Climbing The Ladder-The Story Of The NEW Generation Of Wrestling Stars

So this is one of those ‘make a wrestler’ and see how he does type things that D-Lyrium and I did with TEW 2007, and like what Moe Hunter is running for WMMA. Taking from experience what happened from our past efforts some changes have being made that hopefully will make it more fun for those participating and those who are just reading along. The goal is to watch and see if lowly skilled wrestlers, as made by forum members can 'climb the ladder' to real Cornellverse companies, maybe win some famed titles, and maybe, with a stroke of luck in the potential category, get into the Hall of Immortals. Each worker will have two starting promotions. The first will be computer ran, and will be hardcore, sports entertainment, or traditional/pure, depending on the skills of each wrestler. The second promotion will be a mix of all three styles, and unlike last time where this promotion was computer controlled and fired all of the guys made by forumers, this promotion instead will be ran be me, thus ensuring all the GDS guys keep jobs and making this like a full dynasty with the picks and show reports in the process. NEXT-Unveiling Of The Promotions and Their Rosters.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The promotions have been finalized. Here are what we have, in order, sports entertainment, pure/traditional, hardcore, and then my mixed style company. All four promotions will be based in the Tri-State region. The [B]American Wrestling Organization [/B]sets out to build itself on the ideal that wrestling fans that would enjoy the showmanship of SWF, would enjoy the same thing on a smaller scale. The AWO is all about strong, yet simple gimmicks, and slow matches based on working angles and continuing storylines. Wrestlers of the AWO hope to quickly gain popularity based off of their entertainment, rather than ring work. Their titles are the American Heavyweight Title, Coast To Coast Tag Team Titles, and the Stars and Stipes National Title. [B]Art Of Wrestling[/B] is as the name hints, a promotion that sees wrestling as a form of art. Ring work is of a pure and traditional style, without the promos and gimmicks of modern wrestling. The realistic ring work is intense and the stories told during matches are deep and almost resemble a modern king's road. AOW appeals to many fans that have been seeking tapes from Japan rather than watching American prime time wrestling. Their titles are the Pure Title, Classic Competition Tag Team Titles, and the Strong Style Title. The [B]Xtreme Wrestling Alliance [/B]has one idea behind it's inception. Screw the mainstream, and double screw the puro posers who think that they provide the true alternative. XWA forgets the frills and fluffs of fancy entrance ramps and instead puts the money...wait what money? This is the sickest freaking show in town, and they aren’t in it for the money. Their cult of fans is all about the blood, high spots, and big time heat that comes with being a member of this twisted, yet tightly nit family. Their titles are the Barb Wire Heavyweight Title, Cult Kings Tag Titles, and the Aerial Adrenaline Title. [B]Next Era [/B][B]Wrestling[/B]'s claim to fame is that they give the best of every style. High flying spot monkeys mix with mat technicians who get down with hardcore freaks who will most likely get in fights back stage with the pretty sports entertainment boys. Their shows have a little bit of everything on them, and while it is unseen whether this is good or bad, they are sure to generate tons of attention, and maybe one day be the top Tri-State company. Their titles are the Next Era Heavyweight and Next Era Tag Team Titles. The rosters (and their forum member creator) are as follows; [B]American Wrestling Organization[/B] Xander Xannon Xavier (Actarus) Camp David (Tigerkinney) Doug Crashin (Darthsiddus2) Judd Hacker (Phantom Strangler) Ricardo Weldon (TrekkieMonsta) Zack Steel (Regis) Clayton Adams (mad5226) Richard Lionheart (Richyg) Devon James (Sabataged) Matt Sidney Jr. (Soulztnrv1) Will Snyder (Dansc) [B]Art Of Wrestling[/B] Tizzy T (tizzyt) Nicholas Clements (NickC13573) Mr. Wrench (GuyInTheCorner) Romy Alvarez (Romdawg88) Mike Sensation (Mike Sensation) Maxx Hero (MaxxHexx) James Casey (James Casey) Mike Magnum (The Swanton825) Johnny Molson (D-Lyrium) Kevin Moore (i effin rule) Pedro Rodriguez (Colt Cabana) [B]Xtreme Wrestling Alliance[/B] Tyler Idol (Tyler Gadzinski) JD Bellows (Buck44f) The Krazy Kop (Jaded) Azilum (Trypio) The Missile (Apupunchao@optonline) Joe E. Jones (The Josh Rollins) Anakra (Caninrok) Sel (Bluescreen) P.T James (The Aussie) Dante Orrinson (Praguepride) Justin Williams (TribeWarpath) Lennon Burntwood (Keefmoon) NEXT-The Long Climb Begins!

