other things that escape me right now that he wasn't interested in a written contract because he holds a position of power in another company. So i tried again with a ppa and he responds "a company of your size should be offering me a written contract. So i tried again with a written offer and he got frustrated we weren't able to make a deal.[/quote] I do not believe it is possible to sign Shawn if you "a company of your size". He is the booker of FCW. That is the position of power he was speaking of. He'd most likely sign with you if you were CZCW. [QUOTE=wrestlingfan#1;436032]3) Is there a way to change wrestlers ring style or is it automatic? They'll be news clips that pop up saying wrestler x has changed his style to ... I was just wondering if it was something that was random or if you could do it yourself.[/quote] They make that decision for themselves. I suppose if you really wanted it to change you could use the in-game editor. [QUOTE=wrestlingfan#1;436032]4) Chemistry results. Is the only way its saved to wrestlers profile is if its discovered during house shows or will it work through booked matches as well? [/quote] During the show, if ANY notes about chemistry show up, they will be saved. [QUOTE=wrestlingfan#1;436032]Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE] If I helped, you're welcome.

If they have the possibility to get better in the required skills of the style you want them to change to than the current skills that make them their current style, booking them against wrestlers who wrestle the style you want them to change to should eventually cause them to change style to a similar (if not the same) one. If the guy is a lightweight Brawler, one of the Evil Minions for example, and he's constantly wrestling against the likes of Fox Mask, Acid, Remmy Skye, Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr., and Snap Dragon, they should eventually move toward a more high flying style at least.

[QUOTE=wrestlingfan#1;436032]2) Is it possible to sign shawn gonzalez away from freedom i think is where he's at now?[/QUOTE] Ahh, good ol' Paul Heyman Syndrome. No, you can't. As a National company, workers would expect a written contract from you. But as that'd mean leaving FCW, where he's the Head Booker, he quite understandably doesn't want to so he turns that down too. It's a catch-22. You can't sign head bookers if you're National or above. [QUOTE]3) Is there a way to change wrestlers ring style or is it automatic? They'll be news clips that pop up saying wrestler x has changed his style to ... I was just wondering if it was something that was random or if you could do it yourself.[/QUOTE] They change their style based on changes in stats, you can't change it manually (other than via the editor). A Super Junior worker, for example, might find that age and injuries have slowed him down to the point where he's not very good at high flying any more, so he'll change to a Regular Wrestler (or a Technician, depending on how good he is at brawling). Similarly, a spot monkey who learns psychology and basics might become a cruiserweight. It's not random, but there's nothing you can really do to influence it either.

thank you all for the help. Rather than start a new topic i decided to ask a new question i have here. This deals with converting mods from 07 to 08. 1) I converted three mods DOTT, 1989, and 1ring circus. I've heard positive feed back for all three so i decided to test them out. All three were successfully converted however only the DOTT mod was selectable. Anyone know what causes this? Is it possible to have more than one mod? The following questions don't involve mods 2) If you ignore owner goals (average) Whats the quickest way to raise your owner relation back up? 3) Starting with PSW it tells you that "you have no storylines running the fans will expect some." If this is ignored will it effect attendance or show rating? Every time i run angles per storylines they usually recieve F to E ratings totally killing what would other wise be a decent show. Always with the same message "... fans came to see in ring action..." As always thanks for any help.

Owner Patience only goes up by succesfully completing owner goals. As for the angles thing, whether or not your promotion requires Storylines depends on your match ratio; anything below 80% will require them. So if your product means that fans don't like angles much, just raise your match ratio to 80%. Note that it takes into account BOTH ratios, even if you don't have a TV show, so you'll need to raise your TV match ratio too.

[QUOTE=wrestlingfan#1;437224] 3) Starting with PSW it tells you that "you have no storylines running the fans will expect some." If this is ignored will it effect attendance or show rating? Every time i run angles per storylines they usually recieve F to E ratings totally killing what would other wise be a decent show. Always with the same message "... fans came to see in ring action..." As always thanks for any help.[/QUOTE] Have you tried hype videos? They normally get a better reception than other angles in this kind of fed.

Here's a little tip: The match/angle ratio is kind of.. wide range. Let's say you have 80% ratio, 120min event. 20% of that is angles = 24min. Actually you can do almost 70% angles here, but just a minute less. So: 30% of 120 = 36, now minus 1min = 35min worth of angles in your show. No penalties, no "must have storylines" penalty :) So with 80/20 match-angle ratio in a 120min event you can use 13 - 36 minutes of angles and so on. :)

Archived