Climbing The Ladder-The Story Of The NEW Generation Of Wrestling Stars

Maxx Hero vs. [B]Devon James[/B] vs. Richard Lionheart Doug Crashin vs. [B]Mr. Wrench[/B] vs. Lennon Burntwood Azilum vs. [B]Krazy Kop[/B] - gotta give my tag partner some love Will Snyder vs. [B]The Missile[/B] - He's on a 3 match win streak in XWA at least two of which were against a really really really good wrestler. :rolleyes:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Caninrok;445880]Will Snyder vs. [B]The Missile[/B] - He's on a 3 match win streak in XWA at least two of which were against a really really really good wrestler. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Thanks for the vote of confidence. [B]Maxx Hero[/B] vs. Devon James vs. Richard Lionheart Doug Crashin vs. [B]Mr. Wrench[/B] vs. Lennon Burntwood Azilum vs. [B]Krazy Kop[/B] Will Snyder vs. [B]The Missile[/B]

[QUOTE=NickC13573;446016]Maxx, quick OOC question. Why am I left off of shows?[/QUOTE] You have been on more shows than 30% of the roster. Right now we are working our way through the end of round one. Every body needs their shot in round one before you can get your round two matches.

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]NEW Next Best Thing Tournament: Night 3[/COLOR][/B] [I]Held In Front Of 13 At The Weston Gym In The Tri State Sunday, Week Four, March, 2008 [/I][/CENTER] Azilum comes out at the start of the show announcing that everyone here tonight, the fans and the wrestlers, are just a bunch of *****s. That is why his opponent, Krazy Kop, no showed he explains. He then declares himself the victor of the match and says that he will continue to move on in the tournament all the way through the finals, never breaking a sweat. He starts climbing the ladder to get the contract. [COLOR="red"][B]F[/B][/COLOR] All of a sudden Sel’s music hits! Sel runs out much to everyone’s surprise. As he rolls into the ring and pulls Azilum off of the ladder the bell rings! [COLOR="red"][B]F-[/B][/COLOR] [B]Sel defeated Azilum in 7:31 [/B] Despite both of these men being the hardcore types this match was not that over. Lots of brawling with Sel appealing to his new face alignment since the attack by M2. Sel gets the contract, continuing in the tournament and earning him his own choice in opponent and match type. [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] [B]The Missile defeated Will Snyder in 11:35[/B] This face against face match is currently rated as NEW’s best match. Two solid lightweights tore the house down. The more experienced Missile was able to get the pin with an Atom Bomb. [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] The camera’s do not have time to finish showing The Missile celebrate as they soon run backstage where Sel is running around yelling about barb wire, and clearly is looking for someone. Sel bursts into a room and dives right in at Anakra, the man who won the four way that Sel was taken out of. The room gets flooded by numerous other wrestlers, and the two are pulled away before they can do any damage by Devon James, Doug Crashin, Maxx Hero, Will Snyder, The Missile and Lennon Burntwood. Sel lays out the challenge to Anakra, telling him that their round two match will be next week, and that it will be a Barbed Wire Deathmatch! [COLOR="red"][B]F-[/B][/COLOR] [B]Mr. Wrench defeated Doug Crashin and Lennon Burntwood in 11:22[/B] A solid match that saw a clear alliance between Doug and Wrench as they tried to take out the pompous, pretentious, ultra heel Lennon Burntwood. Standard stuff here, with Wrench being the real star of the match, though Crashin did some nice moves. Wrench finishes it by taking out Burntwood with a Spinning Fisherman Suplex. [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] [B]Maxx Hero defeated Devon James and Richard Lionheart in 11:54[/B] Tied with the face against face match for best top NEW match, though for a different reason. While the other E+ match was all about hitting lots of cool moves, this match was all about the drama that any of these men could finish the match at any time. The finish saw Devon toss Maxx onto the apron with a high elevation hip toss, only to turn and walk right into Devon’s foot, setting him up for a Powerbomb. As he taunted Maxx hit’s a springboard back in from the outside connecting the unsuspecting James with the Maxx Effect Lung Blower! [B][COLOR="red"]E+[/COLOR][/B] The [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] rating shows that as predicted this was a solid show. We may have been able to squeak out an E+ if only Krazy Kop would have been able to make it, but due to his injury and the prebooked match being dropped, this is what we get. NEXT-April Goodness! The card for the super event is released as we go from 15 wrestlers left in the tournament, down to the final 8!