You know what Matt Sidney, Jr. you are just another Actor thinking he can make it in the wrestling business. Since you are in one of those "Sports Entertainment" businesses all you know how to do is tie your shoe and talk. You know it, I know it, these people that read this forum know it that when it comes down to it.. YOU CAN'T WALK THE WALK! So here's what I'm proposing to you Junior. Tyler Idol vs. Matt Sidney, Jr in a straight up one on one match. Do you think you can handle it in there with a wrestler that is willing to do whatever to get a win? O.O.C. No hard feelings.. just gotta find someone to start a feud with.

That is correct Tyler. I just got off work and will add a few more people tonight. My plan for NEW is to run a tourny involving every one for the first few months, so if you guys want to pick out your own opponents then go at it, Just make sure you say who your wrestler is in the post as I have no idea with out looking at the roster that it was JD that challenged Sel. Riught now for sure there will be a match between Matt and Tyler on the first show. Peace until this time tomorrow or maybe in the morning if I have time to check in.

Tyler Singing to the tune of Mr. Roboto: Thank you very mucho mister Maxx Hero. I think it'll catch on. I want to thank you so very much for giving me my request against that talentless piece of trash "actor" Matt Sidney. I will teach him what it is like to wake up everyday in agony after a real match. So come the first ever NEW show, Matt, you will know what it's like to be "Idolized".

Magnum: So, I thinks it's time that Bollywood finally speaks up for his Magnumaniacs, at the first NEW show, I will take on any wrestler from AWO or XWA, I will show you yahoos what it's like to feel a stiff kick to the head, I will show you pure professional wrestling, I will show you all that Bollywood has to offer.

Done Magnum. Done. Anakra will show you why he is called the Wizard. More than that he is the Supreme Threat. You're going to dream land buddy. Simple as that. BTW - MaxxHexx I'm curious. What did you decide to do about potential? Did you make it random for everyone or set everyone at a certain level or what?

Sel: JD Bellows. Fitting name for someone who's bark is far more annoying than his bite. You may capable of varying styles of wrestling, but none of that will matter when you run headlong into my fists. These fists...These instruments of pain, have had more blood on them then your pathetic body will ever pump in a lifetime. If NEW puts us in the ring together so be it. I am truly sorry. OOC i believe he said in the other thread that potential was random. Also I was wondering if Maxx will be keeping track of wrestler popularity? Maybe intermittently posting our popularity in the tri state region?

So Matt Sidney, I guess I was wrong, your not an actor, Cuz that promo was WEAK! And just cuz you watched wrestling 10 years ago you think you can make it in this business?! I'm sick of you fancy rich boys getting money from daddy or your boyfriends to go to 2 weeks of pro wrestling training. I started out in this business 4 years ago training my ass off. I was finally accepted to a main roster only 2 years ago. So if you do the math I was in training longer than you've gone without sucking on your mom's breasts. Looks straight into the webcam: I am the "Idol" of NEW, you better F***ing cheer for me.

What... did you just talk? Cause to you it might sound like it's pure genius, but, to these fans it sounds like .. MOOOO! I guess acting school didn't teach how to talk in front of a camera or how to be talented. Now, the people sitting at home reading this know who their "Idol" is... ME! When NEW kicks off you all will see a new era of Idolization... I WILL BE THEE BIGGEST NAME TO EVER WALK IN A RING! O.O.C. Maxx do you have any idea of how often shows are going down, and do you know the names of them. Cause I feel weird constantly saying "The first NEW show."

Archived