I was curious what the CVerse would look like at the start of 2009, so I decided to start a game unemployed and sim a year. Here's some interesting facts: [B][U]Top 10 Wrestlers:[/U][/B] 1. Bryan Vessey 2. Eisaku Kunomasu 3. Jeremy Stone 4. Nobuatsu Tatsuko 5. Dan Stone Jr. 6. Tommy Cornell 7. Joey Minnesota 8. Buddy Garner 9. Yoshimi Mushashibo 10. Samoan Machine [B][U]Wrestler of the Year:[/U][/B] Brian Vessey [B][U]Young Wrestler of the Year:[/U][/B] Wolf Hawkins [B][U]Veteran Wrestler of the Year:[/U][/B] Sam Keith [B][U]Female Wrestler of the Year:[/U][/B] Kit Hatoyama [B][U]Promotion of the Year:[/U][/B] SWF [B][U]Most Improved Promotion of the Year:[/U][/B] TCW [B][U]Match of the Year:[/U][/B] Johnny Bloodstone def. Dan Stone Jr. in NOTBPW [B][U]Card of the Year:[/U][/B] PGHW Night of COURAGE [B][U]Key Promotion News:[/U][/B] TCW makes it up to Global WEXXV goes out of business WLW makes it up to National [B][U]Key Signings:[/U][/B] Dan Stone Jr. and Johnny Bloodstone Join TCW [B][U]Other News:[/U][/B] Phil Vibert returns to wrestling So, there!

[QUOTE=d_w_w;436268]Interesting. How long did it take to sim a year?[/QUOTE] Well, I'm not 100% sure, as I got a message that the sim stopped because I was given an important e-mail whilst I was away, but all things considered it took around 30 minutes to and hour... I think around 45 minutes.

[QUOTE=jesterx7769;436282]This wouldn't be match of the year, but in my USPW game Steve Flash and Rick Sanders in NYCW got a B+ :O I have no idea how that happened but it did. Just a surprise for me. OH yeah, and it was week 2.[/QUOTE] It's cause Steve Flash is a wrestling god who can drag a decent match out of a sack of potatoes.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;436285]It's cause Steve Flash is a wrestling god who can drag a decent match out of a sack of potatoes.[/QUOTE] Agreed. He carried the sad shows that my now defunct PSW was running. We would of been dead 3 months earlier had I not signed him.

Just did a full year myself. Here are the results, and I'm going to run another year as well. [B]Full Year Quick Sim[/B] [B]Top Ten Wrestlers:[/B] [I]1. Yoshimi Mushashibo 2. Eisaku Kunomasu 3. Bryan Vessey 4. Nobuatsu Tatsuko 5. Dan Stone Jr. 6. Eisaku Hoshino 7. Buddy Garner 8. Shuji Inukai 9. Duane Stone 10. Tommy Cornell[/I] [B]Top Ten Promotions Worldwide[/B] [I]1. SWF Global 2. TCW Global 3. PGHW National 4. WLW National 5. BHOTWG National 6. GCG Cult 7. INSPIRE Cult 8. 5SSW Cult 9. USPW Cult 10. NOTBPW National[/I] [B]Wreslter of the Year[/B] [I]Yoshimi Mushashibo[/I] [B]Young Wrestler of the Year[/B] [I]Magnum KOBE[/I] [B]Vetern of the Year[/B] [I]Dark EAGLE[/I] [B]Promotion of the Year[/B] [I]SWF[/I] [B]Most Improved Promotion[/B] [I]WLW[/I] [B]Match of the Year[/B] [I]Dan Stone Jr. over Johnny Bloodstone in NOTBPW[/I] [B]Card of the Year[/B] [I]PGHW Urban Decay Tour[/I] EDIT: Simming 2009 ATM, I bet BHOTWG drops to Cult as they seem to be losing the National Battle in Japan. Also PGHW regularly put on A* cards in 2008, will be interesting to see if they can expand beyond Japan.

Simmed a year. Went out, ran some errands, came back to... ...SAM KEITH FACE TURN. Sam Keith is the new TCW Heavyweight Champion, taking it from Cornell. In other interesting news, Jeremy Stone takes worker of the year and is now unemployed. Top 10 Workers: Jeremy Stone Johnny Bloodstone Shuji Inukai Nobuatsu Tatsuko Samoan Machine Yoshimi Mushashibo Kinnojo Horri Eisaku Kunomasu Hell Monkey Bryan Vessey Honorable Mentions: Tommy Cornell Buddy Garner

1 Year and 3 months later… 2008 Awards [B]Wrestler of the Year:[/B] Sean McFly [B]Young Wrestler Of The Year:[/B] Emerald Angel [B]Veteran Wrestler Of The Year:[/B] Yosuke Narita [B]Female Wrestler Of The Year:[/B] Thunder Hike [B]Promotion of the Year:[/B] SWF [B]Most Improved Promotion of the Year:[/B] WLW [B]Match of the Year:[/B] Dan Stone Jr. defeated Johnny Bloodstone at NOTBPW Championship Wrestling [B]Card of the Year:[/B] PGHW Demonology Tour (Saturday) Other stuff [LIST] [*]SWF rose to global February 2008 [*]WLW rose to cult April 2008 [*]NYCW rose to regional May 2008 [*]TCW rose to international May 2008 [*]APW rose to regional June 2008 [*]WLW rose to national October 2008 (talk about a juggernaut!) [*]TCW rose to global November 2008 [*]NOTBPW rose to national December 2008 [*]WEXXV went bankrupt in December 2008 (the curse continues, lol) [*]GCG rose to cult January 2009 [*]UEW rose to regional February 2009 [/LIST]

Archived