Post Match Interview streamed on the NEW Website I'd like to thank Will Snyder for giving this match his all. If he had held back eben a little the fans would not have gotten the match they got and so richly deserved. Any time Will wants to face off again or if he ever wants to team up all he has to do is ask. As for me I can't wait to get into my next round match. There's gonna be some good competition, but The Missile is just going to exploded all over the ring and make his way to the finals to give the fans what they want. [QUOTE]ooc: 4 and 0 isn't a half bad record so far. And I've put on some decent matches with my opponents so I can't wait to see what's in store for me next.[/QUOTE]

Will Snyder interview on the NEW website: As I've said earlier, this business isn't only about winning or losing, it's about giving the crowd what they want. Last night me and the Missile tore the house apart, and there isn't anyone who can deny that. Missile, well fought. In my view, you are a fine wrestler, and unlike some of the jerks around here, you know what's important and what's not. Now I know that there are a lot of people here who love to take cheap shots and cheat all they can to get the wins they want. So, Missile, I'd like you to know that when you face your next opponent in the tournament, I'll have your back. [quote]OOC: jobbing my ass off both at NEW and at AWO :D my new tag team did snatch a win at the last AWO show, though, so I'm only at 1-3... but it's all good I suppose, since I'm getting pretty good grades at both shows. Btw, I was supposed to be "light heavyweight", not "lightweight" :confused:[/quote]

Interview with Tyler Idol... Interviewer: So Tyler, it's been awhile since you were last seen in a NEW ring. Do you have any idea when your next match will be? Tyler Idol: Well, right now I don't know personally but I am in the second round of the tourny so when my next match comes, it will be a victory so I can move up in the tournament and become the first EVER NEW WORLD CHAMPION. Interviewer: That's right you won your first round match against Matt Sidney Jr., do you think there could be a match up between you two again in the future? Tyler: You know, I won't give him another match with me until he learns how to wrestle, and proves himself. I'd be willing to give him another match but he hasn't won anything in NEW, not to mention he no-shows the first NEW event. So until he WINS a match in NEW, or until he becomes more loyal... I won't be getting in the ring with him anytime soon. Interviewer: What if he starts to pick a fight with you again? Tyler: Well that is different, if he wants to fight, I'll fight him. It's simple.. he picks a fight, he gets laid out. I start the fight, he gets laid out. To put it nicely he's a worker ant while I'm a soldier ant. Interviewer: Well hopefully we can schedule another interview for the near future as it seems you've got alot to talk about. Any closing words for the readers, or how do you like it in XWA? Tyler: To me XWA is like a second home, where your dad tries to kick your ass. Not just kick your ass but knock you out with a steel chair. It's a fun time there though. We pull gags on each other around there.. like this one time me and Kop went to Walmart at around midnight.. I know I was buzzing pretty good, Kop didn't seem like he drank anything.. now for those that didn't know Kop is a homosexual but we don't care.. it makes him him. If he wasn't I wouldn't want to know the guy. Anyway we were at a Walmart after the show and Kop kept shoving everything we picked up into his pants.. through the zipper. He even went as far as to grab a carrot and stuck it in there and went up to a random guy and told him he was hard for him. I couldn't help but laugh. Too bad I didn't have the Idol Cam with me. One of the greatest moments I've had in awhile. To be honest everyone in XWA is great. We don't really fight as we are all working together to get XWA to the top of this business. We all want it to become something. I treat everyone in XWA with respect, and everyone seems to show respect towards everyone. Great atmosphere all around. And yes, we do have to do another interview soon.

• 2 weeks later...
In the words of D-Lyrium, "My dynasties don't die, they just sleep for a long time." I have been at the University Of Iowa for the last twenty some days doing this post modern philosophy thing, it's a long story. Long story short, I didn't have a computer with me and thus I have not played TEW at all in nearly a month. So now several weeks later I have some really cheap college credit, but no idea what is going on in this game and no memory of TEW 08's goodness. For now this is gonna take a rest. I am gonna do a dynasty based off of a cult/pure local fed and get to know the new game. The one down side to this dynasty is that I don't get to work with any of the C-Verse guys, one of the things I enjoy most about the game. For example, there is some new Kirk guy from Puerto Rico that is showing up in every dynasty, and I have no idea who he is. Hopefully you understand, hopefully you read my other dynasty, regardless the answer to those last two questions, one day I will get this going again.

Archived